Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1119389 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
dominique:
Jaypee your mouth made big brother drive you out of the diary room, which kain yeye question be that?

She overdoes it

She’s always talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
So grandfather says Kanaga should have picked ipeleng instead yemi

Akpa amu

Na funny guy

I enjoyed their ds though
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lol yeah I heard they kissed cheesy
Otulubeke😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
jenifer007:
Enjoyed Lukay but Jaypee is unbearable
Of the loud housemates, I’d pick a Jenni over JayPee since at least Jenni’s ‘loudness’ comes with some confrontation and substantial drama.

Only problem is she’s paired with Lukay who I really want to stay

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Whats this Jaypee even feeling like? You are suspicious of Kanaga. You get squabbles with Nana and Jenni O. Confront am na, you say she is not important. I love these disbanded coven members. Spraying atarodo left, right and centre. If e sure for you, face any of them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
dominique:

When Khosi was talking about her favourite food and tearing up and tearing up about her grandma, Yemi looked bored and uninterested. Now he's smiling and nodding along listening to Blue talking about her favourite meal. I hope Khosi gives herself brains and distance herself from this guy.

*sigh lipsrsealed
Na long thing we dey on top so
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Haha make nobody stress my ISLANDER teamie ooo

Judith hope we are rooting for the same fave this year
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
queenemelda:
Whats this Jaypee even feeling like? You are suspicious of Kanaga. You get squabbles with Nana and Jenni O. Confront am na, you say she is not important. I love these disbanded coven members. Spraying atarodo left, right and centre. If e sure for you, face any of them.

Nana , Jenni o and olivia are mouthed ladies

Who no get heart no fit confront them

You go see wetin your mouth no fit explain 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Now i see why kanaga and tatsi are compatible

Kanaga takes charge and makes firm decisions

Tsatsi can’t

Tsatsi is actually very egotistical and thinks of herself very high and mighty

Kanaga doesn’t

Two opposites

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

There are definitely similarities, they’re both loud and talk over people but I don’t know if I’d tag JayPee condescending when it comes to other people’s opinions
u are very smart
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jenni O won't be escaping nominations next week even if jaykay goes. The house is getting fed up with her overbearing attitude

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
Now i see why kanaga and tatsi are compatible

Kanaga takes charge and makes firm decisions

Tsatsi can’t

Tsatsi is actually very egotistical and thinks of herself very high and mighty

Kanaga doesn’t

Two opposites
@bolded, not true. Thatsi is as gentle as a dove. And so unproblematic. All Thatsi just need is a very good man that will take really good care of her.
Thatsi and Blue Aiva are the best south african girls in that house. Ipeleng had so much potentials that had been quenched by grandpa. And nelisa is becoming a liability.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Miracle is playing loyalty to Mmeli but Mmeli is not

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
jenifer007:

Judith hope we are rooting for the same fave this year
Who are ur faves😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Miracle should just be behaving like a Spanish bull. His downfall is not far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jenni O name comes up again as an overbearing housemate in Khosicle's diary session.

Jaypee said the same, Khosi reiterates.

It may seem as though it will be a back-to-back nomination for Jenne LI.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Miracle should talk his truth...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
person wey you dey form brother with, na him put you up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dey form loyalty upandan

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is it not this miracle that came in with "No negative energy"? So what rubbish is going on now? I hate this miracle much more than xenophobic teenager thabang, grandpa lukay and evil mmeli.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Miracle tell khosi to break up with yemi. But yemi did the break up before khosi could. Lol

Miracle nah one guy to avoid as a lady sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
She even thought YELISA nominated her ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Who are ur faves😁

Kanaga

Yemi

Yvonne

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yelisa is a threat and I don’t want it to reflect on my partner, it should reflect on Nelisa

With this amazing woman here, she made me realize we are a big threat

So being a threat makes you a big contender, what was the gibberish in the first sentence!?

I don’t get Miracle

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
The guy that gained from pairing most is Teddy A. Different personalities. Teddy A bad boy, Bambam, pastor daughter. And they paired. And started talking. And Teddy A so protected her. And after that toilet Bleep, I say Teddy A must marry this girl. U don't go after a girl like bambam and dump her. I'm happy it came to pass and I wish them all their best in their marital life.
Any Nigerian guy that picks blue or thatsi will enjoy them. They are both good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:

That girl go give herself hbp for Yemi case

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
The whole truth is coming out.

We meuvve 😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Khosi : I feel Kanaga is carrying the whole weight as HOH and blue is just sitting there like a pretty princess. Yesterday while Kanaga was laying down the rules, blue was in the love next with Yemi.

Biggie : I thought you said it wasn’t personal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
I want to both stan and ship Khosicle. There's chemistry there.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
I enjoyed Miracle a lot during this diary session

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U will not see anything more from Yaya!! highest she will be doing is sleeping and nominating Kanaga till he leaves!!

I like her fizziness and warmth particularly to the Nigerians. She should sleep as much as she likes and as well continue with whatever nominations she wants, as long as I see her smiling and playing on my screen😉I’m happy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Why not? Its a game. Afterall Mmeli nominated Nelisa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
I enjoyed Miracle a lot during this diary session

I like the way you go left on this thread.

First Lukay, now Miraku. You dey like unconventional people.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.