Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,523 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (496777 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Piptocoin: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
INCREDIBLEGUY:
i need to spoke in tounges for this one. i started my trading journey in 2019. during the covid.. that was when i started to loose. 100 dollars. the other time 150 dollars. 50, 30, 10 , 20. 50. and there about. the other time i fund about 10 dollar. it went down to 4 dollars. i took it from 4 to 100. the next day very early in the morning as i wake up. i started trading that was how it moved down till i blow the account. last year 2022. i decided to start afresh again. i started to fund with 2 thousand. 5 thousand and 3 thousand all in naira. and i still blew the account. Finally i decided to fund this year with 10 thousand naira. Thank God that very day or so. that should be last two weeks i made my first 8 thousand in forex trading. as i received the alert like this i come begin happy.

Amen, brother. ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
The price movement is very dynamic, trader can't control it, however trader has control the risk level in every single trade.
Oil price rise to 74.60 after fall at low 72.50 based XTIUSD FXOpen, oil price near lower band, is it possible looks target middle band?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Shinfuluan: 3:18am On Feb 07, 2023
FXcandles:
The price movement is very dynamic, trader can't control it, however trader has control the risk level in every single trade.
Oil price rise to 74.60 after fall at low 72.50 based XTIUSD FXOpen, oil price near lower band, is it possible looks target middle band?

Da f is this. I can't understand anything you just typed.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx01(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Trade calls i made for eurusd, xauusd,audusd played out as anticipated simple break and retest was able to capitalize a little as it was a choppy Monday.
Trade safe y'all, let's do the most this yr๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ฅ
#PeterFx

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2023
dmahn:

You took an account from $4 to $100 how grin... I dinnur say you are lieing o grin
He is not lying. With synthetics you can move $2 to hundreds if you practice risk management.

The real gamblers in trading are synthetics trader grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samogo1: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2023
haryodehjia:

He is not lying. With synthetics you can move $2 to hundreds if you practice risk management.

The real gamblers in trading are synthetics trader grin

No. Its the other way round.

Risk management means that you can only take a $2 to hundreds maybe in 2 years.

It's just probably luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by konfusedgee(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2023
This is my experience,
I got into Forex in 2019, omo I saw money been made from just clicking a button and I decided there and then I must conquer Forex

Boy was I wrong, straight to live trading, didn't even know what demo acct was, deposited my first $100 grew it to $120 withdrew all my money to confirm it was real and brokers were not playing or joking with me,, when I held that $20 profit, I knew Ive found a skill worth learning, watched all the YouTube videos, developed strategies, but the good thing was that I hardly blow accounts, once my money gets half of what I deposit I withdraw

Losses back to back, till I started feeling like I was unlucky in the business, I would backtest on demo, but when I go live, I will lose money

At some point when I click buy, that is exactly where the market would start selloff,, I didn't understand anymore

The losses got so bad that I promised myself that if I can make $1 a day, I am okay,

I discovered synthetic because I can risk as litte as $1 on each trade. deposited $20, made $2 for two days and blew the account......my trading confidence was scattered, I was like after how many years I have invested in forex I cannot even make $1 a day for even a week.......I was no longer interested in being a baller, I just wanted consistent money, no matter how little it was.....
took a long pause from forex

These days I mostly trade Naked charts, market structure and liquidity,,,,I like to trend trade.....,. I am a superstar on demo, perfect risk Management, great discipline and patience.

Trading doesn't excite me anymore, infact I feel sad when the money keeps coming in on my demo account but I cannot perform on my live account........ Everything just seems to go wrong when I go live, I started to hate trading money because it doesn't come with peace of mind,,,,, you will always ask yourself if you can replicate the performance next time you hit the markets

I think maybe because I am underfunded on my live account I tend to overexpose my trades, the journey isn't an easy one

For me no breakthrough yet, no crazy wins, no $1 to $1000,. Everytime I attempt anything risky, I am very sure I will be unlucky and blow the account.. we still on the grind, no giving up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EASYLIFE4US: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
This is hedging your trades.
The market will bounce up and down and will eventually go in the intended direction.
Ps. Research everything about hedging and incorporate it into your strategy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by meshpips(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2023
konfusedgee:
This is my experience,
I got into Forex in 2019, omo I saw money been made from just clicking a button and I decided there and then I must conquer Forex

Boy was I wrong, straight to live trading, didn't even know what demo acct was, deposited my first $100 grew it to $120 withdrew all my money to confirm it was real and brokers were not playing or joking with me,, when I held that $20 profit, I knew Ive found a skill worth learning, watched all the YouTube videos, developed strategies, but the good thing was that I hardly blow accounts, once my money gets half of what I deposit I withdraw

Losses back to back, till I started feeling like I was unlucky in the business, I would backtest on demo, but when I go live, I will lose money

At some point when I click buy, that is exactly where the market would start selloff,, I didn't understand anymore

The losses got so bad that I promised myself that if I can make $1 a day, I am okay,

I discovered synthetic because I can risk as litte as $1 on each trade. deposited $20, made $2 for two days and blew the account......my trading confidence was scattered, I was like after how many years I have invested in forex I cannot even make $1 a day for even a week.......I was no longer interested in being a baller, I just wanted consistent money, no matter how little it was.....

