Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Work Wahala In My Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Work Wahala In My Marriage (21077 Views)

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Encoredme(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
I asked ChatGPT what it thinks OP should do and here is what it said:

It is important for the poster to consider their own feelings and needs in this situation. If the poster feels that their wife's job and the decision to live in the barracks are causing undue strain on their marriage and they would prefer for their wife to resign or find a new job, they should communicate this to their wife and try to come to a compromise or resolution. It is also important for the couple to address any underlying issues in their relationship, such as the emotional affair and lack of communication, in order to improve their relationship and move forward. It may be helpful for the couple to seek the guidance of a therapist or counsellor to work through these challenges and improve their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by purejustice36: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
When your wife strips naked for you and you want to have sex with her, do you feel comfortable knowing she shares the same body with another man ?

If the answer is NO, then she’s your problem

Send her packing , allow her access to the kids whenever she wants to
Get international passport gradually for yourself and the kids , leave this country and spend the remaining strength in your abroad , when you find yourself in a good country , you’ll be able to build a house in two yrs of working abroad
Get yourself a woman that won’t fail you, it’s hard but believe in God

The biggest respect a woman can render his man is to never allow another man see her unclothedness , once she can’t protect that , then my life isn’t safe with her

She’s your liability , know this and know peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by occfx: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Miracood2:
Afodot0022

For your wife to suggest that she will be coming back home only during the weekends, is enough evidence for you to know that she no longer have much interest in the marriage again.

This is harsh and sad but it's the plain truth.

You can't force a woman to stay with you. Thats the bitter truth you just said. The next thing is to plan how to kill the man
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Forgiven her wasnt easy, to be honest with you have not 100% forgiven her cos am still shocked and heartbroken. But you see those kids they are girls and i know they will be massively affected if i act irrationally, they should not suffer for their mom crimes . The major thing now is trust and the way this union is going its very sketchy if it will last the test of time. The kids cant live with me cause am also a busy person and even though we end up DIVORCING, the court will still grant her cos they are still very young.

Nigga, save yourself first, note that even if you die now, those children will still survive..

Shaa, I pity y'all that believe in marriage...

You cant be logical when you in love..

Married loosers
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by jeff1607(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kollins11:
OP after reading your previous and current real life stories, I'm still asking myself what are you still doing with that useless wh0re. Infact by now I expect you to have bring in another fresh kpekus into your house.

All your stories state that your wife dey always show you better Shege and yet you dey SIMPly accept her back. U be mumu? 70 years old man

My Verdict: you're irredeemable SIMP, I have no advice for you becus you no dey hear word.
And anybody wey go advice you na also typical BASTARD.

Your last paragraph reeks of lack of common sense and empathy, kids here are involved , this is marriage for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by JohnOkolo: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Justkatty:
First of all, I'll commend you for forgiving your wife because in this part of the world, a man can overlook any other thing but when it comes to cheating 99% won't even want to think twice before sending her out.
May God continue to strengthen your marriage and also bless Mama for helping out.

Back to your question

I'll advise you to let her work for few months or a year, for her to be able to gather herself and think of a business she can do atleast for now, till when the kids comes of age. But I wouldn't want the kids to go live with her because of expenses, I believe you both can come up with a target and when that is achieved, you can now consider her quitting the job.
I know for sure you'll be having this double mind of her messing around, since you won't be together again, just don't let that bother you
If she chooses to respect her body fine
If she chooses to misbehave fine, when it's time, she'll bear the consequences.

Peace.

Such a mature advice. Lool no further here is your answer.
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by SPAMBOX7: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Happy new year nairalanders. This year is favor for us all. I need advice o my people especially from people that have been in the same scenario before.

I am having an issue in my marriage which is taking my peace this moment. My wife got a job at the correctional services of Nigeria which is formally know as prison service as a warder like 2 years now.

