Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,570 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (496798 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PrinceofWallstr(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
meshpips:
Okay, let's talk "real real" this weekend.
It is a known fact that many people think they will get rich overnight in this business. Many come in with an "entitlement" mentality. Thinking the market owes them anything.
See ehn, pull your ears and listen attentively- this market owes you nothing more than a shipload of pain, shame, testing your mettle to see whether you are truly indefatigable!
What has the market done to you? Let's hear the worst thing the market has done to you.
As for me, this market has taken me PLACES! Yes, I said so!!! You wanna know where I have been courtesy this beautiful market?
I will tell you. I have been to the VILLAGE and back!!! I stayed there for one full year with my wife and kids. Now, I am back to Lagos and things keep getting better with each passing day.
Market don shake you before? Talk your story make we hear. All those kids out there that know not what real traders have been through, get ready to feel the chill in your spine so that when real traders talk next time, you will keep mute and listen!
Dipo Adepoju went from trying to sell his kidney into becoming a maestro in this business. Many others sold their houses at a ridiculous amount just to pay off debt brought upon them by this same beautiful business. Some sold cars, others lost their wife because of the tough times.

Let's hear what the market has done to you!

#real_traders_talk

I had it rough trying to master this skill, I got into trading 2012 after my NYSC. During our 21 days camping @Blackgold KD, I met a guy named Kola who has been into online currency trading for long, dude is a mastro. After NYSC I couldn't lay my hands on a single job for 2yrs. 2017 I decided to link up with Kola to see if he can guild me into FX. But I got the shock of ma life, he told me he can't teach me FX and if I decide to do it on my own way I will hit rock bottom!

I was angered in spirit, dived into YouTube download all videos I could lay my hands on, at the time I had no penny, I always use MTN night browsing which cost about #50.

I started studying 7 to 10hrs daily and also listening to some podcast ( Alphamind&Chat with Traders) . After 8months of grinding I started straight with Live account, I never knew I was heading into my burial. Within space of 3 months I blew all my money including the one my late dad left for me and my siblings in his estate account. Around 2018 my sisters got admission into university , when my mom informed me , I ran out of house cuz I have lost everything to Forex ( about 4M) . That was how my sisters suspended the whole tin.

Around 2019, I met a friend who introduced me on how to make money online, it wasn't a legit way of making money but I was doing it just to earn a living, I became an affiliate marketer for one of the biggest Adu**t industries ( Crackrevenue) they don't accept Nigerians but I was cleared cuz of ma friends influence, I started clearing money on the table for them, whenever I got paid I will fund my trading account with $200, and kill it within 3 days maximum.

I have tried all the trading strategies in world, but all seem not working.

End of 2019 I quit forex trading. May 2020 I came again after losing $2k on crypto Binance futures. I started again by backtesting using forex tester software and tradinview premium.
I did this for long I can remember, went back again into trading fund my account with $380, within 3 months, I moved the account to $2200 with proper risk management, around December 2020 there was this major news event that happened on Yen, I lost about $8k due to slippage and I came back to square one.

Health issues: 2021 I had hypertension and after few days I was diagnosed of bellpalsy( facial paralysis) I struggled with this for 3months, anyways I got divine healing even though Bellpalsy has no remedy .

Breakthrough: around july if I can still remember I got funded with one of the prop firms FundingTalents, after few months FundingTalent stopped operation, I lost ma $100k account with profit of 8%. February 2022 I secured $200k live funded account and lost it after after withdrawing about overall 18%.

April I got another 200k mff account with 100k ftmo, I didn't withdrawal on the ftmo account and lost.

Overall , by his grace before the end 2022, I have acquired 350k mff and 100tft account.

This is my journey, man had it tough, lost sleep, friends and still haven't fully recovered from the facial paralysis cuz it affect my speech.

If you don't do it , someone else will!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
infofirst:

Yes boss. You will get there. Demo lack that spirit non demo has right?

