Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies (16887 Views)

Ogoni Group: Wike Should Be Investigated For Embezzling Our $300 Million Dollars / Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Captainsure(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2022

Five governors elected on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, and some aggrieved party leaders, on Sunday, announced the formation of the Integrity Group saying it will soon take a position on the crisis rocking the party.

The G5 governors and some party leaders are currently having a strategic meeting in Lagos.

Addressing newsmen before going into a closed door meeting, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State said the Integrity Group is the face behind the struggle within the PDP.

Makinde said: “We are here this morning to hold a meeting of the Integrity Group within our party, the PDP. You’ve been of the G5 that is the five PDP governor’s. The G5 is all about the Integrity Group. You can see us, five serving governors, as the face of this struggle but the leaders and elders if the party that you see here are the people behind those faces.

“We are this morning in the South west to review the situation within our party, to review where we are and to also look at what is going to happen in the coming elections. At the end of our deliberations, you will be fully briefed on where we stand on those burning issues. On behalf of our leaders and elders in the South west, I want to welcome members of the Integrity Group and wish us.”

Those present at the meeting include Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State.

Others at the meeting are former governor of Ondo State, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, former Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayo Fayose, former Cross River State Governor, Mr Donald Duke, former Plateau State Governor, Mr Jonah Jang and former Deputy National Chairman of the PDP, Chief Bode George.

Also present are former Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Mr Bello Adoke; Deputy National Chairman of the PDP, Mr Taoferk Arapaja; Senator Nasif Suleiman, Mr Nnena Ukeje, Senator S. O. Onor and Senator Mao Ohabunwa.

Recall that the Presidential Candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Governor Wike have been at daggers drawn over removal of Ayu and the need for the South to produce the party’s National Chairman.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/pdp-crisis-were-now-integrity-group-wike-allies/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Eriokanmi: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
See as atiku came, hijacked the candidature and dabaru the party. He will still run back to dubai after the 2023 polls

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
God bless PDpee APC hahahahhh

Agbado well done oh

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Honjoshy4u: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Integrity my foot.
Selfish set of people.
Same Wike that single-handedly picked his successor Fubara without input from the stake holders in his state.
He won Election from as an IKWERE man after Ameachi an IKWERE man ruled for 8years.
They can go to hell.
Ayu stays

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Righthussle: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
My advice to G5 is: No matter what you guys do, please don't leave the PDP. Atiku will either retire or decamp to APC after losing in 2023 and the party will return to the PDP we use to know and love. To the PDP that gave us OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Starboytwo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Spoilers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by sotall(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
undecided
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Lethy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Atiku will not like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by muykem: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Anything that will make power rotate back to the south is acceptable. There can be no unity and peace without fairness and justice.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by orion7: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Well.

Atiku quickly deleted his tweet about Deborah that was killed in bauchi, He was unable to manage the crises in pdp this spine will cost him heavily.

Tinubu at best is a local champion in Yoruba land.

Obi will clear south. Let tinubu help obi split the not been votes.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by theophorus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Integrity Group.
Say what you mean and Do what you say.

Uncle Ayu what's you take on Integrity?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Austindark(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Everything is looking good for #OBIDATTI

10 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by KingsCity: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Crooked integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
This comedy skit dey sweet me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by tesppidd: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin

Wike dey body himself sha..

1. Integrity.
2. Wike.

These two words are like parallel lines.

No meeting point whatsoever!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
JAGABAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Moymoy: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Risingblue008(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
U see all these crisis rocking pdp and APC
And blind Nigerians thinks it's ordinary grin grin

Omo,
Na God dey work for Peter obi,

He's just the choosing one,

I stand for the truth
I stand for good life
I'll stand as a beneficiary of our natural resources
I stand for labour party
I stand for Peter obi

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by shigishege: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
you guys are welcome to Yoruba land and we happily accept this offer of support of our baba asiwaju jagaban.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by asobo1: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonsense integrity group.

1. When PDP zoned it's chairmanship position to the south, it was general agreed that the south west should produce the party's chairman. For political pundits like myself, we will recall that Chief Bode George and Phar. Jimi Agbaje were the two prominent contenders from the SW but party faithfuls were more favourable to the candidacy of Phar. Jimi Agbaje because the saw him as a breath of fresh air to day party after a turbulent period courtesy of Wike and Fayose who brought Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff but it was surprise to everyone that Wike opted for his Prince Uche Secondus who also happens to be from Rivers but the sake of peace, everyone allowed it to slide.

2. After the 2019 elections, in preparation for the principal officers elections in the house of representatives, Wike opted for Hon. Chida who happens to come from Rivers state just like the national chairman as at that time. But the PDP house of representatives caucus voted for Hon. Elumelu. People who have been following events in the PDP saw how Wike called people unprintable names but the party stood by the decision of the PDP house of representatives caucus.

Above are just two examples to show how selfish and callous Wike is. Wike was one of the reasons why Peter Obi left PDP but now he is a fan of Obidients.

Wike and Ortom brought Sen. Ayu but because of his short circuit memory, he forgot that Ayu was Atiku's campaign DG in 2007.

Wike now have the gods to question his fellow PDP south south governor colleagues of how the put into use money for their state. All because they are all men of steel unlike the senile beings following him up and down all in the name of G-5 nonsense.

They wanted to win Sen. Bala Mohammed to their side but he isn't a hungry man like the senile beings following him up and down

To hell with Bar. Wike, PDP at the national has long moved on except for your minority stooge who can't do anything.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Integrity my foot.
Selfish set of people.
Same Wike that single-handedly picked his successor Fubara without input from the stake holders in his state.
He won Election from as an IKWERE man after Ameachi an IKWERE man ruled for 8years.
They can go to hell.
Ayu stays

As e dey pain you,e dey sweet as.

As e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thunder faya Atiku abubakar the kleptomaniac bleaching cream champion. The presidency is NOT your right! It's not a Fulani heirloom. Let other tribes have their shot too. Unifier kill your papa there!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Risingblue008(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
I still wonder how pple think
Atiku let pdp for APC,
Distroyed this same pdp,
Thanks for pple like wike that held the party strongly all those while.
Atiku, being a selfish man,
Came back to this party,
Got ticket for presidency
And u expect those that has being in the party to be happy about it right

Omo,
Make una dey give una BRAIN BRAIN oo
Atiku is just like an EX,
Who do u still have with ur EX?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Indispensable85(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol.... spoilers group

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by casualobserver: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Righthussle:
My advice to G5 is: No matter what you guys do, please don't leave the PDP. Atiku will decamp to APC after losing in 2023 and the party will return to the original owners.

I said it in a previous post….watch out for Wike!! He is the incoming Jagaban!!! He has never lost a war and he has always dealt with his enemies!!!

Look at APC, there is no natural successor to Tinubu. Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari are on their way out. Wike is the next anchor, giant and leader of Nigerian politics.

I am not a PDP man but even I recognize he is the future!!!!

13 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by PStacks(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Integrity is now a very cheap word

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Almaigaa: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Confusion everywhere. Wike and his Boys are confused. grin grin

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by bennybuhari: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi are jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by tesppidd: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
"Integrity" just got a new definition. Lol.

Since 2015 when Wike became governor, there has never been a contested primary election in his state PDP.

He singlehandedly handpicks them; from Senators to Reps to Assemblies to LGA Chairmen to LGA councilors.

Wike even handpicks common ward Chairmen in Rivers.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by iwaeda: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2022

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Edo State Governor Oshiomole's Wife Is Dead! / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.