Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (44139 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Princedapace:

There are APC posters in south east and south south, even in deep rural areas.

U Nigerians know how to pardon nonsense. No wonder there is nothing Nigerians have solved since 1960s, not even electricity
electriicity is solved. we sell to 3 african countries. its just that mr mikano has to sell generators and diesel

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2022
broadman20:

Are you encouraging us to kill APC posters pesters in the south east and south south?

Just let us know the reason for this statement.
2 have already being killed in the south east

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

Take this from me, you're very stupid.d.

This is the fighting dirty your drug baron criminal promised.

The agbado BATstad can never be the president of Nigeria. Deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by benitwater(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.
Oponu ni e,you are blind to read the part that said it was PDP thugs that launched the attack.
Labourers labouring in vain, keep wasting ur time.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by broadman20: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
2 have already being killed in the south east

So we in South South should get ready to kill as well?
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by benitwater(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Aufbauh:

The Obingos will still come & blame Tinubu, not accepting the fact that it was a party rising against it own party. PDPlite vs PDPpro max.
don't mind those hypocrites typing rubbish,
It was well stated that it was PDP thugs that launched the attacks,some useless fellows that claimed to be educated are still blaming Asiwaju,well it's a family affairs.
PDthieves also know as labourers.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2022
broadman20:

So we in South South should get ready to kill as well?
well you gotta do what you gotta do kiss

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by broadman20: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
well you gotta do what you gotta do kiss

Hmmmmm mmmmmmm
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by edungene7: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2022
The problem of Nigeria are Nigerians
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by novaris(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Obi na animal .

look at you. I pity you, your deficiencies is humongous.... when Obi wins the likes of you whose sense of reasoning have been damaged by ur drug lord aka bobo Chicago white powder will be offered free psychiatric treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Youpob pigs
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Cajal(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2022
PDP AND THUGGERY
WE ARE ALSO FACING THAT IN OYO @ allhaji mukaila lamidi aka auxiliary
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by godofuck231: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Them wan use their head labour in vain , lol
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Cantonese: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha

Muntula.

So APC should not paste their posters in the SE and SE, as those areas are not part of Nigeria or APC should be confined to just the SW?

How can BAT be called the president of one Nigeria if youths like you are filled with so much revulsion and division? You want BAT to get votes from the SS and SE to secure the Presidency, yet you do not want other candidates to canvass for votes in the SW.

People like you make people from other regions clamour for their own country.

Shame on you lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by riverbird: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2022
So now APC has resorted to violence?, First was the shooting of a LP ward chair lady and now is the stabbing of a chieftain for pasting party posters undecided, tinubu and all his supporters will not die well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Cantonese:

Muntula.

So APC should not paste their posters in the SE and SE, as those areas are not part of Nigeria or APC should be confined to just the SW?

How can BAT be called the president of one Nigeria if youths like you are filled with so much revulsion and division? You want BAT to get votes from the SS and SE to secure the Presidency, yet you do not want other candidates to canvass for votes in the SW.

People like you make people from other regions clamour for their own country.

Shame on you lot.
lol you are reading me wrong. i dont do politics. all am saying is it is stupidity for someone to take such risks. Nigerians are tribal. if an hausa man goes to the east to put up shettima posters he would be gunned down by ugm. it is what it is. no matter how you lots try to deny it . so stop taking risks with your life

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by cosmos1440: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

“I am still receiving treatments at Wesley Guild hospital, Ilesa after I was hacked by PDP political thugs. The thugs are from Iwara. I was attacked on November 30th by six of those thugs. I was attacked because I pasted the posters of Labour Party House of Representatives candidate, Kunle Gideon, popularly known as Aloba. That is my only offence. We are living in fear in that area.”

Even when the party chairman in the state said they were being attacked by PDP thugs, some children of hatred and perdition from the other side of the Niger are still blaming Tinubu and APC.
Walahi, e no go better for PDP and PDP-lite (a.k.a LP)

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Na to start the same thing in south south here any APC post we will destroy it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
hey all am saying is lets all apply wisdom. do not undertake daredevil missions for any politicians

Your statement is poor, it talks bad of Yorubas pls...
Sorry for the name mentioning....
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by membranus: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke's hired thugs in action.

