Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,632 members, 7,951,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (919094 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) ... (2366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:58am On Aug 15
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cc:
Stoplying

We finally found the full meaning of NAFO...

Hehe 😁😁😁
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:04am On Aug 15
MEND001:
Baba drop ur location. Leave all this Opta u dey yarn. U think we are mates. With 5m that same police would throw ur case away. Hope u re prepared cos am also. No need. I dey Yenogoa like this give ur police my location.
Gbadebo19:

You want to come all the way from Bayelsa state just to fight in Edo state? A journey of over 8 hrs across three states just to fight?
May your life remain just as worthless as it is.
Shouldn't you be more concerned about the likelihood a trailer running you over and the possibility of being involved in a ghastly motor accident?
You guys should take your problem out of Edo-state. Don't bring your mess to Edo-state, do your thing in illorin or yenagoa.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:14am On Aug 15
⚡A Russian spacecraft atop a Soyuz rocket launched the Progress MS-28, a cargo assignment to the ISS today. It is unpiloted and has 3 tons of food supplies, scientific equipment and other supplies.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:17am On Aug 15
WrriterNg:

Hehe 😁😁😁

E be like dem be fishermen

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:17am On Aug 15
⚡In response to Haftar's escalating military activity in Libya, Turkish army has initiated cargo flights to the Watiya Air Base

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:30am On Aug 15
Ruble on the Rise

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:38am On Aug 15
⚡NYT:

China needs Russia because Moscow is "the only big partner capable of balancing the United States."

The growing cooperation between Moscow and Beijing in the field of defense "causes concern in Washington."

If the United States and its allies want to launch a naval blockade of China, the Russian-Chinese land border may turn out to be "vital for the supply of weapons, oil and other goods," the authors of the material believe.

According to their estimates, the Russian Federation could also close access to airspace near its borders, especially near Japan, where the United States has military bases.

According to Chinese military expert Song Zhongping, military exercises, especially near Alaska, will be held more often to "resist American pressure."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 7:40am On Aug 15
The ukrainians could win in that region if they can build better defenses and reduce the pace of their advance that way they might be able to draw more russian asset to the region

What israel is doing and it works
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 7:41am On Aug 15
Allthelight:
The ukrainians could win in that region if they can build better defenses and reduce the pace of their advance that way they might be able to draw more russian asset to the region

What israel is doing and it works

Wars is not by posting pictures of dead bodies... See how nobody is posting about hamas again.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:43am On Aug 15
WrriterNg:
⚡NYT:

China needs Russia because Moscow is "the only big partner capable of balancing the United States."

The growing cooperation between Moscow and Beijing in the field of defense "causes concern in Washington."

If the United States and its allies want to launch a naval blockade of China, the Russian-Chinese land border may turn out to be "vital for the supply of weapons, oil and other goods," the authors of the material believe.

According to their estimates, the Russian Federation could also close access to airspace near its borders, especially near Japan, where the United States has military bases.

According to Chinese military expert Song Zhongping, military exercises, especially near Alaska, will be held more often to "resist American pressure."

I pity the fools who listen to these mentally unstable western clowns who parade themselves as the media. They post articles depending on their mood for the day.

These are the same people that swore that Russia needs China more than China needs Russia.

They're so shortsighted and can't even see the future. They think the world starts and ends in Ukraine.

China will never achieve its dream of becoming the world's number 1 superpower without Russia. Quote me anyday, anytime.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:48am On Aug 15
Media house LCI is encouraging and celebrating Ukraine's targeting of russian journalists...
Well, I can't even freely give my opinion on this (because I would be democratically arrested and democratically lose my papers and be democratically deported to the location of that bushman). But I will say that I will never support terrorism no matter who does the terrorism. Attack on civilians (including journalists) is terrorism.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 7:56am On Aug 15
Stoplying:

You guys should take your problem out of Edo-state. Don't bring your mess to Edo-state, do your thing in illorin or yenagoa.
Don't even try to back out now. It was you and vic2023 that posted my pic and location. He aped in on that and has began to threaten me. Whether you like it or not, you are complicit in this
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:59am On Aug 15
Dude, I really don't care that much about you, I follow my code of honour. You are apparently not smart enough to grow old. Go and report me for posting your location and watch how the police uses you as personal comedy. Since you have decided to get yourself beaten, I suggest you go and get beaten in yenagoa or illorin. Take your mess out of Edo-state.
Perhaps you can go and ask zelensky for asylum.

