Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (44139 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by asanausana91: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
obyrich:
Really? While Tinubu posters and billboards are freely posted here in the SE. Were the reverse to be the case, Reno the imp would have been barking like a rabid dog. Very shameful.
the way igbos are raising bill board for peter Obi in the south west and north, nobody can dare do same in the south east.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
when u igbos have been defeated in an argument then u start claiming south south

We Yorubas have no problem with south south same with the north

We hate only u igbos

Hate for real
Just say you hate Igbo. Those marrying them we never say they hate them or those that see the image of God in them as one in flesh in God, will never say they hate them. Only agent of Darkness will say so.
I hope you're not an agent of the devil for hating God's creatures because of politics?
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by asanausana91: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2022
The fools that are complaining were the same people that hailed Wike when he sent thugs to attack PDP supporters.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by obyrich(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
the way igbos are raising bill board for peter Obi in the south west and north, nobody can dare do same in the south east.
It is goof some of you travel down to the East. It will help to disabuse your minds of some hateful generalisation about igbos. Tinubu have more billboards in Enugu and Ebonyi where I have been recently in the South East than Obi. That doesn't mean he will win elections there.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Killermamba: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

. Na balablu go die like chicken
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by asanausana91: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
My brother whether Obi wins or not doesn't change the fact that I and my family have been liberated for years, my only desire is for Nigeria to have a new breed of leaders with different ideology and style and that was the reason I was supporting Osinbajo to fly APC ticket even before Obi emerged.

It would have been a great joy having Obi on LP and Osinbajo on APC ticket, at least we would have had great hope that whoever wins will be good for Nigeria.

Should I expressly tell you that Buhari's tenure was my best years since I was born ? Despite his evil failed leadership, it favored me and my entire family. I acquired numerous properties, started new businesses, bought 5 cars in just 2021 alone no jokes.

Under Buhari's failed government two of my elder brothers got their highest promotions that put them among directors of their firms; bluechip companies in Nigeria.

Under Buhari's evil leadership I got married to a wonderful lady of my dreams, had amazing kids that look like dolls moulded to perfection.

Under Buhari's evil leadership some of my cousins got PR, some got top notch tech and medical jobs abroad from Nigeria and now top income earners abroad.

Under same Buhari's evil government a close friend became a Naira billionaire and now owner of a fast growing company providing wonderful services to Nigerians and other West African countries and I am so proud to be his closest friend cos being a friend of a billionaire also makes you closer to that status. At least I get contracts from him which I am grateful to God for.

So my wanting Peter Obi to win 2023 Presidential election has nothing to do with tribe, its cos I want a safer Nigeria devoid of daily slaughtering of people for no justifiable reasons.

Peter Obi's presidency might not even favor me like Buhari's government favored me who knows, but I dont care so long as he is delivering quality, equitable leadership devoid of tribal religious segregation, I am okay
with Obi town hall meeting in arise, did you hear any different ideas? Obi is a scammer.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
But he has gone to same south east to campaign and there is no incidence of one single person molested, even when he went to Imo for Townhall Meeting. If there is any party that have been molested, attacked and beaten in south east is LP. News abounds:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/gunmen-disrupt-another-labour-party-meeting-in-enugu/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjkkd7wmeL7AhUE3BoKHRqhDpQQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0yfcqiNrk5OB1jfyAEnjsc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/gunmen-attack-enugu-labour-party-meeting/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjkkd7wmeL7AhUE3BoKHRqhDpQQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0HBlRs6F8_6bGNOGHOHpEs

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/05/gunmen-attack-labour-party-meeting-enugu-injure-members-vandalise-cars-property&ved=2ahUKEwjkkd7wmeL7AhUE3BoKHRqhDpQQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1NdXzMctKnLIMbFMSiE-Qz

And many more of this. So APC has not faced half of attacks the LP has faced.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by asanausana91: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But he has gone to same south east to campaign and there is no incidence of one single person molested, even when he went to Imo for Townhall Meeting. If there is any party that have been molested, attacked and beaten in south east is LP. News abounds:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/gunmen-disrupt-another-labour-party-meeting-in-enugu/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjkkd7wmeL7AhUE3BoKHRqhDpQQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0yfcqiNrk5OB1jfyAEnjsc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/gunmen-attack-enugu-labour-party-meeting/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjkkd7wmeL7AhUE3BoKHRqhDpQQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0HBlRs6F8_6bGNOGHOHpEs

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/05/gunmen-attack-labour-party-meeting-enugu-injure-members-vandalise-cars-property&ved=2ahUKEwjkkd7wmeL7AhUE3BoKHRqhDpQQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1NdXzMctKnLIMbFMSiE-Qz

And many more of this. So APC has not faced half of attacks the LP has faced.
after the campaign in ebonyi, what happened to the Inec office in ebonyi?
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ChukwuObe: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2022
crackhouse:
Tinubu people are synonymous to violence

So you mean it is also Tinubu people that are killing your useless family in Anambra and other Eastern states in the name os UGM? You need your brain to be checked
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2022
07kjb:

Calamity shall never leave your house hold

Them go soon write RIP for you and your mama real soon.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2022
paternoster:
I assure u that u will weep if we finally don’t get it right this time just swallow ur selfish interest for the future of the unborn

Your household will cry.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2022
DDDDDav:

You will die before him

But you will die before me. I will join you after 60yrs.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

See the type of country we find ourselves with this mentality. I am sure you're not a bonafide Omoluabi, this I perceived in my mind.
There's a Yoruba adage that says, ta ba nja kinse bi kaku ko and this is just politics.
Repent the kingdom of God is at hand.

