Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (121067 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 5:47pm On May 06, 2008
Lindiwe:

Beacuse of that, i shall visit Owerri by God's grace this weekend and attend mass at the cathedral. Bishop Obinna is God sent and quite inspiring! kiss kiss

i neva attended Mass there sad cry
we had a good wonderful Priest in sch and our choir na diff tory kiss kiss kiss
i did attend Mass at Aladima, St Mary's i think is it called, a Parish at Oji and also a Parish close to Rapour hotel

my my sch Mass takes the cake anyday!
Hymns are sang in Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Calabar etc
lovely!!!!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 5:51pm On May 06, 2008
Viee,
well it's not Oby's fault oh that she can't pray or sing the credo and the rest in igbo. I too, when i first went to school in FUTO, it wasn't easy flowing with the songs, though they were great songs. So i had to make a deliberate effort to learn them all.
Now i can comfortably say i'm a guru  grin grin no be small thing!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2008
Viee,
so you attended mass at Aladinma! No it's called Holy Cross Parish. I spent most of my weekends at Aladinma and i attended mass in that parish.

I also know the parish at rapour hotel, and it's also a good one.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 6:00pm On May 06, 2008
Hi lady,
welcome on board, just relax and have fun!

you don't mean it! Well i was astonished initially till you mentioned you aren't in the country. well that's quite understandable. Well you could go ahead and do the novena privately or get someone to join you. You could go to this site to print the prayers http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/pentecost/seven.htm
We are on the 5th day shaaa. You can also continue with the May devotion if it's not done in the parish you're going to.
Where in the US are you?
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 6:01pm On May 06, 2008
~Lady~:

Hello all

viee, Oby1, and Lindiwe, u guys seem to be having fun here o!

I have a question. Aren't all the churches supposed to do the Novena for the Holy Spirit?
My church does it but I am traveling and I looked up the Parishes where I am going and called them and they said no they're not doing the Novenas, I am so disappointed.

I want to move back to Naija ASAP!!!!

You all are making me miss home so much. I haven't even truly experienced what it's like to worship in Niaja. I know it's going to be different. The Parishes here are very lenient. Some things are done and some things are not done. I like my Parish because we always have a Nigerian Priest and a lot of Africans attend it, though it's still a bit lenient. But this new Priest is setting the place ablaze and I'm loving it. We're weeding out those who are not really of God and challenging everyone to be better christians.
If you go across the street, it's a different story o.

I WANT TO COME BACK HOME!!!!! I AM SOOO HOME SICK!!!!

The church is always one, the pentecost novena is everywhere, but it depends on Parish by Parish; in some parish is general, while some is by society to society, my parish is only the Charismatics and the CBIU, while in St. Mary's is all parishioners ( i attended theirs once).

Lady are you a Nigerian? you said you are home sick thats why i asked.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lady2(f): 6:07pm On May 06, 2008
Hi lady,
welcome on board, just relax and have fun!

you don't mean it! Well i was astonished initially till you mentioned you aren't in the country. well that's quite understandable. Well you could go ahead and do the novena privately or get someone to join you. You could go to this site to print the prayers http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/pentecost/seven.htm
We are on the 5th day shaaa. You can also continue with the May devotion if it's not done in the parish you're going to.
Where in the US are you?

Lol, I hope you all did not think I reside in Naija o. I am in Florida right now attending school here. Yeah I notice that things differ from parish to parish. I am only a year old and some days, so I'm still gettingmy hands on things. I'm catching on really quickly though.
I've been attending the Novena at my Parish and it's been wonderful. I guess for those three days that I am gone I would have to do it myself or call my friend and remain on the Phone and pray with the Parishioners.

The church is always one, the pentecost novena is everywhere, but it depends on Parish by Parish; in some parish is general, while some is by society to society, my parish is only the Charismatics and the CBIU, while in St. Mary's is all parishioners ( i attended theirs once).

Lady are you a Nigerian? you said you are home sick thats why i asked.

Yes ma'am. I was partly raised in Port-Harcourt until the age of 12 when my family moved to the US. Oh well that explains it better.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 6:09pm On May 06, 2008
Lindiwe:

Viee,
well it's not Oby's fault oh that she can't pray or sing the credo and the rest in igbo. I too, when i first went to school in FUTO, it wasn't easy flowing with the songs, though they were great songs. So i had to make a deliberate effort to learn them all.
Now i can comfortably say i'm a guru  grin grin no be small thing!

Ala Owerri Kwenu!!!   grin
Hey! i can sing any song in ibo, i understand ibo very well is only saying the prayers in ibo, take note  grin make una no misquote me o, abi correct nwa igbo  grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 6:11pm On May 06, 2008
Lindiwe:

Viee,
so you attended mass at Aladinma! No it's called Holy Cross Parish. I spent most of my weekends at Aladinma and i attended mass in that parish.