Gbadebo19:

Don't even try to back out now. It was you and vic2023 that posted my pic and location. He aped in on that and has began to threaten me. Whether you like it or not, you are complicit in this
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 8:34am On Aug 15
Stoplying:
Dude, I really don't care that much about you, I follow my code of honour. You are apparently not smart enough to grow old. Go and report me for posting your location and watch how the police uses you as personal comedy. Since you have decided to get yourself beaten, I suggest you go and get beaten in yenagoa or illorin. Take your mess out of Edo-state.
Perhaps you can go and ask zelensky for asylum.

Okay sir. You know quite a lot.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 9:06am On Aug 15
Two notorious Hamas terrorists were killed yesterday morning. I'm even surprised that the Guardian reported the news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 9:37am On Aug 15
shoodboi2:

All die is not die. Say he was killed. This is the exact propaganda we have been seeing in Gaza. Western news reports would say “Israelis were killed” but when it comes to Palestinians, they say “Palestinians died.”

Killed and died carry different weights, and you know that very well. That is why you refused to mention “killed” and used “died” instead.

When you say someone was killed, the next question a listener would ask is “Who killed them?” But when you say “someone died”, they ask “What happened?” How people react to both is clearly different.

As for Obama, US foreign policy is more or less always the same, irrespective of who is in that seat. The Democrat and Republican party are collectively called The Establishment.

Despite all their noise and fake television arguments, they are both anti-labor and ultra-capitalists. Whether Obama was there or not, they would have killed Gaddafi anyway. If there is any difference, it would have been in the timing. Maybe Obama sped up his killing or delayed it, who knows?

Firstly, most of the reports I read said "cuz Palestinians killed or bombed. I hardly see died but I don't know your news source. I can provide proof.

Secondly, I agree US and NATO involvement in Libya regime change was uncalled for especially at a time when he was building bridges with europe. It was obvious they wanted Libyan wealth because I read back then that Italian PM gave the rebels support tied to their gold foreign reserve. Gadaffi may be erratic but for someone who has developed the lot of his people, the reason for the "arab spring" as related to other countries that experienced it, was lacking.

On the issue that brought this talk, you keep going round in circles. The question is: was Obama elected to topple Gadaffi's government. It's a simple yes or no question. It doesn't call for lecture.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 9:39am On Aug 15
Mille:
Two notorious Hamas terrorists were killed yesterday morning. I'm even surprised that the Guardian reported the news.
Cc shoodboi
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 9:41am On Aug 15
Gbadebo19:

I don't think he posted anything. He only pointed out you were in his state when your picture and location were posted.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 9:49am On Aug 15
erniok:

I don't think he posted anything. He only pointed out you were in his state when your picture and location were posted.
I knew. All the posting was specifically done by Vic2023.
All he did was threaten me to leave his state. He probably didn't know I was in his state on a federal government assignment.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:19am On Aug 15
Gbadebo19:

una dey crazy,Una no get lever una dey cause trouble fu*k you!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:28am On Aug 15
Vic2023:
The guy is so afraid that he is preemptively investigating his murder and accusing people of murder on him. 🤣
I seriously tried to be nice because I don't like ganging up on people, and I don't like attacking the weak, but the constant accusations are just making me wonder how the guy managed to reach this age with the brain he has. The worse is that any act of kindness is interpreted as weakness by him. What the hell is wrong with this guy ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:48am On Aug 15
So gbelebo19 fit pipe low like this?.. This is the least insane i have seen this clown😂