These days I mostly trade Naked charts, market structure and liquidity,,,,I like to trend trade.....,. I am a superstar on demo, perfect risk Management, great discipline and patience.

Trading doesn't excite me anymore, infact I feel sad when the money keeps coming in on my demo account but I cannot perform on my live account........ Everything just seems to go wrong when I go live, I started to hate trading money because it doesn't come with peace of mind,,,,, you will always ask yourself if you can replicate the performance next time you hit the markets

I think maybe because I am underfunded on my live account I tend to overexpose my trades, the journey isn't an easy one

For me no breakthrough yet, no crazy wins, no $1 to $1000,. Everytime I attempt anything risky, I am very sure I will be unlucky and blow the account.. we still on the grind, no giving up

Thanks for sharing.

You will get consistent with time (the duration varies for each individual).

Overtrading will unduly lengthen your learning till consistent profitability period. Do your best to avoid it.

It's just a matter of time, everything will soon be fine.

Keep grinding!

All the best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Gozzylala:

Bro, that's my story o. I had a 10k mff live, said I'll try to aim 6% so I can buy a 100k o. Na so I trade reach 8%, instead of stopping and waiting for withdrawal, I decided to target 12% so I can buy a 200k mff. Omo, I didn't only lose all the profits, I blew the account. That was when I really appreciated what infofirst replied to a post I made then, he said I should guard the account with my life.

indiscipline is the biggest problem traders face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2023
konfusedgee:
This is my experience,

Don't give up....I can relate...Aside you havinh little funds to go live. Your major problem is fear whiich is leading you to uneccessary
Anxiety and an unstable mind... Demo trading and trading live are two different psychology entirely . In live trading your real money is involved hence the anxiety, fear and unstable state of the mind leading to wrong decisions.

You can get as much as you get in demo acct in your live acct if you remove fear. Obey money management......trade as if you are trading a demo ofcourse not forgetting to obey strict rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2023
And here

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Copied From mffx

What do MyFundedFX traders who fail have in common?

1. Trading as many news events as possible
2. The use of martingale EAs
3. Extremely high lot size
4. No stop loss or take profit

Donโ€™t let this be you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2023
What do MyFundedFX successful traders have in common?

1. Consistent risk reward and lot size
2. Reasonable monthly profit targets of 1-5%
3. The religious use of stop loss and take profits
4. They donโ€™t use EAs or trade news

Follow these 4 and you will see improvement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2023
If I start talking about my experience today no go end...
But all I can say is we keep fighting till the end....
No road to success is an easy road....
You have to put In the work...
Be committed...
Be open to new ideas.
Study, learn and unlearn....
Practice practice practice....
Be dedicated and be discipline...
Without greed...
Honestly no profession is as sweet as fx....

I've had my own share of downs...
But each experience builds me up and makes me better....

I'm not there yet but for sure I know I will get there after paying all the required price....

10k prop account.
With 1% monthly profit
That's like earning 60k in a month with a lot of free time....

100k account with 1% in month that's 600k in a month..
Which work wan pay you that kind of amount

200k is 1.2m

Any time I want to quit and I. Remember this,

I force my self to be discipline...

To earn 600k in civil service....

You must have worked and worked and worked for years to achieve that....

So make we no give up.
And treat this business as a career....

Last year...
I blow up 100k Trueforexfunds challenge.
10k phase 2 challenge.
I blow 10k live account before withdrawing.
I blow 10k phase 1 challenge last December...

E no easy but every loss came with it's lesson....

My trading style have improved gradually.....
My risk management now have improved too....
I moved from chasing 5 pips to 10pips to 20 pips to 30pips....
Now I chase 100pips...

I moved from using no stop loss at all to using stop loss..
Wide one's....

I moved from. Chasing risk to reward ratio of 1:0.5 to 1:1.5..

Now I chase 1:3 risk to reward.....

I moved from failing ftmo free trail....
To passing free trails on a roll....

Each day comes with improvement as long as we a dedicated to learn .....

Ones you're good in this business opportunities plenty like plenty...
Investors full everywhere ready to give out funds to good traders....

So lets keep grinding...
And never give up...

I dey ride for my boss back Charly โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Enough of storytelling, make una drop alerts.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2023
[q grin grin grin grin grin ;Duote author=Elliotwaveforec post=120704526]Enough of storytelling, make una drop alerts.[/quote]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Enough of storytelling, make una drop alerts.

