Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off (66023 Views)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by koolaid87: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Nigerfine3:

He said that the last time they drove him off he was preaching; apparently they know him as a preacher in the mall. If anyone else wears that, they may not do the same.

Still doesn't make sense as he wasn't preaching this time around.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by yinkbell: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Inscription on the shirt showed other religions were condemned why proclaiming Christ Jesus.

Other religions symbols were strike out from the inscription; he shouldn't have put other religions symbols there.

One of the reasons the security personnel was reacting.

Truly, Only Jesus saves.
He is the way, the Truth and Life.

He is coming soon as He proclaimed.

Are you ready for his coming?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by orisa37: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2023
JESUS WOULD OBEY TO PREVENT TENSION.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by joelala(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Does "in god we trust" implies thy are referring to your bible/Christian God?

There are over 4000 religions worldwide with 4000 Gods.

The bible/ Christian God is just one of the many god we have.

MMempire:
America is doomed. No to Jesus, but Yes to LGBTQ and LGBTQIA+.
A country whose dollar bill has "In God we trust" clearly written on it.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Patokens: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2023
JUST BE SURE YOU DONT DIE WITHOUT JESUS,IF YOU DO,YOU AND YOUR LIKES WILL FIGURE OUT HOW NOTHING ELSE IS TRUE BUT JESUS,THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE.JESUS LOVES YOU.
Leiylau:
Coward Pastor terrezo2002 the lies Christianity peddle has caught up with them. I told you according to otem and sisterfire's prophecy that Christianity is fazing out of the world with the speed of light . Time shall come when u will be killed , that lies of early christian martyrs that didn't happen is coming for u in future. cheesy grin witches ,gays and lesbians shall smash ur brains at the walls of streets.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Stillbestill(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2023
The man is only carrying out the great commission (mark 16:15), this is one of the persecution Jesus talked about in Matt. 5 Verses 11 to 12, but the gospel will never stop to spread.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by PrincewithGod(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Some of them don't even know Jesus exist and yet their life' is far more better than some prayer warrior's here ..
Their life HERE could be better than those of us who know Jesus, but are you thinking of life after HERE?
Life HERE is just a shadow, the real thing is life after HERE, IT WILL LAST FOR ETERNITY AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW JESUS, YOU WILL SPEND IT IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by ZINNYBANKS: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2023
PrincewithGod:

Their life HERE could be better than those of us who know Jesus, but are you thinking of life after HERE?
Life HERE is just a shadow, the real thing is life after HERE, IT WILL LAST FOR ETERNITY AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW JESUS, YOU WILL SPEND IT IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.
Those that didn't hear or know about Jesus in the 18s when they die what will happen to them .. ?
And secondly our aggression towards religion here in Nigeria is out of these world . people pray gently and peacefully in western countries. Why are Africans always praying like a wounded lion and yet nothing to show for it .?

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by RighteousI: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2023
They don't like Jesus shirt but they like for man to marry his fellow man

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by DAVE5(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
paxonel:
Why will you start preaching Jesus or Islam or atheism or any other fundamental in an open place where it isn't lawful to do?
In an organised societies like that anything religious or fundamental preachings / teachings are reserved in worship places like the church, the mosque, etc., and not open city malls.

If the man in question is charged for breaking simple public rules the next thing, especially third world Africans like the op who knows nothing will start shouting PERSECUTION! PERSECUTION!
meanwhile, Jesus teaches that we should be subjected to rules and constituted authorities governing us but we have some adamant Christians that are too conservative they are telling Jesus, no!

There were times even footballers on pitch(eg Kaka) after scoring goals they will pull out the inscription JESUS IS LORD! but today, that has become against football rules because in an open stadium like that there are adherents of other religions not only Christians.
If Muslim footballers begin to open their own ALLAH IS GREAT, Hindu players KAKU KASHI, Buddhist players BHUL FULO etc, then there will be confusion!
Our football games will end up becoming religious gathering

But so many lgbt people were fighting to ensure they had their way in a “known religious nation” where lgbtq is not accepted

We would be aiit laslas
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by bobestman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
You will call that persecution cos of your ignorance and cos you don't know what it means to tolerate others belief. The owner might be an athiest or has athiest customers who don't like such. It is thier belief and you have to respect them. Can you go to a muslim gathering with such a shirt? Religion has eaten deep into your brains that you guys can't think to know what is right. Moreso that place is a biz area. They might also not want anyting that will cause scene. Respect peoples belief. Stop forcing yours on them

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Rekhina(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Patokens:
JUST BE SURE YOU DONT DIE WITHOUT JESUS,IF YOU DO,YOU AND YOUR LIKES WILL FIGURE OUT HOW NOTHING ELSE IS TRUE BUT JESUS,THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE.JESUS LOVES YOU.
shame on christians
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by terrezo2002(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
RighteousI:
They don't like Jesus shirt but they like for man to marry his fellow man
They are terribly mad
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by HardMirror(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:
The security guard is stupid. He will stand before the same Jesus to be judged on judgment day. What will he say on that day? He is the one who will be kicked into hell.

How did Jesus who died for all offend him?
not everyone believes the nonsense you believe. That a book tells you something does not make it true. Your religion is just one out of the thousands in the world nothing special.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
HardMirror:
not everyone believes the nonsense you believe. That a book tells you something does not make it true. Your religion is just one out of the thousands in the world nothing special.