I can attest to it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

I had it rough trying to master this skill, I got into trading 2012 after my NYSC. During our 21 days camping @Blackgold KD, I met a guy named Kola who has been into online currency trading for long, dude is a mastro. After NYSC I couldn't lay my hands on a single job for 2yrs. 2017 I decided to link up with Kola to see if he can guild me into FX. But I got the shock of ma life, he told me he can't teach me FX and if I decide to do it on my own way I will hit rock bottom!

I was angered in spirit, dived into YouTube download all videos I could lay my hands on, at the time I had no penny, I always use MTN night browsing which cost about #50.

I started studying 7 to 10hrs daily and also listening to some podcast ( Alphamind&Chat with Traders) . After 8months of grinding I started straight with Live account, I never knew I was heading into my burial. Within space of 3 months I blew all my money including the one my late dad left for me and my siblings in his estate account. Around 2018 my sisters got admission into university , when my mom informed me , I ran out of house cuz I have lost everything to Forex ( about 4M) . That was how my sisters suspended the whole tin.

Around 2019, I met a friend who introduced me on how to make money online, it wasn't a legit way of making money but I was doing it just to earn a living, I became an affiliate marketer for one of the biggest Adu**t industries ( Crackrevenue) they don't accept Nigerians but I was cleared cuz of ma friends influence, I started clearing money on the table for them, whenever I got paid I will fund my trading account with $200, and kill it within 3 days maximum.

End of 2019 I quit forex trading. May 2020 I came again after losing $2k on crypto Binance futures. I started again by backtesting using forex tester software and tradinview premium.
I did this for long I can remember, went back again into trading fund my account with $380, within 3 months, I moved the account to $2200 with proper risk management, around December 2020 there was this major news event that happened on Yen, I lost about $8k due to slippage and I came back to square one.

Health issues: 2021 I had hypertension and after few days I was diagnosed of bellpalsy( facial paralysis) I struggled with this for 3months, anyways I got divine healing even though Bellpalsy has no remedy .

Breakthrough: around july if I can still remember I got funded with one of the prop firms FundingTalents, after few months FundingTalent stopped operation, I lost ma $100k account with profit of 8%. February 2022 I secured $200k live funded account and lost it after after withdrawing about overall 18%.

April I got another 200k mff account with 100k ftmo, I didn't withdrawal on the ftmo account and lost.

Overall , by his grace before the end 2022, I have acquired 350k mff and 100tft account.

This is my journey, man had it tough, lost sleep, friends and still haven't fully recovered from the facial paralysis cuz it affect my speech.

You are the real MVP so far. I give it to you. Nothing can shake you again for this earth grin grin
What is that one advice or two you will give based on this your life threatening journey to a new, amateur and professional traders?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Omo.. Real Men full here shocked

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

I thought I had iron will determination in forex trading until I met someone whose will is a combination of iron, steel, chromium, titanium and tungsten. You are the Terminator to the forex market...unkillable persistence. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Embro99(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Geovanni412:
Just a suggestion, @Embro99

If you want to sell signals, why not provide some value to your audience first?

Show them some live trades you are taking or teach them sth new about trading

Tell them to join your newsletter or to inbox you for coaching

The people interested, having seen your product, will join you if they want.

I can't see how insulting the other guy helps you generate clients. cool

I never mentioned selling Signals anywhere..

All I offer is free !!!
I wonder where you see me mentioning that I sell signals. I send free Daily Signals to everyone in my WhatsApp group.. Its free services that I render I even train and one idiot is here calling me names.

I won't reply fools.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
I have lost the prop account in phase two. an opportunity missed. Extremely devastating and depressed atm.

I want to thank the organisers and sponsors, and thanks to all my bosses who encouraged and supported, am so sorry that I let you down.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
OfficialP:
I have lost the prop account in phase two. an opportunity missed. Extremely devastating and depressed atm.

I want to thank the organisers and sponsors, and thanks to all my bosses who encouraged and supported, am so sorry that I let you down.

