Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,462 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43595 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Matthew2925(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you and God bless you.
Lmao. Weldone o. You don't turn investment abi.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by BATified2023: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

before anything move the money to a separate account first

That’s the only thing I can tell u as a fellow hustler
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Zico007: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People, I Need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

God of the last minute has blessed you. Wait for 2 months before spending. Bless me with any amount also

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Scarletjr(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Guy new year comes early for you.....happy new in advance
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Omooba77: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Thank God they are living, but it should be leaving, enjoy the hols......
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Rinoxy: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by do4luv14(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Keep the text of the Alert secured, note the sender, and the Originating Bank,
wait for 3Months, If nothing happens, what for a month more,
Then contact your Bank, to know the sender,
contact him/her, First show your Appreciation, Then Thank the person,

If the person deny sending such, Then there is Fire on the mountain, Keep your cool, since the cash is still intact,
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by backbone503(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Miracood2:

Read the description of the alert. Wait for 2 weeks if no update from bank or anyone, transfer 400k into another acct and hold for 6 months.

Use the remaining 200k to start the new year.

Transfer to any account wouldnt be wise. Withdraw cash instead and pay in
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by ejimatic: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=timiade446 post=119519815]Just calm down and don’t touch the money for now
Don’t put yourself in unnecessary trouble [/quoteThiS is the best advice for now.Just be watching for about 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by ejimatic: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
timiade446:
Just calm down and don’t touch the money for now
Don’t put yourself in unnecessary trouble
. This is the best t advice for now! Just be watching it for about a month!

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Galaxydon1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings
this is exactly how I was deceived. Now i beg to eat. Those pastors have abandoned me.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Innobee99(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Braveboi1:

The beach has spoken
Don't mind these Olosho ladies. Someone should come and buy u iPhone from money he isn't sure of the owner.

Mumu dey her head

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Mrhonesty: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
THOMAS! Smile, God loves you. Keep celebrating!
author=3310adeb post=119519749]

Thanks

[/quote]
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by imagrg(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Clap for yourself!
Jennyclay:

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by mikkyjay(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings

Is this a joke or what?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by wolebest: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Be careful!

Find out who sent the money, go to your bank branch and ask for statement of account.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Elidrisy20: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Didijiji:
Go to the bank

Report at the police station
which police?naija Police wea Dem dey kee pesin because of N50,na him you want make him go report to Dem, e beta make him do give away for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by cliqtips: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
booblacain:
Hold on to the the money for about a year and do not touch it. See what happens.

About a year ?

Lol... the person go touch ahm, I no wan know how
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Elidrisy20: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you dey fear that money,make I send you my azz nau
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by correctyourself(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Them done come. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Buksaylor: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Take it it's from Tinubu.Its your money,everyday you pray for God to butter your bread..butter don come ,you dey fear to chop bread.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hold on for four months to see if the bank will reverse the payment. If it doesn’t happen, go to town on the money. Are you asking us if the transfer is legitimate or for ideas on how to spend the money?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Didijiji: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Elidrisy20:
which police?naija Police wea Dem dey kee pesin because of N50,na him you want make him go report to Dem, e beta make him do give away for nairaland
Dont give wrong advice. What if it is the proceeds of fraud or kidnapping or evil? The police report will keep him safe in the day of reckoning

2 Likes

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by FireUpNow(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
OP no senders name in the alert you received? Don't be in hurry to spend the money, I will say hold on and take your mind off then you proper search for who sent you the money to avoid avoidable wahala. Shalom
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by cliqtips: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Average Naija girl mentality...
Una no dey think about how to multiple wealth na so so spend on them and when the money finishes, una go move on to the next one.

This attitude shouldn't follow you into 2023...

Drop it

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Johnchrix(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Same thing happened to a friend Op don't use the money, you will still pay back even if you do because your account will be Frozen.

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Dramadiddy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

if you can try and reach the person, do so, maybe the person will come back to the club. but if you can’t reach the person after a month, it seems the money is yours
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by cliqtips: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Braveboi1:

The beach has spoken

That's how some of those Naija girls think, don't be surprised
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Tohmey(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Just forward the money here, cuz i know how to handler am
Acct name: New Year GiverWay
Acct no: 3112202201012023
Bank name: WELCOME2023
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Thereishel: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Go to your bank and enquire about the sender and contact him
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by maureensylvia(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Report to the bank ASAP

Don't touch that money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Caught Repackaging Poor Quality Rice Into Stallion Rice Sacks (Photos) / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.