Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop (54602 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Banter1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just waiting to cuppy this breakfast
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by SocialJustice: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cromagnon:
is it his legacy or our legacy?
grin The legacy has been converted for personal use.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Upworkwriter007(f): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
dahmie2013:
I like that phrase, "Outwork everyone or work for everyone".
Omo, that phrase hit me.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Neddyogu(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Eazy lost Kpekus to oga Mokalic?
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by chimeremodlyn: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
I just hope and pray the guy is not using her

Kai, why una too like to drink panadol for another person headache. Its Cuppy not you for crying out loud. Just wish her well n pass. Otan
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by aestake: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Neddyogu:
Eazy lost Kpekus to oga Mokalic?
Na easy babe be dis?
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by okuta007: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
cassidy1996:
monkey post

shedding tears of joy for acquiring a liability? which road him won drive am pass ? anyways i hope he invest wisely because when he turns 50 I hope there will be enough left for him not to cry for help when life starts throwing him curves. I get am before no be property ooo

Instead of him to buy real estate and acquire things that will rise in value in future he is buying what no one will pay half the price for once it leaves the show room

wisdom is not easy to get sha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Ashirioluwa: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Money is an essential thing in a relationship, but it can’t buy love
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by CartelKenneth: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Useless cuppy

This relationship get expiry date o
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Ofemmanu1: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
We4all:
Auto shop my foot! Here in Nigeria, we call it mechanic workshop.

No mind em..

Olodo wey no Sabi engineering go open mechanic shop.

Las las, w go spoil people moto like kilode.

See the idiot dey stand on top person car...
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Truvelisback(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
I just hope and pray the guy is not using her
My fear for her is that, the guy shouldn't dump her. She dey overdo and love public attention too much. No be say the guy don even marry her self. I just hope the guy is an understanding person who would overlook and tolerate her weakness.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by EmekaBlue(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dangote money large

This girl dey enjoy her pops man money o. Even extending it to Oyinbo reach
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by EmekaBlue(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

No mind em..

Olodo wey no Sabi engineering go open mechanic shop.

Las las, w go spoil people moto like kilode.

See the idiot dey stand on top person car...
grin grin grin why d vawulence
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by BeanX(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buddha3:

When a man commits his resources to financing a woman's needs, do you hope and pray the woman isn't using him?
Pretydiva is a bit dumb, what do u expect?
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by olisaEze(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
So after all the dengë pose this girl has been doing for me upandan on SM na mechanic she finally wan end up with! Dis life is beaurifuuuul... grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Aw6793: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
This breakfast will be very spicy
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by olaeffect(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol...
Omoh the cry go loud

Very premium cry... cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Sweetvie: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
YoungBoyNeverBr:
Sweetvie and sweetplum make una cum support me na undecided undecided undecided
Dey play grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Sweetvie: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Interesting " outwork everyone or work for everyone" smiley

I just hope she will not cry later undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Okhuadams(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by sukkot: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
planetx:
The girl is not attractive and will likely gain weight after childbirth, so this white boy is just using her to cash out.
but you guys have to understand that the british white mind is not as devious as the black nigerian mind. nigerians only think about cashing out and stealing and robbing and duping other people. the white briton does not think like this. he is on an adventure with the girl he loves. they are two crazy kids. and the relationship does not have to last but while it lasts they will both have fun like crazy kids. you have to understand from the guys past exes that he has a kind, and the kind is dark skin women like cuppy . so you guys need to stop looking at this relationship from the naija 419 lens . thats a psychiatric condition that you nigerian negros have. view everything from a 419 lens grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by sukkot: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
baretalk:
White boy don hit jackpot. What's special about the bloke?

Stop carrying our wealth abroad, I don't like this, at all.
thats why we need more of you to japa and send the money back in remittance grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by GloriousGbola: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
sukkot:
but you guys have to understand that the british white mind is not as devious as the black nigerian mind. nigerians only think about cashing out and stealing and robbing and duping other people. the white briton does not think like this. he is on an adventure with the girl he loves. they are two crazy kids. and the relationship does not have to last but while it lasts they will both have fun like crazy kids. you have to understand from the guys past exes that he has a kind, and the kind is dark skin women like cuppy . so you guys need to stop looking at this relationship from the naija 419 lens . thats a psychiatric condition that you nigerian negros have. view everything from a 419 lens grin

For most of them a 'relationship' is a lose lose zero sum game where the guy and the chick are trying to outwit each other in transactional sex.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by LastProphet: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
meobizy:
Interracial relationship still dey sweet this one. Make she carry belle for am deliver fine children before he change mind. Oyibo can always pick the worst time to dump person.

That's what's going to happen

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by FireUpNow(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cowbell521:
Why do I feel this guy is gold digging Cuppy?
The guy should dig the gold mine very well
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by sukkot: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:

For most of them a 'relationship' is a lose lose zero sum game where the guy and the chick are trying to outwit each other in transactional sex.
rightttttttttttt lol. this is a psychiatric condition induced by poverty. most nigerians have post traumatic stress disorder and it is affecting how they see life. the average white celebrity or rich british person relationship goes like this****** the man is worth like 200 million pounds and is dating a woman. he cheats on the woman, and she dumps him immediately. they dont care how much you have

same with the men. he is dating a rich woman. she starts stressing his life out he will japa immediately without looking back. they dont see money the way nigerians see money. to nigerians money is GOD. to oyinbo money is just a tool
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by MrColdsweat: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Secure the bag king!
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by backnbeta(f): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
I'm not saying he's a golddigger... undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by 752hub: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na mechanic she wan marry angry grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
I have never come across a lady so obsessed with social media...

Tufiakwa
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Spandau: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
sukkot:
thats why we need more of you to japa and send the money back in remittance grin

Se muscle catch you for leg that you cannot return there ni? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.