Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94280 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2011
^^ Na wao, 300 pips stoploss, that means u set trade for the week or month, am i right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by keni: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2011
We can can continue to talk about this from today till tomorrow, if this thread is really about what everyone is preaching here then the only person doing that is the Instafx guy (I dont follow his trades neither do I check the accuracy). Every other person is just posting as it suits them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2011
@odiaero. . .yess oooo. i dont know how scalp at all. . .i tried it and failed woefully + i still have a day job so no way to constantly monitor the market. i just look for one good setup and that's it. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2011
Unclenna. No one is against your helping people. Just that the way its going, the thread is already losing its shine! You can simply add your email to your signature or something. Those that need your system can contact you there and not coming on here to post emails. As for those asking for the system, it is one thing getting it and it is another sticking by it when the bad trades come! When i was still looking for a system to trade with, i encountered so may of them. However, one thing i noticed was that less than 10% of users of such systems stayed true to the original rules. It was all tweaks and tweaks with every given loss and at a point the users either get frustrated and stop using the system or they come back to call the generator of the system names. I was guilty of tweaking trading strategies (emotions!) till i got to understand that a working system is a working system. A system that has worked very well in both back tests and forward tests is a good system and tweaking the parameters after a loss is only putting your account in jeopardy. From the day i got that knowledge (handling my emotions) till now, my results have been consistent. What am saying is, get your system from unclenna but stick with it! Dont dump it and start flooding here with emails when a new one comes up! RANT OVER!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2011
pip love-vendor:

^^^^yess oooo. i dont know how scalp at all. . .i tried it and failed woefully + i still have a day job so no way to constantly monitor the market. i just look for one good setup and that's it. . . .
As far as it works for u, no qualms, i prefare scalping, because i dont like leaving trades open when am doing other things
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by keni: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2011
Zeddicus:

Unclenna. No one is against your helping people. Just that the way its going, the thread is already losing its shine! You can simply add your email to your signature or something. Those that need your system can contact you there and not coming on here to post emails. As for those asking for the system, it is one thing getting it and it is another sticking by it when the bad trades come! When i was still looking for a system to trade with, i encountered so may of them. However, one thing i noticed was that less than 10% of users of such systems stayed true to the original rules. It was all tweaks and tweaks with every given loss and at a point the users either get frustrated and stop using the system or they come back to call the generator of the system names. I was guilty of tweaking trading strategies (emotions!) till i got to understand that a working system is a working system. A system that has worked very well in both back tests and forward tests is a good system and tweaking the parameters after a loss is only putting your account in jeopardy. From the day i got that knowledge (handling my emotions) till now, my results have been consistent. What am saying is, get your system from unclenna but stick with it! Dont dump it and start flooding here with emails when a new one comes up! RANT OVER!

Well said
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2011
pip love-vendor:

Bro's na today you join this board? i have done my part and more. . . .so tey i even use youtube show how i trade,  . .my guy, the truth is bitter. emotion is a problem new and old traders face alike. . . . i know people who trade 5 and 10 ema cross overs and are quite successful with it. . . it suits their personality. . . .i trade with 300 pip stop loss. . .try telling a newbie to trade with 300 pip stop loss and see if he wont think you are from mars. . .everyone has to go through the fx wilderness. . . it cant be taught. . .it can only be experienced. That i believe should be focus.
I feel you bro. I used to think the highest i could go was the one hour charts but since i moved away from there and taking entries based on the daily charts with the same trading system, my trading has never been the same. I was also scared of the stop loss initially(it gets to 400pips atimes!) but since i properly got my grips on position sizing (thanks blogicon), i take trades with no fear and the number of lost trades have gone down dramatically! Never believed the statement that says "The higher the time frame the stronger the signal" till now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2011
Ziddicus that's on point, very well said. Like I tell my students. You can buy all the trading systems on earth but you can never buy discipline and money management which accounts to 70% if not 90% of what makes a successful trader. @pip love-vendor no vex abeg.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2011
FOREXMART:

Ziddicus that's on point, very well said. Like I tell my students. You can buy all the trading systems on earth but you can never buy discipline and money management which accounts to 70 if not % of what makes a successful trader. @pip love-vendor no vex abeg.

Thanks.

No problem bro's. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2011
Zeddicus:

I feel you bro. I used to think the highest i could go was the one hour charts but since i moved away from there and taking entries based on the daily charts with the same trading system, my trading has never been the same. I was also scared of the stop loss initially(it gets to 400pips atimes!) but since i properly got my grips on position sizing (thanks blogicon), i take trades with no fear and the number of lost trades have gone down dramatically! Never believed the statement that says "The higher the time frame the stronger the signal" till now.

True. . . .but it can be fustrating waiting weeks for take profit though. . . .but worth it nonetheless. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
My chart pattern analysis for usd/sgd

I just noticed a broadening bottom formation on the 4hr time frame.

This is the 2nd time ever i've been able to identify and trade this pattern.

