Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,710 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit (31504 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

You have confessed openly already.

This is Already Transparency.

So,

Your Sins are Forgiven.

Go And Sin No More.

#OpenConfessions
#Transparencies.

Thank you reverend father!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MissTemi1(f): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
So u prefer the guilt eating u up? It clearly shows u don’t have peace of mind.
omaira:

I’m considering how she’ll feel if I tell her the truth.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Lepon02: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:
Dear Nairalanders is it advisable to confess the truth to your partner if you cheated ??

Please I need your opinions

You go collect side pri....ck?

When your husband go knack another toto, no cry come here oo.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by qtguru(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'd rather not know, if you stopped just don't tell me.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:
Dear Nairalanders is it advisable to confess the truth to your partner if you cheated ??

Why should you tell her?...she may be cheating behind your back and wont tell you anything...so dont be a sissy and make that move you're thinking of
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:
I pray your partner cheats and doesn't tell you too.

Normally you ladies continue to cheat until you're caught..so it's already a normal thing for your gender
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
There are some secret that are meant to follow you to your grave. This is one of the secret. Just confess it to your God and move on
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
peepydelano:
If you are a man don’t confess but if you are a woman you are a disgrace and you should go and confess to your man as fast as possible.

Exactly cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

You have confessed openly already.

This is Already Transparency.

So,

Your Sins are Forgiven.

Go And Sin No More.

#OpenConfessions
#Transparencies.

In The Mood of Spiritually Electrifying This Thread; Read Below and Take Heed.

Be Spiritually Spontaneous in Your Financial Doings This Year 2023.

Year 2023 is The RED YEAR.

1 Share

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by seanwilliam(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Don’t confess but watch your back
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by naijapikin2(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
The truth will set you free.

Don't mind these confused opinionated people telling you not to tell.

The truth is like pregnancy, if you don't say, it will eventually pop out.

Babe.... CHOOSE WISELY. cool
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by twilliamx(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

If it's someone that loves you, he or she will feel it in their heart that something is wrong. Well keep to yourself if your conscience can it.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by ipobarecriminals: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
sadAtrue partner will forgive ur shortcomings. If u keep it away from him/her,just pray he/she doesn’t found out from outsiders later in future,!it may be too late then
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by sync(f): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Rule number 2: Never admit to cheating. It ruins everything cos they never really forgive
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

The Year is Yours Already.

Begin Taking The RIGHT:

A - Agricultural Actions,

B - Business Actions,

C - Crypto Actions Henceforth for Your Financial Freedom.

Take Life as Simple As A,B,C.

Live Simple.

If Your Conscience Points You To Tell Your Partner; Please Do.

To Do this;

Don't Tell Your Partner Directly.

Your Best approach will be to provide him or her with this Nairaland thread link.

Let the person read this thread.

Forgiveness is Divine.

There Are ONLY Two things Involved.

1) Your partner will either continue with the relationship and RESPECT YOU,

OR

2) Discontinue with The Established Relationship and STILL RESPECT YOU.

Either Way;

"You'll Earn Your RESPECT"

And

Your LEGACY OF TRUTH Lives on.

Your True LOVE will Forgive You and RESPECT You.

If You haven't observed;

The Algorithm and Moderators of Nairaland already RESPECTED The Response and Title of your Thread.

So Live Your PEACE.

A CLEAR PEACE of Mind is ALL You Need To Achieve Your Daily and Yearly Aspirations.

You Have GENUINELY CLEARED Your Mind.

Your SINS are Forgiven Already Before I Came into this thread.

Utilize Your Year 2023 Well with CLEAR PEACE of Mind.

Know This, And Know PEACE.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Ebymyk(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Ma dira o.
Don't confess except you are caught!
You're terrible... You are the same type doing these things and you will later condenm the men... Rubbish... I pity men, that are crazy about you...
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Isabi4lov: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

Yes I love her very much… she didn’t really catch me in the act, she saw a chat … and the chat was not containing sexual context
Hmmm , pls I want to ask you another question, I know there are temptations everywhere, it takes self discipline and control not to fall into.