Though you have suffered a temporary setback you are still writing a success story. The end is better than the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
its nice to read differnt motivational stories. Mine isnt different. If not that i hav a job that pays me well i for dey village dey carry masquarade. i first ventured into this game in 2017 trading on binary currently known as deriv. In 2018 i had a colleague in my office who was always trading. although he was always losing money. I decided to venture into it with my gambling mindset back then as i was a fan of bet9ja back then. We both contributed money and subscribed to one signal guy. oboy the way i lost my first $200 on my IC market acc nahin i know say khaki no be leather.i had to go back to learning. Downloaded enough youtube videos an e-book but the road to profitability was still far off. I later joined IML that was what made me joined the forex na scam crew. IML enticed me that i took a loan to fund my IC market acc $1000. This was the first time i ever took a loan in my life. Long story short i saw my $1000 acc drop to $150. Nobody tell me i sharply withdrew my $150 by the time dem collect swift charges na only $100 i see. Since then i tell myself i wont near this business again.
fast forward to late 2019 when i got another job i stumbled on a man who always visited my boss. Oboy the man show me how much he makes and how he trades and told me he has been doing it for more than 10yrs. That was when i knew i was too eager to make profit instead of learning. i Had to start simplifying my strategy and learning and trading demo all through 2020 with litle stunt onlive acc with octa fx. I noticed i never blew my octa fx acc but i wasnt making any significant profit. The best thing that evr happened was the emmergence of prop firms. I started with blufx monthly subscription e cast. Then my first live acc was with MFF in 2022 i didnt last 2wks on live I lule like tinubu will do in few weeks time. grin I didnt give up cos i knew my road to profitability was closer. The payout prof i was seeing from the indian guys on telegram from prop firm was d only motivation i needed. I was able to get funded on MFF and TCF in march 2022. Na there the money begin flow. 80% of my wedding expense was paid from funds i made from TCF nad mff. Although i later blew the two acc later part of last yr i never felt bad. I took the lessons and moved on. Even this yr i don blow stage two acc cos i didnt fully understand the daily drawdown rule of the prop firm.
In summary i will say it has been a very bumpy ride. The journey cant be frausrating if u dont hav any source of income. I am still on the pathway to success and by taking lessons from past failure i believe financial freedom i dream of is closer.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by barikay: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
meshpips:

Thanks so much for sharing. You ended up profitable for that segment of time but consistency was lacking.
My honest advice to you is this:
Get one trade set up that gives you at least 1:2 risk to reward. Trade that set up on only one time frame (it can be any market instrument) but use only one time frame.
Do 50 (fifty) to 100 (one hundred) trades using this set up and time frame.
Now check your profit and loss and the expectancy. If you ended in profit, you now have a demonstrable edge!
Trade only that set up on only one time frame everyday for the rest of your life. Refuse to change that system regardless of what anybody says.
teach me your Strategy boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

This is one hell of a journey...
I'm really motivated by this....

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by TheYoda: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Orders

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
i need to spoke in tounges for this one. i started my trading journey in 2019. during the covid.. that was when i started to loose. 100 dollars. the other time 150 dollars. 50, 30, 10 , 20. 50. and there about. the other time i fund about 10 dollar. it went down to 4 dollars. i took it from 4 to 100. the next day very early in the morning as i wake up. i started trading that was how it moved down till i blow the account. last year 2022. i decided to start afresh again. i started to fund with 2 thousand. 5 thousand and 3 thousand all in naira. and i still blew the account. Finally i decided to fund this year with 10 thousand naira. Thank God that very day or so. that should be last two weeks i made my first 8 thousand in forex trading. as i received the alert like this i come begin happy.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
infofirst:

Humm... Fx market has done a lot of good nd not too good things to me since 2007. In 2015, I took a personal account of $500 +$500(bonus) to $12000. I withdraw $1k & took the acct to $15 k or there about and lost everything in less than one week.
Last year, I withdraw over $25k frm 3 funded $100 k acct and then went to lose the funded accts one after the other.
I have met great traderz tru fx and fx has made mst of them ran away from me after their promises to me were cut short.
@charly20 lost of almost 8% to losing a chance of a challenge acct with me was one shock I experienced last year.I was following the progress until I saw the shock. I almost wanted to use my hands to stop the back to back losses....

When I see many babies boast here, I laughed in swahili.
Note, no one should be blamed for losses but the traders. We risk more than we should. We gamble instead of trading. Brokers have a share especially during highly volatile time when there is slippage but no matter the slippage, if we practice good risk, we would b fine.