I also know the parish at rapour hotel, and it's also a good one.

yes! ur right, itz called Holy Cross Parish
i was attendn daily Masses there
i rem fridays is usually for 'special prayers' Holy Hour etc
was always nice. . .
d Parish close to Rapour, was for Sunday evening Mass for me. . .
u sure say i no no u? cheesy grin

did u get to  visit Ohum Monastry in Enugu?
thou i wasnt a legionary, i went with them in sch
it was quite an experience!
really enjoyed Owerri. . .
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 6:14pm On May 06, 2008
did u get to visit Ohum Monastry in Enugu?

i've heard so much abt Ohum Monastry, can you tell me about it
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 6:36pm On May 06, 2008
Oby1:

i've heard so much about Ohum Monastry, can you tell me about it

my dear it is A GREAT PLACE
the environment is a bit isolated
waterfalls, moutain, orchard surrond it. . .
the weather is a killer
it was so cold shocked shocked shocked
then the prayer session na diff matter
they pray 247
we had to book in advance since a lot of pple come there for prayers as well
so we had some rooms reserved for us
Stations of the cross is down on the hill
dat one na serious exercise ooo
then the trip to the water falls took us abt 2hrs
by the tym we got there we were so exhausted
by the joy of the gettn there was a cure!

truely enjoyed my stay there and sure i will go back sumtym
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 9:48am On May 07, 2008
apologies sisters, yesterday while we were chilling out here on the thread, i suddenly lost my internet, that was why you didn't hear from me again!

~Lady~:

Lol, I hope you all did not think I reside in Naija o. I am in Florida right now attending school here. Yeah I notice that things differ from parish to parish. I am only a year old and some days, so I'm still gettingmy hands on things. I'm catching on really quickly though.

oops! I for one, thought you were in Lag as well. well that's good to know. Now i understand how you could comfortably pray your rosary in the bus and even talk to someone about our Lord and pray the rosary with her. definitely not our own kind of Lagos danfo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 9:52am On May 07, 2008
viee:

did u get to  visit Ohum Monastry in Enugu?
thou i wasnt a legionary, i went with them in sch
it was quite an experience!
really enjoyed Owerri. . .

yeah i remember quite vividly when that trip was organised in my school. i couldn't join the legionaries for the trip because we had series of compulsory workshop practices scheduled for that very weekend. After that they never got to organise another one till i left school.
peeps that went for it never stopped talking about their experience.

Yeah it's another day again! today is the sixth day of the novena to the holy spirit, and the church collectively prays for the gift of understanding. See below.

DAY SIX

If Thou take Thy grace away, nothing pure in man will stay, All his good is turn'd to ill.

The Gift Of Understanding.

Understanding, as a gift of the Holy Spirit, helps us to grasp the meaning of the truths of our holy religion. By faith we know them, but by understanding we learn to appreciate and relish them. It enables us to penetrate the inner meaning of revealed truths and through them to be quickened to newness of life. Our faith ceases to be sterile and inactive, but inspires a mode of life that bears eloquent testimony to the faith that is in us; we begin to "walk worthy of God in all things pleasing, and increasing in the knowledge of God."

Prayer

Come, O Spirit of Understanding, and enlighten our minds, that we may know and believe all the mysteries of salvation; and may merit at last to see the eternal light in Thy Light; and in the light of glory to have a clear vision of Thee and the Father and the Son. Amen.

Our Father and Hail Mary ONCE.
Glory be to the Father SEVEN TIMES.

Act of Consecration to the holy spirit
On my knees before the great multitude of heavenly witnesses,
I offer myself soul and body to Thee,
Eternal Spirit of God.
I adore the brightness of Thy purity,
the unerring keenness of Thy justice,
and the might of Thy love.
Thou art the Strength and Light of my soul.
In Thee I live and move and am.
I desire never to grieve Thee by unfaithfulness to grace,
and I pray with all my heart to be kept
from the smallest sin against Thee.
Mercifully guard my every thought
and grant that I may always watch for Thy light
and listen to Thy voice
and follow Thy gracious inspirations.
I cling to Thee and give myself to Thee
and ask Thee by Thy compassion
to watch over me in my weakness.
Holding the pierced Feet of Jesus
and looking at His Five Wounds
and trusting in His Precious Blood
and adoring His opened Side and stricken Heart,
I implore Thee Adorable Spirit,
helper of my infirmity,
so to keep me in Thy grace
that I may never sin against Thee.
Give me grace O Holy Ghost,
Spirit of the Father and the Son,
to say to Thee always and everywhere,
"Speak Lord, for Thy servant heareth."

Amen.

Prayer For The Seven Gifts Of The Holy Spirit.

