Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ (4186 Views)

Romans 10:4: What Is The Meaning Of This? / Does "Hell" Really Exist Or It Was Invented By Religion? / Was The Deity Of Christ Invented At The Council Of Nicea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You are still not hitting the nails of the four questions.

1. Who is the Child prophesied by Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 9: 6-7. The identity of that child refered to as the " Almighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace " will assist us to know if Jesus Christ exist or not.

If you cannot unveil the identity of that child then it means your sect has no moral ground to counter those who believe that Child is Jesus Christ.
Hence all your arguments have been defeated.

2. Whenever a member of the Roman Catholic church wants to defend the veneration of Mary, he will likely to quote Luke 1:28.
Hence I was not surprise that you mentioned it. The Greeting of Angel Gabriel is the traditional greetings of God's Angels when they are on a mission to deliver a message to someone.
In Judges 6: 12, an Angel greeted Gideon as a mighty man of valour before delivering a message to him.
In Luke 1: 28, Angel Gabriel greeted Mary as highly favoured. The Angel did not call Mary the Queen of Heaven . The Angel did not ask the world to honour and render prayers to Mary.

Hence using Luke 1:28 as the basis for the veneration of the Blessed Virgin Mary is clutching at straws.

If someone gives you the privilege of writing a book to convince the world that you are an important personality and all you could write about yourself was how an angel greeted you then it shows you do not even believe that you are a VIP.

The Romans are not stupid. If they have the opportunity to write the Bible as you claim, they will devout at least five books in the Bible to convince us why the veneration of Blessed Virgin Mary is necessary for all Christian.

They will delect all Bible verses that is against the Veneration of Mary such as Luke 11: 27- 28, Mark 3: 32-35, Jeremiah 44: 15-30 etc

They will then use at least one book in the Bible to teach us the praying of the Rosary.

That is what I mean by the signature of the Catholic Church. The signature is missing in the Bible. The Romans cannot alter and write the Bible without signing their signature on it to making it a Roman Project.

I can assure you that if the Romans have the opportunity to alter and write the Bible, no other Church on Earth will be able to use the Bible except the Catholic Church because it will be a complete Roman project.

3. Your sect have so much information about how the Romans invented Jesus Christ but you believe the Arabs are illeterates that can't access these informations hence they are presently relying on what the Romans told their ancestors thousands of years ago.

This is one of the most useless comment that I have seen recently. Do you know that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can buy the present Roman Empire hence even the official of the Italian government can leak their biggest secret to Saudi Arabia.

Do you know how many intelligent agencies that are working for the Government of Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Caliphate in Mecca.

Do you know how desperate these agencies are working to get vital informations that will ridicule Christianity? Assuming you have vital informations that can prove Jesus Christ was invented by the Romans, I would have link you to Saudi Arabia and you will become a dollar millionaire before the New Year.

However all you have been using to back your claims are folktales from historical books that are inferior to the Bible and Quran. This shows that you have no concrete point and envidence.

Hail means to praise.

Your comments are very useless and deceitful as you ommited Hail and are not ready to study Roman history when they were occupying Israel. You and your sect hates the truth as you know it will set people free to only worship the True God of the Old Testament and not the one invented by the Romans.

When you are ready to know the truth you will get a lot of information from these sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxxpesgY_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxDcif-XT4
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by orisa37: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2022
WARFARE NO.
BUT AS NOTICE THAT HE IS COMING BACK.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by orisa37: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2022
WARFARE NO. BECAUSE HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY IS THE SPIRIT OF THE SAME LIVING GOD.
BUT AS NOTICE THAT HE IS COMING BACK.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Hail means to praise.

Your comments are very useless and deceitful as you ommited Hail and are not ready to study Roman history when they were occupying Israel. Your sect hates the truth as you it will people free to only worship the True God of the Old Testament and not the one invented by the Romans.

When you are ready to know the truth you will get a lot of information from these sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxxpesgY_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxDcif-XT4

The word " Hail" means Salute or Greetings. These are terminologies that Angels use to approach people whom God has sent them to. If the person is a soldier, the Angel will use words like " Mighty man of Valour" ( Judges 6:12).

Long before Mary was born, Prophetess Deborah prophesied that Jael shall be the Most Blessed of all Women on Earth ( Judges 5:24). In other words, " Most Blessed among Women " is not exclusive to Mary. Many women who impressed God during their time on Earth were also refered to as most blessed among women.

Hence anyone using Luke 1:28 as a basis for the veneration of Mary is clutching at straws.

The Roman Catholic Church believes that Mary remained a Virgin till death. Hence they refers to her as the Blessed Virgin Mary. However the Bible confided in us that Joseph did not have sex with Mary UNTIL she gave birth to Jesus Christ ( Matthew 1: 25). This means that Joseph began sleeping with Mary after the birth of Jesus.

In other words, the New Testament debunked the teachings and doctrines of the Catholic Church. Yet you want me to believe that the same Catholic Church wrote the New testament. Is that not insane!

I believe in the true God of the Old Testament. That is the reason I highlighted where in the Old testament, Isaiah prophesied about the birth of a child that will be the Almighty God, Everlasting father, Prince of Peace.

You claimed this Child is not Jesus Christ but failed to confide in me the true identity of the child. Once we can agree on the identity of this child, the issue if whether Jesus exist or not will be resolve.

The videos that you posted are nothing when compared with the classified informations that I have about the origin of Christianity in the Ancient Roman Empire.

