Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,142 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested (5372 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
IPOB goats disgracing themselves online
we are playing dirty mode now hope Tinubu is ready grin cheesy the funny thing is that the people digging Tinubu out are ordering Nigeria and blood youths from yoruba side come next week u will see enough dirty politics

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by BigYash: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

If I been tell you say dele giwa was sent a letter bomb because of this same drug u go believe?

The man was investigating IBB drug cartel!!!!
Bursting ,investigating ,and arresting drug cartels is suicide mission o

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
BigYash:
Bursting ,investigating ,and arresting drug cartels is suicide mission o

This is a multi billion business.

Of course blood will flow trying to fight it .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
we are playing dirty mode now hope Tinubu is ready grin cheesy the funny thing is that the people digging Tinubu out are ordering Nigeria and blood youths from yoruba side come next week u will see enough dirty politics

Can't you hide somethings ?

Who told u it's next week?

Una go just dey make work tire person.

Just run solo and publish so it will come as a shock

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Can't you hide somethings ?

Who told u it's next week?

Una go just dey make work tire person.

Just run solo and publish so it will come as a shock
relax we are prepared

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by 4song: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
relax we are prepared

I just refresh my nairaland now .

I don get death threat message

Phahahaha

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by africo13610(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
You people should desist from spoiling people name,it wouldn’t help you.Everyone of us have our past.I don’t know what you want to achieve from this 13th century forktails She is not even the one running for position.Guy take your bible and read,it will grow your life than spoiling people name.
Opintiwa:

Nah you don't hate a human God created.

You can only dislike.

Facts are coming please bear with me .

Including the statement from the police station

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
africo13610:
You people should desist from spoiling people name,it wouldn’t help you.Everyone of us have our past.I don’t know what you want to achieve from this 13th century forktails She is not even the one running for position.Guy take your bible and read,it will grow your life than spoiling people name.

Spoiling??

Your past?

What are u saying?

Sowore is a Yoruba I support him

Yemi osibanjor is Yoruba I support him

Atiku is Muslim I support him

Obi is Igbo I support him

Kwankwaso is from the north I support him

Kunle is from the south west I accept him

What are you saying?

This man Tinubu is not fit to run a country.

You might not understand if you have not faced any challenges when traveling out .

It's not about yahoo yahoo boys . United States has more yahoo yahoo boys than Nigeria.

They sanction you because of your political class .

Just like panama

There is nothing about hate here

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Phahahaha
by who show me the mock name and i will rest him/her peacefully undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
by who show me mock and i will rest him/her peacefully undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by LOVEGINO(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

She was involved in examination malpractice, during one of their WAEC exams, as an invigilator.
She was arrested, alongside the principal & the vice principal of the school.
But her name then was Oluremi Ikesebiala. No wonder the story died a natural death, many years later.
so?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
LOVEGINO:
so?

Lol evil must fight back that's the love of democracy lol.

Ok if Tinubu steps down you will not vote ne?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=Opintiwa post=118521570][/quote]on it now

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by DadaHammed: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pakute come see o. Another High BP for Tinubu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Moh247: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Na this one you want take stop Jagaban.... A whole Jagaban that FBI, IRS , CCT , PDP couldn't stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
DadaHammed:
Pakute come see o. Another High BP for Tinubu. grin

Pakute no be small pikin o

The guy get class.

Call batified2023 and see the real meaning of poverty,/ cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
Na this one you want take stop Jagaban.... A whole Jagaban that FBI, IRS , CCT , PDP couldn't stop

Drop proof of clearance.

I will create a new thread apologize and deactivate my nairaland account

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by LOVEGINO(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Lol evil must fight back that's the love of democracy lol.

Ok if Tinubu steps down you will not vote ne?
how him wan take step down? Na only death fit make d old man no be Nigeria president Walahi grin
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Moh247: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Drop proof of clearance.