O Lord Jesus Christ Who, before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish Your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me, dear Lord, with the sign of Your true disciples and animate me in all things with Your Spirit.
Amen.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 10:58am On May 07, 2008
viee:

my dear it is A GREAT PLACE
the environment is a bit isolated
waterfalls, moutain, orchard surrond it. . .
the weather is a killer
it was so cold shocked shocked shocked
then the prayer session na diff matter
they pray 247
we had to book in advance since a lot of people come there for prayers as well
so we had some rooms reserved for us
Stations of the cross is down on the hill
that one na serious exercise ooo
then the trip to the water falls took us about 2hrs
by the time we got there we were so exhausted
by the joy of the gettn there was a cure!

truely enjoyed my stay there and sure i will go back sumtym

Good morning all! wishing you all God's blessing of today.

i will really love to be there someday, anytime i visit d village since its very close to my area.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2008

Come, O Spirit of Understanding, and enlighten our minds, that we may know and believe all the mysteries of salvation; and may merit at last to see the eternal light in Thy Light; and in the light of glory to have a clear vision of Thee and the Father and the Son. Amen.

Eternal Spirit of God.
and listen to Thy voice
helper of my infirmity,

Amen.

O Lord Jesus Christ Who, before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish Your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me, dear Lord, with the sign of Your true disciples and animate me in all things with Your Spirit.
Amen.

AMEN & AMEN
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 11:02am On May 07, 2008
Today's Saint

Blessed Rose Venerini (1656-1728)

Rose was born at Viterbo in Italy, the daughter of a doctor. Following the death of her fiancé she entered a convent, but soon returned home to care for her newly widowed mother. Meanwhile, Rose invited the women of the neighborhood to recite the rosary in her home, forming a sort of sodality with them.

As she looked to her future, Rose, under the spiritual guidance of a Jesuit priest, became convinced that she was called to become a teacher in the world rather than a contemplative nun in a convent. Clearly, she made the right choice: She was a born teacher, and the free school for girls she opened in 1685 was well received.

Soon the cardinal invited her to oversee the training of teachers and the administration of schools in his Diocese of Montefiascone. As Rose's reputation grew, she was called upon to organize schools in many parts of Italy, including Rome. Her disposition was right for the task as well, for Rose often met considerable opposition but was never deterred.

She died in Rome in 1728, where a number of miracles were attributed to her. She was beatified in 1952. The sodality, or group of women she had invited to prayer, was ultimately given the rank of a religious congregation. Today, the so-called Venerini Sisters can be found in the United States and elsewhere, working among Italian immigrants.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2008
Oby1:

Today's Saint

Blessed Rose Venerini (1656-1728)

Rose was born at Viterbo in Italy, the daughter of a doctor. Following the death of her fiancé she entered a convent, but soon returned home to care for her newly widowed mother. Meanwhile, Rose invited the women of the neighborhood to recite the rosary in her home, forming a sort of sodality with them.

As she looked to her future, Rose, under the spiritual guidance of a Jesuit priest, became convinced that she was called to become a teacher in the world rather than a contemplative nun in a convent. Clearly, she made the right choice: She was a born teacher, and the free school for girls she opened in 1685 was well received.

Soon the cardinal invited her to oversee the training of teachers and the administration of schools in his Diocese of Montefiascone. As Rose's reputation grew, she was called upon to organize schools in many parts of Italy, including Rome. Her disposition was right for the task as well, for Rose often met considerable opposition but was never deterred.

She died in Rome in 1728, where a number of miracles were attributed to her. She was beatified in 1952. The sodality, or group of women she had invited to prayer, was ultimately given the rank of a religious congregation. Today, the so-called Venerini Sisters can be found in the United States and elsewhere, working among Italian immigrants.

this Saint kinda remind me of wht we were talkn abt yrst: 'to work is to pray'
morn peeps wink
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lady2(f): 2:35pm On May 07, 2008
oops! I for one, thought you were in Lag as well. well that's good to know. Now i understand how you could comfortably pray your rosary in the bus and even talk to someone about our Lord and pray the rosary with her. definitely not our own kind of Lagos danfo!

LOL!!!

I didn't say it was comfortable. I just said I did it. Trust me practicing Christianity and being a Catholic is not very easy in the US, especially the south where almost every one is baptist or primitive baptist or african methodist episcopal or united methodist episcopal or church of God in Christ, anything but Catholic. They frown upon you and tell you you're going to hell. It's not easy at all. I might be safer on a molue.

I was a protestant and attended just about every church out there and found them discriminatory or confused and very bashful.

Yeah it's another day again! today is the sixth day of the novena to the holy spirit, and the church collectively prays for the gift of understanding. See below.

DAY SIX

If Thou take Thy grace away, nothing pure in man will stay, All his good is turn'd to ill.

The Gift Of Understanding.