Here comes my question, what made you cheat on her since the love you've for her is real ?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
men will foolishly put themselves in a monogamous situation knowing fully they cannot truly be monogamous then they will start acting like pussies in front of their women. Why not stay single and enjoy your freedom? Or better yet have an open relationship? People like this will find out their girlfriend is cheating and they will start shouting women are scum up and down . Bunch of spineless pussies

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Papichulostunne(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Medianna:
Don't confess us please.
Is it admit or confess.
You know the two means different things yea!
wetin dis one dey yarn?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by TheZeezle(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Oh guess what? She's one of the frustrated Nigerian Bitches. U wanna come over here girl? Just lemme know, might help your life.

Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Br*ke, J*bless, Frustr*ted, Miser*ble, Wretch*d, Stvpid, Fo.olish, S*nseless, Never-do-well Redpillers Association of Nairaland will come here to tell us that it is a man's right to cheat, that men are polygamous in nature grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is one of Dem grin grin grin grin if it was the other way round, u would have been here telling us how all women are this/that undecided

I pity my fellow genders who take u poor mis*rable good-for-nothing Redpillers serious grin grin
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

I follow You Already. You can Follow Up for More Spirit-Filled and Financially Liberated Integrations as The Spirit Leads.

Remember To Take Life Simple as A,B,C.

Be AWARE.

1 Share

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

No try am o. A lil cheating here and there won't spoil a relationship, provided you still treat your partner as a king/queen. Be wise
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by EnterpriseMan(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

You did not cheat, You just exercised your right as a man grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Sweetvie: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

I have not admitted ooooo.. I told her a lie and I am holding into my lie
Hmm
What made you cheat on her in the first place?
Are you indirectly telling her, she is not good enough for you? Or she doesn't have what other girls have? Coz i don't understand
She is not beautiful enough?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by iHart(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

I have not admitted ooooo.. I told her a lie and I am holding into my lie
You have admitted and accepted that you cheated but you have not confessed to her
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Charx122: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Romanoff:
I pray your partner cheats and doesn't tell you too.

And do you think you would both have peace?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Romanoff(f): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Charx122:

And do you think you would both have peace?

It's better to be hit with the truth than to be kissed with a lie.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Strech(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Br*ke, J*bless, Frustr*ted, Miser*ble, Wretch*d, Stvpid, Fo.olish, S*nseless, Never-do-well Redpillers Association of Nairaland will come here to tell us that it is a man's right to cheat, that men are polygamous in nature grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is one of Dem grin grin grin grin if it was the other way round, u would have been here telling us how all women are this/that undecided

I pity my fellow genders who take u poor mis*rable good-for-nothing Redpillers serious grin grin
why the hate na?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Boldkrammy: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
A cheat can never be trusted even if she is forgiven. Never risk it.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Join Us in Our 7 Mid-Nights of Working To Earn Naira, Chinese Yen and Dollars (or However The Country of Target May Be).

Join Us By 11:11 PM Every Mid-Night For The Next 7 Nights When MANY OTHER MEN AND WOMEN Sleeps and Slumber.

FAST AWAY The MID-NIGHT SLEEP For The Next 7 Nights of The YEAR To Understand How To Attract Money to Yourself By Running SPONSORED ADS via Your FINANCIAL FITNESS PAGES Below:

F - Facebook, (Day 1)

I - Instagram Portal, (Day 2)

T - Twitter App, (Day 3)

N - Nairaland App, (Day 4)

E - Ebay App, (Day 5)

S - Shopify App, (Day 6)

S - Social Escrow Apps. (Day 7)

Join THE MESSIAH OF AFRICA (TMOA) This Mid-Night

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Response To: "I Love You"? / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.