Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies (16905 Views)

Ogoni Group: Wike Should Be Investigated For Embezzling Our $300 Million Dollars / Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by angelina08(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
I appreciate the article's coverage of the formation of the Integrity Group and their meeting in Lagos over the crisis within Nigeria's People's Democratic Party (PDP).
I'm glad to see that many important figures, such as governors from the G5 and former party leaders, are partaking in finding a solution.
This demonstrates how much they care about the well-being of their party and its members. At the meeting, it was discussed that Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar is at odds with Governor Wike over the removal of Ayu and deciding who should be the National Chairman.
This disagreement could be a significant setback in the PDP's attempt to unify the South and move forward in its mission.
I believe it's essential for them to find a way to work together, as the party's success hangs in the balance. It would be beneficial if they could devise a compromise that both sides could agree on and continue to work together towards a common goal.
If not, this struggle may cause a significant rift and result in the party's downfall. Nevertheless, I'm optimistic that these leaders will be able to work out their differences and come up with an amicable solution for all involved.
With this strong team of influential figures, there is potential for success if they can put their disagreements aside and focus on what matters most - working together towards a better future.
Overall, this article has highlighted the importance of unity and cooperation within a political party to ensure success.
It also serves as a reminder that disagreements should not be allowed to derail progress toward achieving common goals.
I'm excited to see how this meeting will unfold and what solutions they come up with to solve their current issues.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Truthdeypain: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
muykem:
Anything that will make power rotate back to the south is acceptable. There can be no unity and peace without fairness and justice.

And where in this stack is the G5 about bringing power back to the south.

Some are truly brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Truthdeypain: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

Wike dey body himself sha..

1. Integrity.
2. Wike.

These two words are like parallel lines.

No meeting point whatsoever!

The G5 and Southern presidency are fine parallels, these mumu followers will not cease to amaze me.

According to the own telemundo wike is fighting for Southern presidency pr equity and justice.

Set awon Olodo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by zoedew: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
See as atiku came, hijacked the candidature and dabaru the party. He will still run back to dubai after the 2023 polls
The PDP sold her soul to the devil in a thief cool about stealing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by altteemy: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
I believe they will back Peter Obi's candidature.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by masterflowx(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Olatedun1234:
You guys, stop politics of bitterness, face realities, how does integrity group concerns Asiwaju, can't you just talk without dragging Asiwaju, most of you will not even get 0.01% of his achievement till you die.....

Politics of religion and ethnicity, can't you just be real n stop all this
Protect your candidate, your Obituary Is a scam, He can't get anything in Nigeria talk less of been a president...

I'm your fellow Yoruba man but I thought you get sense until I read your last paragraph.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by tesppidd: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
chrisxxx:

Because he has integrity
Yes of course!
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by pacregis: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Integrity group indeed!
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
zoedew:

The PDP sold her soul to the devil in a thief cool about stealing.
lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Babastrong(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=casualobserver post=118544912]

I said it in a previous post….watch out for Wike!! He is the new Jagaban!!! He has never lost a war and he has always dealt with his enemies!!!

Look at APC, there is no natural successor to Tinubu. Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari are on their way out. Wike is the next anchor, giant and leader of Nigerian politics.

I am not a PDP man but even I recognize he is the future!!!![ Mark this word. They'll teach wike hard lessons after 2023 election.]
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Reference:
Speaking of justice I suppose you mean south east since they have a candidate now and the west has had 8 years in the saddle.

Why didn't PDP (the Ibo party) that you Ibos labored for since 1999 give Ibos the ticket? Why do you expect APC (the 'amala' and 'almajiri' party) give you ticket? Why do you wanna reap where you did not sow?

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by eeetuk(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
"Addressing newsmen before going into a closed door meeting, Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State said the Integrity Group is the face behind the struggle within the PDP."

Governor makiinde of Oyo state goal in leading this terrior group is clear: he wants to divide PDP supporters so that Bola Tinubu can win 2023 presidential election. But I have bad news for Governor makinde and his fellow terrior group members: it is not going to work. Atiku Abubakar will win 2023 presidential election with a landslide. That is because Bola presidency will return Nigeria to famine and economic collapse. It will lead Nigeria to second Civil War . It will divide Nigeria into ethnic lines. It will also return Nigeria to military dictatorship---an era dominated by fulanis.

So,all Nigerians know why Governor makinde is aggressively working behind the scene to embrace wike criminal activities. It will not work. Atiku Abubakar will win presidential election in 2023.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
masterflowx:
I'm your fellow Yoruba man but I thought you get sense until I read your last paragraph.

Shinedu, send me your account make I send you some money for Sunday flenjor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Honjoshy4u: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
jamesversion:

What has Ikwerre got to do with this?? Wike was the personal choice of Dame Patience Jonathan as a reward for whatever she knows Wike had done for her.