At first i never wanted her to do the job cos i knew the job will be demanding and will cause friction at home but i decided to let her go for it just to keep her busy and also to get small support from her cos it's not easy for me shouldering all expenses.

After she got the job, I noticed my wife changed in character and attitude and also in integrity, example like lieing and also having an I don't care attitude which she doesn't do when she was not working. Well I thought maybe the little exposure she start having and people she is minggling with are those influencing her. I never take consideration of it. The job is so demanding that she works on shift, at tmes afternoon and night shift and this has caused alot of issues but I decided to be an understanding husband and ignore, I supported her in chores of the house and also take care of our two kids when she is gone for work.

My mom also stays with us making it easier for me to navigate and take care of the home while she is away at work. It happened that we had serious issue of infidelity from her last year that i saw her chatting with one of her old friend and notice they were having an emotional affair. I was angry when I found out and sent her parking from the room we share together.

Honestly my intention was to send her away from the house cos I was furious and disappointed that despite all I have been doing for the family and also for her, she could pay me back in such manner, but because of pleading from my mom, I decided to let her move her stuff to the sitting room and we stop staying in the same room cos i needed space and also to heal from the heartbreak and disappointment.

During those time for like 4 months we had serious issue and living apart and doing things separately, but still in the same flat, I only give her money for my kids feeding and also pay their school fee cos have already made up my mind to move on.

During those period she went ahead to rent an apartment in the barracks where she works and never informed me. It was after she had paid for the apartment she told me and informed she will be leaving to her work station and reason is for her to reduce stress and also expenses.

When she got the job then, it was so stressful for her cos the distance to kirikiri to where we stay is very far and also she spend all her salary on transport, attimes she uses the house upkeep money I gave for tfare when she is stranded. She doesn't have time for me nor the kids cos she will be so exhausted when she returns back from work.

So when we had misunderstanding, I think she saw it as an opportunity to move to barracks and also to reduce her stress and also expenses. But what annoyed me is she never carried me along when she was processing the apartment.

Now the misunderstanding has been settled by both family and have decided to forgive her and give her a second chance cos this was her first time misbehaving. She has always been a good wife from the start but don't know why she turned this way of late. Now the issue is that, i don't know what to do, initially i told her to resign the government job which she accepted to resign, irrespective of her not having any new job or business to fall back on if she resign. She will be at home idle and dependant on me. Not that this govt job she is doing is helping financially at home cos she entered the institution with SSCE cert and poorly paid that bfore the month end she is broke and spend all on tfare, but because its a govt job and also she can grow in it and also become big in it in future, I decided to let her continue the job but she still wants to go to the apartment that she rented cos it has start reading.

What she suggested is she coming home every weekend to attend to the kids and return back afterwards. While she is gone back, it will be my mom and myself that take care of the kids of 5 and 6 years and my mom is old and don't have strength for such stress. I don't think that will be easy for me as man cos I also work as well and don't have that much time.

My decision now is for her to take the kids with her to the barracks to stay with her and will also change their school, i will be going there when i have the time to check on them. I can't change our present location now cos the place is closer to my own work and the apartment is almost rent free reason why i decided to stay put cos its not easy with rent in Lagos.

The problem now is that if i allow them to go, at anytime, they might sent my wife to enugu for 6 month to do her mandatory course and there will be no choice, the kids will be back to me and will also start changing school again which is not good for the kids. The job has been like a curse to the family rather than a blessing.

Should my wife resign the job and get another job closer to home so she can have time for her family or i should let her go to the barracks alone or with my kids and will be visiting them once in a while even though i as a man i have needs aswell and dont know how that needs will be meant when she leaves. I am just in a dilemma now and need an advice expecially from married couples and those that have experience such or couples that live apart due to work or something else. Pls pardon my typo errors.

