Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,340 members, 7,894,473 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

“lola, No Nex” – Peter Okoye Of Psquare Begs Wife To Join Only Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “lola, No Nex” – Peter Okoye Of Psquare Begs Wife To Join Only Fan (916 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Blocked Me Because I Refused His Advances. / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“lola, No Nex” – Peter Okoye Of Psquare Begs Wife To Join Only Fan by hicliq(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Peter Okoye, known as Mr P of the Nigerian music group PSquare, is thinking about creating an OnlyFans account to supplement his income like other international artists.

OnlyFans is a subscription-based website where content creators offer exclusive content to their fans. Although the platform is known for its adult content, it can be used by anyone looking to build a following and monetize it.

Recently, US model and OnlyFans star Blac Chyna showed evidence of earning $20 million in a single month from the site.

Apparently moved by the earnings of top stars on the platform, Mr. P revealed on his Instagram story, that he would like to open an OnlyFans page.

The music star apologized to his wife, Lola Okoye, in advance, just in case he joined the adult site.

Continue Reading: https://politainment.net/celebrity-gossip/lola-no-nex-peter-okoye-of-psquare-begs-wife/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Explains Why She Can’t Leave Her Husband Due To Infidelity / Jackson Gives Up Neverland Ranch / I Love New York Goes To Wwe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.