Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Can I Ever Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ever Love? (2450 Views)

Can You Ever Love A Girl? / Lets See Your Best Ever 'love Sms' U've Ever Sent Or Received / Guys In D House Plz Dnt Ever Love A Girl Dey Dnt Need It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz:

Dondav bro! LOVE is a VERB! No be by mouth! You dont go searching for love, rather it finds you and when it does you better be ready! If you keep trying sooo HARD to fall in love, before long, you'll fall in LUV and think it's LOVE! Love does not brag, love is not Jealous, it does not get angry, it endures all things! It doesnt take account of injury! Does not retaliate! Are you READY to LOVE? First you have to be factual to your self! What do you want in a woman? What do you want from a woman? Do you want an only sex relationship? Do you want a short term relationship, or do you want a long term relationship that would ultimately culminate into marriage? Well it's the 3rd one that makes more sense to me! Dating with a view to marriage! Finding the one you will love is not that difficult, when i say it comes to you, it's in the sense that when you are meeting a girl for the first time, you dont pour out your heart at once. you dont tell a girl you just met that you love her, that's immature! Love should emanate from deep down inside. You'll love her for who she is! You dont necessarily have to blurt it out! Just be her friend, dont be jealous when she is around guys! Just be you! This would help you know her real person. if she doesnt suit your needs as a person, move on to the next girl! Before long you'll know the right person!
Reply this with any question you may have and let's get HIGH on talking! wink

Firstly, thanks 4 the reply.
Of course i want a long term relationshp. But how long must i continue to mess thngs up? I can't wait to get fond of one person. But how?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
When you say mess things up, what do you really mean by that? Have you been in previous relationships that broke up because of you? Do you have some attitude problems that ladies find irritating? Or is there a particular behavior that you detest, that is a characteristic of ladies you've met, prior to this time? Let's hear it! Cos from your response, you have a lot of work to do on yourself! Trying to avoid repeating your "mess ups"! Let it flow. . . . . . .
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ Yeah! I easily end relationshps, The only complain abt my attitude, is d fact dat i'm always talking to another lady. But how am i suppose to react when a gurl says hi? Should i tell ha 'sorry, can't talk! Or oh! I have a gf.
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hmm! I see! Girls are protective likewise boys! And in your case, it seems you pick offense and get angry anytime they confront you about that, right? Well, girls like when you apologize when they confront you with ish concerning other girls! Accept in a calm voice, and then explain to her whatever it is she wants to hear! Not my style though, i'd rather introduce them! In such cases, if your gf is with you at that particular time, nothing wrong in introducing her to the other girl that says hi! What such introduction does is that your gf would feel loved, and appreciated, and that you can be trusted around girls, while the other girl's respect for you would grow! She will tend to see you as mature and responsible! But if your girlfriend is not there, you dont necessarily need to tell them you have a gf, unless of course you feel like, but it's not a must!>>>> NEXT
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ yeah! That's exactly what i did when she's around. But it's annoying when she gets overprotective! Trying to know my every moves. Though i admit dat i haven't found a gurl that'll make me go gaga! I'm really getting so frustrated abt this. . . I wonder how u fell 4 ur gurl?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yeah! It's frustrating if a girl monitors your every move, but in time if she cultivates trust for you, it's gonna drastically reduce! Over-protectiveness can be a very good sign of interest or love sometimes, though i'm not a fan of doing things to an extreme, but understanding that most girls are very protective would help you see them in a different light! For you to be able to really LOVE someone, tolerance MUST come into play! You just have to cultivate it! I'm not a fan of tolerating bull[b]s[/b]hit either, mind you! You should have a tolerance level at least! Do things that'll make her trust you, like not waiting for her to call you before you tell her your plans for the day and stuff like that! A girl that doesnt care about you WOULD NEVER MONITOR you! Try talking to her about it once in a while, appreciate her for her concerns and then tell her how over concern makes you feel! Any girl in her right senses should understand! BTW you may wait forever for a girl that'll make you go gaga and you may not see her! What i suggest is that you write out those "gagalicious" qualities a girl should have, and at least, any girl that scores 70% from your list should be put on probation! Give her a try! She may eventually surprise you! PERFECT GIRLS ARE EITHER NON EXISTENT, or HAVE GONE EXTINCT!>>>>> NEXT!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Ladyjide(f): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
Go and buy it, it may have a return policy that way! grin
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^ He's already bought it twice and returned it! Seal was always broken in both instances! grin
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
But these gurls are so full of pretence!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yeah, TRUE! But NOT all Girls are full of pretense! I'm guessing since you know that girls are full of pretense, you should know the characteristics of such girls! All you have to do is to have an open, unbiased and fully receptive mind! Look out or the good in the girl and not always the bad! If you notice pretense, back off! If you notice a flaw you cant accept, but believe she can change with time, approach her and try talking her out of it, if she doesnt change, take a walk! Your happiness is what matters! Remember, in relationships, it's always about 2 people! Third party contributions are not really necessary in some cases. Never give much ear to what people say! Saved my own relationship last year! I chose to play deaf to some comments my friends were making, and alas, they were irrefutably proved, to be cooked up false stories! Avoid the crowd mentality of all girls being EVIL! Have an open mind! I'm still here!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Ladyjide(f): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^ He's already bought it twice and returned it! Seal was always broken in both instances! grin
Go buy a different brand then wink
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2011
Two different brands, mind you grin
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
How do u handle gurlz that have pride and ego problem? Probably role models?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
I simply dont tolerate them! That's high on my INTOLERANCE list! wink
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
At least u have a bad side at dat!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^ Damn! Who doesnt? BTW My current relationship is exactly cool right about now! So yeah! I've weathered some pretty bad stormy times! wink
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
How's she? (Ur gurl) I was hoping I could have one like dat?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ She's cool! Not perfect, just as i'm not perfect! I'm covering her flaws just as she covers mine! smiley
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
sexkillz:

^^ She's cool! Not perfect, just as i'm not perfect! I'm covering her flaws just as she covers mine! smiley
U are a very lucky man!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ You are even Luckier! No one gave me any tips! smiley
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thier is a saying dat gurlz like the bad guyz! Does being bad aid in these relationshps?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thier is a saying dat gurlz like the bad guyz! Does being bad aid in these relationshps?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
HELL NO! Nothing like being your self! I told you before: AVOID CROWD MENTALITY!!!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
Ok! Got that, But how do i keep my relationship stable and healthy?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ Get one first na! grin
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thier are so many gurlz in line! I can start tonyt if u want. . .!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
It's not about what i want, but rather, what you want! Be your self and Dont rush anything! In matters of the heart, if you rush in thru the door, you fly out thru the window! Take it slow! wink
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
Got that! But i wonder if it pays to stick to just one? U'll never know if she's going to mess up! Or wat do u think?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2011
Just as there are many uncertainties in life, there's no way to know if she'll mess up! Just do your own part and leave her to do hers! If you arent compatible, you can always go your separate ways! Unless you are dating with ulterior motives, but if you are dating with a view to marriage, then stick to ONE!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
Got that! I'll stick to one,
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2011
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Where My Desperation Has Landed Me / 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You / Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.