I will appreciate frontage from the mod for more inputs.
I read your story and previous threads and I weak. Your mumu tire me ahswear. I have no sympathy for you and your likes (weak ass men). I have to quote you directly so you will see this message. You deserve everything you get in folds for being such a weak man. I feel sorry for your old mom. Tueh
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Jidebabs88(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm thinking.....if she spends all her 'salary,' on transport, HOW SHE TAKE RENT APARTMENT without ur knowledge? Which money she use?

I smell a foul play. Are u sure someone somewhere did not sponsor that apartment? Have you visited the place? Bros...........

As for the question, ur first duty as a married man or woman is TO UR FAMILY. Family comes first. A child raised with parents living separately isn't ok. Both of u need to come to a consensus as regards UR MENTAL HEALTH & those Children.

This is my 1cent, let her resign that job that brings u fear which also threatens ur family.

My PRAYER for you is that God will lift you up so much that you will not depend on her input/income to provide for ur family. Amen.
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by ROK123: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
At this point in your shaky marriage, you dont need her to continue with that work, let her stay back home and take care of the kids and probably look for a better job closeby..like you said, her workplace environment changed her negatively and you want her to continue working there? Put your kids first in your decision making, talk to her and make her see reason with you, Govt work indeed..

1 Like

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by pedrilo: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Tell ur wife to stop dat work now that's if she has gone too far with her immoral acts.
If she has, she will resist u fiercely.
Guys r bleeping people's wives bro
Get wisdom
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by MikeofAfrica: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ifakiland:

Oga why are u so insecure? You want your wife to depend on you when u don't have money? Y is Nigerian men always scared of their wife working?

A woman whose salary is hardly enough to cover her transportation rented an apartment inside the barrack and you don't want her spouse to be worried?

The truth is that the wife is presently having an extra-marital affair. That is the reason for her change of attitude.

Nigeria men are not afraid of their wives working but we will not tolerate any woman that uses work as an excuse to cheat on her husband.
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by MikeofAfrica: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
belcom10:
My advice, Let the kids go with her. This will be after she's back from the six months training. From time to time you can visit. Don't always bothered if she will cheat again. There's consequences to every actions . Just do your part, time will justify.

OP is a weak man. Instead of you to motivate him to act like a real man, you are advicing him to become weaker.

He should not bother if his wife is cheating ? Even a male animal will fight to protect his mate from other male animals.

What if he contact STD from the cheating wife? What if the cheating wife becomes pregnant for her boss in Office?

Any man that cannot stamp his authority on his wife should regard himself as a woman.
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by olaodun: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
I FEEL UR PAIN , THERE MANY ISSUES TO HANDLE BUT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR CURRENT STATUS AND FUTURE OBJECTIVES
1 UR WIFE HAS DERAILED SHE IS SEEING OTHER MEN YOU NEED TO FINALISE THIS LET HER REPENT AND PROMISE TO BE FAITHFUL
2 FAMILY FIRST AND WORK 2ND , IF YOU CAN SET HER UP ON BIZ LET HER RESIGN , BUT IF YOU CANNOT BECAUSE OF ECONOMY
THEN YOU HAVE A LOT TO ACHIEVE IT MEANS BUILDING THE TRUST AGAIN AND YOU NEED TO BE VISITING HER AT THE RENTED HOUSE TO PERFORM YOUR NIGHT DUTY AND TO WADE OFF UNWANTED VISITORS
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by MrFly(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
try Magun, it will do wonders and expose her. Simp
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Rehoboth17(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Honestly brother, that job has been a curse rather than blessings to the family. It has been one issue to another ever since she got the job. Nothing to show and the way they use her as a wardress is bad. Her pay is 32k and she spend close to 2k for transport daily which even exceed the salary each month. Attimes its the money i give her for housekeep she uses to transport herself. So whats the gain. I have gotten through enough pain in this marriage honestly and am on the verge of DIVORCING and opting out cos things seem not to get better and its worst if you marry a woman that should make things worst and difficult for you. Ever since i got married to her, it has always been one issue or the other. I am just tired honestly.
.The work is not even profitable to her and the whole family. Let her resign instead and restore ur home back.
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by profmallor: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Inform her to stop the job, a job that has been of no benefit but has brought in pain and hardship to your home. Gather your family around every night for at least 3 months and pray for your home to heal and your heaven to open. If you allow the Devil to complete what he has commenced, you won't like the outcome. Your wife is already on the path of lust, perhaps a distraction due to the hard realities of her family life. Turn to God, doors will open, and your home would be saved. Then plan for her to learn a craft or trade. This day's people with talent, determination, focus and grace are making exploits in their chosen trade of craft. The lack of formal education is not a barrier to success.

