Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,901 members, 7,933,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (8145 Views)

Towards Uniting Theist And Atheist / Theist Jewish Scientist Daniel Shechtman Wins 2011 Nobel Prize In Chemistry / Indaba, My Children - God's "origin" And The Sacred Tree Of Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Then we have the praise singer that simply has no ideas of his own. I really wonder why he is as usual unable to contribute meaningfully to threads.

haba now. as if we should not point to atheist praise singers like evil brain, mantraa, claremont e.t.c.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

lol thehomer, i have experience with the likes of you, mazaje, duduspace, therationa et al. I have NEVER seen a thread where atheists put up an exhaustive and concise defense of their stance. Atheist contribution to threads here ONLY revolves around:
a. bashing the bible and the intelligence of religionists
b. avoiding answering logical questions with escapist lines like below

i. i dont know so you tell me,
ii. that's irrelevant
iii. i wont spoonfeed you
iv. go and do your research
v. are you doubting scientists?

and so on. So thehomer i aint surprised. I see no reason why you feel sexkillz's questions are irrelevant. Except of course you are only up to your familiar tricks. [size=15pt]So put up or shut up.[/size]
E.O.D! cheesy
Re: . by Purist(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
@thehomer:

The sooner you realize sexkillz is not here for a debate, the better for you.  His penultimate response on this thread just pretty much sums up his reasoning capacity. Save yourself some precious time, seriously.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
Purist:

@thehomer:

The sooner you realize sexkillz is not here for a debate, the better for you.  His penultimate response on this thread just pretty much sums up his reasoning capacity. Save yourself some precious time, seriously.

another one of the key escapist lines from a number 1 cheerleader for the atheist football club.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2011
Purist:

@thehomer:

The sooner you realize sexkillz is not here for a debate, the better for you.  His penultimate response on this thread just pretty much sums up his reasoning capacity.  Save yourself some precious time, seriously.
Typical RESPONSE from ATHEISTS! Why am I NOT SURPRISED?. . . . . . . PATHETIC!
Re: . by thehomer: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

lol thehomer, i have experience with the likes of you, mazaje, duduspace, therationa et al. I have NEVER seen a thread where atheists put up an exhaustive and concise defense of their stance. Atheist contribution to threads here ONLY revolves around:
a. bashing the bible and the intelligence of religionists
b. avoiding answering logical questions with escapist lines like below

i. i dont know so you tell me,
ii. that's irrelevant
iii. i wont spoonfeed you
iv. go and do your research
v. are you doubting scientists?

and so on. So thehomer i aint surprised. I see no reason why you feel sexkillz's questions are irrelevant. Except of course you are only up to your familiar tricks. So put up or shut up.

Then simply show how it is relevant. I have shown that it isn't.
I like how you call those lines escapist especially when they are often quite apt when used properly.
Re: . by thehomer: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

haba now. as if we should not point to atheist praise singers like evil brain, mantraa, claremont e.t.c.

At the very least, they often do contribute meaningfully to discussions unlike some others.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Then simply show how it is relevant. I have shown that it isn't.
I like how you call those lines escapist especially when they are often quite apt when used properly.

by repeating it ad nauseum? Its ok if you have no answers bud, move over.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

At the very least, they often do contribute meaningfully to discussions unlike some others.

Most times they dont. Arent you being dishonest with your selective observations? Many of them simply come to crow about how "intelligent" atheists sound or how "stup[i]i[/i]d" religionists look . . . sure i agree that is "meaningful" contribution as long as it in your support.
Re: . by thehomer: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
Purist:

@thehomer:

The sooner you realize sexkillz is not here for a debate, the better for you.  His penultimate response on this thread just pretty much sums up his reasoning capacity.  Save yourself some precious time, seriously.

Yeah its becoming quite obvious. He has actually tried this sort of tactic before using another handle. That of course failed.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Yeah its becoming quite obvious. He has actually tried this sort of tactic before using another handle. That of course failed.

just the same way you and the others have used circular reasoning, false logic, bullying tactics, dodging game . . . to avoid having to exhaustively explain your view points. Atheism should stand for sometime besides merely being anti-religion for once.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Yeah its becoming quite obvious.[size=15pt] He has actually tried this sort of tactic before using another handle.[/size] That of course failed.
ANY PROOF? cheesy
Re: . by thehomer: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

by repeating it ad nauseum? Its ok if you have no answers bud, move over.

Is it difficult to show whether or not a question someone is asking is relevant? Note that I've done my part. It is up to you and sexkillz to do yours.
Re: . by thehomer: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

just the same way you and the others have used circular reasoning, false logic, bullying tactics, dodging game . . . to avoid having to exhaustively explain your view points. Atheism should stand for sometime besides merely being anti-religion for once.

