Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off (66026 Views)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 1:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There are no Christians who are terrorists unless those who just claim to be one. No genuinely born again Christians will terrorize anyone.
Same exact thing Muslims say. Lemme rephrase….
There are no Muslims who are terrorists unless those who just claim to be one. No genuine Muslim will terrorize anyone.

Does the above statement sound familiar? cheesy
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 1:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The evidence that Jesus is alive is overwhelming. He appeared to his disciples and to over 500 witnesses.

He also changed my life. What other evidence do you need?

1. Again, all the story about about your Jesus was found only in your Bible, and nowhere else. No history book bore his life and resurrection. What does that tell you?

2. Same way Zeus, Allah, Brahma etc 'changed' the lives of their believers. This scam isnt synonymous with Christianity alone but every religion
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Again, all the story about about your Jesus was found only in your Bible, and nowhere else. No history book bore his life and resurrection. What does that tell you?

2. Same way Zeus, Allah, Brahma etc 'changed' the lives of their believers. This scam isnt synonymous with Christianity alone but every religion

No one has been able to refute those claims even the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. The fact that historical records revolves around Jesus is proof positive that the world has accepted that the claims are true.

Even you also have accepted that they are true. Each time you fill your birthday, it makes reference to Jesus and you have invariably submitted to his lordship. You have no birthday without Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same exact thing Muslims say. Lemme rephrase….
There are no Muslims who are terrorists unless those who just claim to be one. No genuine Muslim will terrorize anyone.

Does the above statement sound familiar? cheesy

It's the genuine Muslim who kills and terrorize people. They are indoctrinated to do so. Their founder laid the foundation.

Islam spread through wars known as jihad. But Christianity spreads just through the preaching of the gospel even in the midst of persecutions.

Take away sword from Islam, it will disappear in less than 20 years.

Most of their adherents are held against their will. They have seen the truth but are afraid of converting because of persecution.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Actually there are Christian terrorists, and they do kill many people.

Actually there are atheists who believe in God.

Find out what Jesus called CHRIST taught then you can convince any right thinking person that there are CHRIST-ian TERRORISTS! wink
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

No one has been able to refute those claims even the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. The fact that historical records revolves around Jesus is proof positive that the world has accepted that the claims are true.

Even you also have accepted that they are true. Each time you fill your birthday, it makes reference to Jesus and you have invariably submitted to his lordship. You have no birthday without Jesus.
Lol. Refute the claims? He who alleges must provide proof
You said Jesus rose from the dead but its only written in the Bible and no other historical books. The onus lies on you to provide evidence. Archaeologists haven't seen any empty grave of Jesus.
Please how is my birthdays remotely connected to your jesus? Have you been smoking that stuff again?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's the genuine Muslim who kills and terrorize people. They are indoctrinated to do so. Their founder laid the foundation.

Islam spread through wars known as jihad. But Christianity spreads just through the preaching of the gospel even in the midst of persecutions.

Take away sword from Islam, it will disappear in less than 20 years.

Most of their adherents are held against their will. They have seen the truth but are afraid of converting because of persecution.
1. Typical theist. Obviously you haven't about The Crusade. This lasted from 1095 until 1291 CE. The aim was to capture the sacred places in the Holy Land from the Muslims who lived there, so it was intended as a war to right wrongs done against Christianity. The first Crusade was started by Pope Urban II in 1095.https://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/war/religious/holywar.shtml#:~:text=The%20great%20series%20of%20western,Pope%20Urban%20II%20in%201095.

2. Again its obvious you haven't interacted or read about Muslims. They claim the terrorists aren't real Muslims. Same way you claim the Christian terrorists aren't real christians. Live with it.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Actually there are atheists who believe in God.

Find out what Jesus called CHRIST taught then you can convince any right thinking person that there are CHRIST-ian TERRORISTS! wink
Good morning sir. How did the child mol@station go?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Typical theist. Obviously you haven't about The Crusade. This lasted from 1095 until 1291 CE. The aim was to capture the sacred places in the Holy Land from the Muslims who lived there, so it was intended as a war to right wrongs done against Christianity. The first Crusade was started by Pope Urban II in 1095.https://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/war/religious/holywar.shtml#:~:text=The%20great%20series%20of%20western,Pope%20Urban%20II%20in%201095.

2. Again its obvious you haven't interacted or read about Muslims. They claim the terrorists aren't real Muslims. Same way you claim the Christian terrorists aren't real christians. Live with it.

What is there to learn about Islam when history is before us. How did Islam spread to Nigeria and West Africa? Was it not through jihad.

And they just resumed the jihad.

Even several verses in the Quran instructs them to kill.

If the Muslims are not in support of the killings, how many of those who have killed have been arrested and prosecuted?

Where are the killers of Deborah?

Kano state Court discharged five people who murdered a woman in the market for blasphemy.

What other evidence do you need.

And stop making reference to baseless history.

The witnesses of what is happening right before our eyes attest to the truth that they enjoy killing none Muslims at the slightest provocation.

