Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Can I Ever Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ever Love? (2450 Views)

Can You Ever Love A Girl? / Lets See Your Best Ever 'love Sms' U've Ever Sent Or Received / Guys In D House Plz Dnt Ever Love A Girl Dey Dnt Need It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondavsonlt(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2011
Just trying to make a conversatn! @Skillz, thumbs up.
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by manakeagie: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2011
You can get to love, first and fore most, love is natural no one can learn love it just comes comes automatically especially if you see the person you blend with, take your time you will,
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2011
Thanks mehn! U guyz rock.
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2011
I was wondering if i could possibly get one here on Nl! Afterall, it worked for skydeep.
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2011
^^^ Wake up! Look for people you can see and not people that you cant see! Most Nlers are FAKERS!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^ Wake up! Look for people you can see and not people that you cant see! Most Nlers are FAKERS!
Is that so?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2011
What do you make of @Nayah?
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2011
I Said majority! i.e 9 out of 10 Nlers are FAKE! Real ones exist but they are in the barest minimum! Nayah? Dunno! All i know is that you should be focused and realistic in achieving your Goal!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2011
Is that you in ur profile? @skillz, Kul pix. I had to go traditional!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by jnrprof(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
@Sexkillz, double tuale for you!!! you have spoken well
@Donday, don't try too hard, just let it flow. Be friends with the gal(s) first without introducing relationship talks. That way you'll know who is who and separate the wheat from the chaff
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
jnr prof:

@Sexkillz, double tuale for you!!! you have spoken well
@Donday, don't try too hard, just let it flow. Be friends with the gal(s) first without introducing relationship talks. That way you'll know who is who and separate the wheat from the chaff
Oh yeah! U've spoken like a true Old Man with Ballz! Tnx 4 dat mehn. I appreciate!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by PHILEOLOVE(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
Do you really need a dream/life partner;but you're impressing them to stay around u and vice versa and its not working.To get a faithful man/woman,learn to impress God cos He is the Only One that can give the best as a GIFT to u.When the man stops walking,she keeps walking cos her price is far above ruby,u cant buy.
Check this link http://singlesandsoulmate.com/blog/2011/09/how-to-improve-your-relationships-with-your-wives-girlfriends-and-women-in-general/
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by chibaby5(f): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
@poster

Love is lyk a flower. U need to nourish, water, and care for it. Only then will it grow. Give urself a chance and change ur mind set (Im speakn to maself as well as u) Good luck smiley
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
sexkillz:

I Said majority! i.e 9 out of 10 Nlers are FAKE! Real ones exist but they are in the barest minimum! Nayah? Dunno! All i know is that you should be focused and realistic in achieving your Goal!

unfortunately, it's the fake ones that make this place intresting
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondavsonlt(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
PHILEOLOVE:

Do you really need a dream/life partner;but you're impressing them to stay around u and vice versa and its not working.To get a faithful man/woman,learn to impress God cos He is the Only One that can give the best as a GIFT to u.When the man stops walking,she keeps walking cos her price is far above ruby,u cant buy.
Check this link http://singlesandsoulmate.com/blog/2011/09/how-to-improve-your-relationships-with-your-wives-girlfriends-and-women-in-general/
 kul but Wierd
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
chi-baby:

@poster

Love is lyk a flower. U need to nourish, water, and care for it. Only then will it grow. Give urself a chance and change your mind set (Im speakn to maself as well as u) Good luck smiley
Wow! That's so sweet. . . I'm loving this!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2011
@chi-baby, i'll love to meet you in person!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
^
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondavsonlt(m): 2:34am On Sep 07, 2011
Wow!! Crushes.
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by nassiwa: 6:24am On Sep 07, 2011
You will learn to love the moment you meet the right person who deserves it.
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by Dondav(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2011
nassiwa:

You will learn to love the moment you meet the right person who deserves it.
No one! At least not yet. . . An undergraduate has so much more thinking to do!
Re: How Can I Ever Love? by chibaby5(f): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2011
Dondav:

@chi-baby, i'll love to meet you in person!
Dondav:

Wow! That's so sweet. . . I'm loving this!

I kinda relate with ur situation smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Where My Desperation Has Landed Me / 10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You / Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.