Afodot0022:
Yes the infidelity is my concern and this has really deaded the trust i have for her, if not that, i can still navigate this myself but you see trust is very big in marriage, i have thought about it that if she can have the mind and bold to talk to another man under my roof, ehat cant she do when she is distance when there will be little monitoring. Though it have been addressed and she apologize bitterly and promised she wont venture into such but you see once bitten is twice shy. Reason taking decision is difficult expecially the one that will favor the kids. Now there is a loophole in the marriage and seperation now will just destroy everything cos the union is weak now.
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Hamsongee07: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2023
This matter is simple, let Her continue her job that's number 1, number 2 don't change your kids sch yet until she is back from her training,
Number 3 the children can move to her place after the training, number 4 after sometime everything will be history
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by zedman1(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Afodot0022:
I appreciate you input. You see some things are easier said than done, maybe if you are married you will understand better. A marriage of 6 years and with kids, you cant just take any drastic decision or actions hense you will regret it, better if there is no kids involved, but u see when kids are involved, it will be difficult to navigate. DIVORCE is not that easy as people claim and if you think i am a simp, you are mistaken cos before i got married i know how i dont take bullshit but you see martiage it have a way of humbling you expecially ehen you start having kids snd having their interest at heart. Anyway still thanks for you feedback
Don't mind these 'tough' internet guys. They think marriage is boyfriend - girlfriend relationship.

1 Like

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by jimmychang: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Your wife rented a house without telling you.She has lost respect for you long ago.If it is the same women you said was having emotional affair with a friend of hers.My guy you are on a long thing.You don't trust her number one.She is no longer in the marriage.Omo someone else is sponsoring her.

1 Like

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by jimmychang: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afodot0022:
Well the cheating wasnt already sexual but still emotional. How do u feel your wife telling a guy she loves him and misses him so much and remember every emotional affairs have tendencies to lead to sexual. If not that i came and disrupt what they were doing then, that guy might have had his way with my wife. U know woman can be vulnerable when they are emotionally attached to something.

Your wife is an unrepentant cheat .She had the guts to rent a house without your input and said she wants to stay at the Baracks,what does she wants to do there. embarassed embarassed embarassed

This woman will kill you before you time.You think she hasn't cheated on you after that episode? She will only get better at hiding it.I know you lobe your family and your girls.Do you love yourself?

Do you want to die early and leave them to this LovePeddler of a woman who if they grow up with they will also become whores.Think my boss think. Please think!!!!!!

You have a life to live.You said she started relating with another worker there.What make you think something hasn't happened already. What If she doesn't have shifts or she is just pretending to be tired.

Sir,for your girls sake please don't die or kill yourself.A broken home isn't better than a dead man.Let her go please.

1 Like

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Danielomisco(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11:
OP after reading your previous and current real life stories, I'm still asking myself what are you still doing with that useless wh0re. Infact by now I expect you to have bring in another fresh kpekus into your house.

All your stories state that your wife dey always show you better Shege and yet you dey SIMPly accept her back. U be mumu? 70 years old man u made my day!

My Verdict: you're irredeemable SIMP, I have no advice for you becus you no dey hear word.
And anybody wey go advice you na also typical BASTARD.
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Xkale1996(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afodot0022:
Happy new year nairalanders. This year is favor for us all. I need advice o my people especially from people that have been in the same scenario before.

