Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (44137 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by joyandfaith: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

No respect for human life.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Pyhonist: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Ruling parties must allow opposition parties to advertise their candidates. That is the beauty of democratic electioneering process.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by BabanawanGod: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2022
Must we continue in violence say no to political violence
Watch this video for peter obi jingle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV18T6JB-0
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Geopex(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2022
crackhouse:
Tinubu people are synonymous to violence

The news headlines did not mention Tinubu. Then y mentioning him? Me i just dislike seeing this! This is one of the reason we are having it so bad in this country like this. Comment without dragging any name unless it is written that he has hand in it..it may b another party . But how i wish we can have a better president and gov at the same time. But the percentage of Sanner mind is not up to 20% of the whole population. That's y Nigeria cannot be better now. I don't see it getting better now . Percentage of agbero is far higher than good youth. Percentage of drop out and baby mama that needed 1k to survive is far higher than those elite and educational one. This is one of the reasons we can't choose right in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2022
Election never reach, peace pact don tear. And it is the structureless party of four tweeting in a room that they’re attacking. Ona go kill tire because there is no going back on Obi presidency!
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by franchasng: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2022
sammirano:

Ode. Tinubu help Yorubas see the evil snakes from the mud enjoying our benefits yet hate us. I pity you people cos when Tinubu wins, it will be worse for you all in south west.
Give me 5 clear examples of how Igbos hate Yorubas aside refusing to vote Buhari that Tinubu endorsed in 2015 and 2019? The same Buhari that Igbos refused to vote even when Buhari picked Igbos as his running mates.

Can you explain to me let me learn.

Most of you are just suffering from mental slavery by political actors.

Igbos played major role in the development of Yoruba states. Go to Lagos, Igbos are major stakeholders in the development of Lagos yet you see such people as your enemies out of envy. Don't be envious of successful people, it impedes progress. One way to attract success in your life is to cherish successful people.

Do you think its a coincidence that most successful Yoruba men married from Igbo tribe or have close ties with Igbos?

Go close to Ooni of Ife let him tell you some hidden secrets you never knew.

Check all the successful Yoruba families and men, some married into Igbo families while some have very close ties with Igbos but the poor, wretched Yorubas prefer to be hating on Igbos based on them say Igbos did this, them say Igbos did that, Tunde kontinu oh shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by obyrich(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha
Really? While Tinubu posters and billboards are freely posted here in the SE. Were the reverse to be the case, Reno the imp would have been barking like a rabid dog. Very shameful.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by TheChameleon: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I am not a LP supporter but I noticed Labour party members are being attacked all over Nigeria and this is unfair. I never expected this from PDP cos they're also suffering a similar fate in the hands of APC controlled Lagos state. They can't even paste Jandor/Funke's posters in Lagos, all na tear tear!

Till these so-called political thugs are met with a greater force and anger by the people, political thuggery will not stop in Nigeria.

You're so obsessed with LAGOS you have it in your moniker.

Your envy filled comment shows you're from the inhabitable potorpotor pit latrine.

Go to Lagos and "meet with greater force & anger"

You wouldn't try it again. We tolerated it the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Workch: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

what type of person are you?
What a shame
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by CutSoap(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

You will see the glory of a new Nigeria comes 2023 but you will not benefit from it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by TheChameleon: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
You're not a LP supporter but you have what it takes to be one- a white-faced liar.

In the East, party supporters aren't just being attacked, they're being killed!! You see nothing wrong with theirs which is systematic repression of opposing views but see everything wrong with this random attack on one person.

Yeah, you're not just a liar, you're also a hypocrite. These are two enduring attributes of all LP supporters. You're likely one even if you deny it. A look into your profile would probably confirm that.

Lagos2Berlin MUST be a flat head.

The flatter the skull, less space for a brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dubemski: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Congrats you've just qualified the award of the most useless being on earth
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Olaolex: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
They no gree give shishi but them dey collect Millions from people hand say na fundraising.

