Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend (14881 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Is Valentine's Day Only Meant For Boyfriend/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by claremont(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
@OP: This is a typical love triangle. I will advice the lady to go for option 1 i.e. tell the husband that the baby is his, and keep her mouth  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed! cool
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2011
M M M:

^^
Spell what my boy undecidedundecided

ok bro. Spell: LogggOFFFF? wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MMM2(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^
Why
Mr. Cork Log out now angryangry
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Atleast i have taste enough to know that Peckham guys arent the real mc.coy.

And by the way what planet do you jump off by asking a married woman out are  your balls due for roasting?

Sweery. so wher waz we before we were rudely intarupted by a Mechanic. So u wanna be my baby mama? wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
@Ebonyvibe
is that the same friend who was being blackmailed by her lover?! PRICELESS!!!!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by nsodo: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
Let her keep the Pregnancy and after birth take the baby to the real father and she should not pretend that the child belongs to the husband because that will be unfair to the poor man. Let the boyfriend carry his own cross of looking after the baby.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
ebonyvibe (f). Sweeery can I treat u to a posh resturant in peckham? U get extra meats for one portion of rice! wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by ebonyvibe(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for the offer Mr. Cork I reiterate i am not hungry am sure there are lots of hungry girls in Peckham you can take out.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2011
ebonyvibe:

Thanks for the offer Mr. Cork I reiterate i am not hungry am sure there are lots of hungry girls in Peckham you can take out.

Sweeery quit playin had to get?  am a sweet guy, 4real!! wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by 5stardude: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2011
Keep the baby. She might not able to have another one, u never can tell. But seriously this situation is ugly as hell
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^agony uncle undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by 5stardude: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2011
Crack head is a mofo
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
5stardude:

Crack head is a mofo

5stardude. Bro why dont u get pregnant and have the baby for her undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by 5stardude: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
Are you pregnant for mr. Tunde yet? Sham marriage suck
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Lax75(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
Interesting situation. Sounds like Nollywood drama. But these kinda things happen ALL the time. Women do this more than you know. That's why they say the child is "papa's MAYBE, mama's BABY." If she chooses option 1, and thinks she has gotten away with murder, I guarantee you someway, somehow, the child will grow up to find out the truth and probably resent the mother. Why turn that child's life into a lie?

More than likely she was having unprotected sex with both her boyfriend and her husband. This woman WANTED to get pregnant obviously OR she doesn't respect even her own health. She needs to be WOMAN enough to keep the baby and spare her husband by carrying her own cross.

If it's not situations like this, it's women pretending to be pregnant so that their boyfriends can marry them. Ridiculous!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by r231(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by HISchild: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2011
that's a very unfortunate situation, adding more sin/deceit/treachery to it is not the answer though,  i simply advise,

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:6-7

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by ifyalways(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2011
Very Funny Thread.

OP is busy engaging Corky Joe carefully avoiding talks relating to her so-called friends' dilemma.

ebonyvibe=Mr. . .Cork no offience  cheesy
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Somagirl(f): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2011
She certainly made her bed but is she woman enough to lay in it?

I hope your friend doesn't choose the cowardly way and entrap an innocent man and child for life.

On a lighter note, the truth always comes out! wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2011
@ebonyvibe I assume you are the one having this problem and not your friend. Having said that.

If you keep the pregancy and think your husband wont know, it will be disastrous in the next 25yrs.

You have 2 more options left: If your boyfriend is well to do and loves you more than your husband, divorce your husband and marry your boyfriend and prepare for the war of words and conscience

My last option is the best option: Abort the motherfucking foetus and move on with your stupid life.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Somagirl(f): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2011
@Leo-Max Abortion is murder if the woman was happy enough to open her legs than I don't see why she can't be happy enough to open her heart and purse!

Don't go playing with matches and act surprised when you see fire!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Nayah(f): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2011
mY SISTER good morning, seriously I can not tell you what's the solution but what I can advise her is to think FIRST about her welfare, life and what's good for her, not thinking about everybody could think about her and so on
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2011
ebonyvibe:

One of my friends is in this dilemma.

SHe has been married for six years with no issue hence her marriage has been hitting the rocks. Out of her loneliness kept a companion she could confide in. Someting led to the other and they started an affair.

Now she is pregnant and unable to marry the boyfriend should she:
1) Keep the baby and pass it as her husband's
2) Abort the pregnancy
3) Keep the child and carry her cross (not an option she is thinking about; though this is my advise to her)

or what do you think?

ebonyvibe. sweeeery we really need to discuss this over dinner. I can keep secrets.  I swaaaaar! wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MissyB3(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2011
Somagirl:

@Leo-Max Abortion is murder if the woman was happy enough to open her legs than I don't see why she can't be happy enough to open her heart and purse!

Don't go playing with matches and act surprised when you see fire!
Terse!!!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Nayah(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2011
Somagirl I think we can not blame or judge people so simply , I wouldn't commit any but sometimes some people can not have choice, what about rape? or incest for example
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by promire2004(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2011
shit happens all d time. But i will advise the woman to keep the baby. Afterall, she desperately wanted a child. Adultery shatters marriages no doubt, therefore, the woman should tell her hubby the truth bout how everything started and what brought about the pregnancy. You never can tell, the hubby may choose to father the child, ( seems unlikely though). Otherwise, the real father of the unborn should be ready to accept been a father and should take responsibilities for his actions. Why on earth did he go into a sexual relationship with a married woman? This life we are living is obviously mysterious!!!!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Queenj92(f): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2011
she should keep the baby and carry her cross, because is not advicable to abort an unborn baby embarassed.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Somagirl(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2011
@Missy what does 'terse' mean love?

@Nayah I agree with you partially, as strongly opinionated as I am on abortion I can sympathise with certain situations such as rape and inbreeding (even though personally I wouldn't advise abortion) I can still keep an open mind and feel sorry for the victims involved.

However, my opinion is based on the dilemma at hand and I would find it incredibly selfish if someone that committed adultery would not own up to their mistake and make right what is wrong.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2011
Correction: ebonyvibe is not preggggy for Mr Cork & Mr Cork did not Corkynate anybody!!! angry
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Wislet(f): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2011
Lying to a man that a child is his when it is not-what is more wicked than that?!!! If it was the other way round, will you be happy? Truth must always come forth, and with disastrous consequences-ask Arnold Schwarzneggar. Abortion is also wicked- it is murder! You (your friend) should tell her husband the truth. If she was alienated by him prior to that time, he should see the consequence. Also this will give him the opportunity to go check himself it he's the cause of the lack of child. They have to make their decisions themselves.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Nayah(f): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2011
Somagirl, I got it my sister but the thing is we can not blame someone who make the decision to abort even though we're against, I wouldn't do it but I think we have to respect her decision without blaming or judging her if she decides to take this option

PS love your pic anyway! wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MissyB3(f): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2011
Somagirl:

@Missy what does 'terse' mean love?

It means you made a beautiful point in a beautiful way. Simply put - I share your opinion and like how you briefly and beautifully put it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.