I will create a new thread apologize and deactivate my nairaland account

Deactivate bawo... David (If I can call you that) you be young guy like myself, and you have an excellent career ahead of you, sadly you are more sentimental, emotional than clear headed objective

Nigeria is ranked among the most corrupt countries in the world, Nigerian corruption index reveals corruption is cultural, institutionalized and endemic in Nigeria

If you claim Remi is into exam malpractices, many kids and adult who got WAEC through special center would have a soft spot for her, and that's like 70% of almost everyone with a valid O'levels in Nigeria

If you claim Tinubu is enmeshed in Money laundering and undeclared tax forfeiture, majority of Nigerian youth into Yahoo yahoo had one time or the other laundered money and filled tax refund fruad, most business owners have all hidden tax from FIRS including the big guys like Dangote

If you go again to claim he has link with the Drug Lords, we all know a section of this country that heavily get diaspora remitance through drug trade.. and they already donated 1 billion to him

This same campaign would only make Tinubu more famous and loved by the very corrupt Nigerians benefiting from the corruption

This is why he is a strong pillar in Lagos, defeating federal might and onseating PDP

This is the same reason Banbangida remains a strong man in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Jogs1900: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Phahahaha
Make a screenshot of the threat message and the time for us to see.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
These ones don pass ANANAIAS & SAPPHIRE
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Deactivate bawo... David (If I can call you that) you be young guy like myself, and you have an excellent career ahead of you, sadly you are more sentimental, emotional than clear headed objective

Nigeria is ranked among the most corrupt countries in the world, Nigerian corruption index reveals corruption is cultural, institutionalized and endemic in Nigeria

If you claim Remi is into exam malpractices, many kids and adult who got WAEC through special center would have a soft spot for her, and that's like 70% of almost everyone with a valid O'levels in Nigeria

If you claim Tinubu is enmeshed in Money laundering and undeclared tax forfeiture, majority of Nigerian youth into Yahoo yahoo had one time or the other laundered money and filled tax refund fruad, most business owners have all hidden tax from FIRS including the big guys like Dangote

If you go again to claim he has link with the Drug Lords, we all know a section of this country that heavily get diaspora remitance through drug trade.. and they already donated 1 billion to him

This same campaign would only make Tinubu more famous and loved by the very corrupt Nigerians benefiting from the corruption

This is why he is a strong pillar in Lagos, defeating federal might and onseating PDP

Moh247 leave sentimental talks can we talk via email,?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Mipoplenty: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Moh247: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Moh247 leave sentimental talks can we talk via email,?

Solmusdesigns at Gmail com
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Moh247 I am only doing something as a young man .

I have no problem with you .

Look man , if you see facts for yourself you will be shocked I am telling you honestly since you came out open today without banter or insult.

I'd this what you really want for yourself? Your mom ? Your dad ? Your wife ? Your kids ?

You will not benefit nothing it will not be more than a mobilization but this time next 3 years will your really call Nigeria your home .

Please send email open a Twitter account even of it's fake , join the space let's converse

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
These ones don pass ANANAIAS & SAPPHIRE

Come make heaven make I see

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Moh247: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opintiwa:

Moh247 I am only doing something as a young man .

I have no problem with you .

Look man , if you see facts for yourself you will be shocked I am telling you honestly since you came out open today without banter or insult.

I'd this what you really want for yourself? Your mom ? Your dad ? Your wife ? Your kids ?

You will not benefit nothing it will not be more than a mobilization but this time next 3 years will your really call Nigeria your home .

Please send email open a Twitter account even of it's fake , join the space let's converse

Sadly there are no good or bad politicians, there are no good or bad country

US isn't saint or less corrupt than Nigeria

The only issue here is about having someone in power capable of protecting your intrest, your sentiments, and your bias

Tinubu fits this for me and I won't call him saint nor paint Obi evil

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested by Opintiwa: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Sadly there are no good or bad politicians, there are no good or bad country

US isn't saint or less corrupt than Nigeria

The only issue here is about having someone in power capable of protecting your intrest, your sentiments, and your bias

Tinubu fits this for me and I won't call him saint nor paint Obi evil

Moh247 I will open a parody account where we can Converse like matured men I will message you it's a promise.

Listen: this ain't about Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

Dude we are dying.

For Christ sakes even if not for anything this Man has a problem with the documents submitted to inec.
You are young and vibrant please search his certificate.

May I say again that devil's can come in an angel way ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was Into Drugs - Sahara Reporters / Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True? / 7 yr old German girl raped by Muslim Arab migrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.