Una go still jam better Thugs.
Cry more. I will order another tank, if this is full. Thank you.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Hoodnigga123:
How do you know he is an Hausa man and not a Yoruba man. Some of you are so dull. So because you see a Muslim name, you think he's an Hausa man
oh you fell for that guys scam ? that person wasnt attacked because of his tribe,he was attacked because he was putting up labor party posters

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Moh247: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
hmmm how Tinubu have transformed one time peaceful Yorubas to Barbarians now playing politics with tribal-religious hatred baffles me.

This is the effect of having a tribal bigot as a leader, Tinubu have succeeded in turning most Yoruba youths to staunch tribal-religious bigots, this is not the Yorubas Awolowo laboured to educate, Yoruba ronu oh cry

I wonder if you are trying to win SouthWest vote using these derogatory remarks

Really you open your mouth to call Yorubas Babarians and feel Obi would get a vote, You call Yoruba leaders Tribal Bigot

Like play like play the next Ibo Presidency might take a century

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by novaris(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
wow
and na human being you suppose be
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Beedude(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I am not a LP supporter but I noticed Labour party members are being attacked all over Nigeria and this is unfair. I never expected this from PDP cos they're also suffering a similar fate in the hands of APC controlled Lagos state. They can't even paste Jandor/Funke's posters in Lagos, all na tear tear!

Till these so-called political thugs are met with a greater force and anger by the people, political thuggery will not stop in Nigeria.

Which people want to use force and anger for political thugs ?
The NPF and other agencies should do their jobs.
It is unwise for any citizen to die for any political struggle right now.
People should just stay clear of trouble this election period coz if u die, Obi, Tinubu or Atiku won't even remember such person

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Votewiselynaija: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2022
After stating it clearly that it was the pdp thugs that's terrorizing the hood.
That shows how bigoted you are in nature, and you can continue wailing sha o

VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Wickedfacts: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
hmmm how Tinubu have transformed one time peaceful Yorubas to Barbarians now playing politics with tribal-religious hatred baffles me.

This is the effect of having a tribal bigot as a leader, Tinubu have succeeded in turning most Yoruba youths to staunch tribal-religious bigots, this is not the Yorubas Awolowo laboured to educate, Yoruba ronu oh cry

You are here talking nonsense but your parents are tied in the house on Mondays like lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by speek2ib: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2022
If you for die for Obi you die like a foul

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by eziemich: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

You must certainly die first.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Thegoodone13(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.
. You are out of points. Where are they mentioned APC in the write up? He said PDP thug attacked them. Why are you always drag Tinubu to any bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2022
novaris:

wow

and na human being you suppose be

Obi na animal .

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Political wahala
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by essentialone(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Those thugs are being Sponsored by Davido and Governor Adeleke. know this and know peace.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by luluosas(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2022
What a wasted sperm!
Dapson73:

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Emola12(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

if dey ask me to choose between u and a snake I will rather choose Snake because your IQ is very low I skip my comment!
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Chidex500: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Read the Pandora stuff well,Your oga BAT na him be the main culprit there.Go and check it again to avoid deceiving yourself
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Dubemski:

V9 ,09019
Congrats you've just qualified the award of the most useless being on earth

Pandora is the life patron of most useless being on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Okpokpo09: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Seems like this politics is not longer a game but a war, men need to pad up incase any unknown shadow you blow off their scores. No time to check time again. Arm yourself before they kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku will want to deal ruthlessly with Peter!

Atiku knows Peter is the major spoiler of his campaign!

I know how desperate politicians can be! Someone might be sent-back to God soon
wike is rather the main spoiler of atiku presidential bid. South east and south south are now obidient
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=VoteObi2SaveNai post=118910884]

You're a disgrace!!!

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu. [dindinrin. The victims said PDP thugs and you're blaming tinubu. Is tinubu now a PDP. ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four'

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.