Carefully look at my posts on this thread and please show where I've done anything you're accusing me of. Also note the questions I've answered without requesting their relevance. If a question is relevant, I'll answer. If it isn't relevant, I'll ignore it unless shown otherwise.
Re: . by thehomer: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

ANY PROOF? cheesy

Don't worry, I know who you are. You've made the mistake of using a similar style on one of your previous posts. You're free to hunt it down.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2011
SMH! undecided ATHEISTS WOULD NEVER CHANGE! WARRA SHAME!  grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Don't worry, I know who you are. You've made the mistake of using a similar style on one of your previous posts. You're free to hunt it down.
I CALL YOUR BLUFF! RIGHT HERE& NOW! THE ONUS IS UP TO YOU NOW TO SHOW WHO I AM! cheesy
Re: . by thehomer: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

I CALL YOUR BLUFF! RIGHT HERE& NOW! THE ONUS IS UP TO YOU NOW TO SHOW WHO I AM! cheesy

Just leave that aside for now and attend to the question at hand which is one of relevance. I'll let you know in due time.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
I know Atheists sound intelligent in their own ears when they go on their tirades against GOD , the fact is he pities them , for not only has blindness covered their hearts , but should they persist in this path of folly, they risk the suffering of eternal ruin !!!
Re: . by thehomer: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2011
frosbel:

I know Atheists sound intelligent in their own ears when they go on their tirades against GOD , the fact is he pities them , for not only has blindness covered their hearts , but should they persist in this path of folly, they risk the suffering of eternal ruin !!!

Maybe God has hardened their hearts.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Just leave that aside for now and attend to the question at hand which is one of relevance. I'll let you know in due time.
QUESTION? WHAT QUESTION? YOU MIND IF WE START OVER? cheesy
Re: . by thehomer: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

QUESTION? WHAT QUESTION? YOU MIND IF WE START OVER? cheesy

Why do you keep doing this? When you're backed into a corner, you decide to start over. The question was whether or not your question on logic is relevant to the topic at hand.

Okay you're welcome to start over all I ask for is consistency and relevance to the topic at hand. Please be ready to shoulder your responsibilities.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Maybe God has hardened their hearts.

It would appear to be so , especially when they hold on stubbornly to such berserk opinions amidst all the factual evidence !
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Carefully look at my posts on this thread and please show where I've done anything you're accusing me of. Also note the questions I've answered without requesting their relevance. If a question is relevant, I'll answer. If it isn't relevant, I'll ignore it unless shown otherwise.

i've had similar discussions with you thehomer, i'm not shocked by your responses. Its the same boilerplate stuff from you and your merry gang of atheists.

frosbel:

I know Atheists sound intelligent in their own ears when they go on their tirades against GOD , the fact is he pities them , for not only has  blindness covered their hearts , but should they persist in this path of folly, they risk the suffering of eternal ruin !!!

they have to. how else can they justify the gnawing hole in their hearts?
Re: . by thehomer: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

i've had similar discussions with you thehomer, i'm not shocked by your responses. Its the same boilerplate stuff from you and your merry gang of atheists.

they have to. how else can they justify the gnawing hole in their hearts?

Why thank you. It seems like this boilerplate stuff is unbeatable by your merry gang of believers. For some reason, they try to evade, dodge and twist when being neatly captured in a bad argument or attempt at an argument.
Re: . by thehomer: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
frosbel:

It would appear to be so , especially when they hold on stubbornly to such berserk opinions amidst all the factual evidence !

Yes. I agree. I guess the next thing for you to do would be to pray to God to soften their hearts or to empower you with powerful miracles to convince them.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Why do you keep doing this? When you're backed into a corner, you decide to start over. The question was whether or not your question on logic is relevant to the topic at hand.

Okay you're welcome to start over all I ask for is consistency and relevance to the topic at hand. Please be ready to shoulder your responsibilities.
YES IT IS! I need YOUR responses for me to make references to when we fully start! wink
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Why thank you. It seems like this boilerplate stuff is unbeatable by your merry gang of believers. For some reason, they try to evade, dodge and twist when being neatly captured in a bad argument or attempt at an argument.

Dont flatter yourselves. Isnt it funny how virtually all the atheists disappear after 4-5 pages when they have exhausted their stock of plagiarized websites? The reason most people care little for your boiler plate stuff is it gets RECYCLED from thread to thread, from atheist to atheist . . . it doesnt matter how many times the "question" has been answered, it just gets asked again no matter how irrelevant.
Re: . by thehomer: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
sexkillz:

YES IT IS! I need YOUR responses for me to make references to when we fully start! wink

Then for the love of your creator please show how it is relevant. If I can't see the relevance, why should I bother to answer?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
thehomer:

Yes. I agree. I guess the next thing for you to do would be to pray to God to soften their hearts or to empower you with powerful miracles to convince them.

I am sorry to say , but  quoting big grammar in a bid to sound on a different level intellectually is the precise reason why you may never be able to see the light !

God is looking for people who possess the virtue of humility , people who understand with careful reasoning that this World could not have appeared out of nothing without some divine intervention.

If it suits you to carry on with this folly then carry on , but remember only a fool will gamble with that which he cannot never recover from.

In essence what shall a man be profited if he were to gain the whole world, its fame and acceptance, grandeur and wealth , but at the very end of a most miserable life lose his soul for an eternity of suffering.

Truly sad to say the least.
Re: . by thehomer: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

Dont flatter yourselves. Isnt it funny how virtually all the atheists disappear after 4-5 pages when they have exhausted their stock of plagiarized websites? The reason most people care little for your boiler plate stuff is it gets RECYCLED from thread to thread, from atheist to atheist . . . it doesnt matter how many times the "question" has been answered, it just gets asked again no matter how irrelevant.

Come now davidylan you're really reaching here.
Just to be clear, which "question" that has been answered are you referring to?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
davidylan:

Surely , you are not saying that Atheists like to repeat themselves and go round in circles like the Muslims , are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi State Government Sponsors 2,306 Christians On Pilgrimage / If All Human Evolves From Ape, Why Then Do We Have Apes In Existence? / Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.