Nobody invented Jesus. The Romans only invented the Blessed Virgin Mary as a brand to market their goddess, Madonna, to the World. Madonna is the female goddess known as the Queen of Heaven in the Bible( Jeremiah 44:15-30). They then carried the beautiful images of Madonna into the Catholic Church and deceived the church members that she is Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ.

Hence the Romans used a genuine product( Jesus Christ) to market a fake product (Madonna) to the World. That is the strategy fraudsters are still using till today.

I sympathize with people like you who got confused with the machinations of the Romans hence believing they also invented Jesus Christ.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by sonmvayina(m): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You are still not hitting the nails of the four questions.

1. Who is the Child prophesied by Prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 9: 6-7. The identity of that child refered to as the " Almighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace " will assist us to know if Jesus Christ exist or not.

If you cannot unveil the identity of that child then it means your sect has no moral ground to counter those who believe that Child is Jesus Christ.
Hence all your arguments have been defeated.

2. Whenever a member of the Roman Catholic church wants to defend the veneration of Mary, he will likely to quote Luke 1:28.
Hence I was not surprise that you mentioned it. The Greeting of Angel Gabriel is the traditional greetings of God's Angels when they are on a mission to deliver a message to someone.
In Judges 6: 12, an Angel greeted Gideon as a mighty man of valour before delivering a message to him.
In Luke 1: 28, Angel Gabriel greeted Mary as highly favoured. The Angel did not call Mary the Queen of Heaven . The Angel did not ask the world to honour and render prayers to Mary.

Hence using Luke 1:28 as the basis for the veneration of the Blessed Virgin Mary is clutching at straws.

If someone gives you the privilege of writing a book to convince the world that you are an important personality and all you could write about yourself was how an angel greeted you then it shows you do not even believe that you are a VIP.

The Romans are not stupid. If they have the opportunity to write the Bible as you claim, they will devout at least five books in the Bible to convince us why the veneration of Blessed Virgin Mary is necessary for all Christian.

They will delect all Bible verses that is against the Veneration of Mary such as Luke 11: 27- 28, Mark 3: 32-35, Jeremiah 44: 15-30 etc

They will then use at least one book in the Bible to teach us the praying of the Rosary.

That is what I mean by the signature of the Catholic Church. The signature is missing in the Bible. The Romans cannot alter and write the Bible without signing their signature on it to making it a Roman Project.

I can assure you that if the Romans have the opportunity to alter and write the Bible, no other Church on Earth will be able to use the Bible except the Catholic Church because it will be a complete Roman project.

3. Your sect have so much information about how the Romans invented Jesus Christ but you believe the Arabs are illeterates that can't access these informations hence they are presently relying on what the Romans told their ancestors thousands of years ago.

This is one of the most useless comment that I have seen recently. Do you know that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can buy the present Roman Empire hence even the official of the Italian government can leak their biggest secret to Saudi Arabia.

Do you know how many intelligent agencies that are working for the Government of Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Caliphate in Mecca.

Do you know how desperate these agencies are working to get vital informations that will ridicule Christianity? Assuming you have vital informations that can prove Jesus Christ was invented by the Romans, I would have link you to Saudi Arabia and you will become a dollar millionaire before the New Year.

However all you have been using to back your claims are folktales from historical books that are inferior to the Bible and Quran. This shows that you have no concrete point and envidence.

Isaiah 9:6 is in the past tense..

The child has already been born...
In fact he was 6 years old when Isaiah was prophesying.
The child in question is future king Hezekiah...

1 Like

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by sonmvayina(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

The word " Hail" means Salute or Greetings. These are terminologies that Angels use to approach people whom God has sent them to. If the person is a soldier, the Angel will use words like " Mighty man of Valour" ( Judges 6:12).

Long before Mary was born, Prophetess Deborah prophesied that Jael shall be the Most Blessed of all Women on Earth ( Judges 5:24). In other words, " Most Blessed among Women " is not exclusive to Mary. Many women who impressed God during their time on Earth were also refered to as most blessed among women.

Hence anyone using Luke 1:28 as a basis for the veneration of Mary is clutching at straws.

The Roman Catholic Church believes that Mary remained a Virgin till death. Hence they refers to her as the Blessed Virgin Mary. However the Bible confided in us that Joseph did not have sex with Mary UNTIL she gave birth to Jesus Christ ( Matthew 1: 25). This means that Joseph began sleeping with Mary after the birth of Jesus.

In other words, the New Testament debunked the teachings and doctrines of the Catholic Church. Yet you want me to believe that the same Catholic Church wrote the New testament. Is that not insane!

I believe in the true God of the Old Testament. That is the reason I highlighted where in the Old testament, Isaiah prophesied about the birth of a child that will be the Almighty God, Everlasting father, Prince of Peace.

You claimed this Child is not Jesus Christ but failed to confide in me the true identity of the child. Once we can agree on the identity of this child, the issue if whether Jesus exist or not will be resolve.

The videos that you posted are nothing when compared with the classified informations that I have about the origin of Christianity in the Ancient Roman Empire.

Nobody invented Jesus. The Romans only invented the Blessed Virgin Mary as a brand to market their goddess, Madonna, to the World. Madonna is the female goddess known as the Queen of Heaven in the Bible( Jeremiah 44:15-30). They then carried the beautiful images of Madonna into the Catholic Church and deceived the church members that she is Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ.

Hence the Romans used a genuine product( Jesus Christ) to market a fake product (Madonna) to the World. That is the strategy fraudsters are still using till today.

