Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,410 members, 7,920,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94042 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
stagger:

Who trades the USDZAR?

I stumbled on an article written some years back about this currency pair. Did not know that the daily range was close to 1,000 pips. Tried one of my forex trading systems on it and picked off 208 pips in a single trade (Friday to Monday).
I think this pair shows promise, especially now that the Yen crosses and some other ones are dozing.

Then the spread must be very high especially in non-trending market. What's the spread from your broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
@fxmart check your box
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ntconsult(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Unclenna, I really appreciate your effort to help the new newbies in this tough terrine.
but the link you gave its either not active. pls, kindly be your brothers keeper. Here is my email: strexfree@gmail.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
stagger:

Who trades the USDZAR?

I stumbled on an article written some years back about this currency pair. Did not know that the daily range was close to 1,000 pips. Tried one of my forex trading systems on it and picked off 208 pips in a single trade (Friday to Monday).
I think this pair shows promise, especially now that the Yen crosses and some other ones are dozing.

the spread for this pair is 120 pips. If u wanna trade it you better have enough money with your broker.As for me I will keep well away from it for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
See confusion everywhere in the market, have not gotten up to 100 pips self, na wao
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
Unclenna what title did you use to send the mail?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2011
did anybody trade the USD/CAD? it has moved 100pips since the Bank of Canada rate statement.Too bad I was stopped in the middle of it but I still came away with 25 pips. My other trade EUR/CAD was more profitable as i got 50pips out of a 120pips move.Hope guys got something there too . grin   

This is where I will call it a day today for my trading.The market is so choppy and crazy but thank God I got 80 pips today. See ya tommorrow guys, may the pips be with you  cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
Its wise to stay out of the market. Nothing works right now except hopefully support and resistance which will always be broken when the time is right. The question is this, Which of the support or resistance will hold?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by khayc(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
@uclenna pls do mail me the strategy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked mbonuchiedu@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by AlphaA1: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
@unclenna pls let me have ur strategy at yhwumi1@gmail.com .thanks a million
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by namdo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2011
ZAR= south african currency shaaaa, i neva looked at it for a possible trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
@khayc, strexfx, forexmart check your box. the subject is unclenna system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by MrTemple(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
@Unclenna,
Pls bless me 2
spicybiggy@gmail.com

Tanks a million.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
unclenna I have seen it. Well programming it wont be an issue but the main issue is the lack of stop loss which people may not understand so for those of you who will want to use his system, make sure you have a money management plan on ground and don't be greedy.

Thanks Unclenna.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
Well Unclenna u have triggered my own sharing juju. I have replied your mail with a gift too. Check you mail
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by MrTemple(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
@Unclenna,
Pls ur boi is still waitin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by keni: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
Unclenna I thought our new thread will be successful sad so I went ahead to post some suggestion about how to make the thread better but unfortunately everything has been flushed down the drain. please send the system to falino200@yahoo.com make me too hama you somthing grin + you can try recreating the thread again and give it a new name lets see if it will stay so we can do the father Christmas there very well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
@forexmart, thanks. programme the EA let's see how it goes. But I like trading mechanicalllllllllllllllll, but still you can programme it, I will like to have a copy of the EA, and promise not to sell the EA, Use 30min EURUSD to write the EA

@mr temple, alpha a#, check ur box
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
ok keni, am figuring out if i will transfer the thread to another forum and step out of this nairaland wahala or take it to the advert section, pls check ur box
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
This is my demo login details: if you are to monitor my trade:
LOGIN: 1407555
Password: 4doxiqk (read only password)

Feel free to ask me questions, but i want to tell you something that you may not like, I don,t use stoploss and I monitor my trade often that's why.

download fxopen platform and check my demo account for proof of how my system works, you can also monitor my account and enter trade as i enter., but i will prefer you nave your own swagger but if you cannot then follow me, just today i hit 120pips and i gave a call around 1:45 with the system without stop loss that gave over 40pips, am tired of pips today maybe I may enter the market later if i see any opportunity
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by khayc(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2011
@uncle nnana thanks very much,would put it to test on a demo account,
@FOREXMART you can modify THE EA,with options of stop loss and all and if possible with mail alert of take profit or stuffs like that.then abeg BABA FOREXMART I WANT UR JUJU! my mail mbonuchiedu@gmail.com.
thanks again y'all would retaliate soon with a gift for everyone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by AlphaA1: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
pls unclenna, i cant locate it on my mail yet@    yhwumi1@gmail.com or   yhwumi@gmail.com . I quite appreciate your gesture in million ways.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2011
@forexmart, i have seen your gif. is awesome i will take my time to study it,
but this is my money mgt system since 2008
for every $1000 i make i add extra i pip and it has been working well for me

$1000 ,  0.1 lot size
$2000, 0.2 lot size
$3000 , 0.3 lot size
$10,000 , 1.0 lot size

these has been working for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
@alpha, check your mail again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by leopower(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
@unclenna, my mail is ekojamiu@gmail.com let me give a try & see hw it works
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stolenstone: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
unclenna abeg follow give me dis system that has got d magic wand! I really need am. My email na: kaycee.wonder@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by AlphaA1: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
@unclenna, my mail is still blank.thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
pls for those of you I have sent the system through mail pls, the system is an entra day system, meaning that you don't need to wait for 200 - 300 pips in one trade, sometime I enter the market 3 to 5 times for 30 t0 50 pips take profit that's how i accumulate the 120 pips everyday, I trade EURUSD and GBPUSD with 1hr and 30mins chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2011
@alpha, pls send me your mail again.tx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by AlphaA1: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
yhwumi1@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by wafer247: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
@unclenna, can you please send d system to my mail? my address is feysown24@yahoo.com  . Thanx in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ leopower, stolen stone, i have also sent the mail to yhwumi1@gmail.com , check your box.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Bc / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.