Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (490369 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
The market is what determines when you trade, not you.

Na you sabi watin you day talk …….
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
ekesoft:

Na you sabi watin you day talk …….

Support and resistance, indicators, moving average, price action, no matter the technique you're using you still need to wait for set up.

It wouldn't make sense not to trade if you're seeing a very good set up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
Support and resistance, indicators, moving average, price action, no matter the technique you're using you still need to wait for set up.

It wouldn't make sense not to trade if you're seeing a very good set up.
Still on still

Na you sabi watin you day talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
What has trading taught you so far?

It has shown me that I'm really an impulsive individual who needs to keep his head cool even during a storm.

Someone said; "trading really exposes your primal self before your very eyes like a mirror".

I'm sure he's a wise man.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
ekesoft:

Still on still

Na you sabi watin you day talk
We are not fighting.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Waiting for Monday, meanwhile v75 and Step Index.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
We are not fighting.

Exactly

I bring peace only
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodoption:

Is registration free ?
Yes! it is completely free

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
How can I join.
Go to their website and register with them.

On the 15th of this month 15/2/23 log in into your dashboard and apply for competition account using the promo code MARCOMP (most likely). Join their discord channel from their website for more info.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
Yes, how do I go about it, I saw this screenshot.

The best thing you can do is to google prop firms and follow the links to their webpages. There you will find information on how to participate with their respective fees for each account. Trusted firms are FTMO, My Forex Funds (MFF), and E8. You need to pass the evaluation account test to qualify to be funded. All the information you need are on their websites.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Trading has taught me to dig deep with my bare hands till I find the treasure hidden under the years of blood and sweat. Most importantly, it has taught me to trust myself, and believe in myself even when the odds seems great. I discovered me when I began trading.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Piptocoin:

The best thing you can do is to google prop firms and follow the links to their webpages. There you will find information on how to participate with their respective fees for each account. Trusted firms are FTMO, My Forex Funds (MFF), and E8. You need to pass the evaluation account test to qualify to be funded. All the information you need are on their websites.
Boss, this one I'm seeing registration fees.

Do you know of any prop firm with free registration.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by konfusedgee(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Forex trading is easy, you click and you see money.....

Seeing the money everytime you click is where the nightmare begins....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Crash 1000

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
EASYLIFE4US:

Instead of being evasive by insulting, why not bring your own argument to the table.
Sup..mann, am interested in your strategy,you mind giving few tips?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Goodoption(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
meshpips:
Okay, let's talk "real real" this weekend.
It is a known fact that many people think they will get rich overnight in this business. Many come in with an "entitlement" mentality. Thinking the market owes them anything.
See ehn, pull your ears and listen attentively- this market owes you nothing more than a shipload of pain, shame, testing your mettle to see whether you are truly indefatigable!
What has the market done to you? Let's hear the worst thing the market has done to you.
As for me, this market has taken me PLACES! Yes, I said so!!! You wanna know where I have been courtesy this beautiful market?
I will tell you. I have been to the VILLAGE and back!!! I stayed there for one full year with my wife and kids. Now, I am back to Lagos and things keep getting better with each passing day.
Market don shake you before? Talk your story make we hear. All those kids out there that know not what real traders have been through, get ready to feel the chill in your spine so that when real traders talk next time, you will keep mute and listen!
Dipo Adepoju went from trying to sell his kidney into becoming a maestro in this business. Many others sold their houses at a ridiculous amount just to pay off debt brought upon them by this same beautiful business. Some sold cars, others lost their wife because of the tough times.

Let's hear what the market has done to you!

#real_traders_talk

I don see shege with my eye.

2022 September , that overnight move that gave us market bottom, I took 100$ to $1400, remember, this is someone's money .

He advice I should keep the account and grow it to $5k.

But haven heard from people's experience about going against mind target, because prior to that time, I only envision growing that account to $1k.

Guess what? I widrew $1200 and sheared it 60-40%

Hoping to grow that remaining $200 but later blew it in 2 days grin

Use the money buy mff 5k account twice and blew it in less than 4 Days.

Came back to Demo, on my way to a consistent and a disciplined trader. cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Taught me I lacked patience and discipline as an individual.. funny thing is most African and especially Nigerians lack this trait, and we need these traits to succeed in any endeavour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't understand this TFT prop firm, is it that they are expecting me to buy a demo account with real money.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 2:12am On Feb 05, 2023
Goodoption:

I don see shege with my eye.

2022 September , that overnight move that gave us market bottom, I took 100$ to $1400, remember, this is someone's money .

He advice I should keep the account and grow it to $5k.

But haven heard from people's experience about going against mind target, because prior to that time, I only envision growing that account to $1k.

Guess what? I widrew $1200 and sheared it 60-40%

Hoping to grow that remaining $200 but later blew it in 2 days grin

Use the money buy mff 5k account twice and blew it in less than 4 Days.

Came back to Demo, on my way to a consistent and a disciplined trader. cool

Thanks so much for sharing. You ended up profitable for that segment of time but consistency was lacking.
My honest advice to you is this:
Get one trade set up that gives you at least 1:2 risk to reward. Trade that set up on only one time frame (it can be any market instrument) but use only one time frame.
Do 50 (fifty) to 100 (one hundred) trades using this set up and time frame.
Now check your profit and loss and the expectancy. If you ended in profit, you now have a demonstrable edge!
Trade only that set up on only one time frame everyday for the rest of your life. Refuse to change that system regardless of what anybody says.

14 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2023
GRIMMJOE:
Boss, this one I'm seeing registration fees.

Do you know of any prop firm with free registration.

All prop firms require a certain amount for you to purchase their evaluation accounts. If you pass the evaluation your fees will be refunded when you are given a funded account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Being a while here but its what happens when you start growing as a trader, my bias for this week on audusd wait for the break and retest and short the market with all confidence to the next support level only enter when you see a pullback

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2023
For Gold its pretty similar we'll sell a bit then retest if that happens sell gold with all confidence to the next support simple as that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by romklef(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by romklef(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
konfusedgee:
Forex trading is easy, you click and you see money.....

Seeing the money everytime you click is where the nightmare begins....

This last line though 😂😂😂😫
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by romklef(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Am so excited to learn another 1-4 lessons from our pro traders here..

Wish everyone a profitable week 📉 💃
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Piptocoin:

All prop firms require a certain amount for you to purchase their evaluation accounts. If you pass the evaluation your fees will be refunded when you are given a funded account.
Good to know, imagine making just 5% of a 100k account. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Synthetic all day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
If you survived this week, Kudos to you smiley

It's because most people don't follow the Fundamentals news and use it to their advantage, if you observe 2 weeks ago, market was slow, but last week there was interest rate on USD, GBP AND EURO pairs, then Friday bn NFP again..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by phemite194(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
realone12:
una dey see TFT competition so?
this is crazy.
see men hitting 50 percent in two days
are you sure those guys are real?
I don give up sef with my 4 percent.
those guys can never be caught

You don't need to give up, go back to check them after some days, it will be either they are disqualified or overtrade and lose their profit... people who will be in the top 50 are nowhere to be found yet....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dotunibrahim7(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nice. What's your bias on Eurusd?
Peterfx01:
Being a while here but its what happens when you start growing as a trader, my bias for this week on audusd wait for the break and retest and short the market with all confidence to the next support level only enter when you see a pullback
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
A good trade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.