Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit (31502 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / She Cheated, But I Still Love Her / She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID

CONFESS ONTOP SEY WETIN

lol.. so u sef dey say make I no confess
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Don't confess and let the guilt kill you and send you to hell.

I don't understand... How will the guilt kill someone ?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Sunnymatey:
If your confession will tear your union apart, leave till later date.
Meanwhile, go and cheat no more

thank you.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2023
iHart:
You have admitted but confused as to confess

how did i admit without confessing ?
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2023
meobizy:
These are threads created by that secondary school boy. This forum is filth.

i'm not a secondary school boy.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2023
MissTemi1:
If it will make u feel better, den confess. I don’t know what ppl gain from cheating Will u like it if it was done to u? Have conscience o

u've never cheated ??
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by benqo01(m): 7:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Br*ke, J*bless, Frustr*ted, Miser*ble, Wretch*d, Stvpid, Fo.olish, S*nseless, Never-do-well Redpillers Association of Nairaland will come here to tell us that it is a man's right to cheat, that men are polygamous in nature grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is one of Dem grin grin grin grin if it was the other way round, u would have been here telling us how all women are this/that undecided

I pity my fellow genders who take u poor mis*rable good-for-nothing Redpillers serious grin grin

Shut up
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by omaira: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2023
benqo01:

Shut up

hahaha.. this your shut up loud ooooo
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Opportuneke(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2023
omaira:

the integrity those people have seems boring

Maybe
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by KamsiViva: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
If you promised your woman that you'll not have sex with any other woman as long as you are having sex with her, then tell her you broke that promise and ask for forgiveness.
If you didn't promise her that, then you've done nothing wrong.
The notion that having sex with another girl while dating another amounts to cheating is wrong.
It's not automatic that once you start dating a girl, you must not have sex with another girl.
That applies only to marriages where those promises are made and agreements sealed.
It applies to women as well.

Comments like this are irritating.

If you cannot be faithful while u are single , u think u will be faithful when u get married?

U just dey play.
If na the woman cheat now, u go talk another thing.
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by Prettygirl200(f): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

That's what the last statement in my comment says.
It's my opinion though.
I always keep that in mind to avoid giving myself any unnecessary worries.
As far as I am concerned, something must make a man/woman seek sex with someone else while dating another.
It could be money, inability of their woman/man to satisfy them sexually, quest for adventure, silly mistake as a result of alcohol, bets with friends, or any other silly reason.
yeah you are right!!!
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by imagrg(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Preeks don give this one red card...I swear!
Take heart, you will get a round preek that will fit your square kpekus.
Sheistoopretty:
Watch how these Br*ke, J*bless, Frustr*ted, Miser*ble, Wretch*d, Stvpid, Fo.olish, S*nseless, Never-do-well Redpillers Association of Nairaland will come here to tell us that it is a man's right to cheat, that men are polygamous in nature grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is one of Dem grin grin grin grin if it was the other way round, u would have been here telling us how all women are this/that undecided

I pity my fellow genders who take u poor mis*rable good-for-nothing Redpillers serious grin grin
Re: I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit by MissTemi1(f): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Never ever
omaira:

u've never cheated ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Response To: "I Love You"? / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.