Omo pride goeth before fall true true... Now he don dey call federal government, m@d person wey doxx himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:55am On Aug 15
Stoplying:
Your own opinion quotes an entire sentence which is not yours. It is academically more ethical to give credit to where you got the sentence from.
1. Ukrainian military being in Russia is of no relevance, this is a war, and Russia is applying attrition strategy. Ukrainian soldiers in Kursk is to the military advantage of Russia. You seem to be focused on PR like zelensky while you should be focused on strategy.
2. Russia has always been kind in geopolitics and Warfare, it is their tradition, they even treated the Nazis with kindness, they treated Finland with kindness after ww2, they treated Germany with kindness and trust in 1991, they treated Galicia with kindness and trust in 1991. Russia trusted the USA in 1991. Russia always obeys agreements and gives trust to people who (after the test of time ) do not obey agreements and don't deserve trust. I think that that is changing now. It has nothing to do with Putin, it is russian culture which they need to change.
3. Russia seems to always be taken by surprise when its adversaries break all conventions and do things like supporting or enabling or ordering terrorist attacks or directly doing terrorist attacks. Russia needs to have a better understanding of the fact its foe don't follow rules. But Russia has a little historical inferiority complex which makes it such that Russia always imagines it needs to prove that it is not a savage nation to others while Russia always expects its foes to be as civilised as Hollywood claims.

Factually postulated

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:08am On Aug 15
Vic2023:
You posted a picture that contained me and another girl who is not even on this platform, thereby putting an innocent human being in the way of harm for notorious criminals like Mend001 (A serial gambler who thinks i have forgotten his previous moniker) who are ready to travel across 3 states just to unleash mayhem.
What am I even saying grin
I am just getting started with you.
As for Mend001, the fool does not have 20k in his account, yet is dreaming of bribing the police with 5 million. grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:10am On Aug 15
Vic2023:
werey i don see you,if i catch for street you go forget you name
You no even get friends, na only abusive language you sabi

Publishing someone else photos on the internet without their permission isn't good. Let's refrain from such.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:24am On Aug 15
BoldBrainz:
Mr WriterrNig, your thread is becoming a beehive of low-brained toxicity.

A decent measure of us didn't sign up for these juvenile shenanigans when we took an interest to the proceedings here but it's becoming obvious that there's a disturbing lack of order herein.

Either you call the attention of the requisite moderating channels or we'll opt for individual cleansing measures. I cannot wake up to a hectic society on a daily and come online to the repugnant drama of children shoving threats and delinquent behaviour down the throats of everyone.

We are not animals and it is only fitting we all endeavour to not act likewise.

You spoke my mind.

It's a real shame seeing what is going now on this thread that once upon a time was a sane gathering for sound, intellectual and logical discourse. Now, we have untrained, immature kids ruining this thread. I don't blame them perse, I blame some of us here that is giving them the attention they wanted. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 11:46am On Aug 15
Mille:

If this isn't terrorism I don't know what it is.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:46am On Aug 15
Shocker!!!!!
E shock you?
No, not me. I always knew Russian military had zero class. Just brag and brag.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 0m0luabi: 11:51am On Aug 15
Gbadebo19:
Shocker!!!!!
E shock you?
stop posting senseless propaganda here my friend!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:59am On Aug 15
Mille:
I personally don't care who wins the US elections but I must applaud the Democrats for playing their games well.

From Trump certainly winning the election by a wide margin after his failed assassination, to Trump now closely trailing in polls. Elon Musk's support of Trump hasn't helped either.

The polls are always definite.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 12:48pm On Aug 15
Foolish Russians 😂😂😂😂

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 12:49pm On Aug 15
Gbadebo19:
Shocker!!!!!
E shock you?
See this one na

(1) (2) (3) ... (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) ... (2366) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Heart3030 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.