I sympathize with people like you who got confused with the machinations of the Romans hence believing they also invented Jesus Christ.

Christianity existed before the new testament came to be.
Christianity started as the worship of Serapis Christus...which originated in Egypt. The Greek speaking Egyptian worship Serapis while the regular Egyptian worshipped the father as Osiris and the son as Horus and the mother as Isis. This cult spread to the Roman empire and found its way to Rome. Which had its own cult of Mithras. When Constantine became emperor,he wanted a single religion for his empire and summoned all the presbyters to Nicea. After much argument and deliberations they put forward Mithraism and Christianity. They voted to go with Christianity and formulated the first creed...as more and more pagans started to be coerced into the religion they also brought with it their beliefs...and it was necessary to hold councils in other to define dogmas and doctrines.
Serapis became jesus at the council of Ephasius in 430AD. Up until that time the Christ was Serapis. you can read up about all the ecumenical councils in history. The last one being the 2nd Vatican council in 1963....

So my dear there is nothing divine about your god man story. It's got nothing to do with the God of the Jews ...

1 Like

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by sonmvayina(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Christianity is not derived from Judaism..

The Jews don't have the idea of God mating with human, it is a greeco/Roman ideology. I guess you have watched clash of the titans, where Perseus is the son of Zeus and a human...same as jesus...

In his book "Against the Galileans" by emperor Julian, he had this to say
" It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced that the fabrication of the Galilaeans is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth.
Justin martyr a renowned church father has been this to say also..

"And when we say also that the Word, who is the first-birth of God, was produced without sexual union, and that He, Jesus Christ, our Teacher, was crucified and died, and rose again, and ascended into heaven, we propound nothing different from what you believe regarding those whom you esteem sons of Jupiter. For you know how many sons your esteemed

1 Like

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Isaiah 9:6 is in the past tense..

The child has already been born...
In fact he was 6 years old when Isaiah was prophesying.
The child in question is future king Hezekiah...

It seems you and MindHacker9009 are members of the same sect hence I will commend you for coming out to assist him .

You said the Child prophesied by Isaiah in Isaiah 9:6 is King Hezekiah. It that your final answer ?

The Prophesy about this Child began in Isaiah 7:14.
" The Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a Virgin will conceive and bear a Son , and shall call His name Immanuel".

The name of the Child is Immanuel and not King Hezekiah. Immanuel means " God with us" . This means that this child has a Divine nature hence in Isaiah 9:6-7, Prophet Isaiah narrated the Divine nature of this Child.

" For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace"

The names mentioned above are the Divine natures of that Child, Immanuel, mentioned in Isaiah 7:14. King Hezekiah is a earthly king with no divine nature.

The Prophesy of Isaiah was fufilled in Matthew 1: 22-23. Hence reverances were made to the prophesies in the OT.

That Child is Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace( Romans 16:20). I will like to see from your sect's Bible were King Hezekiah became known as the Almighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Christianity existed before the new testament came to be.
Christianity started as the worship of Serapis Christus...which originated in Egypt. The Greek speaking Egyptian worship Serapis while the regular Egyptian worshipped the father as Osiris and the son as Horus and the mother as Isis. This cult spread to the Roman empire and found its way to Rome. Which had its own cult of Mithras. When Constantine became emperor,he wanted a single religion for his empire and summoned all the presbyters to Nicea. After much argument and deliberations they put forward Mithraism and Christianity. They voted to go with Christianity and formulated the first creed...as more and more pagans started to be coerced into the religion they also brought with it their beliefs...and it was necessary to hold councils in other to define dogmas and doctrines.
Serapis became jesus at the council of Ephasius in 430AD. Up until that time the Christ was Serapis. you can read up about all the ecumenical councils in history. The last one being the 2nd Vatican council in 1963....

So my dear there is nothing divine about your god man story. It's got nothing to do with the God of the Jews ...

You seems to be a better Scholar than MindHacker9009. However just like him, you don't have classified information about the Ancient Roman Empire and the formation of the Roman Catholic Church.

Just as your friend, MindHacker9009, you have been reading lots of folktales from history books.

Let us start from the basics. What is the meaning of the word - " Christianity". From the Oxford dictionary, Christianity is define as the religion that based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. Hence if Christianity is a religion based on the teaching of Jesus, how will it now exist before Jesus?

Please note that it was not the Romans that wrote the Oxford Dictionary .

In the OT, there were many prophesies about the coming of Jesus Christ. These prophesies began from the Garden of Eden where God told the Serpent that the seed of the Woman shall bruise the serpent's head.

The Egyptians learnt about the coming Messiah , Jesus Christ, while the Israelists were living in their territory. Hence many years before Jesus was born, the Egyptians began using their idols to imitate the coming of the messaih.

ISIS was a goddess of ancient Egypt. She then gave birth to a Son , Horus., who became a god in Eygpt. The images of Isis and her son was then the emblem of Egypt. In other words, Satan was using the Egyptians to mock the prophesy that Jesus will be born by a woman on Earth.

When the Romans became the World power, they created their own version of a mother goddess , Madonna, carrying her child. In neighbouring Ephesus, Madonna was known as Diana and her child as Zeus ( Acts of Apostle 19: 24-41).

All these happened before the birth of Jesus Christ. The Romans knew about the coming of Jesus Christ but they thought he will come through a Royal family. Hence they could not identify Jesus while He was on Earth. However after the death of Jesus Christ, the exploits of His disciples and the spread of Christianity made them have a rethink.

