Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,495 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice (43441 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / I Was Scammed This Morning Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by dareh857: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is best news i am seeing today
brosom10: I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Abratech(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nice move congregation

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Judolisco(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
If dem debit u 600k.... U no go enter bank?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by LadyPortable(f): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

You dey create thread dey ask for advise because you don't know what to do.
Same you dey advise yourself two times.
I bet you forgot to log out of this account and log in to the other ones.
All these multiple account holders sef.
Just creating rubbish threads to seek attention.

Cc
Seun

You be FBI o. Nigerians are indeed observant and smart. How you were able to point this out unlike others who are already in his swing
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Ituobaroanthony: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings
. Pls respect yourself
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Ituobaroanthony: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Didijiji:
Go to the bank

Report at the police station
. Police wetin undecided
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by sameks08(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
make I send my aza so that you bless me with small thing
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by providencia(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

Thank you and God bless you.

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by jimter44(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't spend the money for now. Hold for a while!
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by matm: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Contact ur bank to know the source
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by osazsky(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Its normal tips from one of the numrous sugar mummies that do visit the club with old weak politicians...i know u have 6 packs
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Funflipper: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Call your bank.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Desusi: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Didijiji:
Go to the bank

Report at the police station
Police of all places? You mean our police integrity still intact?Not in these era where police experienced same and wouldn't do the expected.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by homegirl1: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Compliment Of The Season To All Nairalanders.

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

ThereFore, My People I need Your Advice

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

It's unfortunate nobody is advising you to go to your bank and trace the sender and possibly call him or her. That money could be a mistake you know and the sender will likely trace where the money went to. Please don't spend that money until you confirm the source.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko, come and take me out on an expensive date with the money OR you buy me iPhone 13 with the money. I really need to change my phone before the year runs out.

You're mad! Respectfully.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by OmoNla99: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lol, you are still craving for a 13 when 15 will be here in a couple of months. LMAO.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Kilamba612: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

I Worked As A Valet Attendant In One Of The Night Club At V.I And Guess What,I received Alert Of Unexpected 600k This Morning,

Valet Attendant Is Someone That Take Cars From The Quest That Comes To A Particular Places, Parked It And Hold Unto The Key Till They Are Living, And This Mostly Come With Tips And Some Other Kindness,

So Right Now, I have Several Customers, (Dignitaries) That Have Took My Account Number And Promise To Make Me And My Family Smile, But I'm Confused Because #600,000 Is Not A Joke

Both Constructive And Insultive Ones Are Welcome Because I understand The Tradition In Nairaland
Thanks

Please dont touch it no matter what, do the needful we know is not easy. God guide your heart. thanks
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Shikena(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Offpointng:
OP look for any upcoming church esp the ones with ongoing construction and sow the 600k to the church and work of God, then Wait and see ur life turn around for good with flooded Blessings
Nigerians, here lies the catalyst to your problems. It started in Nigeria in the late 80s and grew in the 90s. It is called prosperity preaching. It destroyed the church in Nigeria and we are now left with all the fakery going on today. It doesn't matter how you get the money, just bring it to the church and sow seed for more money.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by MrBroke(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Transfer the money to another of your account, wait for maximum 4 months if you have no minus on your account or no call from the bank or anyone then go to the bank and close the account you received the money with tell them your account was compromised and used by the people who stole your phone and wallet housing your cards so you want to close the account, you can open another if you want, after that go and enjoy your money
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by KingAfo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

What do you need iPhone 13 for exactly asides showing off.

1 Like

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Coronavirus1: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Alert your bank immediately or report to the police.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Lukuluku69(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Perhaps the person want to make you and your family "happy and smile" to the tune of #6k or may be even #60k but was still high on whatever he must have consumed, then foggy eyed, he hit the Zero button one extra time?

Don't touch the money, just act as if it never happened because once the person do reconciliation, that leg go commot ooo.

Besides, it must have come with a Narration nah Op? What is the Narration? Any name?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Oceanjagaban: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
3310adeb:

Thanks

Na me send you that money by mistake, transfer am back to me,I no need wahala
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by macrodata(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Neroo22:
Search de sender name on Facebook check if the are one of ur customer from pics u find den strt from there to know if the are aware ,if de said is fr u,case close
Don't mind the nwoke! He doesn't want to find the sender just in case it's a mistake.
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by EmekaBlue(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Scamburster:

Oya bring the two odd
No b u be d OP but wetin b my share for d 2odds tonight!

Solo choppings
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by askakim(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
600k is peanut for u to be exaggerating.. God will bless u more in 2023
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Antai123(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Run oooo, na them ooo
Neddstark:
Be warned, it is a big trap that can land you in jail for at least 10 years of your life.
Kindly send the money to me, i know exactly how to manage this situation. When resolved I will give you your money back.
I will send my account on your next reply. grin grin grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by kaywhy09(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
DM, let me tell you how I spent mine last year December grin
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Antai123(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Congratulations bro, what else are u waiting for, Just play 2 sure odd with it, and thank me later.
We move!!!
3310adeb:

Thanks

Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by Nursepepeye(f): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:

abeg as what oh! Hookup or girlfriend?
Re: Unexpected 600k Alert On My Phone This Morning, Pls Advice by HomeTutorsPro: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
LadyPortable:

You be FBI o. Nigerians are indeed observant and smart. How you were able to point this out unlike others who are already in his swing

I just happen to be vetting a project proposal when I took a few minutes off to visit niaraland so I could have a 'lil laughter.
Whenever I'm working, my mind is always very thorough and keen on details.
I guess I didn't switch to the "nairaland mode" before I logged on.
And yes, a lot of people on niaraland are very very smart.
They just enjoy the fun and sometimes type things that are not near their personality at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Arrested Lagos Prostitutes Paraded Alongside Other Criminal Elements. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.