Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111975 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
I hate the part of me that dislikes Marvin for finding a minute to sister/friend-zone Yaya in the DR lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
prewtyjulie:

My own 2cent is, if yemi is opened with khosi, he should kiss blue in her presence n den I will believe his " I don't want to be boxed" narrative

God bless you plenty!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
It's like coming like into the game like going up like like like like like...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
wish they dissolve this pairing, let uti see how fast Marvin will bounce. And he can rant forever. See this uti we pitied o during big brother africa all stars and he won. He's very stupid.
Na Khosi the fool dey shout about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
This Marvin na Odé sha...

Full grown SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
ItisHi:
vote who you want to vote and REST!!

Who's this one?

You too simi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
but mmeli chased Sandra not vice versa

I never saw this and I won't take your word for it cos you hate the nigga grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maya are such an exciting pair 😀😀. Best diary session I've watched in a while .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
For those who dey talk about Yemi’s involvement in tasks, wager and all sort. Hope you all saw that ?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
jenifer007:
This MAYA dey vex me sha

Free my boy na

E be like say I go change my mind and vote for grandpa instead
Haha make nobody stress my ISLANDER teamie ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
DOptical:

You're capping rubbish!

First, Yemi was honest since day 1 and wasn't hypocritical unlike meli who's always been hypocritical and was hating on Yemi, only to do worse than him. That was why Juicy J said those guys hating on Yemi because he's got all the girls have got "small dick" energy. I recall Mmeli asking Blue why all the girls, not even two but all the girls like Yemi blah blah blah. He was also angry when he saw Sandra with Yemi. Even Nelisa liked Yemi but backed out because of the whole brouhaha around him. Besides, Yemi was trying to match make her with Thabang. I recall him telling Thabang to go cuddle Nelisa because she likes to be touchy touchy. This happened when the guys were discussing and said that girls always wanted more once you say hi to them and Thabang said that's why he's going back to his bed and then, Yemi told Thabang not to leave Nelisa but should go cuddle her because she needs it. There was even a time when Nelisa was hovering around Yemi at night while he was with Khosi (who doesn't like Nelisa btw), Yemi asked her to go meet Thabang. I think Nelisa didn't like Thabang as much because she feels he's a small guy. That was why she went to mmeli.

Secondly, Yemi wasn't intimate with anyone.

Thirdly, Blue arrived on the third day. So what ship did Yemi possibly have with Khosi in two days? Or the fact that Yemi was honest with Khosi since day 1. Yemi has a right to bond with Blue on the third day. That's a fact! It was Khosi who didn't take it well and started calling him heartless blah blah. He had to reconcile with Khosi. Why should he act mean to any of the girls?

Fourthly, Yemi wasn't intimate with any girl, badmouthed her thereafter and nominated her, like Mmeli did to Nelisa. At least, Nelisa isn't playing the victim.

You're capping here!

Honestly I only read the bolded and clicked on reply

I didn't bother with the rest

I don't read people who can't have decent arguments

Next!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jaykay threat? grin grin
Lmao
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Grandpa thinks he's a threat

Hmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Babalawo sef say him be threat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
dem don buy your iroke babalawo down for you grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jaykay think they were nominated because they're a threat. Should we tell them?😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Apart from her horrible voice, Jaypee is sexy and beautiful.

She's unlucky to be paired with that Soweto Ice Cream seller.

I will vote them again.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
So that Kosi girl told Thabang that Yemi Cregx doesn't like her friendship with Thabang? When did Yemi Cregx tell her that? The girl has psychological problems.

She must be very very stupid

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

I never saw this and I won't take your word for it cos you hate the nigga grin
I don't lie naa. And I liked mmeli initially, but u don't treat girls like that. He and Sandra were on bed one night. That night that so many things happened. Lukay and ipeleng digging it and mmeli and Sandra on bed as well. That Sandra's waistbead cut. So much drama that night. Next day, he blanked her as nothing happened and followed nelisa. And after steamy sessions with nelisa, he blanked her. Not nice. U don't treat girls like that.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jaypee just said the truth about Jenni O....

That old layer should rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:

Even if at all sef

That post was despicable and irritating

I no blame am sha,
Uti is a very Jealous and emotional boyfriend U should know him by now! abi u no watch am for BBA!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
JayPee hates Jenni O because both of them are loud. Everything she's accusing Jenni of, she's guilty of as well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Biggie trying to instigate violence. Asking jaykay if they have stood up to jenni. Fight go happen o. Physical fight and whitewashing will happen. I trust madea.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
she go carry her important go meet herr 7 boyfriends for oshodi terminal on sunday
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jaypee you can't confront Jenni O because you're scared of her. No de play.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
queenemelda:
Thabana are a cute pair. Nana should try to be more active, sometimes, I even forget she is in the house.
She was the errand girl for the coven before. Guess she's free now after the fall of the coven.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
JayPee hates Jenni O because both of them are loud. Everything she's accusing Jenni of, she's guilty of as well.
There are definitely similarities, they’re both loud and talk over people but I don’t know if I’d tag JayPee condescending when it comes to other people’s opinions

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jaypee busy talking shii

You’re scared of jenni o

Jenni is the alpha bitch she thinks she is

Go jenni

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
Jaypee busy talking shii

You’re scared of jenni o

Go jenni
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
COOL10:
Maya are such an exciting pair 😀😀. Best diary session I've watched in a while .

Yes
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

This is how you said Yemi is comparable to Sheggz.

Why do you keep comparing Yemi to bottom barrel human beings?

I know he's not at the top of any barrel, but he's definitely not as bad as the people you compare him to.

He is openly flirting with two women, and the two women are entertaining him. Na only kiss he don chop, and he hasn't particularly bad mouthed either of these women.

Even for a player, I don't think Yemi is effective enough to pull the character, because players are ruthless. Yemi isn't.

Geezem, why are you anti-Nigerian? I'm actually curious, why be say you no dey ever support any konk Nigerian person, what did we do to you?

If you want to have an argument or a clean convo with me, pls come decent

Since yesterday you have been running around and saying stuff.... I ignored you. Now you come at me directly....

This I appreciate

But what I would appreciate even more is you confining your talks to the show and contestants

Don't bring it to my person please

You sound smart for the most part, so why then did you fail to understand on what basis I had used Sheggz and Yemi in one sentence?

You could have asked or read me again and again. It wasn't even about those guys and their personalities. It was more about their fans

Please keep it moving lipsrsealed

Before you accuse me of being tribalistic... that's the next thing after all you threw at me last year

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
Jaypee busy talking shii

You’re scared of jenni o

Go jenni
When she’s around Juicy Jay nko 👀
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
My likeness for maya dropped 100%

I will vote them just cos i want mama xeno and papa ancestor out

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.