Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,302 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget (22106 Views)

The Contribution I Packed And How I Spent The Money. / How I spent My Xmas. / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by BRATISLAVA: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is my information and I have the right to post it. I don't need permission from you to undecided

Where did I insist you need my permission to post?

You posted it, so why not complete the update and let's fact check it?
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is my information and I have the right to post it. I don't need permission from you to undecided

Egbon, e don do abeg.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by BRATISLAVA: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blessedmercy8:

Come, calm down. Wetin be your own na.?
Leave korkor alone abeg.
Shey na small pikin wey you wan dey tell him what to do?

Abeg, e don do.

Lol.

I just find them funny at times. They remind me of Thumbelina.
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

I just find them funny at times. They remind me of Thumbelina.

Who is them?

What's thumbelina?
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by BRATISLAVA: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blessedmercy8:

Who is them?

What's thumbelina?

Them is kobojunkie, whose gender isn't clear. But is probably male.

The latter is a fairy tale character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Them is kobojunkie, whose gender isn't clear. But is probably male.

The latter is a fairy tale character.

LoL.. oh.. ok.
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by LINTUNE(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
abobote:

Lol, someone weite for likes, but trust me, I'm not doing bad, pizza can never be luxury to me, even the most expensive of it
better, cos your comment sounded archaic o....it's all good anyways
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Jan 03, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
If only it were fact checkable... undecided
I just thought to find others who attended the same schools on here and I came up with a post of mine from 2009 where I stated that I did attend Isiu Grammar school. You will probably find a treasure throve of details on my person if you dig through my old posts on Nairaland. Knock yourself out! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/219011/lagos-launches-24-hr-surveillance-camera/4#3344792

Happy New Year !

1 Like

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Mr man, you talk too much. Nobody asked you all these epistles.
Na your information I post? Wetin be your own? If you are ashamed of your own past, that na you. I am not ashamed of mine so I freely post it. undecided

This New year, try to get yourself on critical reasoning /logical reasoning so you do not go around spewing stewpid for sense, abeg! undecided

Happy New Year! undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2023
We all get different goals in this life!
Blessedmercy8:
Yay! I finally got this emoji!!! I never knew it was downloadable from here na. LoL.. abeg use more. I want that confused one you were using back then.
You mean the puzzled manto below... You can download them all at the following link https://www.iconhot.com/icon-pack/manto.html

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
We all get different goals in this life!You mean the puzzled manto below... You can download them all at the following link https://www.iconhot.com/icon-pack/manto.html

No not this one.

I'll check the link for it.
Gracias!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by BRATISLAVA: 4:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I just thought to find others who attended the same schools on here and I came up with a post of mine from 2009 where I stated that I did attend Isiu Grammar school. You will probably find a treasure throve of details on my person if you dig through my old posts on Nairaland. Knock yourself out! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/219011/lagos-launches-24-hr-surveillance-camera/4#3344792

Happy New Year !

Flattered you'd want me to check you out after mentioning the empty trove cry

Happy New Year!
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by BRATISLAVA: 4:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa, that's beautiful. Thanks for that. You don't know what it means to me.

I wish you a Happy New Year, too! More grease to your fingers and expecting great stuff from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Jan 03, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Flattered you'd want me to check you out after mentioning the empty trove cry

Happy New Year!
No need to be flattered. I just happened to be online searching through past posts, something I like to do every other evening. I came upon that post there and remembered you had been busying yourself with fact-checking earlier and decided your mission might benefit from that post at least. undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by BRATISLAVA: 4:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No need to be flattered. I just happened to be online searching through past posts, came upon that, and remembered you had been busying yourself with fact-checking earlier and decided your mission might benefit from that post at least. undecided

Flattered you're checking your responses that much.

The Christian threads aren't providing any entertainment this season. Low participation rates? Less interest in trolling?

Or...
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Dybala11(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Blessedmercy8:
So... I was bored after service and took a stroll to an eatery a bit far from my area. I was craving for this eatery's particular dish, special jollof and Fried rice but when I got there, they didn't have the special jollof. So I settled for rich jollof and special fried rice. Later stepped it down with a tiny cup of ice cream ( remember, I'm on a budget.). Last week ( Christmas day) I got. a bigger bowl of ice cream for 1400 though this one here is tastier.

Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SztFy4_nhA
Omo, the ice-cream looks somehow o. grin
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Dybala11:

Omo, the ice-cream looks somehow o. grin
Yeah. Not your regular plain fan ice cream. It's more quality ice cream with grits in it. Besides it was already melting by the I was set to take it.
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Dybala11(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Blessedmercy8:

Yeah. Not your regular plain fan ice cream. It's more quality ice cream with grits in it. Besides it was already melting by the I was set to take it.

Jezz, why will you leave an ice-cream to melt to that level. I wasn't referring to the quality initially sef, but the fact that you allowed it to start melting before you did justice to it.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by Konquest: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pg1. Jan1 2023. OP: Blessedmercy8
So... I was bored after service and took a stroll to an eatery a bit far from my area. I was craving for this eatery's particular dish, special jollof and Fried rice but when I got there, they didn't have the special jollof. So I settled for rich jollof and special fried rice. Later stepped it down with a tiny cup of ice cream ( remember, I'm on a budget.). Last week (Christmas day) I got. a bigger bowl of ice cream for 1400 though this one here is tastier.

Enjoy the video.
You deactivated today after hitting the FP.
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by ogunboy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ogunboy
Re: How I Spent The New Year Low Key On A Budget by osuolale95(m): 3:48am On Jan 04, 2023

Don't worry. Very soon you will be able to afford it.

Amen o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To The Married; Does Money Bring Happiness In A Marriage? / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.