They decided that since they cannot eradicate Christianity, they can merge their own traditional religion with Christianity to have a sole religion in Rome. This made a lot of sense since their goddess, Madonna and her son were modelled after the Mother of the Messiah and the Messiah even before they were born.

That is how the image of Madonna entered the Catholic Church and she became known as the Blessed Virgin Mary. Her Son, Zeus, was called Jesus Christ but he is not the original Jesus Christ that died on the Cross of Calvary.

Hence the Romans counterfeited Mary and Jesus Christ but did not invent them . They only invented the Blessed Virgin Mary. They used the image of the real Jesus Christ to market their goddess, Madonna, as the Mother of God and her demonic son, Zeus, as the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You seems to be a better Scholar than MindHacker9009. However just like him, you don't have classified information about the Ancient Roman Empire and the formation of the Roman Catholic Church.

Just as your friend, MindHacker9009, you have been reading lots of folktales from history books.

Let us start from the basics. What is the meaning of the word - " Christianity". From the Oxford dictionary, Christianity is define as the religion that based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. Hence if Christianity is a religion based on the teaching of Jesus, how will it now exist before Jesus?

Please note that it was not the Romans that wrote the Oxford Dictionary .

In the OT, there were many prophesies about the coming of Jesus Christ. These prophesies began from the Garden of Eden where God told the Serpent that the seed of the Woman shall bruise the serpent's head.

The Egyptians learnt about the coming Messiah , Jesus Christ, while the Israelists were living in their territory. Hence many years before Jesus was born, the Egyptians began using their idols to imitate the coming of the messaih.

ISIS was a goddess of ancient Egypt. She then gave birth to a Son , Horus., who became a god in Eygpt. The images of Isis and her son was then the emblem of Egypt. In other words, Satan was using the Egyptians to mock the prophesy that Jesus will be born by a woman on Earth.

When the Romans became the World power, they created their own version of a mother goddess , Madonna, carrying her child. In neighbouring Ephesus, Madonna was known as Diana and her child as Zeus ( Acts of Apostle 19: 24-41).

All this happened before the birth of Jesus Christ. The Romans knew about the coming of Jesus Christ but they thought he will come through a Royal family. Hence they could not identify Jesus while He was on Earth. However after the death of Jesus Christ, the exploits of His disciples and the spread of Christianity made them have a rethink.

They decided that since they cannot eradicate Christianity, they can merge their own traditional religion with Christianity to have a sole religion in Rome. This made a lot of sense since their goddess, Madonna and her son were modelled after the Mother of the Messiah and the Messiah even before they were born.

That is how the image of Madonna entered the Catholic Church and she became known as the Blessed Virgin Mary. Her Son, Zeus, was called Jesus Christ but he is not the original Jesus Christ that died on the Cross of Calvary.

Hence the Romans counterfeited Mary and Jesus Christ but did not invent them . They only invented the Blessed Virgin Mary. They used the image of the real Jesus Christ to market their goddess, Madonna, as the Mother of God and her demonic son, Zeus, as the Lord Jesus Christ.

All these your stories about Jesus Christ are from beer parlor discussions amongst your sect.
If you want to learn about official classified Roman documents from the world's most renowned historians then this link I posted before will guide you as to how the Romans invented Jesus Christ.

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by sonmvayina(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

1.Just as your friend, MindHacker9009, you have been reading lots of folktales from history books.

2.Please note that it was not the Romans that wrote the Oxford Dictionary .

3. T he Egyptians learnt about the coming Messiah , Jesus Christ, while the Israelists were living in their territory. Hence many years before Jesus was born, the Egyptians began using their idols to imitate the coming of the messaih.

4. ISIS was a goddess of ancient Egypt. She then gave birth to a Son , Horus., who became a god in Eygpt. The images of Isis and her son was then the emblem of Egypt. In other words, Satan was using the Egyptians to mock the prophesy that Jesus will be born by a woman on Earth.

5. When the Romans became the World power, they created their own version of a mother goddess , Madonna, carrying her child. In neighbouring Ephesus, Madonna was known as Diana and her child as Zeus ( Acts of Apostle 19: 24-41).

6. All these happened before the birth of Jesus Christ. The Romans knew about the coming of Jesus Christ but they thought he will come through a Royal family. Hence they could not identify Jesus while He was on Earth. However after the death of Jesus Christ, the exploits of His disciples and the spread of Christianity made them have a rethink.

7.They decided that since they cannot eradicate Christianity, they can merge their own traditional religion with Christianity to have a sole religion in Rome. This made a lot of sense since their goddess, Madonna and her son were modelled after the Mother of the Messiah and the Messiah even before they were born.

8.That is how the image of Madonna entered the Catholic Church and she became known as the Blessed Virgin Mary. Her Son, Zeus, was called Jesus Christ but he is not the original Jesus Christ that died on the Cross of Calvary.