Overall, I have been fortunate trading fx. I will not quit because I have paid my dues. So I am not going to quit because I have survived the hurdles already.

Also note, you must change your approach before you can excel. Don't stubbornly refuse to quit. The market is brutal. Brutal than you can imagine. But there is huge reward for the smart, discipline and patient non gambling traders.
I have seen and met all sort of great strategies, great traders, great accts, great Scammers traders, they all failed eventually. The only trader I have seen, the only acct I have seen that do not fail in the long term are those with good risk mgt. I am not talking about 1:10 risk rewards traders not SMC traders... But those that followed the likes of what @meshpips shared.. Trading $1000 with 0. 01 lot and not opening more than certain lot size etc.
Its getting easier nowadays, more instruments data, better access to tech gadgets and internet, networking etc

I hope this random thoughts pass her msg

I refused to delete the 2015 screenshot. Find attached.

Thanks so much for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
PrinceofWallstr:

The market seeks to break every trader.
She loves those that are resilient.
I pray for you that the Almighty God will bring healing to your mortal body.
Do this one thing : TAKE LOTS OF WATER
Everything will become beautiful when the time is right!

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:
i need to spoke in tounges for this one. i started my trading journey in 2019. during the covid.. that was when i started to loose. 100 dollars. the other time 150 dollars. 50, 30, 10 , 20. 50. and there about. the other time i fund about 10 dollar. it went down to 4 dollars. i took it from 4 to 100. the next day very early in the morning as i wake up. i started trading that was how it moved down till i blow the account. last year 2022. i decided to start afresh again. i started to fund with 2 thousand. 5 thousand and 3 thousand all in naira. and i still blew the account. Finally i decided to fund this year with 10 thousand naira. Thank God that very day or so. that should be last two weeks i made my first 8 thousand in forex trading. as i received the alert like this i come begin happy.

Thanks for sharing bro!
May He that began the good work see it unto completion. Your latter will be greater than your past.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
meshpips:

Thanks for sharing bro!
May He that began the good work see it unto completion. Your latter will be greater than your past.
Amen . Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:

You took an account from $4 to $100 how grin... I dinnur say you are lieing o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
dmahn:

You took an account from $4 to $100 how grin... I dinnur say you are lieing o grin
yes then i use derive broker. i trade synthetic indeces. volatility index and all. that very day. sometimes i will use 0.01. as soon i grew it to 10 dollars or so. i started using 0.05. someties 0.25. just like that. before you know it enter 100 .... but the next day. as i woke up very early in the morning that was how i started trading from 100 it went down till the account blow. sometimes if i remember am. i go dey pity for myself why i no withdraw the money now. but i Thank God anyway those were part of the process.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:

yes then i use derive broker. i trade synthetic indeces. volatility index and all. that very day. sometimes i will use 0.01. as soon i grew it to 10 dollars or so. i started using 0.05. someties 0.25. just like that. before you know it enter 100 .... but the next day. as i woke up very early in the morning that was how i started trading from 100 it went down till the account blow. sometimes if i remember am. i go dey pity for myself why i no withdraw the money now. but i Thank God anyway those were part of the process.

Wao.. That's impressive then. Well done.. Goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
dmahn:

Very possible. I have taken 1.67 dollars to almost 50 dollars (traded eurusd and I was on 1: 1000p leverage) and more.....have heard of traders that have taken 10 dollars to hundreds of dollars

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
I was dealt with today grin... Tomorrow we go Again!!

Keeping the losses very short๐Ÿ˜

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
depato88:

Very possible. I have taken 1.67 dollars to almost 50 dollars (traded eurusd and I was on 1: 1000p leverage) and more.....have heard of traders that have taken 10 dollars to hundreds of dollars

I'm motivated!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
OfficialP:

you are not alone bro. lost mine as well. all is well

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
depato88:

Me too
I have witnessed such, very close relative.

Although he trades like Ogboraph, he keeps adding more and more positions especially when price is trending

Such a talented and courageous trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Me too
I have witnessed such, very close relative.