I am having an issue in my marriage which is taking my peace this moment. My wife got a job at the correctional services of Nigeria which is formally know as prison service as a warder like 2 years now.

At first i never wanted her to do the job cos i knew the job will be demanding and will cause friction at home but i decided to let her go for it just to keep her busy and also to get small support from her cos it's not easy for me shouldering all expenses.

After she got the job, I noticed my wife changed in character and attitude and also in integrity, example like lieing and also having an I don't care attitude which she doesn't do when she was not working. Well I thought maybe the little exposure she start having and people she is minggling with are those influencing her. I never take consideration of it. The job is so demanding that she works on shift, at tmes afternoon and night shift and this has caused alot of issues but I decided to be an understanding husband and ignore, I supported her in chores of the house and also take care of our two kids when she is gone for work.

My mom also stays with us making it easier for me to navigate and take care of the home while she is away at work. It happened that we had serious issue of infidelity from her last year that i saw her chatting with one of her old friend and notice they were having an emotional affair. I was angry when I found out and sent her parking from the room we share together.

Honestly my intention was to send her away from the house cos I was furious and disappointed that despite all I have been doing for the family and also for her, she could pay me back in such manner, but because of pleading from my mom, I decided to let her move her stuff to the sitting room and we stop staying in the same room cos i needed space and also to heal from the heartbreak and disappointment.

During those time for like 4 months we had serious issue and living apart and doing things separately, but still in the same flat, I only give her money for my kids feeding and also pay their school fee cos have already made up my mind to move on.

During those period she went ahead to rent an apartment in the barracks where she works and never informed me. It was after she had paid for the apartment she told me and informed she will be leaving to her work station and reason is for her to reduce stress and also expenses.

When she got the job then, it was so stressful for her cos the distance to kirikiri to where we stay is very far and also she spend all her salary on transport, attimes she uses the house upkeep money I gave for tfare when she is stranded. She doesn't have time for me nor the kids cos she will be so exhausted when she returns back from work.

So when we had misunderstanding, I think she saw it as an opportunity to move to barracks and also to reduce her stress and also expenses. But what annoyed me is she never carried me along when she was processing the apartment.

Now the misunderstanding has been settled by both family and have decided to forgive her and give her a second chance cos this was her first time misbehaving. She has always been a good wife from the start but don't know why she turned this way of late. Now the issue is that, i don't know what to do, initially i told her to resign the government job which she accepted to resign, irrespective of her not having any new job or business to fall back on if she resign. She will be at home idle and dependant on me. Not that this govt job she is doing is helping financially at home cos she entered the institution with SSCE cert and poorly paid that bfore the month end she is broke and spend all on tfare, but because its a govt job and also she can grow in it and also become big in it in future, I decided to let her continue the job but she still wants to go to the apartment that she rented cos it has start reading.

What she suggested is she coming home every weekend to attend to the kids and return back afterwards. While she is gone back, it will be my mom and myself that take care of the kids of 5 and 6 years and my mom is old and don't have strength for such stress. I don't think that will be easy for me as man cos I also work as well and don't have that much time.

My decision now is for her to take the kids with her to the barracks to stay with her and will also change their school, i will be going there when i have the time to check on them. I can't change our present location now cos the place is closer to my own work and the apartment is almost rent free reason why i decided to stay put cos its not easy with rent in Lagos.

The problem now is that if i allow them to go, at anytime, they might sent my wife to enugu for 6 month to do her mandatory course and there will be no choice, the kids will be back to me and will also start changing school again which is not good for the kids. The job has been like a curse to the family rather than a blessing.