That Dakuku didn't win the election was done to Rivers Ijaws.

Respect yourself, don't offend me this evening.
Who are you? For to respect? When it suits to talk you talk... If he really has integrity, why will he present himself as candidate after IKWERE 8years? When others were crying?
Is it not the same thing he is accusing Atiku of?
Presently Fubara his guber candidate and the party chairman is in the same senatorial zone.
The same thing he is fighting Ayu for.

Go and sleep because you're not dealing with a slowpoke
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Jaapu: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Risingblue008:
U see all these crisis rocking pdp and APC
And blind Nigerians thinks it's ordinary grin grin

Omo,
Na God dey work for Peter obi,

He's just the choosing one,

I stand for the truth
I stand for good life
I'll stand as a beneficiary of our natural resources
I stand for labour party
I stand for Peter obi

Idiot, stop lying on God.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Honjoshy4u: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

As e dey pain you,e dey sweet as.

As e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem.

If e no pain you, you no go reply.
Ayu stays.
Wike do your worst
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

If e no pain you, you no go reply.
Ayu stays.
Wike do your worst

His worst is helping atifku to find road to Dubia.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by iiifedimma(f): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lethy:
Atiku will not like this
this guy really mean business
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Atiku having a test of his own medicine. Hahahaha. Just like new PdP
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Honjoshy4u: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Ngwamankillyou post=118547417]

His worst is helping atifku to find road to Dubia.[/quote

E still de pain you?
As long as Wike will never control the party again. The foolish governor chased away his brother Secondus because of a blind ambition to become president only for outsiders to teach him lesson of his life.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=118547729][/quote]

Join him in Dubai son.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by jamesversion: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Who are you? For to respect? When it suits to talk you talk... If he really has integrity, why will he present himself as candidate after IKWERE 8years? When others were crying?
Is it not the same thing he is accusing Atiku of?
Presently Fubara his guber candidate and the party chairman is in the same senatorial zone.
The same thing he is fighting Ayu for.

Go and sleep because you're not dealing with a slowpoke

Wike Was serving thr interest of Dame Patience Jonathan. Leave the Ikwerres out of it.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Honjoshy4u: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
jamesversion:

Wike Was serving thr interest of Dame Patience Jonathan. Leave the Ikwerres out of it.

I called the IKWERE to show the selfishness of Wike. The same thing he did to other zone is same he is complaining of now.
When they asked him; he said you must get power before talking about zoning.
He can't fool people like us. Now they outsmarted him; he is weeping like a baby denied food
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Honjoshy4u: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Join him in Dubai son.

You go and join Tinubu in bulabooluu land.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by akindele254: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
SpoilersSpoilers...
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by orion7: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
asobo1:
See one dunce here. Deborah was killed in Bauchi right. Maybe when you get your biafra, you can elect Obi as your president.
zombie was someone killed or not ? Useless animal with no regard for life. Don’t ever in your worthless life mention me agian
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by asobo1: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
orion7:
zombie was someone killed or not ? Useless animal with no regard for life. Don’t ever in your worthless life mention me agian
See this dunce. Like Obi like follower. It will cost you nothing to verify information before spewing gibberish on public platform.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by luizpippo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Integrity my foot.
Selfish set of people.
Same Wike that single-handedly picked his successor Fubara without input from the stake holders in his state.
He won Election from as an IKWERE man after Ameachi an IKWERE man ruled for 8years.
They can go to hell.
Ayu stays

Atiku is getting his recompense for his 2015 doings
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
casualobserver:

I said it in a previous post….watch out for Wike!! He is the incoming Jagaban!!! He has never lost a war and he has always dealt with his enemies!!!

Look at APC, there is no natural successor to Tinubu. Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari are on their way out. Wike is the next anchor, giant and leader of Nigerian politics.

I am not a PDP man but even I recognize he is the future!!!!
Even Wike will not agree with your post.
He's playing a spoiler's game
Have you ever heard a spoiler become a winner
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Honjoshy4u: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
luizpippo:

Atiku is getting his recompense for his 2015 doings

Either way Atiku is coming and nothing the sore looser Wike can do about it.
Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by casualobserver: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Even Wike will not agree with your post.
He's playing a spoiler's game
Have you ever heard a spoiler become a winner

The question you should ask yourself is Spoiler for who? Who benefits?

I perhaps should remind you of the deal that kept Lagos intact and became the springboard for Tinubu. Who benefitted when PDP swept SW, why wasn’t Lagos swept along?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: We’re Now Integrity Group — Wike, Allies by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
tesppidd:
So that is integrity right?

If a man always kills someone if he says he will kill someone or a man always refuse to pay people once he says so, that is integrity right??

Okay.
Funny enough it's a warped definition of integrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity, Economic Hardship To Worsen In Six States – World Bank / Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.