Although he trades like Ogboraph, he keeps adding more and more positions especially when price is trending

Such a talented and courageous trader.

Let me talk my experience...started trading forex early 2019...rushed into it without much practice...deposited 100. blew the acct. Went back to the drawing board came back ...infact i have i cant remember the number of times i have blown my acct because they are numerous.

Have gone koboless . Depressed. And i had lossed huge funds entrusted into my hands in forex. Have gone into debts.
But i never gave up...discovered all those losses were my fault....they came as a result of greed. Opening multiple positions. Not using stop loss etc...

I bounced back last year. Made good money. Boughtstuffs . Unfortunately greed came in again...i thought I have arrived ..boom I blew my acct....total loss if it should be calculated together should be close to 2million in naira. This happened late last year. The experience wasn't funny. Cos I was hoping on the cash to settle stuffs and for the yuletide n new year celebrations..

it happened cos of my greed. I opened multiple positions on gold( about 5 or so with no stop loss) ...silver ( I opened about 3 there about) ...opened some on GBPUSD all went against me...Saw my money diminishing by the hour but was still hoping market would return back...this happened cos I felt i have arrived in forex.

That day I went against my rules ..which were not trading more than 1 pair at a time ( I most trade gold) I trade silver sometimes too and GBPUSD on some occasions but It was a currency pair at a time and not more than two positions with stop or hedging. Everything
Thing was going well till that very day.

Though i won't lie...there is money in forex...I done chop money small and I have seen there is good money in forex if one can be disciplined

The last experience wasn't funny. The 1.67 dollar my broker left for me...I changed my leverage from 1:100 to 1.:1000 I opened a position on eurusd and it worked...i raised that to about 50 dollars and blew the acct on feb 2nd this year.

The next day which was Thursday i deposited 13k naira which amounted to 16.47 dollar ( my broker charges 750 naira to a dollar for deposit....withdrawal is 740 naira per dollar.
Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. I don learn my lesson the hard way. I don see shege nobody go tell me to get sense dey use stop loss...avoid multiple positions...face one pair etc

Let me surprise you that 16 dollars is now over 70 dollars at this moment ( courtesy of the gold sell trade i keyed into on Thursday when gold was at 1957. Gold went down almost a thousand pips btw Thursday and Friday last week)

I plan to build this acct with discipline (e no easy o but so help me God) atleast 4k dollar before December. And it's a posibility !

We go make am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
depato88:

Let me talk my experience...started trading forex early 2019...rushed into it without much practice...deposited 100. blew the acct. Went back to the drawing board came back ...infact i have i cant remember the number of times i have blown my acct because they are numerous.

Have gone koboless . Depressed. And i had lossed huge funds entrusted into my hands in forex. Have gone into debts.
But i never gave up...discovered all those losses were my fault....they came as a result of greed. Opening multiple positions. Not using stop loss etc...

I bounced back last year. Made good money. Boughtstuffs . Unfortunately greed came in again...i thought I have arrived ..boom I blew my acct....total loss if it should be calculated together should be close to 2million in naira. This happened late last year. The experience wasn't funny. Cos I was hoping on the cash to settle stuffs and for the yuletide n new year celebrations..

it happened cos of my greed. I opened multiple positions on gold( about 5 or so with no stop loss) ...silver ( I opened about 3 there about) ...opened some on GBPUSD all went against me...Saw my money diminishing by the hour but was still hoping market would return back...this happened cos I felt i have arrived in forex.

That day I went against my rules ..which were not trading more than 1 pair at a time ( I most trade gold) I trade silver sometimes too and GBPUSD on some occasions but It was a currency pair at a time and not more than two positions with stop or hedging. Everything
Thing was going well till that very day.

Though i won't lie...there is money in forex...I done chop money small and I have seen there is good money in forex if one can be disciplined

The last experience wasn't funny. The 1.67 dollar my broker left for me...I changed my leverage from 1:100 to 1.:1000 I opened a position on eurusd and it worked...i raised that to about 50 dollars and blew the acct on feb 2nd this year.

