Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,462 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43595 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

You dey create thread dey ask for advise because you don't know what to do.
Same you dey advise yourself two times.
I bet you forgot to log out of this account and log in to the other ones.
All these multiple account holders sef.
Just creating rubbish threads to seek attention.

Cc
Seun
Those are not his comments. He doesn’t know how to properly quote someone else.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Eloxx87(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

To me, its a blessing. Which other way does God blesses one? Enjoy.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by dnawah(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

na wa o! See money way i want o! Just #84k,for my rent.why this no come to my account naw?if na me i go take small return the rest.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by sisisioge: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
If I were you, I would register my concern with the bank by mailing them to ask them who the sender is as I'm not sure I know the person, while still letting them know that I have tons of people in my acquaintances who could have sent it. After their clarification, I will wait a while before touching it. I no want wahala biko. You are an easy target fa.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Bossjakande: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
sisisioge:
If I were you, I would register my concern with the bank by mailing them to ask them who the sender is as I'm not sure I know the person, while still letting them know that I have tons of people in my acquaintances who could have sent it. After their clarification, I will wait a while before touching it. I no want wahala biko. You are an easy target fa.
hmm baby long time. Were have u been I miss u a lot. Compliment of d season
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by noble2faith(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Miracood2:

Is this a joke?

It is sarcasm grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by airsaylongcome: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
kumulus:

My friend made an error of supplying a wrong digit in the NUBAN while transferring same amount in the wee hours of Wednesday, he had just got up from sleep when he made the transaction lol. Not to worry though, a court order had been obtained to facilitate the reversal of the said amount.......if it's the same transaction then your account should be a GTBank repository, and said payment came from a Access bank account.

DON'T FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF THOSE ASKING TO SPEND IT OOO..... mmm grin grin

The odds that a transfer will be successful with as little as a change in one digit in the NUBAN is very small because your friend would have had to enter the incorrect number and select the "incorrect" bank for it to be successful
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Chetas81(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings
HHHHMMMM AFRICAN CITIZENS
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Godsongang: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Boss let's use the money to play 2odds then the remaining stays in ur acc. Very sure and guaranteed. tongue
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Spandau: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Candidlady:

cos of 600 thou'

you lots are funny

When all that your people do is loot public funds without consideration or any consequences, why won't you be yarning dust about money. Only 7 years and the whole country is a pile of shit. Smelly yansh people
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by stuffs2002: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings

3310adeb
Take this advice and go to jail.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Candidlady: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Spandau:

When all that your people do is loot public funds without consideration or any consequences, why won't you be yarning dust about money. Only 7 years and the whole country is a pile of shit. Smelly yansh people

Iam so happy Iam keeping you busy.. idleness kills faster than malaria

So keep stalking me
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Go to the bank and fine out who sent it.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Spandau: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam so happy Iam keeping you busy.. idleness kills faster than malaria

So keep stalking me
The thing enter am so tey she had to say something! grin grin grin grin grin

The future is idleness kills faster than malaria.

You don't even have an idea of what's up.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by membranus: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
backbone503:

Transfer to any account wouldnt be wise. Withdraw cash instead and pay in

Hmm, for another person's money.

U be master.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Pastorjohn2: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

For the love of god
Don't touch that money

Ik people will advise you to eat it because you're poor but if that transfer was by mistake and your account is traced.
You'll be arrested for stealing and charged till you vomit that 600k

Go to the bank and ask questions
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by OluchiDelly: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

You dey create thread dey ask for advise because you don't know what to do.
Same you dey advise yourself two times.
I bet you forgot to log out of this account and log in to the other ones.
All these multiple account holders sef.
Just creating rubbish threads to seek attention.

Cc
Seun

No, he's not. The OP does not know how to quote a comment correctly. Those comments are not from him, only the last sentence from each quote is from him.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by limanmohammed6: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
timiade446:
Just calm down and don’t touch the money for now
Don’t put yourself in unnecessary trouble

please, kindly inform your bank and return the money to the owner. His an error!

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Gospel2Day: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
An average Nigerian is criminally minded.
Why should you be asking for what to do with money that you didn't work for, and which the sender has not called to tell you it is a gift from him/her?
One of two things you should do within 24-48 hours of receiving the alert is either visit your bank or a police station to inform/notify them about the matter.
This is important because if the matter becomes a court case later you will have a valid reason to exonerate yourself from culpability or complicity in fraud or crime.
Don't spend what you did not labour for and what you're not freely given
It is wickedness. It is a crime that can land you in jail.
Be your brother's keeper.
Be a patriotic Nigerian.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by karnap(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you and God bless you.
Take me out always comes from females folks angry grin

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by 4lorunsho(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

The iPhone 11 you're using nkoor
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Mblaf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
I Beg I Am A university Undergraduate student. Kindly Help Me with Any Amount you Wish To Help Me With. Thank You
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by 4lorunsho(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:

Is that what God told him to do ?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by adeniyi65(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
Wetin dis one dey talk now

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by blingxx(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

iPhone 13pro max .. Lori 600k grin dey play
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by MansoryMX(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you ready give me the 36 style of kamasutra for a week vacation then I will buy you iPhone 13 at the end of the vacation and a bone straight. Send a DM if interested
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by femagj(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
The best thing is to wait, don’t touch the money. If it was a mistake, the sender will still get in touch with you.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by udomma1005(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
booblacain:
Hold on to the the money for about a year and do not touch it. See what happens.
Keep the money for one year..... What manner or color of fuckery is that?
By then that amount will be useful for just 30 litres of petrol!

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by karmaolu1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
I like dis your statement 'Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland'
3310adeb:

Thanks

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Faposky95: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Now your confusion just increased..... bringing it here.....
Continue like nothing's changed.. .
Be vigilant....
Once you get an inkling that it's a client of yours approach and try to show utmost appreciation and if possible, find out why such magnanimity......

More may come....
Who says there's no such thing as luck....?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by adabaraabdul: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
if you have serious immediate 50k to 100k problems, take it from the money to solve your issues. But don't touch the balance. If it was an error from whomever, explain to the person you have used 100k from the 600k and ur willing to refund the 500k immediately. Politely tell the person when u will refund the 100k balance and make sure you return it on the promised day. Thank me later.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Elidrisy20: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Didijiji:
Dont give wrong advice. What if it is the proceeds of fraud or kidnapping or evil? The police report will keep him safe in the day of reckoning
that is your opinion ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Caught Repackaging Poor Quality Rice Into Stallion Rice Sacks (Photos) / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.