9.Hence the Romans counterfeited Mary and Jesus Christ but did not invent them . They only invented the Blessed Virgin Mary. They used the image of the real Jesus Christ to market their goddess, Madonna, as the Mother of God and her demonic son, Zeus, as the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. Modern day definition of Christianity will tell you it is the teaching of Jesus Christ. But historically, there was no jesus. Christianity then was the worship of Serapis Christus. He was a deity created by Ptolemy the first In Egypt. This was around 430BCE. The leaders where called the bishop of christ..
The Jews have their national religion called Judaism. The Messiah their prophet spoke about is a normal man from the line of David...not a demi god. They don't have that ideology.
2. The prophesies about the Jewish Messiah are about a man that will be a king. The Messiah simply means anointed king. He will be a man and save the people from their enemies. He is not coming to die for sins. God already gave them the solution to the problem of sin.
3. There is no historical evidence for this exertion.
4. Lol, very funny. Egyptian had their own religion, the Jews had theirs...the Jews only worship the creator of all. They believe God is responsible for both good and evil Isaiah 45:7.
5. The Romans had their own religion too. They had their pantheon of gods too. So if they are similar it will be through the trade routes. .no Biggie here.
6. There was no jesus in judah at that time. Nobody saw or knew him. There are no eye witness account of his existence. Jesus never wrote anything down. The stories about him started popping up around 200-300 years after he is said to have lived..That is a long time.
Jesus was written into existence and forced on people, if you don't believe you are anathema (as good as dead).
7. Rome created the modern day version of Christianity. It is not derived from Judaism..

8.lol. the story of jesus and Mary is about Inanna(Lucifer) and her beloved Dimuzzi..inanna became Mary the mother of jesus...the scam is epic.

9. Christianity is a scam... research further..

The truth will set you free.

1 Like

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

If a person is hailed as important, they are praised publicly.
Source: Collins English Dictionary https://www.collinsdictionary.com
You cannot compare any of the other women who impressed God with Mary as God did not mate with any of them so the Vatican did get their reverence of Mary from Luke 1:28 as it was Rome that wrote the New Testament.

Here are more historical records for you. Around 326 to 328AD Helena undertook a trip to Palestine and Helena, mother of Constantine the Great, was credited with having discovered the fragments of the True Cross and the tomb in which Jesus was buried at Golgotha. [Helena said it was then, “with sweet smelling dust and a flash of lightning” that she pointed to the place where she instructed Judas to start digging. Finally, they uncovered three crosses, one thought to belong to Jesus Christ, and the others belonging to the two thieves that died alongside Him. https://holylandpilgrimages.org/st-helena-the-legend-of-the-true-cross-and-the-holy-sepulcher]
This was about 300 years after the ministry of Jesus and he had ascended to Heaven. If Christainity started with the Jews and Jesus Christ was a Jew how come it was the mother of Constantine from Europe that came to Israel to find the cross and tomb of Jesus Christ around 300 years later when the Jews have been keeping records thousands of years before Constantine's mother was born.

I do sympathise with those who are naive and are following your sect and the insane teaching you are tell them that an invented Jesus Christ by the Romans is the "Almighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" that was pro Roman empire who could not forgive his own people but forgave the Roman soldiers who mocked him, crucified him and He also could not come back as promised after the destruction of the Holy Temple by the Romans in 70AD which he had predicted before. 

If truly you believe that Jesus Christ is real, I know it will shock you to the core  to now discover that it was the Romans that created Jesus Christ.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

If a person is hailed as important, they are praised publicly.
Source: Collins English Dictionary https://www.collinsdictionary.com
You cannot compare any of the other women who impressed God with Mary as God did not mate with any of them so the Vatican did get their reverence of Mary from Luke 1:28 as it was Rome that wrote the New Testament.

Here are more historical records for you. Around 326 to 328AD Helena undertook a trip to Palestine and Helena, mother of Constantine the Great, was credited with having discovered the fragments of the True Cross and the tomb in which Jesus was buried at Golgotha. [Helena said it was then, “with sweet smelling dust and a flash of lightning” that she pointed to the place where she instructed Judas to start digging. Finally, they uncovered three crosses, one thought to belong to Jesus Christ, and the others belonging to the two thieves that died alongside Him. https://holylandpilgrimages.org/st-helena-the-legend-of-the-true-cross-and-the-holy-sepulcher]
This was about 300 years after the ministry of Jesus and he had ascended to Heaven. If Christainity started with the Jews and Jesus Christ was a Jew how come it was the mother of Constantine from Europe that came to Israel to find the cross and tomb of Jesus Christ around 300 years later when the Jews have been keeping records thousands of years before Constantine's mother was born.

I do sympathise with those who are naive and are following your sect and the insane teaching you are tell them that an invented Jesus Christ by the Romans is the "Almighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" that was pro Roman empire who could not forgive his own people but forgave the Roman soldiers who mocked him, crucified him and He also could not come back as promised after the destruction of the Holy Temple by the Romans in 70AD which he had predicted before. 

If truly you believe that Jesus Christ is real, I know it will shock you to the core  to now discover that it was the Romans that created Jesus Christ.

It was great reading more of your Roman folktales. 300 years after the death of Jesus Christ, a woman, Helena, told Judas Iscariot to undig the cross of Jesus Christ from His grave and the cross made with ordinary wood was still intact!
Even a Primary One student will not believe such folktale yet you want to use it convince me that the Romans invented Jesus.

You claimed that the Romans wrote the NT, yet the same NT told us in Matthew 1:25 that Joseph started sleeping with Mary after the birth of Jesus.

How can the Romans who claim that Mary was a Virgin through out her lifetime now write in the Bible that the same Mary started having sex with Joseph after giving birth to Jesus.

Matthew 1:24 -25 says - " When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the Angel commanded him. He took his wife but did not make love to her UNTIL after she borne a Son and he called his name Jesus".

That passage contradicts the doctrines and traditions of the Romans. Hence it is enough to convince any sensible person that the Romans did not write the NE . This also means that they did not invent Jesus.

