Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend (14880 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Is Valentine's Day Only Meant For Boyfriend/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by ebonyvibe(f): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
@PERSIDKING: Seems you know what my advice to her was and exactly what you said DIVORCE if the husband cant deal with it and accept the child.

it is the consequece she has to face for her mistake getting rid of the innocent child she really needs to me is madness. For a man who is shooting blanks and will not fully / truly forgive her.

that is the best of this bad situation when one acts must be ready to face the consequence and i think that is the lesser burden as it is.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
I thought it was only married men that cheat
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
ebonyvibe. Sweeery I have a solution. would u like to be my baby mama so we can 4get this longthing drama? wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by atasteve: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
Can a person carry fire in his/her bosom and not be burnt? Proverbs 6:27

Way out for you is to tell the truth and live through the shame now than cover it up and let it become a MONSTER that will terrorize you for life sad

John 8:32 Jesus said "and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

Furthermore the wages of sin is death, you cannot use sin to cure sin!

Listen to Godly counsel and you will never regret it.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by jackpot(f): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
mr cork = 190
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by jackpot(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
@OP
if she decides to put the child on the hubby's head, the boyfriend can use the mutual secret to ask a "seal-mouth" ransome from her later. I'm sure she doesn't want that to happen.

Let her own up to her mis-deeds and carry her own (reasonable and slightly-justifiable) cross. Peace!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by MrCork17: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
jackpot:

mr cork = 190

HELL NOO & God forbeeed bad thing. 190 is a Mr Cork wannnnnbe!! angry
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Exponental(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
Sad though, in as much as I will nt support adultery, but all d same, she shld keep d baby n face all d insaults or humiliatn or consequences dat may come out of it.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2011

Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by harakiri(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2011
ebonyvibe:

One of my friends is in this dilemma.

SHe has been married for six years with no issue hence her marriage has been hitting the rocks. Out of her loneliness kept a companion she could confide in. Someting led to the other and they started an affair.

Now she is pregnant and unable to marry the boyfriend should she:
1) Keep the baby and pass it as her husband's
2) Abort the pregnancy
3) Keep the child and carry her cross (not an option she is thinking about; though this is my advise to her)

or what do you think?

Is this news? If all the married men on nairaland had to do paternity test on their kids, there would be over 50,000 "why me?" threads in the family section within the next 72hours! ! !
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by 190smh: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mr, Cork:

HELL NOO & God forbeeed bad thing. 190 is a Mr Cork wannnnnbe!! angry

mukina kindly ban my 190 ID

I'll use this one henceforth

cheers
wink wink
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
Let her just say the TRUTH.

If her husband is not brave enough to accept the TRUTH, then God help her.

I AM AGAINST ABORTION OF UNWANTED PREGNANCY FROM LEGITIMATE OR ILLICIT SEXUAL AFFAIRS.

KILLING AN INNOCENT CHILD IS COLD BLOODED MURDER.

DID THE INNOCENT CHILD ASK YOU TO CONCEIVE IT?

IF YOUR MOTHER HAD ABORTED YOU, WOULD YOU BE HERE TODAY?

Face the consequences of your actions or don't even do what you would be ashamed of later.

It is best for couples to go for compulsory medical examination before jumping into marriage.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by piragirl(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
[color=#550000][/color]
let her pack her bag n tell d husband she is travelling,bt before she leave let her tell d husband d truth.by so doing,she will save herself frm being killed unexpecterdly and the husand will av chance to think if to take her back or not.maybe d head of d new baby will provide their own.and she shuld nt tell d boyfrnd cuz he might wnt to blackmail her,bt she shuld kip track of him.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by wakagirl: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
The husband she has been with for years? I beg let her say the truth and go on with her life. Men run after women all the time even when their wives at home has enough children to form a football team and when they impregnate through adultery the wife is supposed to be begged and accept it is even worst where the wife at home has not had any child the family of the husband will unregretfully and happily announce that their son is not the one with problem and will ask her to leave if she cant accept another wife because olomo lo ni oko (the one who bears the man child is the owner of the man)
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Titto(f): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2011
She had better not abort the pregnancy, might be her last chance of becoming a mother.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by pkv(m): 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
Titto:

She had better not abort the pregnancy, might be her last chance of becoming a mother.  
a mother indeed!she shuld b euthanized!!!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by N101: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2011
Wouldn't it be ironic if the husband met another woman and got her pregnant? Never-ending drama.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by pkv(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
N101:

Wouldn't it be ironic if the husband met another woman and got her pregnant? Never-ending drama.
d poster dey vex me wit d kind cretino oriented options wey she postulate sef!
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by daomi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2011
@ebonyvibe your friends tells who u are.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by mekadude: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
had to create this username to discuss this topic.
there are several issues here and i will address only one of them.