It failed me the first time. Though this one looks very promising.

From my chart pattern encyclopaedia, broadening bottom formations are reversal patterns.

Why i consider it to be very promising is the triple bottom that i noticed.

Triple bottoms are reversal patterns.  So it kind of confirms the broadening bottom formation.

From the chart below, i'm already in the trade

my entry 1.2683

exit 1.2897

SL1.2555

profit target; 214 pips

Please don't hesitate to point out to me if my analysis is wrong.

NB: Nothing is guaranteed in forex.  Price could just do the opposite.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
Pip love-vendor Do you know how to use murray math? it could help based on what I saw in your video. You did not take your short trades from the extreme. just my contribution bro.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
FOREXMART:

Pip love-vendor Do you know how to use murray math? it could help based on what I saw in your video. You did not take your short trades from the extreme. just my contribution bro.

what is murray math?. . . .i beg show me. . . . . . .going to work now. . . might not reply you till i get back. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by keni: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
FOREXMART:

This is the first explanatory summary I have seen on this price JUJU magnet

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
FOREXMART:

Never heard of this before but google provided an answer and I dont see much difference from fibonacci other than the levels being calculated in octaves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ebenezary(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
am not new to fx neither to nairaland but to this trend and l would like to give my own quota starting from tomorrow on this trend on many rules that let me to move to the next level on fx and what cost to earned my forex freedom from greed, fear and tension will be share tomorrow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
One of my most successful systems usually has a drawdown of up to 60 to 70 pips. When I started out, setting such stops was very scary for me. But since I coded it into an EA and resolved to use a good account size, remove emotions and resolve that the trade will sort itself out, I have not recorded a single losing trade with it. NOT ONE!

Three institutional traders are quoting to buy it off me for at least $20,000. I am holding out because I think it is worth more than that. Point I am making here is, most systems will work if traders can learn to use them properly.

I agree with Pin_Pimp. EMOTIONS are a traders's greatest enemy. Greed is an emotion. Trying to force the market is an emotion. Closing trades prematurely or adjusting stop loss unnecessarily is an emotion. Impatience (not waiting for the indicators to align properly) is an emotion.

ALL NEGATIVE EMOTIONS. Put emotions out and half the job is done. The other half is taken care of by other factors such as training, practice and using a good system properly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
Naijababe you are right but i find it more accurate than fibonnaci. Here is the real difference. Trading in murray math is done this way, Deviation to equlibrium like an ellastic rubber band. While fibonacci is mainly traded equilbrium to deviation nd possible break of the deviation into extension but we all know market ranges 70% nd trends only 30% thats why i prefer deviation back to equlibrium which is where murray math comes in. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2011
na wa EUR/USD just dey really wait for today's decision from the EU Summit even though dem never start their summit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
Seriously, am feeling sleepy on this market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2011
today na one of those sidon look days but i don collect 30pips from gu sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
odiaero:

Seriously, am feeling sleepy on this market

Really? Gold should continue its upside, i'm hoping it'll get to 1750 today at least.

aguiyi:

today na one of those sidon look days but i don collect 30pips from gu sha

I thought you are an indices trader now. Long on both Dow and dax, although sl is so tight it might snap grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Forexmart,pls o,no vex u fit send me dat ur "juju" i asked for it earliar and u didnt reply @unclenna,pls help me with d system,email is e_laconi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
@ forexmart, this your 'juju indicator' should be very powerful. Now broker go dey fear fear!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2011
naijababe:

Really? Gold should continue its upside, i'm hoping it'll get to 1750 today at least.

I thought you are an indices trader now. Long on both Dow and dax, although sl is so tight it might snap  grin
where there is pothential green pips is were am at
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2011
naijababe:

I thought you are an indices trader now. Long on both Dow and dax, although sl is so tight it might snap  grin

Yah, GU and EU just made me proud now, so i can ask now, we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
wetin dey happen for here, see greens
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
looking to short usdchf cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
@forexmart, I got your indicator. Just had a hectic day, thanks for the stuff and for those that still need my simple system please I will send them soon, Am not even moved by what people say, if you feel you are making 500pips a day is in your pocket
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by arthuryemi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
@unclenna and forexmart .i av checkd my inbox&spam folded i avnt seen it.plsss make una no vex 4me.help me send it again.e get one pair wey dey make mouth 4me.abeg giv me correct juju/jaze mai curse am to fall,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
lol u guys are funny. Read my post where this "juju" thing started. what i actually told unclenna was that for sharing his system he has triggered my own sharing juju meaning that felt like reciprocating his gesture by sharing a powerful money management tool.

The only juju for this market is. Discipline, strict money management and a "greater than 55% accurate system" PERIOD. And this is the best money management tool I know so far. This is what I shared http://ddsmm.forexdecoder.com/?ref=cgbxyia. I just had to clear the air on this.

Thanks people. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
my usdchf short has triggered, entered long on gu and eu too

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / List Of All Opay Offices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.