Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off (65909 Views)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are of your father, the devil who is the father of lies. But he is a defeated foe. And you will join him in the Lake of fire unless you repent.
Lol. The usual garbage I get from christians when they are stumped or run out of ideas. cheesy
Have a nice day, bro
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. The usual garbage I get from christians when they are stumped or run out of ideas. cheesy
Have a nice day, bro

I am not in the same class with you. You have the ordinary life. I have the supernatural life of God in me. I am far superior to you. Try and upgrade your life.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am not in the same class with you. You have the ordinary life. I have the supernatural life of God in me. I am far superior to you. Try and upgrade your life.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is this?! Seriously? grin
Dude are you this dense?
How are superior?
Are you wealthier? Smarter? Healthier? Etc.
Lol. These theists no go kee me grin grin grin grin
Never laughed this hard in a while
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is this?! Seriously? grin
Dude are you this dense?
How are superior?
Are you wealthier? Smarter? Healthier? Etc.
Lol. These theists no go kee me grin grin grin grin
Never laughed this hard in a while

Superiority is not about wealth. It's about the quality of life in me. For instance, you can die by food poisoning but it can't kill me.

You can be afflicted with incurable disease that can defy medical cure but I can't.

Besides, I through the power of the Holy Spirit knows certain things that are about to happen but you are spiritually blind.

I can cast out demons but you can't.

The life in me is a better life. It is a higher life and it is a glorious life. Come and taste and see how beautiful that life is.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Superiority is not about wealth. It's about the quality of life in me. For instance, you can die by food poisoning but it can't kill me.

You can be afflicted with incurable disease that can defy medical cure but I can't.

Besides, I through the power of the Holy Spirit knows certain things that are about to happen but you are spiritually blind.

I can cast out demons but you can't.

The life in me is a better life. It is a higher life and it is a glorious life. Come and taste and see how beautiful that life is.
Lol. Shey you dey whine me ni cheesy
Now this is getting juicier and tastier.
Bro, are you talking about yourself alone or are other Christians included?
I remember vividly many truer and professing christians dying violently especially in Northern Nigeria. Also remember many Christians dying from several diseases. I know you'll give us this No true Scotsman's fallacy which is common among theists.
Bro, since you can predict stuff abeg give me sure odds for bet undecided
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Shey you dey whine me ni cheesy
Now this is getting juicier and tastier.
Bro, are you talking about yourself alone or are other Christians included?
I remember vividly many truer and professing christians dying violently especially in Northern Nigeria. Also remember many Christians dying from several diseases. I know you'll give us this No true Scotsman's fallacy which is common among theists.
Bro, since you can predict stuff abeg give me sure odds for bet undecided

I am serious. The Christian life is a Super life. Unfortunately, not all Christians know their rights in Christ. This is why they fall victims of the wicked ones.

Just embrace Christ and you will thank me later.

We are the new supermen on earth.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Ken4Christ:

I am serious. The Christian life is a Super life. Unfortunately, not all Christians know their rights in Christ. This is why they fall victims of the wicked ones.

Just embrace Christ and you will thank me later.

We are the new supermen on earth.
Abeg nah, predict this weekend EPL match for me. If you are right, I'll believe you. I mean it. I'll convert to christianity and know that truly, your god is God
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
jaephoenix:

Abeg nah, predict this weekend EPL match for me. If you are right, I'll believe you. I mean it. I'll convert to christianity and know that truly, your god is God

Godliness is not gain. Rather, godliness with contentment is great gain.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Godliness is not gain. Rather, godliness with contentment is great gain.
So you're content with poverty?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53am On Jan 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

God is under no obligation to perform a miracle at the whim of one of His creations.

You can read the full article at https://answersingenesis.org/logic/formal-fallacies/.

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 2:36am On Jan 25, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

God is under no obligation to perform a miracle at the whim of one of His creations.

You can read the full article at https://answersingenesis.org/logic/formal-fallacies/.
Oh yeah, he is. Remember Elisha? Baal's prophets challenged him to a contest. And guess what? Your yahweh gave him a leg up.
So don't come telling me trash here. Its when someone is incapable that's when they look for excuses
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02am On Jan 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh yeah, he is. Remember Elisha? Baal's prophets challenged him to a contest. And guess what? Your yahweh gave him a leg up.
So don't come telling me trash here. Its when someone is incapable that's when they look for excuses

Knock it off! No one challenged Elisha to a contest. cool
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

So you're content with poverty?

Certainly not. Wealth is part of God's promise for his children. But the scripture cautions against quick rich schemes such as betting, gambling and ponzi schemes. Such wealth does not last. Durable riches comes from God alone.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Certainly not. Wealth is part of God's promise for his children. But the scripture cautions against quick rich schemes such as betting, gambling and ponzi schemes. Such wealth does not last. Durable riches comes from God alone.
Can you show me in 'the scriptures' where yhwh cautioned gambling and ponzi, kind sire? grin
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Knock it off! No one challenged Elisha to a contest. cool
I meant Elijah, not Elisha. Those 2 names confuse me. Elijah was challenged by Baal prophets, true or false?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

Can you show me in 'the scriptures' where yhwh cautioned gambling and ponzi, kind sire? grin

Proverbs 13:11 (New Living Translation)
Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time.