I was in Kano when countless hundreds of Christians were murdered in 1991 just to protest that they don't want Reinhard Bonkke of blessed memories to preach.

My four years study in ABU was marred with crises virtually every year of my study.

Please say something else.

Jesus is the only hope of salvation for mankind.

If you reject him, you will be cast into hell.

And from hell to the lake of fire for the rest of your life.

The choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Refute the claims? He who alleges must provide proof
You said Jesus rose from the dead but its only written in the Bible and no other historical books. The onus lies on you to provide evidence. Archaeologists haven't seen any empty grave of Jesus.
Please how is my birthdays remotely connected to your jesus? Have you been smoking that stuff again?

You can't state your birthday without making reference to Jesus.

When you say I was born 1990 for example, you are saying that you were born 1,990 years after the birth of Jesus.

History is either BC or AD. Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hello what exactly are you saying? smiley

jaephoenix:

Good morning sir. How did the child mol@station go?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You can't state your birthday without making reference to Jesus.

When you say I was born 1990 for example, you are saying that you were born 1,990 years after the birth of Jesus.

History is either BC or AD. Jesus is Lord.
No sir. History isn't referenced according to Jesus these days. We use BCE, (Before The Common Era) and CE (Common Era).
You're like a regular theist

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

What is there to learn about Islam when history is before us. How did Islam spread to Nigeria and West Africa? Was it not through jihad.

And they just resumed the jihad.

Even several verses in the Quran instructs them to kill.

If the Muslims are not in support of the killings, how many of those who have killed have been arrested and prosecuted?

Where are the killers of Deborah?

Kano state Court discharged five people who murdered a woman in the market for blasphemy.

What other evidence do you need.

And stop making reference to baseless history.

The witnesses of what is happening right before our eyes attest to the truth that they enjoy killing none Muslims at the slightest provocation.

I was in Kano when countless hundreds of Christians were murdered in 1991 just to protest that they don't want Reinhard Bonkke of blessed memories to preach.

My four years study in ABU was marred with crises virtually every year of my study.

Please say something else.

Jesus is the only hope of salvation for mankind.

If you reject him, you will be cast into hell.

And from hell to the lake of fire for the rest of your life.

The choice is yours.
Again you keep dodging talk about the Crusades, which caused killed millions. But you can gladly talk about Jihad. Aren't you seeing your hypocrisy?
The Crusaders killed millions that refused to take christianity, over 200 years. I'm sure you know this but you're hiding it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/middle-ages/crusades

You also forgot your Yahweh ordered the death of heathens and unbelievers.

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me

Psalms 106:34-43
34 They did not kill the heathen, as the Lord had commanded them to do,

Many other bible verses where he instructed heathens to be killed without even preaching to them.
So, he's equally a bloodthirsty god as Allah
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

No sir. History isn't referenced according to Jesus these days. We use BCE, (Before The Common Era) and CE (Common Era).
You're like a regular theist

You are lying to your teeth. Oya, tell me your birthday with reference to CE.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Again you keep dodging talk about the Crusades, which caused killed millions. But you can gladly talk about Jihad. Aren't you seeing your hypocrisy?
The Crusaders killed millions that refused to take christianity, over 200 years. I'm sure you know this but you're hiding it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/middle-ages/crusades

You also forgot your Yahweh ordered the death of heathens and unbelievers.

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me

Psalms 106:34-43
34 They did not kill the heathen, as the Lord had commanded them to do,

Many other bible verses where he instructed heathens to be killed without even preaching to them.
So, he's equally a bloodthirsty god as Allah

The children of Israel of old only fought those who fought them. They don't go looking for people to fight or killing people at will.

They fight in revenge.

But Jesus has changed all that. This is why Muslims are taking us for granted. They know we are peaceful.

Stop quoting baseless history. Let's focus on what is happening now.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are lying to your teeth. Oya, tell me your birthday with reference to CE.

Its unfortunate you don't know all these things. Even when I corrected you, instead of checking if I'm wrong, you started calling me a liar. Here, cure your ignorance…

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/BCE#:~:text=Britannica%20Dictionary%20definition%20of%20BCE,550%20B.C.E.

So my birthday is 19xx CE
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The children of Israel of old only fought those who fought them. They don't go looking for people to fight or killing people at will.

They fight in revenge.

But Jesus has changed all that. This is why Muslims are taking us for granted. They know we are peaceful.

Stop quoting baseless history. Let's focus on what is happening now.
Obviously there are many Christians that don't even know the bible and yet engage atheists. Looks like this is one of the scenarios.
A number of cases of mass killings of people, apparently at God’s behest, are recorded in the Old Testament:

1. The Flood (Genesis 6-cool
2. The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
3. The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
4. The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21)
5. The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)

The first three examples are similar in that there was no human agent involved – in each case it was God, or an angel of God, who carried out the mass killings directly. The mass killing of the Canaanites is the first of two cases in which the text claims that God’s people, the nation of Israel, were commanded by Him to attack other nations. Also remember the story of Jericho. Did the people of Jericho trouble or attack the Israelites? No. They were just going about their business. Next thing, yahweh ordered the Israelites to slaughter everybody, including babies. An all loving god cheesy
Focus on what is happening now? Okay.
We have christian terrorists which I pointed out to you in a link, but I can bet you didn't open that link. You're afraid of the truth.
I also told you about christians that torture and kill children, believing them to be the cause of their problems. But you ignored that.
Islam is as bloodthirsty as Christians.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Leiylau(f): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Yes pull it off will you !!
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2023
Leiylau:

Yes pull it off will you !!