I swear o grin. I be wan talk am o. Abeg. I don find setup so tey i no see o, The ones that looks like setup na trap grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Personally i feel Usd is tired. The prices couldnt rise with momentum again and now start to consolidate. Once a valid breakout of consolidation is confirmed, then the time for pullback is confimed. Im selling usd with the lowest lots size, no adding to position and trailing Sl will be active.

Im watching UsdCad. The rising TL is broken, not retesting the broken TL perfectly makes selling now difficult coz price might eventually go back to touch the blue broken TL. I found a double top 1 and 2 which the neckline is already broken. not selling because of the little resistant below. Once the horizonal rectangle is broken i expect a retest and goes futher down.

NFA!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2023
dmahn:
Personally i feel Usd is tired. The prices couldnt rise with momentum again and now start to consolidate. Once a valid breakout of consolidation is confirmed, then the time for pullback is confimed. Im selling usd with the lowest lots size, no adding to position and trailing Sl will be active.

Im watching UsdCad. The rising TL is broken, not retesting the broken TL perfectly makes selling now difficult coz price might eventually go back to touch the blue broken TL. I found a double top 1 and 2 which the neckline is already broken. not selling because of the little resistant below. Once the horizonal rectangle is broken i expect a retest and goes futher down.

NFA!!
I'm already on ucad long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

I'm already on ucad long.

Fear don dey catch me now o grin You hardly miss. Make i look for reasons to buy. Once i see, I go join you grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Tradinggiant: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
dmahn:

Fear don dey catch me now o grin You hardly miss. Make i look for reasons to buy. Once i see, I go join you grin
just lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
* witchcraftfx

join the train, sell to 423 or 685 fib level I will advise u wait to enter at next candles open. good luck

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
What has trading taught you so far?

Get Disciplined this year. There is no difference between demo and real when you know your strategy.

The emotions are just what makes it hard. you have to lose until you win. Count your profits, cut your loss.

I lost prop firm accounts to acquire the discipline of cutting loss. I don't put emotions into trading. If you don't take a small loss, you definitely will take a big one.

Honestly, losing money pains but hunger kills.
Moja Mosa lafin mo akinkanju okunrin.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Replace motivation with discipline.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Get Disciplined this year. There is no difference between demo and real when you know your strategy.

The emotions are just what makes it hard. you have to lose until you win. Count your profits, cut your loss.

I lost prop firm accounts to acquire the discipline of cutting loss. I don't put emotions into trading. If you don't take a small loss, you definitely will take a big one.

Honestly, losing money pains but hunger kills.
Moja Mosa lafin mo akinkanju okunrin.

. I will still say it again, I advocate that people move to ftmo to boycott this equity drawdown rule. its my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Oh what experiences from my people here. shocked cry

I appreciate you all. wink

I'm really encouraged. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
dmahn:

lol.. waiting to see if last major low is broken before shorting

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
nzechu:
. I will still say it again, I advocate that people move to ftmo to boycott this equity drawdown rule. its my opinion.

Ftmo doesn't have 50dollar risks. Expensive right now.

Besides it's max drawdown that's violated.

You don't want to get funded, enjoy it benefits then lose it because you couldn't cut a loss.
Save yourself by practicing discipline on every trade strategy.

Prop firm can boost but its not a goal for me any more. I failed many times with mff. Dem chop me, I go chop them soon.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Ftmo doesn't have 50dollar risks. Expensive right now.

Besides it's max drawdown that's violated.

You don't want to get funded, enjoy it benefits then lose it because you couldn't cut a loss.
Save yourself by practicing discipline on every trade strategy.

Prop firm can boost but its not a goal for me any more. I failed many times with mff. Dem chop me, I go chop them soon.
then save up and try ftmo, and see the difference
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
ICT 2022 MENTORSHIP NOTES

# EPISODE 13: Market structure for precision technicians 2 @KelvinFX_

- If there is a huge imbalance to the downside and it need to be filled by going up again, then the algorithm is not letting the price going down, because its going to hunt the stoplosses (BSL) of people who were profitable during the short. The algorithm is going after everyone that been profitable going short

- You determine your **high probability bullish orderblock** by having **a imbalance coupled with the down closed candle** and the underlying narrative that its likely to go higher to reach for BSL. You dont need engolfing candle or etc.. Just forget that, it is the gap + the down closed candle + the idea thats likely to go for BSL.

- When an imbalance is filled, the candle that fills that imbalance becomes an **intermediate term low.** That low should not be taken out, once it start rallying it should not come back down there. If price is going higher, down close should support price. If you see a downclose candle going down, it means it is going to the lower downclose candle to accumulate more long positions. Smart money buys there. The idea is that these down closed candles are one orderblock and should not be violated if its bullish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (1043)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.