This is getting more and more common, and this is beginning to show that the marriage system we practice today is unsustainable and a lie.
For one, I don't believe that the woman made a mistake. i think she wanted to try another man for whatever reason, and the result is the pregnancy. i don't think she will abort, so let no one go there. she got what she planned and wanted.
my advise is that she should talk to her husband and the father's baby now, because this issue won't end well if she doesn't.
we live in a culture of pretense and I suspect that a sizable number of kids in families are fathered by outsiders. during my days in uni, a friend told me that a girl wanted to abort her husband's six weeks child and wanted him to replace it if she does. she wanted to have her boyfriend's baby instead of her husbands. she argued that the man won't know! you see why our current marriage system is a lie? only God knows how many women do this these days and more.

so, Op please tel your girl friend to carry out what she planned to the full. stop wasting our time here.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Edygo: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
She should go to any chemical shop around her and ask for sodium- cyanide, is very suitable for this kind of situation. she should take like half a glass of it . Evil woman. Dog wen da eat shit if u like cariam go America.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by nnwniger: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Your story's unbelievably childish. Its a completely made up story 4 Nairalander's enjoyment. Thanks you. I think you wrote it in a hurry. If its real, then your so call friend is nothing but a very bad lair and, if you believe your friend, then you must deserve her as a real ebony, I mean friend. Good luck
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by ebenezer95(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
ebonyvibe (f)@ you must be a b i t c h to think of passing baby to her husband
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by mekadude: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
i think it is time we decide whether to embrace western marriage fully or drop it altogeda.
if we want western marriage system, then every family should conduct a DNA test on all born there. i bet you that the result would be shocking.

if we want african culture, we should practice it without fear. no body cares who impregnated a woman that much in african culture.
somebody has to pay for impotence.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Lax75(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
mekadude:

had to create this username to discuss this topic.
there are several issues here and i will address only one of them.

This is getting more and more common, and this is beginning to show that the marriage system we practice today is unsustainable and a lie.
For one, I don't believe that the woman made a mistake. i think she wanted to try another man for whatever reason, and the result is the pregnancy. i don't think she will abort, so let no one go there. she got what she planned and wanted.
my advise is that she should talk to her husband and the father's baby now, because this issue won't end well if she doesn't.
we live in a culture of pretense and I suspect that a sizable number of kids in families are fathered by outsiders. during my days in uni, a friend told me that a girl wanted to abort her husband's six weeks child and wanted him to replace it if she does. she wanted to have her boyfriend's baby instead of her husbands. she argued that the man won't know! you see why our current marriage system is a lie? only God knows how many women do this these days and more.

so, Op please tel your girl friend to carry out what she planned to the full. stop wasting our time here.

^^^ This guy na REAL guy! He summed it all. You will be amazed at the number of women that do this. And you are absolutely right. The Nigerian society is VERY pretentious!!! Marriage means nothing these days and even the most unsuspecting of women are cheating like mad. Like I said earlier, this girl wanted to get pregnant. No mistake at all. She knew what she was doing and had already planned it. She made up her mind long time before this wasted thread and I bet you her plan was to make her husband think it is his baby. I know someone who tried that ish recently, a married woman who was having an affair and told her boyfriend that she doesn't want him to use any protection. Saying she wants him to come inside of her and that it's ok because she was using a contraceptive that would prevent pregnancy. These kind of women are VERY selfish and could care less what the baby grows up to think.

For the women who have boys, these boys will grow up to be men and marry someday. How would you feel as a mother if some chick did the same thing to your sons?
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Wislet(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2011
My God, some women are wicked!!!!!!! Ha! Abort a husband's baby to put a ragamuffin's own? The devil is really laughing at the marriage institution! But God pass him! Ha! God is really seein many things in this world. Oh God. Goose simples.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Wislet(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2011
My God, some women are wicked!!!!!!! Ha! Abort a husband's baby to put a ragamuffin's own? The devil is really laughing at the marriage institution! But God pass him! Ha! God is really seein many things in this world. Oh God. Goose simples.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Wislet(f): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2011
My God, some women are wicked!!!!!!! Ha! Abort a husband's baby to put a ragamuffin's own? The devil is really laughing at the marriage institution! But God pass him! Ha! God is really seein many things in this world. Oh God. Goose pimples.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by nassiwa: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2011
I think she should Keep the baby and pass it as her husband's. Women now days do this so much.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by Rhea(f): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2011
What a dilemma!

However, one assumption that has been made here by many is that the husband will not accept the baby. I think she may even have a hard time in the future trying to convince the man that he is NOT the father of the baby. This is a man who may be impotent and all of a sudden, he has the opportunity to laugh again and probably stick the thumb out to those who have been laughing at him for 6 years now. Like one poster already said, the woman has now confirmed (like she set out to do from the onset) that she is not barren. So she should go ahead and tell the husband that she is pregnant. If the man buys the dummy, then she definitely will have to reveal the true identity for the child's father some day in the future, because the true father will definitely claim paternity, and then wahala go set.

So, ebonyvibe tell your 'friend' to carry out her plan to completion. The worst that can happen is that the marriage crumbles.
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by strongguy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
open up now to avoid further catastophe
Re: Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend by buttkick: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
as for me if the couple know as a fact that he has been firing blanks its my opinion that she should tell him what has happened. however she should do so after packing out of the house. it is possible he may swallow his pride and enjoy the fruit of what he couldnt achieve. it is hard pill to swallow though. i am discussing with an old flame that is married to a guy that is currently firing blanks. she is all packed to cross the atlantic and move on with her life. at least the hubby knows he is firing blanks and begging for an ivf to be done. you never know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.