Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,317 members, 7,967,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video (19158 Views)

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi / New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by InvertedHammer: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:
APC worse pass malaria. APC na terminal disease

/

Some are typing "up APC!" from a queue in a Filling station. grin grin

/
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by temi1526: 2:00am On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Immediately i played the video. The first thing i heard was 'Nigeria been dey okay oo, before dis wururu party (APC) enter our matter'

I immediately got off the bullcrap. I think PDP as a party and whoever was paid to make this video head is not correct.
16years of failure was what was reffered to as 'Been dey okay' . angry

When fuel price was 67 Naira , you all carried placards in 2011/2012 Protested and blamed the PDP government , now that it's selling at 250-300 Naira everyone looks away and still que like mad people and fight to get the petroleum products. See the juju APC use for all una na grade A. Whether you like it not , The APC has been a sickness a curse tongue . Except though maybe you like diseases and curses. So many things they blamed the PDP Government for is inflated in theirs from Insecurity, unemployment, inflation, FX breakdown, food shortage e.t.c. You have 8 years to correct this anomaly, but no you still blame the 16yrs of PDP. Who do this country like this? Are you that afraid to see the truth that all is not well. Even if you are employed by this Administration , things no hard for your side , abi as you dey support APC them they give you free fuel or sell at so called "Normal price" for you. A bag of rice was obtainable at 8,500 - 10,000 and now it's over 50,000 naira, in 2011 I fit buy tokunbo toyota highlander for 1M , but now it 3.5 - 4M. Continue to stay woke and suffer or not see the truth from a vantage position.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by 2016v2017: 2:10am On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by 2016v2017: 2:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Dshocker:
The blind can see it
The deaf can hear it
The dumb can say it

That APC has finished this country & yet they have the effrontery to run for office again, by the man that helped install a normadic herder as our president.

I weep each time i see those wanting to vote in the APC presidential flag bearer into power, considering his health issue, his past record of heroin dealings, converting Lagos state and tax payers money into his personal use.

Who killed Funsho Williams?
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by 2016v2017: 2:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Brendaniel:
APC is mosquito PDP is malaria

Labour Party is the cure for both
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Lashist(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Immediately i played the video. The first thing i heard was 'Nigeria been dey okay oo, before dis wururu party (APC) enter our matter'

I immediately got off the bullcrap. I think PDP as a party and whoever was paid to make this video head is not correct.

Mumu so bcus pdp failed for 16yrs, we should allow apc to fail more for 16yrs too before we vote them out?? You just like being foolish
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by zolajpower: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2022
slivertongue:
e worse pass terminal disease sef . Em own kind of disease is very alien
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by PrinceMKB: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2022
APC worse pass Ebola virus , we must kick them out
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by JuliusNotCaesar: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Apc and mosquito cannot be separated, both are feeding fat on the blood of the innocent, not just feeding, feeding and causing pains and sickness to us.....Never again will Apc rule us
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by AdamawaLastBon(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2022
APC is a more deadly disease than malaria because malaria has cure but APC does not. The only way we can get back our country on track is to sack them in 2023 and bring back the PDP because they were better managers, unlike the demonic APC which has nothing to offer Nigerians apart from killings.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by QueenBisi1: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2022
A party that brings sickness to every aspect of the country
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by BUNOR84: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2022
The rate at which APC turned everything about Nigeria upside down and even made Nigeria World Poverty Headquarter is so alarming, obviously, if given another 4 years we might not have a Country to call our own.

We must send APC out of ASO VILLA now and support Atiku to #RecoverNigeria before it's too late

brutustech:
Enough is enough this sickness must go. Nigeria has suffered enough. Let us come together to rid our country of this virus so that we can recover.

This is Nigeria’s time to recover.

#RecoverNigeria #PDPRevoveryPlan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cg2_BAWm_0
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by AdamawaLastBon(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2022
Your father and grandfather is wicked not Atiku. Atiku 200% better than all the candidates. He has never called for the division of Nigeria Like Obi and Tinubu did.

SailorUgo:
I’m Obidient

But I’ll choose Tinubu over Atiku any day

If Atiku gets Aso rock, then it’s over for Nigeria
The man is dangerously wicked and greedy
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by BUNOR84: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Atiku will build a strong and Prosperous Economy that will work for all Nigerians, he has done it before and will do it again if given the opportunity

brutustech:
Enough is enough this sickness must go. Nigeria has suffered enough. Let us come together to rid our country of this virus so that we can recover.

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Johel(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

It was better in that 16years of PDP than 8years of APC...you have sense,make use of it.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by emonis88: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2022
PDP don finish APC with this mosquito illustration o!!! hahahahah!!!!
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by PrinceMKB: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2022
APC is the worst thing that ever happen to Nigeria, we say never again . The time is now for PDP to #RecoverNigeria
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by marcmao(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2022
APC, the Plasmodium Falciparum destroying the Nation Nigeria since 2015. 2023 is a great time to Unleash our BAYGON, RAID and SNIPER as a repellant against these Political Monsters that have led the Nation into a Disarray.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Sleekfingers: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Carmanbiz:

People like you are thomases. It's only when they see that they believe. The Thomases will be proven in this election.

Okay na

Apart from benue and plateau state , which northern state can Labor party win?

Even down here in the southwest , Obi might try or win Lagos .....tell me which other southwest state can he win....

Even in the southsouth he cannot win in Delta , Rivers and cross rivers

Mathematically, he cannot be the president of this country.....

As a matter of fact, here in Lagos , most of those that haven't collected their PVC , especially those with names like chinedu , nonso , amarachi , okon Akan , osaro etc won't get their PVC......I heard it from a reliable source......
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Fleexcy12(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
APC is dangerous to the health of this country... Vote them out
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Dglintstone(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
brutustech:

Nigeria been dey okay oo, before dis wururu party (APC) enter our matter'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm / Ago-Okota Palace-Way Road Construction By LASG (Pics) / Breaking:Malami Directs INEC To Postpone Elections In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.