Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop (54634 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by JustANairlander(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cuppy rn gringringrin

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by phemmyfour: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
I just hope and pray the guy is not using her
Before dem use me I go use my sense, my sense grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Och77(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol...
Omoh the cry go loud

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Elidrisy20: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mental slavery

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Franklydes(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nigerian billionaire daughter spending cash on white boyfriend which means him no too hold bah. Ok good but why not an African. Well Africans Hate Africans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by chatinent: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hubby?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by SirLakes: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buddha3:
Least for once a man is benefitting from the finances of a woman.

Nairaland evening newspapers and hungry leeches won't like this.

Lol grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by sexymonkey(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
cassidy1996:
monkey post
no be my post
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by ipobcannibals: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
That guy don cash out
You literally took this out my mind grin grin.
This is as a result of inferiority complex worrying many Africans when they see non-Africans….they reduce their demands. Imagine if this guy was a Nigerian “mechanic/auto technician”, would she had given him the chance? I think not, even her family and friends would say dem don use jazz on her grin.
Well, make the guy cash out wella before kasala burst.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by paskal16: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
he is tueh tueh

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
Exactly my thoughts here.. cry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Isabi4lov: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
That's nice .
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
ipobcannibals:
You literally took this out my mind grin grin.
This is as a result of inferiority complex worrying many Africans when they see non-Africans….they reduce their demands. Imagine if this guy was a Nigerian “mechanic/auto technician”, would she had given him the chance? I think not, even her family and friends would say dem don use jazz on her grin.
Well, make the guy cash out wella before kasala burst.
Kikikiki.. what Inspired your moniker? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by zedegit: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=Sophiebabe85 post=119851142]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKwR_Q1lquM

Dj Cuppy Supports Her Fiance Who she Calls Hubby As He Opened An Auto shop In Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3011164213325413344?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=[/quote

She should take it slow. Calling a fiance, hubby sounds like desperation and now business is involved without marriage.

Hmm. I hope...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by bigdammyj: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Noted.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by 900warriorz: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
Isn't it obvious that he is? cheesy We go gather cry for her when the time comes grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by visaclick: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
We4all:
Auto shop my foot! Here in Nigeria, we call it mechanic workshop.
e shock me too bro

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
her choice, her problem. Not urs.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Moh247: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oyinbo dey run naija girl street

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Oceanjagaban: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
I no wan hear cry later o

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by frozen70(f): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
JustANairlander:
Why is her relationship always in the news

That's the kind of life she wants
She always bring herself to the public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by vengertime: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:

Save your prayers, the guy is using her. Meanwhile she her self is decieving herself because of desperation.

The sisters are in serious relationship only her remain

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
JustANairlander:
Why is her relationship always in the news

Publicity is to her what oxygen is to the lungs...! tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by freshvine(f): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
A billionaire daughter ended up marrying a Mechanic cos of white skin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
freshvine:
A billionaire daughter ended up marrying a Mechanic cos of white skin.

He a UFC fighter. This is a side business.

What wrong with marrying a white cute guy? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by JustANairlander(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
frozen70:

That's the kind of life she wants She always bring herself to the public
her life her problem
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by JustANairlander(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

Publicity is to her what oxygen is to the lungs...! tongue
tongue grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by RomanGreen: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:

Rubbish, because it's a guy abi, if it were the other way round ..you feminists will start screaming like it's your entitlement to take from men

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by planetx: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
The girl is not attractive and will likely gain weight after childbirth, so this white boy is just using her to cash out.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Fragility6: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
That guy don cash out
The guy dey use her now nobody dey talk but if na black man we go dey hear, 'black man too evil'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.