Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:46 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1135117 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Khosi is not entertaining to me sha

Just competitive

It's normal not to find her entertaining. Entertainment is usually subjective. Her tears, manipulations, lies, fashion sense, competitiveness, and hexagon situation with her love interest(s) & perceived enemies is intriguing and entertaining to me.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Linqueen:

I like her fizziness and warmth particularly to the Nigerians. She should sleep as much as she likes and as well continue with whatever nominations she wants, as long as I see her smiling and playing on my screen😉I’m happy .
Yaya Ashawo no be work could be pretending to the Nigerians tongue I am just from her page and saw all sorts of nonsense na only face she get🙁 I see why no man finds her desirable enough not even her fellow SAns that are hornier than bonobo!! U dey try with her Sha!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
But the stuff dey dicey for them sef...
Mmeli is like Blue bro
Yvonne na Kanaga crush
Tsatsi is his babe
Justin na his guy too
Lauryn41:
Kanaiva put up maya to see their strength

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Some of his supporters told us last year that shipping isn't a content. They said intelligence was enough for them cheesy

... funny thing is, I ain't hearing a lot of all that on this street this season.. e be things grin

Na war, you like to fight with Tetes sha! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

It's normal not to find her entertaining. Entertainment is usually subjective. Her tears, manipulations, lies, fashion sense, competitiveness, and hexagon situation with her love interest(s) & perceived enemies is intriguing and entertaining to me.

True
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
They nominated khosicle because they are very competitive. They are always in the finals of any games. They don't like competition and then they laughed and said they do like competition but they came to win.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
But the stuff dey dicey for them sef...
Mmeli is like Blue bro
Yvonne na Kanaga crush
Tsatsi is his babe
Justin na his guy too

Maya should just shut up already
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Amya:
Nah Kanaga. This isn't a good enough reason to put up your supposed friend up. "which one is "we just want to test their strength?"
That's a good reason....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Giel:
They nominated khosicle because they are very competitive. They are always in the finals of any games. They don't like competition and then they laughed and said they do like competition but they came to win.

See , It wasn’t emotional

Unlike khosi that’s talking nonsense about blue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
A bed fit for a KING. 😊

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Amya:
Nah Kanaga. This isn't a good enough reason to put up your supposed friend up. "which one is "we just want to test their strength?"

Who should he have put up ??

No other options

Juioliva and Juvonne have been up before

Kanaga is quite close to jenni o , she’s his crush and she cooks for the house

Who else is in that house ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
I just saw Khosicle's diary session they finish work😂
I enjoyed my self😅😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kanaga and this cleaning matter sef 😂😂

I stan a clean king

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blue's cat eyeliner is so pretty and well done.
She looks so cute.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DriveByKiller: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

You that hastily generalised that everyone on Big Brother is having sex, does that not make you dull?

I was speaking against the generalisation that everyone who goes to NYSC has sex, just as I was speaking against the generalisation that Big Brother Titans participants are having sex, but because you cannot read, or your comprehension is wack, you're interpreting as best your brain can handle.

You're the one that said your wife can sleep with people for 100k first, so, if anyone used expletives it is you.

I have never slept with anybody in my life and I am very offended by idiots like you that run to slutshame women because they're sick in the head and see every woman as whichever unfortunate soul allowed them inside them.

This shit is 2 days old and when I saw that attention seeker dragging us back I rightfully ignored, but there is you, who is also desperate for attention, replying to throw expletives at who?

You better go back to school, so comprehension will not run away from you next time. If all the women you know sleep with men for money, that's great for you.
so you're advertising your "virginity" on nairaland? What a fraud!

And you call someone an attention seeker. You must have pus for braincells.

Virgin dick-hopper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yaya Ashawo no be work could be pretending to the Nigerians tongue I am just from her page and saw all sorts of nonsense na only face she get🙁 I see why no man finds her desirable enough not even her fellow SAns that are hornier than bonobo!! U dey try with her Sha!

Which ashewo😂

Body dey sweet baby girl. What’s her twitter handle? I wanna feed my eyes🙃
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Awwn Kanaga is so sweet. Appealing for Nana's milk😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blue why won't ac be too cold when you no wan wear cloth grin
You better manage the ac like that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kanaga is so considerate

He is trying to watch over nana because she has not been eating

Please give her powdered milk o biggie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Blue's outfit today sha.
Sexy kiss
Na why cold wan kill am grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
queenemelda:
Awwn Kanaga is so sweet. Appealing for Nana's milk😘

Make big brother give this girl her milk na

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Be like na Kanaga go win this season o.

Nobody is close as it stands

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
If the room is too cold , Cuddle kanaga na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
nonny1212:
Be like na Kanaga go win this season o.

Nobody is close as it stands

They said their james brown will win
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
See how khosi was laughing like teenage girl wey dem dey finger😂 Yemi cannot make her laugh like that😁 only luck Yemi get is coming to the show before miracle if not Miracle's larger personality swallows Yemi!! Women look beyond fine face😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The kanaga boy just shines effortlessly.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
See how khosi was laughing like teenage girl wey dem dey finger😂 Yemi cannot make her laugh like that😁 only luck Yemi get is coming to the show before miracle if not Miracle's larger personality swallows Yemi!! Women look beyond fine face😊

If miracle entered day one , his career would have been ruined

Nigga’s got no game

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
better wake up from dreamland.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

If miracle entered day one , his career would have been ruined

Nigga’s got no game
Taaaaa nansense!! He entered late and still brought more than yemi changing the dynamics of the show talk more of if they came same day!! Let me tell u Yemi for useless probable worse than Theo sef if he came same day with Miracle tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
See Blue baby kiss kiss kiss kiss, she no look like retired wrestler

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Taaaaa nansense!! He entered late and still brought more than yemi changing the dynamics of the show talk more of if they came same day!! Let me tell u Yemi for useless probable worse than Theo sef if he came same day with Miracle tongue

I can’t read this

Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.