You too will stand before Jesus. You can't escape him. The only one who conquered death which history cannot deny. But he wants you to be saved. If however you reject the free gift of salvation, you will face the wrath of God. And Jesus will be the judge.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by HardMirror(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You too will stand before Jesus. You can't escape him. The only one who conquered death which history cannot deny. But he wants you to be saved. If however you reject the free gift of salvation, you will face the wrath of God. And Jesus will be the judge.
hahahaha. Jesus my ass. You too would stand before zeus who is the god of your god

2 Likes

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
HardMirror:
hahahaha. Jesus my ass. You too would stand before zeus who is the god of your god

The backslider will be filled with his own ways. This is what is happening to you.

If only you know the doom that awaits you, you will cry for mercy.

Jesus is the center of history all over the world. But who knows you. You are boasting before the one who can take your breath away.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by HardMirror(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The backslider will be filled with his own ways. This is what is happening to you.

If only you know the doom that awaits you, you will cry for mercy.

Jesus is the center of history all over the world. But who knows you. You are boasting before the one who can take your breath away.
story story. Jesus is just another fictional character like the many others such as sango and amadioha. Nothing special. The best countries in the world are countries that dont give a fck about jesus. But the worst countries in the world are filled with dumb heads like you. Look at nigeria for example. Give me an example of a good christian nation in the world. I am waiting. That is how useless your jesus is.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
HardMirror:
story story. Jesus is just another fictional character like the many others such as sango and amadioha. Nothing special. The best countries in the world are countries that dont give a fck about jesus. But the worst countries in the world are filled with dumb heads like you. Look at nigeria for example. Give me an example of a good christian nation in the world. I am waiting. That is how useless your jesus is.

You are free to say anything. But you will give account of it on judgment day. E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by HardMirror(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are free to say anything. But you will give account of it on judgment day. E go shock you.
answer the simple question and stop foaming in the mouth like a goat. Jesus this jesus that and yet we cannot see anything useful the jesus is doing now but we have to be waiting for an imaginary judgement day
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
HardMirror:
answer the simple question and stop foaming in the mouth like a goat. Jesus this jesus that and yet we cannot see anything useful the jesus is doing now but we have to be waiting for an imaginary judgement day

If not for Jesus, you won't be able to stay in this world.

Who are the people causing problems all over the world and even in Nigeria. If Christians behave the same way, do you think we will still have Nigeria as a country?

His teachings has immensely contributed to the relative peace we are enjoying.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by HardMirror(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Who are the people causing problems all over the world and even in Nigeria. If Christians behave the same way, do you think we will still have Nigeria as a country?

story for the gods. If not for satan you wont be staying in this world. How about that? Talk is cheap. You people just say things that you cannot prove. Nonsense. How many people did your god kill in the bible?

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Which history book captured his resurrection?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Care to explain the bolded?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which history book captured his resurrection?

Which archeologist discovered his body?

Which other evidence do you need? His grave is empty. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

Care to explain the bolded?

At the slightest provocation, you see adherents of the other region killing people. If Christians act that way, nobody will be alive.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Eviana(f): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hardmirror,
Good morning. I woke up to a mention from you, (on a somewhat newly created thread of mine) where you were speaking either in Yoruba or pidgin--not quite sure cause unfortunately, I am fluent in English only--
where you seemed super duper angry. I could feel the deep hatred through your writing. You were on fire....steam seething through you.

Then I came over here this morning to read since I commented on and am following this thread, and see why you are soooo angry. I got my answer plain as day.

Sir, please, please heed the warning the brother is giving you and don't stress yourself about me or my concerns. I can assure you-- God's got me smiley

Praying for you--- you've been on my list for awhile anyhow. Definitely remember you in the religion section.
Blessings,
Ms. Eviana
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by HardMirror(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eviana:
Hardmirror,
Good morning. I woke up to a mention from you, (on a somewhat newly thread of mine) where you were speaking either in Yoruba or pidgin--not quite sure cause unfortunately, I am fluent in English only--
where you seemed super duper angry. I could feel the deep hatred through your writing. You were on fire....steam seething through you.

Then I came over here this morning to read since I commented on and am following this thread, and see why you are soooo angry. I got my answer plain as day.

Sir, please, please heed the warning the brother is giving you and don't stress yourself about me or my concerns. I can assure you-- God's got me smiley

Praying for you--- you've been on my list for awhile anyhow. Definitely remember you in the religion section.
Blessings,
Ms. Eviana
babies.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Which archeologist discovered his body?

Which other evidence do you need? His grave is empty. Hallelujah.
Is it every body that is discovered by archaeologists? Did archaeologists discover any of your ancestors?
Lol grin
Theist logic
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

At the slightest provocation, you see adherents of the other region killing people. If Christians act that way, nobody will be alive.
1. Actually there are Christian terrorists, and they do kill many people.
https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

2. Christianity was built on blood and tears. From the Crusaders, to Huguenot wars, to Salem Witch Trials etc. All depicted murders backed by the church.
3. Christians themselves even kill with little pretexts. I'm sure you have heard of children who are deemed witches and tortured or killed.
So please always research before making some state. Thank You
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is it every body that is discovered by archaeologists? Did archaeologists discover any of your ancestors?
Lol grin
Theist logic

The evidence that Jesus is alive is overwhelming. He appeared to his disciples and to over 500 witnesses.

He also changed my life. What other evidence do you need?

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Actually there are Christian terrorists, and they do kill many people.
https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

2. Christianity was built on blood and tears. From the Crusaders, to Huguenot wars, to Salem Witch Trials etc. All depicted murders backed by the church.
3. Christians themselves even kill with little pretexts. I'm sure you have heard of children who are deemed witches and tortured or killed.
So please always research before making some state. Thank You

There are no Christians who are terrorists unless those who just claim to be one. No genuinely born again Christians will terrorize anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.