Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,578 members, 7,917,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1135033 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
Khosi : I feel Kanaga is carrying the whole weight as HOH and blue is just sitting there like a pretty princess. Yesterday while Kanaga was laying down the rules, blue was in the love next with Yemi.

Biggie : I thought you said it wasn’t personal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
khosi is a pained human being. Blue is far better than her in all ramifications

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

I like the way you go left on this thread.

First Lukay, now Miraku. You dey like unconventional people.
I only said I enjoyed his diary session o, normally I find him very cringey and try hard but when he isn’t overdoing things he can sometimes give off a semblance of charm and it tends to come out when he’s talking to Big Brother cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
omotolly22:
If marvin don't stop talking about this nomination ,the vote I wanted to pity him and give him I will just give it to anty kobosi haba

After all if he is evicted next week we will see him in big brother Togo ,India got talent , Rwanda idol or Maggi cooking competition so let him allow us rest

You know diarisgawd sha? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
Khosi : I feel Kanaga is carrying the whole weight as HOH and blue is just sitting there like a pretty princess. Yesterday while Kanaga was laying down the rules, blue was in the love next with Yemi.

Biggie : I thought you said it wasn’t personal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Koshi need to realize dat it's not dat deep

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Why not? Its a game. Afterall Mmeli nominated Nelisa.
sure mmeli hated Yemi more than any other person in that house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Boxer washer, dey come house with your Babalawo jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
dominique:
Jaypee your mouth made big brother drive you out of the diary room, which kain yeye question be that?
jaypee is behaving like a south african girl that doesn't have sense.
Show she say she auditioned for 6 years. Didnt she watch the show the 6 years she didn't come in? She was even asking a provocative question because she told told biggie she knew he wouldn't answer it. When has big brother started answering questions about previous seasons?
Much worse, this is the maiden edition of big brother titans, so which big brother titans previous edition was she referring to?
Big brother savagely replied them "get the hell out of diary room immediate" what arrant nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
How many pairs did Biggie allow Yelisa to nominate?

Cos this matter don dey tie wrapper o.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:
Thank God say I no kukuma dream of voting Maya. Na Khosi and Miracle get all my votes. I have no problem with Yaya, na Marvin I want gone. Too bad she would be a collateral damage.

shocked shocked. I would have thought that with all the roasting that happens here on Khosicle, nobody on Nairaland was voting for them. Interesting indeed…. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ipeleng is soooo beautiful. Her face, body and height and are 100%. She can cook and clean, always dresses decently and gentle in nature. She was almost every guy's first choice at the start of the game. Kanaga was even actively on her case before settling for Tsatsi. She could have been a gaslighting and manipulative playgirl if she wanted to. She definitely had the looks and the male attention. She just chose to dull herself with Lukay, coupled with her xenophobia. I don't think she ever had eyes on the prize.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
I guess Yelisa will go last...that is a marketing strategy right there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
I have never seen anyone that likes YELISA except Kanaga

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
@bolded, not true. Thatsi is as gentle as a dove. And so unproblematic. Thatsi just need ls a very good man that will take really good care of her.
Thatsi and Blue Aiva are the best south african girls in that house. Ipeleng had so much potentials that had been quenched by grandpa. And nelisa is becoming a liability.

Relax and watch

Watch her with ebubu

Listen to her conversations

She enjoys being the center of attention

Later y’all will quote me on this
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who go see that nympho called Ipeleng go think say she nor dey furck.... grin

With her innocent face, you won't know she's 3 months gone.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yelisa is really causing trouble in the house without realizing grin grin;Dthey will chop nominations every week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
queenemelda:
Ipeleng is soooo beautiful Her face, body and height and are 100%. She can cook and clean, always dresses decently and gentle in nature. She was almost every guy's first choice at the start of the game. Kanaga was even actively on her case before settling for Tsatsi. She could have been a gaslighting and manipulative playgirl if she wanted to. She definitely had the looks and the male attention. She just chose to dull herself with Lukay, coupled with her xenophobia. I don't think she ever had eyes on the prize.

Absolutely so

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
jenifer007:

Kanaga

Yemi

Yvonne
Mine are Miracle and JuicyJay!
I am beginning to know ur Kanaga more and I like his no nonsense leadership style so far😊If he maintains this he will be my 3rd fave😚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
See breast
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
I enjoyed Miracle a lot during this diary session
🥰

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kanaga is fooiiiinnneeee

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
This girl with Kanaga.... Her breast go soon fly out....

Nonsense dress.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
General kanaga and empress blue aiva

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blue aiva and this her shoulder movement
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
MamBi:

shocked shocked. I would have thought that with all the roasting that happens here on Khosicle, nobody on Nairaland was voting for them. Interesting indeed…. grin

Khosi, for negative or positive reasons, adds flavour to this average season. She's very competitive both as a pair or alone, very entertaining, got the most intriguing arc that has dominated the BBT SM conversations, and has been the most talked about HM on SM this season.

If neither of Yemi, Kanaga or Juicy Jay wins this show, I'd want her to win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kanaga shift small for blue na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Let no one ever be deceived by Ipeleng sweet voice. Very vindictive xenophobic fine face. Pretenders do the worst. A girl I liked as mad, that became a grandpa's footmat. Can't get over what evil oneal did to beautiful feza and this rubbish lukay started his own

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
thatigboman:
maya is just spending the whole diary session complaining of kanaga swapping them. Saying nothing reasonable.
Marvin blamed it on him saying that he liked thatsi during the truth or say.
Now biggie asked them who they nominated, they started stammering

Thanks for the update.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

Khosi, for negative or positive reasons, adds flavour to this average season. She's very competitive both as a pair or alone, very entertaining, got the most intriguing arc that has dominated the BBT SM conversations, and has been the most talked about HM on SM this season.

If neither of Yemi, Kanaga or Juicy Jay wins this show, I'd want her to win.

Khosi is not entertaining to me sha

Just competitive

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Adjusting her breast....

Rubbish.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kanaiva put up maya to see their strength
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blue stop moving this your neck

You’re not a lizard

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nah Kanaga. This isn't a good enough reason to put up your supposed friend up. "which one is "we just want to test their strength?"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.