I only told him truth. I repeat if he dies, he die for scam.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2022
elvisco10:
look how foolish you are.. tribal man

You already won the most foolish person on Nairaland.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by blaqtom(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha

Yoruba territory? � we never suffer reach Abeg vote your Yoruba brother I hope e wins so we can all have peace m from south south I grew up there and never knew anything about tribalism till we relocated to Lagos I started hearing Omo ibo in my own country we practice semi racism even the northern sef nor Dey run tribalism like yorubas Abeg make tinubu win so we can all rest..
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Useless human being

As if Tinubu you r fighting for knows if you exist
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Picardor2: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

U are very stupid
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by 5starMan: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Beats from the waste side. Their Chief Tout is contesting nah.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by oneMalik: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2022
God save your ass !

Carry that thing go biafra land una no wan hear , dey think say na joke ...

only Nigeria candidates and their posters are permitted here .
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Signum(f): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

You are a slowpoke!! Idiot!!
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
after the campaign in ebonyi, what happened to the Inec office in ebonyi?
That wasn't political thugs but unknown gun men attack. Please let us isolate that from political issue. They've been attacking government facility before now and also INEC is not a political party but an agency of government. Let us be truthful and put thing in perspective.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by DonClericuzo: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Very pathetic, You need help honestly before it's gone out of control.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by femmoy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.

Inasmuch as I want the betterment of the country,I believe we need speak without sentiment. Osun state is dominated by PDP, last week PDP thugs caused mayhem trying to overtake the garage controls from the outgoing party which was APC.
It's rational to say the man was attacked by the dominants of the state which for now is PDP.

I pray for a better Nigeria and the one that would make it right wins.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

I only told him truth. I repeat if he dies, he die for scam.
You only succeeding in passing bile and no more. To have gone low to give life to thuggery attack to your fellow humans because of political difference. Our Yoruba culture taught us that death should not be in the equation of infighting. How much more political issue that is just a game and not dead sentence. A real Omoluabi will NEVER wish ill happening to fellow human being, except those not train in the culture of Omoluabi.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
You're not a LP supporter but you have what it takes to be one- a white-faced liar.

In the East, party supporters aren't just being attacked, they're being killed!! You see nothing wrong with theirs which is systematic repression of opposing views but see everything wrong with this random attack on one person.

Yeah, you're not just a liar, you're also a hypocrite. These are two enduring attributes of all LP supporters. You're likely one even if you deny it. A look into your profile would probably confirm that.

I won't mind the fact that you insulted me and insinuated all sorts of things, falsely. But were you not aware that the LP women leader was assassinated in Kaduna recently? This is another incidence and you deny the correlation?

Come on bro, objectivity isn't a crime in Nigeria, let's learn to be honest. I don't care about Obi or any other candidate, but this is fast becoming a trend and if you deny it, it only shows you're supporting the dastardly acts.

Fear God pls.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Lagos2Berlin MUST be a flat head.

The flatter the skull, less space for a brain.

Flat head bawo? The women leader of labour party was assassinated in Kaduna recently, now this happened and this is what you have to say. . .

Just like Pasuma said in his song Ligali, anything you like, go ahead and say, but I am a Yoruba man like you.

I am establishing a correlation btw what happened in Kaduna and this one, so no need to attack me, unless you are supporting murder and violence and I want to believe you're not such a cruel human being that would support bloodshed because of political interest. Let's learn to fear God pls.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Wildkat02: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

If u keep being stupid, u keep being stupid for bulaba mentality.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by asanausana91: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

That wasn't political thugs but unknown gun men attack. Please let us isolate that from political issue. They've been attacking government facility before now and also INEC is not a political party but an agency of government. Let us be truthful and put thing in perspective.
who told you that unknown gunmen are not sponsored by politicians? Many top politicians in this country are sponsoring Boko haram, bandits, ipob ESN, and those so called unknown gunmen.
Nigerian politicians are evil, they can do anything to get power.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
blaqtom:

Yoruba territory? � we never suffer reach Abeg vote your Yoruba brother I hope e wins so we can all have peace m from south south I grew up there and never knew anything about tribalism till we relocated to Lagos I started hearing Omo ibo in my own country we practice semi racism even the northern sef nor Dey run tribalism like yorubas Abeg make tinubu win so we can all rest..
LOL as ebonyi man try go get job for anambra na make you come tell us how far grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Jman06(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
At this point, I give up on Nigeria.

Thunder faya any ediot wey go come dey discourage people from leaving this hellhole. Na beta thunder go faya that person o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by favor914: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.
Confused Miscreant, can you not read, he was attacked by members of Peter Obi’s party pdp.

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukar886: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

You are a big disgrace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.