The next day which was Thursday i deposited 13k naira which amounted to 16.47 dollar ( my broker charges 750 naira to a dollar for deposit....withdrawal is 740 naira per dollar.
Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. I don learn my lesson the hard way. I don see shege nobody go tell me to get sense dey use stop loss...avoid multiple positions...face one pair etc

Let me surprise you that 16 dollars is now over 70 dollars at this moment ( courtesy of the gold sell trade i keyed into on Thursday when gold was at 1957. Gold went down almost a thousand pips btw Thursday and Friday last week)

I plan to build this acct with discipline (e no easy o but so help me God) atleast 4k dollar before December. And it's a posibility !

We go make am
Wow I must confess u are really good

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Wow I must confess u are really good

Thanks bro....na make person no loose guard again. The market no wan know if you be expert or experience trader o. If person loose guard market go give am wotowoto. The market is not smiling. Everyday trader irrespective of the experience is still a learner.
The market is dynamic. We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
depato88:

Thanks bro....na make person no loose guard again. The market no wan know if you be expert or experience trader o. If person loose guard market go give am wotowoto. The market is not smiling. Everyday trader irrespective of the experience is still a learner.
The market is dynamic. We learn everyday
Yea exactly
You have said it all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mirallas: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
infofirst:

When I am not greedy, weekly, daily and 4H.but when I am greedy, 15mins 5mins etc
Ok. Funny I also do the same thing.
Do you trade a lot of pairs or just a few pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gozzylala(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jameselias:

The problem is after you have reached 5% may be early, can you be disciplined enough to stop
And wait for withdrawal

Bro, that's my story o. I had a 10k mff live, said I'll try to aim 6% so I can buy a 100k o. Na so I trade reach 8%, instead of stopping and waiting for withdrawal, I decided to target 12% so I can buy a 200k mff. Omo, I didn't only lose all the profits, I blew the account. That was when I really appreciated what infofirst replied to a post I made then, he said I should guard the account with my life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Fibonacci88:
its nice to read differnt motivational stories. Mine isnt different. If not that i hav a job that pays me well i for dey village dey carry masquarade. i first ventured into this game in 2017 trading on binary currently known as deriv. In 2018 i had a colleague in my office who was always trading. although he was always losing money. I decided to venture into it with my gambling mindset back then as i was a fan of bet9ja back then. We both contributed money and subscribed to one signal guy. oboy the way i lost my first $200 on my IC market acc nahin i know say khaki no be leather.i had to go back to learning. Downloaded enough youtube videos an e-book but the road to profitability was still far off. I later joined IML that was what made me joined the forex na scam crew. IML enticed me that i took a loan to fund my IC market acc $1000. This was the first time i ever took a loan in my life. Long story short i saw my $1000 acc drop to $150. Nobody tell me i sharply withdrew my $150 by the time dem collect swift charges na only $100 i see. Since then i tell myself i wont near this business again.
fast forward to late 2019 when i got another job i stumbled on a man who always visited my boss. Oboy the man show me how much he makes and how he trades and told me he has been doing it for more than 10yrs. That was when i knew i was too eager to make profit instead of learning. i Had to start simplifying my strategy and learning and trading demo all through 2020 with litle stunt onlive acc with octa fx. I noticed i never blew my octa fx acc but i wasnt making any significant profit. The best thing that evr happened was the emmergence of prop firms. I started with blufx monthly subscription e cast. Then my first live acc was with MFF in 2022 i didnt last 2wks on live I lule like tinubu will do in few weeks time. grin I didnt give up cos i knew my road to profitability was closer. The payout prof i was seeing from the indian guys on telegram from prop firm was d only motivation i needed. I was able to get funded on MFF and TCF in march 2022. Na there the money begin flow. 80% of my wedding expense was paid from funds i made from TCF nad mff. Although i later blew the two acc later part of last yr i never felt bad. I took the lessons and moved on. Even this yr i don blow stage two acc cos i didnt fully understand the daily drawdown rule of the prop firm.
In summary i will say it has been a very bumpy ride. The journey cant be frausrating if u dont hav any source of income. I am still on the pathway to success and by taking lessons from past failure i believe financial freedom i dream of is closer.

Incredible. People have paid very huge price to be where they are today. Kudos to you, boss.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.