I did not name Jesus the Almighty God, Everlasting father and Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6 told us about a child with these divine names. I asked you who this child was but you had no answer. Your brother, sonmvayina, first guessed that the child is Isaiah's son . When I priced him wrong, he now said the child is King Hezekiah.

Imagine King Hezekiah been referred to as the Almighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace! Abomination! Is that what your Rabbi has been teaching your sect?

That Child is our Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ. Your beloved OT predicted his birth in Isaiah 7:14 and Isaiah 9:6-7. The same OT predicted his death in Isaiah 53.

I back my arguments with Bible passages from both OT and NT. I don't back my arguments with folktale stories of how Helena and Judas were digging the grave of Jesus after 300 years.

Those folktales are for kids and not for intellectuals like me.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

It was great reading more of your Roman folktales. 300 years after the death of Jesus Christ, a woman, Helena, told Judas Iscariot to undig the cross of Jesus Christ from His grave and the cross made with ordinary wood was still intact!
Even a Primary One student will not believe such folktale yet you want to use it convince me that the Romans invented Jesus.

You claimed that the Romans wrote the NT, yet the same NT told us in Matthew 1:25 that Joseph started sleeping with Mary after the birth of Jesus.

How can the Romans who claim that Mary was a Virgin through out her lifetime now write in the Bible that the same Mary started having sex with Joseph after giving birth to Jesus.

Matthew 1:24 -25 says - " When Joseph woke from sleep, he did as the Angel commanded him. He took his wife but did not make love to her UNTIL after she borne a Son and he called his name Jesus".

That passage contradicts the doctrines and traditions of the Romans. Hence it is enough to convince any sensible person that the Romans did not write the NE . This also means that they did not invent Jesus.

I did not name Jesus the Almighty God, Everlasting father and Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6 told us about a child with these divine names. I asked you who this child was but you had no answer. Your brother, sonmvayina, first guessed that the child is Isaiah's son . When I priced him wrong, he now said the child is King Hezekiah.

Imagine King Hezekiah been referred to as the Almighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace! Abomination! Is that what your Rabbi has been teaching your sect?

That Child is our Lord and Savior , Jesus Christ. Your beloved OT predicted his birth in Isaiah 7:14 and Isaiah 9:6-7. The same OT predicted his death in Isaiah 53.

I back my arguments with Bible passages from both OT and NT. I don't back my arguments with folktale stories of how Helena and Judas were digging the grave of Jesus after 300 years.

Those folktales are for kids and not for intellectuals like me.

If you had followed the link I sent you would have seen that the full name is Judas Cyriancus.

Only an adult whose mind has been conditioned to remain like that of a kid are the ones who will not want to do any research into the origin of Jesus Christ but would stick to the kid's story in the New Testament created by the Romans.

The TRUE GOD of the Old Testament has all that we need in the Old Testament. Even the Book of Jonah tells us how merciful God is if we repent and HE did not promise any one will come and be crucified for the sins of mankind.

When you are ready for an intellectual discussion on the invention of Jesus Christ, then this link will be a starting point for you:

1 Like

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
MindHacker9009:

If you had followed the link I sent you would have seen that the full name is Judas Cyriancus.

Only an adult whose mind has been conditioned to remain like that of a kid are the ones who will not want to do any research into the origin of Jesus Christ but would stick to the kid's story in the New Testament created by the Romans.

The TRUE GOD of the Old Testament has all that we need in the Old Testament. Even the Book of Jonah tells us how merciful God is if we repent and HE did not promise any one will come and be crucified for the sins of mankind.

When you are ready for an intellectual discussion on the invention of Jesus Christ, then this link will be a starting point for you:

Let me explain to you how intellectuals present their case.

When you get to the Court of Law in any Country to argue a case, you are expected to base your argument on that Country's Constitution. Once you can convince the jourist that your actions are in accordances with the nation's constitution, you will win the case.

Regarding Spiritual and Religious issue, the two Constitution accepted Worldwide are the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran.

Now you told me that the Second section of the Holy Bible is invalid while the first section is valid. Hence I was expecting you to use passages from the first section, OT, to back up your claim.

If it is true that the Romans wrote the NT and invented Jesus then the Prophets of the OT must have prophesied about it and warn us about what the Romans will do to the Holy Scripture.

I have quoted more than five scriptures from the OT to prove that Jesus Christ exist and was not invented by the Romans. Instead of you to counter me by quoting scriptures from the OT which you believed in, you started sending me videos and telling me Roman folktales.

I even showed you where it is written in the NT that Joseph had sex with Mary after the birth of Jesus hence since the Romans believe that Mary was a Virgin till death, it means the Romans are not the author of the NT.

This are legal evidence that I
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Let me explain to you how intellectuals present their case.

When you get to the Court of Law in any Country to argue a case, you are expected to base your argument on that Country's Constitution. Once you can convince the jourist that your actions are in accordances with the nation's constitution, you will win the case.

Regarding Spiritual and Religious issue, the two Constitution accepted Worldwide are the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran.

Now you told me that the Second section of the Holy Bible is invalid while the first section is valid. Hence I was expecting you to use passages from the first section, OT, to back up your claim.

If it is true that the Romans wrote the NT and invented Jesus then the Prophets of the OT must have prophesied about it and warn us about what the Romans will do to the Holy Scripture.