Why?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by orisa37: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2023
GOOD. HE IS A CONFUSIONIST FROM CHINA. HE COULD BE CARRYING COVID19.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by orisa37: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2023
WE DO THINGS IN MODERATION HERE.
NO CAMOUFLAGE AND NO NGOZI FULANI.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2023
orisa37:

GOOD. HE IS A CONFUSIONIST FROM CHINA. HE COULD BE CARRYING COVID19.

Are you a denier? undecided
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Eviana(f): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
orisa37:
WE DO THINGS IN MODERATION HERE.
NO CAMOUFLAGE AND NO NGOZI FULANI.

You do things in "moderation" in Nigeria?
I don't understand this statement. I guess I'm "daft".
I need clarification on that.

What a beautiful first name (bolded) the black British woman chose....even though she is of Caribbean descent and was trying to honor her African/Nigerian roots somewhere down the line, (and misguidingly didn't understand the different tribes)....she still managed to choose an especially favored first name wink

Ms. Eviana
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its unfortunate you don't know all these things. Even when I corrected you, instead of checking if I'm wrong, you started calling me a liar. Here, cure your ignorance…

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/BCE#:~:text=Britannica%20Dictionary%20definition%20of%20BCE,550%20B.C.E.

So my birthday is 19xx CE

Is that what is your identify card. The world does not recognize that reference of date.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Obviously there are many Christians that don't even know the bible and yet engage atheists. Looks like this is one of the scenarios.
A number of cases of mass killings of people, apparently at God’s behest, are recorded in the Old Testament:

1. The Flood (Genesis 6-cool
2. The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
3. The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
4. The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21)
5. The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)

The first three examples are similar in that there was no human agent involved – in each case it was God, or an angel of God, who carried out the mass killings directly. The mass killing of the Canaanites is the first of two cases in which the text claims that God’s people, the nation of Israel, were commanded by Him to attack other nations. Also remember the story of Jericho. Did the people of Jericho trouble or attack the Israelites? No. They were just going about their business. Next thing, yahweh ordered the Israelites to slaughter everybody, including babies. An all loving god cheesy
Focus on what is happening now? Okay.
We have christian terrorists which I pointed out to you in a link, but I can bet you didn't open that link. You're afraid of the truth.
I also told you about christians that torture and kill children, believing them to be the cause of their problems. But you ignored that.
Islam is as bloodthirsty as Christians.

The reference you are citing are God's judgment on ungodly people.

He is a God of love and also a God of judgment.

The destruction of the Amalekite was in revenge of what they did to the children of Israel. Read the full story.

Isreal fought three kinds of battles

1. To take over the land God gave to them.
2. To defend themselves against hostile nations.
3. To avenge those who attacked them.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Is that what is your identify card. The world does not recognize that reference of date.
The World does recognize it. It's unfortunate youre not making any attempt to educate yourself because you're afraid of the truth.
By the way, whats on my id is 19xx, not CE or BCE. If there is anything else on yours, show it here
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The reference you are citing are God's judgment on ungodly people.

He is a God of love and also a God of judgment.

The destruction of the Amalekite was in revenge of what they did to the children of Israel. Read the full story.

Isreal fought three kinds of battles

1. To take over the land God gave to them.
2. To defend themselves against hostile nations.
3. To avenge those who attacked them.
I specifically said Jericho, but you dodged it. What sin did the Jericho folks commit?
By the way as a god of love, the only way he can show love to the heathens was to kill them? What stops him from sending preachers/prophets to Jericho?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

I specifically said Jericho, but you dodged it. What sin did the Jericho folks commit?
By the way as a god of love, the only way he can show love to the heathens was to kill them? What stops him from sending preachers/prophets to Jericho?

Jericho was part of the land given to the children of Israel. So, they had fight to possess it.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

The World does recognize it. It's unfortunate youre not making any attempt to educate yourself because you're afraid of the truth.
By the way, whats on my id is 19xx, not CE or BCE. If there is anything else on yours, show it here

Christ is still the reference point for both dating systems. Jesus is Lord. No one can contest it.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jericho was part of the land given to the children of Israel. So, they had fight to possess it.
Yeah, and kill everyone in it, right?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Christ is still the reference point for both dating systems. Jesus is Lord. No one can contest it.
No he isnt, unfortunately. Remove your head from the sand
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

No he isnt, unfortunately. Remove your head from the sand

You are of your father, the devil who is the father of lies. But he is a defeated foe. And you will join him in the Lake of fire unless you repent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.