Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop (54589 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
She seems happy and it doesn't look fake .
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Scarletjr(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thi girl love story een na season film
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by shapman: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
dahmie2013:
I like that phrase, "Outwork everyone or work for everyone".
How can one person outwork everyone? How can one person work for everyone? Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by MadarasBlade(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
I just hope and pray the guy is not using her

Do you say this when women follow wealthy men?
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by jahsharon: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol...
Omoh the cry go loud

My brother, we all go hear am

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by IgOga(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
That bobo dey flash devil's horn....I nor go talk sha grin

I hope she find happiness in her relationship

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Bobbiee: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Guess where he got the money from. Modern day colonialism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Haveyoueatentod: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Him go soon tire for chocolate pucci

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by ruggedtimi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Now now otedola don pay
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by ruggedtimi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
Mugu, no go support your papa business and get grounded like Paddy Adenuga in deal making. When your dad is old and gone, you'll be eating his legacy until you finish it.
not paddy...bt bella disu,that lady na boss

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by GambaOsaka: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
That guy don cash out

Lol
Na Wetin I wan just type be this o…hahahahha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Buksaylor: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKwR_Q1lquM

Dj Cuppy Supports Her Fiance Who she Calls Hubby As He Opened An Auto shop In Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3011164213325413344?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Waiting to hear the story of men are scum... something
is telling that!
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by SocialJustice: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
ruggedtimi:
not paddy...bt bella disu,that lady na boss
Nothing beats the attempt of Paddy taking on the national oil company of Netherlands and almost purchasing Chevron. To think this is his elder sister. Adenuga groomed his kids to take over and do more. Femi's children are just pretty and mostly useless.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by shopwiser: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
He is, its very clear

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
JustANairlander:
Why is her relationship always in the news
Clout is a very addictive drug bro.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by baretalk: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
White boy don hit jackpot. What's special about the bloke?

Stop carrying our wealth abroad, I don't like this, at all.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by JustANairlander(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Olasyke:
Clout is a very addictive drug bro.
tongue true
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by lereinter(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:

Funny

If na nigerian she marry now, you will say na money he wan chop

Wetin concern oyinbo with say your father who be nigerian get money

Maybe you are saying the oyinbo guy is fcükin her Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by lereinter(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fedrick100:
If you date a girl that’s richer than you are,you must surely works harder

In anything you do look for someone that match your energy

Is she richer than the guy
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by nedekid: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:
What do you think? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Autobot05: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hubby?? Anyway Tears loading cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by GloriousGbola: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
The first generation makes it, the second generation spends it, and the third generation blows it

Which gen is cuppy?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by kunle75(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:

Exactly my thoughts
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dunno y I juz feel sorry for this gal. Tot she was smart?.. hmm who go take after this man(otedola) if him eventually gets old and the only son seem d...
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by 2016v2017: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol...
Omoh the cry go loud
It's inevitably inevitable
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by byinks(f): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Smart guy...he should also open a branch of Sainsburys too
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by diaspoAFRICANS: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fedrick100:
If you date a girl that’s richer than you are, you must surely work harder

In anything you do look for someone that matches your energy

I had to log in to quote you.

Thank you for this word.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Cromagnon: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
Mugu, no go support your papa business and get grounded like Paddy Adenuga in deal making. When your dad is old and gone, you'll be eating his legacy until you finish it.
is it his legacy or our legacy?
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Elsueno: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
pretydiva:

Me too sis, D dude just feels off to me.... Though I ain't a fan of cuppy, at least she deserves to be happy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by hush15: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKwR_Q1lquM

Dj Cuppy Supports Her Fiance Who she Calls Hubby As He Opened An Auto shop In Dubai

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3011164213325413344?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Am not hating but I don't see this going anywhere...
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Sukkyy2010: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
I pray this won't be a recipe for her premium tears, I wish her happy and long marriage.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by weconnect: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
This lady is desperate to get married
I just hope the guy is not using her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.