I have quoted more than five scriptures from the OT to prove that Jesus Christ exist and was not invented by the Romans. Instead of you to counter me by quoting scriptures from the OT which you believed in, you started sending me videos and telling me Roman folktales.

I even showed you where it is written in the NT that Joseph had sex with Mary after the birth of Jesus hence since the Romans believe that Mary was a Virgin till death, it means the Romans are not the author of the NT.

This are legal evidence that I

To be an intellectual reqiures "study and thought" https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intellectual

This topic is not about how you can argue to convince others like you do in a beer parlor with your sect. But rather this topic is based on historical facts from world renowned historians with access to official Roman documents.

If we should present this topic before a competent Judge, the Judge will ask for evidence from experts with access to official Roman documents to prove whether or not Jesus Christ was invented by the Romans.
Who are the experts you would rely on? Jesus Christ, his apostles or anyone during the time did not write the New Testament and God did not write it, so who are the experts you would rely on?
See the experts I will present evidence from, while you will rely on four anonymoose documents Matthew, Mark , Luke and John that were not written by the name people on those gospels.

God gave this instruction in Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Shows that we should not be deceived by any new command.

Here is another bomb shell that will knock you off your chair. The New Testament was first written in Greek and the word Gospels in Greek is "Evangelion" meaning "Good New Of Military Victory" now ask yourself whose military victory was this, at a time the Romans were occupying the land of the Jews and they were fighting with the Romans to get their land back, but later they were defeated by Romans.

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2022

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
MindHacker9009:

To be an intellectual reqiures "study and thought" https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intellectual

This topic is not about how you can argue to convince others like you do in a beer parlor with your sect. But rather this topic is based on historical facts from world renowned historians with access to official Roman documents.

If we should present this topic before a competent Judge, the Judge will ask for evidence from experts with access to official Roman documents to prove whether or not Jesus Christ was invented by the Romans.
Who are the experts you would rely on? Jesus Christ, his apostles or anyone during the time did not write the New Testament and God did not write it, so who are the experts you would rely on?
See the experts I will present evidence from, while you will rely on four anonymoose documents Matthew, Mark , Luke and John that were not written by the name people on those gospels.

God gave this instruction in Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Shows that we should not be deceived by any new command.

Here is another bomb shell that will knock you off your chair. The New Testament was first written in Greek and the word Gospels in Greek is "Evangelion" meaning "Good New Of Military Victory" now ask yourself whose military victory was this, at a time the Romans were occupying the land of the Jews and they were fighting with the Romans to get their land back, but later they were defeated by Romans.

A man once went to a Court and accuse his neighbour of being the father of his only child because the child resembles the neighbour.
The judge asked the man' s wife if the allegation is true and the woman said "No". Hence the judge summoned the neighbour and a doctor was hired to carry out a DNA test on the child and the neighbour.
At the end, the test was negative hence the man has to tender an apology to his neighbour for the false allegation.

Similarly, you accused the Romans of being the author ( father) of the NT. You also accused the Romans of inventing Jesus. Hence just like the judge, I decided to carry out a Word- DNA test on the NT to find out if the blood of the Romans( their traditions and doctrines) flows in the words written in the NT.

I found out two interesting passages while carrying out the Word -DNA test.

1. Matthew 1: 25 told us that Joseph began sleeping with Mary after she gave birth to Jesus Christ.
Hence while the Romans believe that Mary remained a Virgin till death, the NT contradicted them.
This clearly shows that the Romans did not write the NT because the teachings of the NT contradicted their teaching and doctrine.

2. Luke 11: 27-28, Jesus countered a woman who paid tributes to His mother in His presence.
Hence while the Romans believes in the veneration of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Jesus of the NT is against it.
This clearly shows that the Jesus of the NT was not invented by the Romans because He is against the veneration of Mary which is the signature of the Romans religion.

Hence after carrying out the Word-DNA test on the NT, it came out negative base on the above two scriptures. This means the blood of the Romans and the Words of the NT does not match, hence the Romans are not the author of the NT.

DNA test ( whether blood DNA or word DNA) is more reliable than documentary, history and folktale stories when determining the father of a child or the author of a book.

Hence if you cannot counter Matthew 1:25 and Luke 11: 27-28, then you have nothing relevant to say.

Also remember that you are yet to tell me the identity of the child with divine names of " Everlasting Father, Almighty God and Prince of Peace" in Isaiah 9 vs 6.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
All you wrote below is just like that of a primary school pupil that has been reading fictional novels and has no clue about the real world and religion.

MikeofAfrica:

A man once went to a Court and accuse his neighbour of being the father of his only child because the child resembles the neighbour.
The judge asked the man' s wife if the allegation is true and the woman said "No". Hence the judge summoned the neighbour and a doctor was hired to carry out a DNA test on the child and the neighbour.
At the end, the test was negative hence the man has to tender an apology to his neighbour for the false allegation.

Similarly, you accused the Romans of being the author ( father) of the NT. You also accused the Romans of inventing Jesus. Hence just like the judge, I decided to carry out a Word- DNA test on the NT to find out if the blood of the Romans( their traditions and doctrines) flows in the words written in the NT.

I found out two interesting passages while carrying out the Word -DNA test.

1. Matthew 1: 25 told us that Joseph began sleeping with Mary after she gave birth to Jesus Christ.
Hence while the Romans believe that Mary remained a Virgin till death, the NT contradicted them.
This clearly shows that the Romans did not write the NT because the teachings of the NT contradicted their teaching and doctrine.