Should my wife resign the job and get another job closer to home so she can have time for her family or i should let her go to the barracks alone or with my kids and will be visiting them once in a while even though i as a man i have needs aswell and dont know how that needs will be meant when she leaves. I am just in a dilemma now and need an advice expecially from married couples and those that have experience such or couples that live apart due to work or something else. Pls pardon my typo errors.

you try as you give her second chance, my advice is let her resign from her job, if not she will continue cheating on you
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by Gbengageorge: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Men, jobs in Nigeria is like a curse ooo. Only 0.1 percent is good enough to take you home.

Afodot0022:

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by emmyN(m): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Afodot0022:
I appreciate you input. You see some things are easier said than done, maybe if you are married you will understand better. A marriage of 6 years and with kids, you cant just take any drastic decision or actions hense you will regret it, better if there is no kids involved, but u see when kids are involved, it will be difficult to navigate. DIVORCE is not that easy as people claim and if you think i am a simp, you are mistaken cos before i got married i know how i dont take bullshit but you see martiage it have a way of humbling you expecially ehen you start having kids snd having their interest at heart. Anyway still thanks for you feedback

Fools die a thousand times before their death. What is the point of coming to nairaland consistently for advice when you won't take it? Away with you and your marriage BS.

1 Like

Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by descartes400: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

OP, your case is pathetic because you might not have the gut to deal with the problem confronting you.

First, you have to understand that the highest number of sexual abuses occur in Uniform jobs like Police, Army, Prison service, custom, Immigration etc.

Many male senior officers from the north in these professions in Lagos do not have their families in Lagos. Most of their families are in the north where they started their carrier. They don't relocate with their family because they can be transfer at anytime.

Hence they use the female junior staffs to satisfy their sexual urges. Any junior female staffs who refuse to satisfy them will never be recommended for promotion.

Hence I can assure you that it was a male senior officer( probably an aboki) that paid for your wife accomodation in the barrack. Never you allow your kids to move to the apartment with her.

If you have the fund, change your accomodation hence cutting her off from her kids. Then tell her to choose btw the job and her marriage. If she refused to resign, divorce her and look for a woman that will be loyal to you.

If she resigns, she can search for the job of a primary school teacher in a private school.

If you don't have the gut to take these measures, then be ready to father another man's child.

[b]
First, you have to understand that the highest number of sexual abuses occur in Uniform jobs like Police, Army, Prison service, custom, Immigration etc.

Many male senior officers from the north in these professions in Lagos do not have their families in Lagos. Most of their families are in the north where they started their carrier. They don't relocate with their family because they can be transfer at anytime.

Hence they use the female junior staffs to satisfy their sexual urges. Any junior female staffs who refuse to satisfy them will never be recommended for promotion.

Hence I can assure you that it was a male senior officer( probably an aboki) that paid for your wife accomodation in the barrack.

Kai! Ewoooo!
Re: Work Wahala In My Marriage by descartes400: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Levels1:

Ops, i'm responding to your text as an insider.

You said she's concerned or worried as the rent has started counting?

If I got it right then, I will suggest you allow her quit the job as she will never stop manipulating you.

Getting barracks apartment is not a day job my brother.

You will have to apply longer before you can get one.

And if by chance you get it fast,meaning the occupants is moving out and even at that you still can't get it unless you have a very long leg and know someone that knows someone within your organization, meaning that she's probably connected within....

Note

You don't pay barracks rent like normal house rent.

Barracks payments Is more or less free as she will be paying less than 5k for 2bedroom apartment

Barracks apartment is inputted during the period you are filling your emoments forms as such form is filled once in a year.

She is not paying kobo on the apartment till something close to September this year

And to be SURE or prove me wrong, kindly ask her when they will be filling the Emoments form for this year.

Alternatively , kindly visit their Provost Marsh and do your findings as they are the ones who gives apartment out.

She got the apartment with the aid of her male boss and probably the person who's breaking down your family.

That's to say apart from the emotional cheating she's guilty of, to be able to get the apartment, she's already being bleeped by the oga at the top!

DAMN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister In Law Slapped Me / About Married Women And Male Friends / Are You Married To An Older Lady...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.