Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana (25942 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by phr0nesis(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Apologize for what?

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Amayabor1: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2022
What is he apologising for? He was sent off, Ghana was awarded a penalty and instead of Asamoah Gyan to use sense play the penalty, he use all him power play the ball over the net.

Suarez, you don't have anything to apologize for!
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by observanc1: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Did he kill person?

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Princedapace(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2022
soberdrunk:
African mentality------always blaming someone else for one's misfortune......... angry

Was it an African that asked him the question?
Was it all Africans that asked him the question?
So, u too, u blame others for ur own misfortune since u said Africans do that.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by tishbite41(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2022
Apologies ke, apologize ni
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by eallstar: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:
His apology will not overturn the match Ghana lost. Besides he was sent off and penalty awarded to Ghana. It wasn't his fault they missed it. Abeg these guys knocked us out of the world cup so I got no love for them abeg
And you know fully that penalty is a 50 50 something, that ball was clear goal, was he a goal keeper?
Clear goal is 100% better because penalty is life and death(50/50) sometimes especially under duress or pressure like that match in question
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by ArchiLimited: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2022
eallstar:

And you know fully that penalty is a 50 50 something, that ball was clear goal, was he a goal keeper?
Clear goal(50/50) is 100% better because penalty is life and death sometimes especially under duress or pressure like that match in question

Ghanaian spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by skinnyzsam(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why I personally will encourage His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not to extend a hand of fellowship with Peter Obi and Atiku, when he becomes president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

They knew they were against a demigod who was greater than them, and still had effrontery to contest.

Asiwaju will have to do without Atiku and Obi!

You'll know no peace in your life when tinubu lose, you now glorify tinubu as a god that can't be opposed or contested against, you'll continue to be enslaved....
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Football na yeye sport, always lagging behind in innovation. If it was basketball, that would’ve been goal tending and a goal would’ve been awarded. Case closed
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Hamzola28: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2022
It really funny, apologise what? He rather go and apologise italy's player Giorgio Chiellini for bit him in 2014 world cup 10x over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by adioolayi(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2022
It's a game...he was punished for his actions as stipulated by the rule..

He got a deserved red card for the handball..

Ghana was given a penalty for that..and they missed!

How was that Suarez fault.. really

3 Likes

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Ofunaofu: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why I personally will encourage His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not to extend a hand of fellowship with Peter Obi and Atiku, when he becomes president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

They knew they were against a demigod who was greater than them, and still had effrontery to contest.

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Galaxydon1(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

virus has eaten deep your brain, keep supporting your ancestor.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Ghana will beat them. If it were me I won't apologize. It's part of football because he was red carded and Ghana lost the penalty. It's not Suarez fault at all.

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by tunapawizzy: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Why should he apologize...made the best decision and took one for his team...he was penalized, so what will he apologize for.

2 Likes

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2022
This is preposterous

Beat your fellow black angry
bestmutiu2019:
They will still beat Ghana today
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by nicestguy1: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Vikynas: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2022
This one na medicine after death
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by frankmoney(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Welll he got punished for his actions . And Gyan missed . He really doesn't owe anyone an apology
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by KingLion007(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2022
Gonna pay for it dearly today...Ghana 2-0 correct score
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by generalwo(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Madmazel99:
The reason why I never liked this guy. Despite him been a good player.
. What has your hatred for him done for you?

3 Likes

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Qasim6(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2022
If it's present day, with VAR. Suarez wouldn't have been given red card sef

There was off-side in the build-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiuZalalZio
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by kingthreat(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Gyan should be the one apologizing for the penalty miss

2 Likes

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by LOVEGINO(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:
His apology will not overturn the match Ghana lost. Besides he was sent off and penalty awarded to Ghana. It wasn't his fault they missed it. Abeg these guys knocked us out of the world cup so I got no love for them abeg
blame ur useless team. Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Parrot69: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Black Apes of Ghana are already back home, they should forget this match and save their energy cos they will collect 2 woto-woto goals.

2 Likes

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Etuagievin(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Madmazel99:
The reason why I never liked this guy. Despite him been a good player.
But he did no wrong by not apologising. Was he not punished for it, didn't they award the necessary penalty?

2 Likes

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Maradona didn't also. He chop redcard na
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Excallibur(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
i hope not. i hope Ghana and cameroon win so we have 4 african teams. an african team may just win the world cup this year. its a high probability
thing is that Ghanians will never support Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Oceanjagaban: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2022
What will he apologise for,old 2010 matter ...who dey bring back this mumu talk,the person mumu pass Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Triangles1(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Other Africa country can qualify but not Ghana, they too they feel.

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Tapout(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Are you watching this world cup at all? You should be thankful they knocked us out. With the quality of football being played, I doubt this current Nigerian squad would have won any group stage match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers / Victor Osimhen Wins Serie A Footballer Of The Year / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.