Osun State is in for a vicious Davido's uncle governorship tenure.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
electriicity is solved. we sell to 3 african countries. its just that mr mikano has to sell generators and diesel

Omo, u are a disgrace. Nigeria has not solved electricity problem.
And if u think one man is responsible for poor electricity in Nigeria and Nigeria as a country, as powerul as she is, can't fix that man, it shows how weak the country is.

And by the way, u aren't talking to a novice or a low life. Baba, u are talking with an intellectual.
Even ur Aso rock doesn't have stable electricity, your national assembly don't have stable electricity. Your entire sit of power budgets billions for diesel yearly. That tells u how wack Nigeria is.
Ur general hospitals don't have stable electricity. What a shame.
It is because of people like u. People like u are the real enemy of Nigeria. U support nonsense and find a way to defend it.
Imagine what u wrote up there. Do u think u are talking with a low life? Baba, I go school u.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Your statement is poor, it talks bad of Yorubas pls...
Sorry for the name mentioning....
it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Occurstaem(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Aufbauh:

The Obingos will still come & blame Tinubu, not accepting the fact that it was a party rising against it own party. PDPlite vs PDPpro max.
Don't mind them. They don't know that the moment Adeleke was sworn in as governor, PDP thugs went on rampage fighting everybody especially APC members and supporters.
I'm 100% sure it's the handiwork of PDP thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Princedapace:

Omo, u are a disgrace. Nigeria has not solved electricity problem.
And if u think one man is responsible for poor electricity in Nigeria and Nigeria as a country, as powerul as she is, can't fix that man, it shows how weak the country is.

And by the way, u aren't talking to a novice or a low life. Baba, u are talking with an intellectual.
Even ur Aso rock doesn't have stable electricity, your national assembly don't have stable electricity. Your entire sit of power budgets billions for diesel yearly. That tells u how wack Nigeria is.
Ur general hospitals don't have stable electricity. What a shame.
It is because of people like u. People like u are the real enemy of Nigeria. U support nonsense and find a way to defend it.
Imagine what u wrote up there. Do u think u are talking with a low life? Baba, I go school u.
baba calm down before you get high blood pressure. everybody knows nigeria sells electricity to 3 african countries

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by BATified2023: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
mycar:

Even when the article says the poster was for a house of representative, criminal and bigot like you have no place in the new Nigeria that we all are clamoring for.
we will teach u igbos a big lesson

We don’t want to see u at all,u can see how pdp even dey mend u

Yorubas have reject u igbos n your party

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by BATified2023: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2022
ebuk4real:
Cassava people are just idiots
u can see as we dey mend d Igbo party

We will deal with u igbos

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by BATified2023: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I am not a LP supporter but I noticed Labour party members are being attacked all over Nigeria and this is unfair. I never expected this from PDP cos they're also suffering a similar fate in the hands of APC controlled Lagos state. They can't even paste Jandor/Funke's posters in Lagos, all na tear tear!

Till these so-called political thugs are met with a greater force and anger by the people, political thuggery will not stop in Nigeria.

what about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by bigcal4rea(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I am not a LP supporter but I noticed Labour party members are being attacked all over Nigeria and this is unfair. I never expected this from PDP cos they're also suffering a similar fate in the hands of APC controlled Lagos state. They can't even paste Jandor/Funke's posters in Lagos, all na tear tear!

Till these so-called political thugs are met with a greater force and anger by the people, political thuggery will not stop in Nigeria.

you're not just a liar, you're also a hypocrite. These are two enduring attributes of all LP supporters.
I have more than 40 posters of PDP (Jandor) at my estate entrance.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by mycar: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
we will teach u igbos a big lesson

We don’t want to see u at all,u can see how pdp even dey mend u

Yorubas have reject u igbos n your party

1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Alpharey: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha

So if they paste Apc poster in Anambra, they should kill the poster
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Alpharey:

So if they paste Apc poster in Anambra, they should kill the poster
they already killed 2 in anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by BATified2023: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did the story say the man was pasting posters for obi or I guess you didn't even bother to read the story
yorubas don’t want that Igbo party in our region

After insulting us then u brought a party for us

We will do more

We don’t want anything Labour Party even if its just ordinary councilor

If any of my family dare have anything to do with that Igbo party make e collect

U igbos have made people hate u with your uncouth utterances

Recap how u insult every tribe for 7 years n u will see d reason y people are angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.