Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana (25941 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Fulmigati: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
i hope not. i hope Ghana and cameroon win so we have 4 african teams. an african team may just win the world cup this year. its a high probability
Have some shame.

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2022
paradigmshift:
Cameron needs to leave . Wish Ghana d best
oh i love cameroon. in fact i love the way cameroon and ghana and senegal play. those 3 countries are a beauty to behold when they play. they just look so good on the ball. those guys are well built too . they look like superheros on the ball. lol. those 3 countries are amazing
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2022
Fulmigati:

Have some shame.
BLACK OVER EVERYTHING
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Jpblessed(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
nah see brazil already has 6 oints so they would be fielding their second team and resting their first team against cameroon. am telling you this just may be africas year
Time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

Lol Cameroon can’t beat Brazil oo
BRAZIL already have 6 points so they would be fielding their second team. this is not a serious match for brazil.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by sukkot: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Jpblessed:
Time will tell.
yup. time reveals all
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This is preposterous

Beat your fellow black angry
Why are you people like this lemme support whoever I want its my choice
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Cheeryfeet: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:
His apology will not overturn the match Ghana lost. Besides he was sent off and penalty awarded to Ghana. It wasn't his fault they missed it. Abeg these guys knocked us out of the world cup so I got no love for them abeg

You should be grateful. You don't know the heart break they saved you from
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Cheeryfeet: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2022
bestmutiu2019:
They will still beat Ghana today

Story. Ghana is winning today
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Cheeryfeet: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Shots
Fired. Man down. I repeat man down. Call 911

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by phemmyfour: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
i hope not. i hope Ghana and cameroon win so we have 4 african teams. an african team may just win the world cup this year. its a high probability
That's more like using your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by paradigmshift(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
oh i love cameroon. in fact i love the way cameroon and ghana and senegal play. those 3 countries are a beauty to behold when they play. they just look so good on the ball. those guys are well built too . they look like superheros on the ball. lol. those 3 countries are amazing
Cameroonians are well built but Dem no sabi finishing and defense, d muscle self dey draw Dem go back... The coach ain't very good too. Senegal plays better. Ghana is very good too but if care is not taken, they fit no qualify. Let's see how it goes
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Adakintroy: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2022
So make him stand make Una score them .before at the biggest stage of them all. .

.I wish we have leaders like this at all level willing to do anything and sacrifice anything to see his people win.

Nigga will go down as a cult hero for such single act alone among urugiuan

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by judedwriter(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Ghana have themselves to blame for not winning that match...

I don't think they will have it so so easy again to qualify for the semifinals!
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by colestephan86: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:
His apology will not overturn the match Ghana lost. Besides he was sent off and penalty awarded to Ghana. It wasn't his fault they missed it. Abeg these guys knocked us out of the world cup so I got no love for them abeg
The proper thing was it should have being counted as a goal and suarez sent off
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by MT: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
BRAZIL already have 6 points so they would be fielding their second team. this is not a serious match for brazil.

That makes it more difficult. The so-called second string are deadly, and they will play to death to send a message to the coach.

Once they put on that yellow and blue short, they become beasts.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Haveyoueatentod: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Time for revenge
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by deswiftfxn(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2022
... fifa needs to review their rules.... any deliberate handball obstruction by an opposing player with a ball clearly directed towards the net is a GOAL and no penalty kick should be taken, or a penalty without a goal keeper, because even if VAR were to be deployed, that's clearly a ball directed towards goal. And by implication, players would be discouraged from committing such act and even if they default, the GOAL stands.. Maybe 2026 world cup rules.. lol
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Ifakiland(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Mumu like say if to say Nigeria qualify for the world cup them go fit score 1 goal
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by bigtt76(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2022
We are too sentimental, why should he apologize when he was penalized for the offense and the Ghana team awarded a 50-50 chance to redeem the goal. We should rather be angry at Fifa for such law as this.

A goal bound ball disrupted by a field player using his hands should either be declared a goal or a penalty kick awarded without a goalkeeper in goal. The affected team shouldn't have to suffer the agony of trying to score when they had a goal stopped illegally angry

ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63821327

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Andyblaze: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
Hahahahahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by LordHarrizona(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Apologize my foot!
Asamoah Gyan should rather apologize to my Ghanaian brothers for missing that penalty!!
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Litmus: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Uruguay - you couldn't find a much better opportunity for Ghana to progress than this. Ghana need to avoid complacency and fortify themselves with the thought of making history.
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by skondo09(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2022
He has nothing to apologize for.. he got punished for what he did by red card..and he wasn't the one that stop Gyan from scoring penalty..he didn't send any player to injury,so what should he actually apologize for..abeg
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by openmine(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2022
The journalist that asked that question was trying to be mischievous and add fire to the game between the two teams!
Suarez was sent off and a penalty awarded for his actions and Ghana missed the penalty so how is that his problem?
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Streetmovement(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make una go beat the apology commot for him mouth na

Africa sometimes sha...nonsense
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by IbroMaka(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Haba!

This ur Vawulence is thick oh. �

Stargangz:
Apologise for what exactly? Asamoah Gyan should have been treated the Escobar way, he shoud have been shot dead at the Kotoka Airport while returning from the world cup, what stops the mumu from scoring that PK?
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by unbiased2021: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why I personally will encourage His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not to extend a hand of fellowship with Peter Obi and Atiku, when he becomes president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

They knew they were against a demigod who was greater than them, and still had effrontery to contest.

Asiwaju will have to do without Atiku and Obi!

You’re very ignorant
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by unbiased2021: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2022
sukkot:
i dont care about that. for me its COLOR over tribalism. am looking at the bigger picture. a win for ghana is a win for the black race. i would rather win the global racial war than try to win a regional tribal war. us brothers will sort our issues later but for now we go conquer the white race. after we conquer the white race then we can resume our petty tribal fighting cheesy

I take Ghanaians just same way they take Nigerians. I can’t love you when you hate me.

1 Like

Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by ArchiLimited: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ifakiland:

Mumu like say if to say Nigeria qualify for the world cup them go fit score 1 goal

I see you're not trained. Calling names and insulting is your own way of speaking. I pray you change so that you can go far in life
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by Horus(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpA5HimThOA

Why Uruguay v Ghana is a grudge match | World Cup 2022

BBC Sport takes a look back at the controversial moments of Uruguay's 2010 World Cup quarter-final against Ghana ahead
of their meeting at the 2020 World Cup in Qatar
Re: Suarez "Refuses To Apologize" For Handball As Uruguay Face Ghana by marsup: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Why should he apologize?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers / Victor Osimhen Wins Serie A Footballer Of The Year / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.