Proverbs 28:22 (New Living Translation)
Greedy people try to get rich quick but don’t realize they’re headed for poverty.

These are words from the richest King of his days.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Proverbs 13:11 (New Living Translation)
Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time.

Proverbs 28:22 (New Living Translation)
Greedy people try to get rich quick but don’t realize they’re headed for poverty.

These are words from the richest King of his days.

That translation was obviously a corruption and recently created by myopic people like you. The original verse of Proverbs 13:11 New International Version says
Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow

And

Proverbs 13:11
New King James Version
Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished, But he who gathers by labor will increase

Proverbs 28:22
New International Version
The stingy are eager to get rich and are unaware that poverty awaits them

New King James Version
A man with an evil eye hastens after riches, And does not consider that poverty will come upon him
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

I meant Elijah, not Elisha. Those 2 names confuse me. Elijah was challenged by Baal prophets, true or false?

If you are confused and wrong about Elijah what else could you be wrong about? undecided

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

That translation was obviously a corruption and recently created by myopic people like you. The original verse of Proverbs 13:11 New International Version says
Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow

And

Proverbs 13:11
New King James Version
Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished, But he who gathers by labor will increase

Proverbs 28:22
New International Version
The stingy are eager to get rich and are unaware that poverty awaits them

New King James Version
A man with an evil eye hastens after riches, And does not consider that poverty will come upon him

The message is the same. New Living Translation just rendered it in a more direct way based on current trends.

Why do people gamble? They want to get rich quick. Why do they invest in ponzi schemes? It's for the same reason.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The message is the same. New Living Translation just rendered it in a more direct way based on current trends.

Why do people gamble? They want to get rich quick. Why do they invest in ponzi schemes? It's for the same reason.

I pray that he doesn't play Russian Roulette with his own soul.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

If you are confused and wrong about Elijah what else could you be wrong about? undecided
Stop grasping at straws. Did your god not give Elijah help when the prophets of Baal challenged him? Y'all christians don't even read your storybook yall call the bible.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Not the same. Business is gambling, it might succeed or fail. You might as well say business is a sin, if you say gambling is.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

I pray that he doesn't play Russian Roulette with his own soul.
What is a soul?
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

Not the same. Business is gambling, it might succeed or fail. You might as well say business is a sin, if you say gambling is.

You know deep within you that they are not the same.

Gambling is attempting to make money without equivalent production or service rendered.

But in business, you are rendering service or producing a product.
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

Stop grasping at straws. Did your god not give Elijah help when the prophets of Baal challenged him? Y'all christians don't even read your storybook yall call the bible.

Did you really believe that happened? undecided
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You know deep within you that they are not the same.

Gambling is attempting to make money without equivalent production or service rendered.

But in business, you are rendering service or producing a product.
If I invest in a relatively unknown stock, hoping it would pump in the future, is it gambling? If not, what service am I rendering? grin
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Did you really believe that happened? undecided
I don't, though its irrelevant . But its in your holy storybook, and you believe it
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

If I invest in a relatively unknown stock, hoping it would pump in the future, is it gambling? If not, what service am I rendering? grin

The company you bought stock from does business. So, you are invariably doing business with them.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The company you bought stock from does business. So, you are invariably doing business with them.
1. Good. So if you invest in that relatively unknown stock (hoping it would pump against all odds) and it dumps, is it gambling?
2. Is crypto investing gambling or business? grin
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by Ken4Christ: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Good. So if you invest in that relatively unknown stock (hoping it would pump against all odds) and it dumps, is it gambling?
2. Is crypto investing gambling or business? grin

Before you buy a stock, you are supposed to do your investigation first. You invest only when you are sure it will yield profit. Even at that, it takes a process of time before the profit will come.

But in real gambling, the money is instantaneous. It is a quick rich scheme.

Crypto investment can be gambling depending on the conditions attached to it and it can also be a normal investment. So, it depends on what you do with the currency. There are genuine crypto investment and there are those that are as good as gambling.

1 Like

Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by jaephoenix(m): 4:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Before you buy a stock, you are supposed to do your investigation first. You invest only when you are sure it will yield profit. Even at that, it takes a process of time before the profit will come.

But in real gambling, the money is instantaneous. It is a quick rich scheme.

Crypto investment can be gambling depending on the conditions attached to it and it can also be a normal investment. So, it depends on what you do with the currency. There are genuine crypto investment and there are those that are as good as gambling.
Spoken like a true cretard.
No stock gives you 100% or even 50% guarantee of profit. You still take risks. Sometimes stocks took hits during this recent stock market crash. Even blue chip stocks like TSLA took massive hits because of Musk's gerrymandering. Also Meta(Facebook's parent company) nosedived 50% or so. Zuckerberg had to slash the workforce.
Imagine the amount of loss investors and business folks would have lost.
What am I saying? No matter the amount of Investigations you understand, there's always a big risk in any business or investment.
Same risk applies in gambling. You win some, or you lose some. Only the turnover is immediate unlike stocks and business enterprises
Re: A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off by waldigit: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wNMNZsl17U

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves T-shirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off or leave!

Matthew 10:12-15 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos / Does Water Break The Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.