2. Luke 11: 27-28, Jesus countered a woman who paid tributes to His mother in His presence.
Hence while the Romans believes in the veneration of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Jesus of the NT is against it.
This clearly shows that the Jesus of the NT was not invented by the Romans because He is against the veneration of Mary which is the signature of the Romans religion.

Hence after carrying out the Word-DNA test on the NT, it came out negative base on the above two scriptures. This means the blood of the Romans and the Words of the NT does not match, hence the Romans are not the author of the NT.

DNA test ( whether blood DNA or word DNA) is more reliable than documentary, history and folktale stories when determining the father of a child or the author of a book.

Hence if you cannot counter Matthew 1:25 and Luke 11: 27-28, then you have nothing relevant to say.

Also remember that you are yet to tell me the identity of the child with divine names of " Everlasting Father, Almighty God and Prince of Peace" in Isaiah 9 vs 6.

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
MindHacker9009:
All you wrote below is just like that of a primary school pupil that has been reading fictional novels and has no clue about the real world and religion.

Since you believe in the true God of the OT,
When you succed in telling me the identity of the child in Isaiah 9:6 whose divine names are - " Almighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace" , we will continue our discussion.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Only an adult who's mind is that of a Kindergarten kid will continue to beleive what you posted below.

MikeofAfrica:

Since you believe in the true God of the OT,
When you succed in telling me the identity of the child in Isaiah 9:6 whose divine names are - " Almighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace" , we will continue our discussion.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by orisa37: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
And it is a MIRACLE. And it is Good!!!
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Only an adult who's mind is that of a Kindergarten kid will continue to beleive what you posted below.

Isaiah 9:6 says - " For unto us a Child is born and into us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His name shall will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father , Prince of Peace"

Since you described me as a kindergarten that does not know anything, please can you confide in me the identity of this Child in Isaiah 9:6.
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Isaiah 9:6 says - " For unto us a Child is born and into us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His name shall will be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father , Prince of Peace"

Since you described me as a kindergarten that does not know anything, please can you confide in me the identity of this Child in Isaiah 9:6.

The angel appeared to Joseph in a dream and said: "you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins" Matthew 1:21
Note: God has already provided how to save people from thier sins in the OT.

So where did the angel tell Joseph to name the child: "Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father , Prince of Peace"?
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The angel appeared to Joseph in a dream and said: "you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins" Matthew 1:21

So where did the angel tell Joseph to name the child: "Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father , Prince of Peace"?

The problem with you is that you don't know when and how to withdraw the false claims that you and your group has been unable to prove.

Since you said that the Child in Isaiah 9:6 is not Jesus Christ, I decided to give you the chance to confide in us the true identity of the Child.

Instead of hitting the nail by the head by providing the true identity of that Child, you are still trying to prove that the Child is not Jesus Christ. This shows that you are not even sure of what you are claiming.

Name such as " God and Lord" are titles given to the Creator of Heaven and Earth in the Bible. However His real name is Yahweh in Hebrew and Jehovah in English.

Similarly, Name such as " Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace" are titles given to the only begotten Son of God in the Bible. His real name is Jesus Christ and Immanuel ( God with us).

The identity of the child was first revealed in Isaiah 7:14. His real name is Immanuel. The Child was confirmed as Jesus Christ in Matthew 1: 20-23.

Hence stop confusing yourself and accept the truth .
Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MikeofAfrica: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
MindHacker9009:

The problem with you is that you don't know when and how to withdraw the false claims that you and your group has been unable to prove.

Since you said that the Child in Isaiah 9:6 is not Jesus Christ, I decided to give you the chance to confide in us the true identity of the Child.

Instead of hitting the nail by the head by providing the true identity of that Child, you are still trying to prove that the Child is not Jesus Christ. This shows that you are not even sure of what you are claiming.

Name such as " God and Lord" are titles given to the Creator of Heaven and Earth in the Bible. However His real name is Yahweh in Hebrew and Jehovah in English.

Similarly, Name such as " Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace" are titles given to the only begotten Son of God in the Bible. His real name is Jesus Christ and Immanuel ( God with us).

The identity of the child was first revealed in Isaiah 7:14. His real name is Immanuel. The Child was confirmed as Jesus Christ in Matthew 1: 20-23.

Re: Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’ by MindHacker9009(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
You are the one that is confused as you do not even know what a name means. Isaiah has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. The Hebrew word in Isaiah is almah meaning a young lady and not a virgin. It is the Greeks and Romans who believe that their gods do mate with their women to produce their emperors.

The angel did not tell Joseph to name the child: "Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father or Prince of Peace" 
The angel appeared to Joseph in a dream and said: "You are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins" Matthew 1:21
Note: God has already provided how to save people from their sins in the OT.  

If you cannot watch the official documentary from world renowned historians who had access to official Roman documents at that time of the invented Jesus Christ to prove that the Roman Empire invented Jesus Christ during their occupation of Israel about 2000 years ago, then the truth is that your mind is still that of a kindergarten kid.

I'm sure you are no different from this guy's dad in the post below, as all those I have been closed to who say they are following Jesus Christ are into similar diabolical stuff as they know Jesus Christ is FAKE and only the gullible people believe His is real.
The only true GOD can be found in the Old Testament and not the Greek/Roman god that mated with Mary in the New Testament.

Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.

MikeofAfrica:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Communion: Where To Buy Holy Communion Wafer In Nigeria / Euthanasia And Religion(christianity) / Shocking ; Ex Muslim Cleric Says Muslims Must Accept Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.