Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,966 members, 7,949,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... (2077 Views)

Lagos Governorship Online Poll. Obedients And Urchins Come In / Zombidents And Urchins Meet Your Incoming President. H.E. Atiku Abubakar / To Tinubu's Agboro And Urchins In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Novarisammy2: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
harqinhola:
With or without G5 , BOLA TINUBU WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA !

he will first of all be the president of iragbiji town hall meeting different from balablu bulaba
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by BaddestQueen(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

When your deceitful candidate lose the election in February, I'll bring the same handkerchief to you to wipe your miserable tears.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Novarisammy2: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
We have not reached any deal with anybody... when we do, we would let you know...leave G5 alone and focus on yourself, says Gov. Wike.

it is not easy having to defend the drug lord aka bobo Chicago. for one to attempt such, the person will have to do away with sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
I have at least 10 monikers, you can keep reporting your ass. If I'm banned I'll use any of the others left. Hahahaha I laugh in Cameroon
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Na me e dey sweet pass because your candidate is going no where. When Tinubu wins the election next year, you can go and jump in the lagoon. You are an NFA (No future ambition) already.
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Igbirin haven't you noticed that all the people you've been reporting to get banned never got banned? The mods must have noticed that you just an evil and insignificant Nairalander.
I dey laugh o. Meanwhile make I enjoy my drink jare. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me, as e dey sweet me, e go dey pain you. Hahahaha

Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
BaddestQueen how market nah? I dey for Oriental hotel room 21. That Tinubu hotel. Abi you show come there as market bad for you so today
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by BaddestQueen(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

BaddestQueen how market nah? I dey for Oriental hotel room 21. AThat Tinubu hotel. Abi you show come there as market bad for you so
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Pikin wey say her Papa no go sleep, she ma no go sleep
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

I
Hahahahahaha nice song
No be only rule 2 na rule 2000. Yar tsineniya, Yar Zina, Yar kare, yar alade, Yar jaka
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by gratiaeo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Who is even the G5 governor? Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu? I laugh! Umahi is struggling to remain political relevant even with all his good works. The easiest way to become political prodigal in the South East is by associating with APC
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by frankadrian: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Please go to Facebook and search for channels TV abd see if you will find anything like that there. Please kindly come back and tell me what you saw

https://fb.watch/hKTNu2tMSG/
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
The mods have considered you as evil and completely insignificant. Sorry babe i can feel your pain. I dey here dey dance azonto
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by tinsel: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
I feel very sorry for Obidients. They have been running up amd down since today. What a bad day
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by NothingDoMe: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:
Sorry no kill yourself for nothing. This is fake news. Go to channels TV website or their YouTube channel and see if you will find anything like this there. This particular video was for something but a smart guy on Facebook decided to fool gullible people like you. Shame on you.
The G-5 Governors are still in London. Do a Google search about what you posted as wike's comment so you can get the greatest disappointment of your life
It's on Frontpage now. Channels news is an authentic news agency that eschews false media like agbado media. Too bad daily trust have brought disrepute to their name.

#agbadomediawonderland
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by NothingDoMe: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
cheesy
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
abum nwoke siri ike. a na-apụghị imetụ aka. You gerrit, if you don't Gerrit, forget about it
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Ritchiee: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
user32:
ur papa fake
I know say you be baby factory product sha.
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by Helgreenluv(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Aunty I never chop ban despite all your report. Shey you see say God pass you. I carry a special grace and anointing. You better come and tap from my anointing. I will give you for free since you have now become my friend
Re: Bad News For Tinubu And Urchins...... by user32(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2022
shameless urchins

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Battle To Replace Prof Ikonne Thickens / As Long As Atiku Is On The Ballot, Tinubu Cannot Win. / My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.