Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit (31447 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Bimffo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
There are some secrets that are meant to be taken to ones' grave.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by abobote: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Are you a man or woman?
If you are a man its normal, if you are a woman, you don't deserve any man as husband
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by abobote: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

It was a mistake that will never repeat itself.

She is really hurt and I’m wondering if it’s ideal to tell her the truth. I actually feel telling her the truth will only make matters worse
You are not a man
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Goodlady(f): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ebymyk:
You're terrible... You are the same type doing these things and you will later condenm the men... Rubbish... I pity men, that are crazy about you...
I m only being realistic. What's your obsession with me?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by stormborn28(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:
Dear Nairalanders is it advisable to confess the truth to your partner if you cheated ??

Please I need your opinions

You eventually fvcked the pvssy
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by ROK123: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
I prefer you don't let me know about it, cos once I know, our love life might not remain the same again, it's easier to forgive, but takes God's grace to clear it off your memory
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Shalashaska: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
peepydelano:
If you are a man don’t confess but if you are a woman you are a disgrace and you should go and confess to your man as fast as possible.

Lol. This comment go wind all these FEM nist now now. Why the double standard? It's better not to admit until caught o!
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by InfernoNig: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Medianna:
Don't confess us please.
Is it admit or confess.
You know the two means different things yea!

Mother confessor. Wehdone
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by chipower: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:
Dear Nairalanders is it advisable to confess the truth to your partner if you cheated ??

Once your partner starts to suspect you are cheating, he or she has taken the necessary time to figure it out. Your denials don't matter.

Cheaters always think they are very smart without knowing that once you start to cheat, it will always show in your behaviour towards your partner. It is just a matter of time before your partner will decode everything.

Cheaters are pathological liars. While they lie, they can cry and swear with all kinds of things(eg God,their lives, their ancestors grave etc). Cheaters have no integrity.

The worst part is that they are most likely to do it again and again.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Remzzyy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

what type of cheating is it?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Ebymyk(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

I m only being realistic. What's your obsession with me?
there isn't anything realistic about that... If you are the victim, would you say so? Put yourself in his shoes..
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Goodlady(f): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ebymyk:
there isn't anything realistic about that... If you are the victim, would you say so? Put yourself in his shoes..
I won't cheat. So it's not me.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
No gree ooo, or else you destroy your relationship, just don't do it again
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by chipower: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

Yes I love her very much… she didn’t really catch me in the act, she saw a chat … and the chat was not containing sexual context

If you love her, how can you be cheating on her. I pity the lady.

She knows that you are lying. She doesn't trust you anymore. She might not tell you this but you have killed the trust she has in you.

Believe it or not, you will do it again.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by cedricksly: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

if you are confessing, be ending the relationship.. Some secrets are taken to the grave... Yes you can turn a new leaf and don't do it again, never confess if you weren't caught...
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by purehustle101(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Why is it that as a guy I don't see cheating as anything. please for guys that still have heart cheating is not good. But for guys like me even if you give us 7virgins we go still cheat . I have no emotion, but mind you, Any women that cheats on me get replaced the next moment. I don't share Toto.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
abobote:
Are you a man or woman?
If you are a man its normal, if you are a woman, you don't deserve any man as husband

I’m a man
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by unclejb2(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Misterc:
Can you be detailed about the confession?
Let us decide if it's worth sharing with your partner or not...
gossip is hungrying you
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Medianna(f): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
InfernoNig:

Mother confessor. Wehdone
Na confuse i wan right Jo
English hard
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

How many will you confess and that makes you a serial cheater

Just apologize and next time try to be smart
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by deltateam: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

I wouldn't want to know unless you have hiv or any std from it.

Some will tell you to confess but in real life, that's technically the end of the union or even if he continues he can't ever trust you again.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Aurelius1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

It was a mistake that will never repeat itself.

She is really hurt and I’m wondering if it’s ideal to tell her the truth. I actually feel telling her the truth will only make matters worse
Is it the same girl who has been cheating on you regularly and lies a lot? So you finally took her back? Dude stop digging your own by letting her go.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by ToniBlaize: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
i don't know bruh.. but what i knowif he or she finds out on his/her own... Game over...�
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by harmony75: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Confess to God and sin no more
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by ProtonX: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

He or she knows.
Mess around again and find out.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by cobby14(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you expect loyalty then you have to set an example except you are okay with your partner being disloyal as well.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by IamAsiri: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Fear woman

Incase if you are still looking for who to cheat on him with, I'm available.

When you wanted to cheat on him did you seek for our advise.
Now your mind is telling you that the innocent man might find out and you are seeking for our advise. Just pray the innocent man doesn't find out

By the way why are all girls in the forum advising her to lock up. Girls eh!!!

Fear woman!

Who told you that the OP is a woman? In fact, shame on you because OP is a man.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MisterGrace: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

Are you are a male or female?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Monday60655(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Do you mean to confess or admit? Which one
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
omaira:

all these women dat will not stay one place just be going around opening ur legs for every man.. no give dat innocent man STI oooo ..
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by InfernoNig: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Medianna:

Na confuse i wan right Jo
English hard

Modify your quote then.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Nobodysboo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
lipsrsealed just keep shut. Or you wan end the relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016 / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.