Understanding, as a gift of the Holy Spirit, helps us to grasp the meaning of the truths of our holy religion. By faith we know them, but by understanding we learn to appreciate and relish them. It enables us to penetrate the inner meaning of revealed truths and through them to be quickened to newness of life. Our faith ceases to be sterile and inactive, but inspires a mode of life that bears eloquent testimony to the faith that is in us; we begin to "walk worthy of God in all things pleasing, and increasing in the knowledge of God."

Prayer

Eternal Spirit of God.
and listen to Thy voice
helper of my infirmity,

Amen.

Amen.

AMEN!!!!!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

LOL!!!

I didn't say it was comfortable. I just said I did it. Trust me practicing Christianity and being a Catholic is not very easy in the US, especially the south where almost every one is baptist or primitive baptist or african methodist episcopal or united methodist episcopal or church of God in Christ, anything but Catholic. They frown upon you and tell you you're going to hell. It's not easy at all. I might be safer on a molue.

I was a protestant and attended just about every church out there and found them discriminatory or confused and very bashful.

AMEN!!!!!

wow, lady u were a protestant shocked shocked shocked and now a catholic (a brilliant one at that)

this is interesting! now all those who say people are leaving the catholic church will see that there are so many more coming in.

just came to greet you guys, am having a very busy day at work, pray for me o.

lindiwe, viee, ebos, lady and all others i greet o!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

Unfortunately you may have been blind to the lessons you were supposed to get while still a protestant. You talk about discrimination, glad to let you know that the RCC is the most culprit knowing their history during the Inquisition you know. Even the "Protestants" you call us, is it not the discrimination birthed by the RCC?

Bashing is relative. Words of correction and expositions will always sound bashful as people naturally get defensive even in the face of small disparaging views.

~Lady~,
i know you and if my prediction is right, i should expect a very bitter vitriol from you in rebuttals. grin Like i said to you earlier , i wont look at your rantings (if you take that approach again this time) but focus on the issues. I hope i have not spoilt someone's day by intruding? Apologies if i have.

Cheers!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2008
lady, when exactly is your birthday? mine is 12th may.
so please house pray for me and my intentions and i promise i'll keep doing same for you all (as i always do).

love you all kiss
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2008
some people can't do without us, they love what we have but can't have themselves. so they play dog in a manger.

well if u cant beat us, please feel free to join us, in our Mother Mary's house there are many rooms there grin

Ave Maria, ora pro nobis. Amen.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:19pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

wow, lady u were a protestant shocked shocked shocked and now a catholic (a brilliant one at that)

this is interesting! now all those who say people are leaving the catholic church will see that there are so many more coming in.

just came to greet you guys, am having a very busy day at work, pray for me o.

lindiwe, viee, ebos, lady and all others i greet o!

Hi Carlos and how is work?

There are so many of them, i even have a friend formerly a muslim, now a catholic, he even prays d Rosary more than those who have bn there for long
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 3:24pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

lady, when exactly is your birthday? mine is 12th may.
so please house pray for me and my intentions and i promise i'll keep doing same for you all (as i always do).

love you all kiss

hey hapi hapi bday!!!
chei alota pple don dey old ooo grin cheesy
wishn u d best of the year. . . .
this yr na ur yr ooo: 1st u change job, then u meet Pam come become PamCarl
walahi, na ur year b diz wink
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

some people can't do without us, they love what we have but can't have themselves. so they play dog in a manger.

well if u can't beat us, please feel free to join us, in our Mother Mary's house there are many rooms there grin

Honestly, the world is incomplete without you grin. Just make sure we are safe by not starting another Inquisition grin

Carlosein:

well if u can't beat us, please feel free to join us, in our Mother Mary's house there are many rooms there grin

Are there rooms in the grave? I no dey go o grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2008
oby, work is fine o. thanks.
biko leave those people with them bad belle jare.

viee, yes o this is my year indeed and i may be old in body but young at heart indeed.
as lagbaja said "ïn my heart am twenty sometin" grin grin grin grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:30pm On May 07, 2008
viee:

hey hapi hapi bday!!!
chei alota people don dey old ooo grin cheesy
wishn u d best of the year. . . .
this yr na your yr ooo: 1st u change job, then u meet Pam come become PamCarl
walahi, na your year b diz wink

darling viee how u dey, sorry i left so sudden yesterday it was because of the rain yesterday, it rained heavily my area
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

oby, work is fine o. thanks.
biko leave those people with them bad belle jare.

viee, yes o this is my year indeed and i may be old in body but young at heart indeed.
as lagbaja said "ïn my heart am twenty sometin" grin grin grin grin

Carlos e bi like sey u like Lagbaja so much grin u alwaz make mention of his name.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 3:35pm On May 07, 2008
Oby1:

Carlos e bi like sey u like Lagbaja so much grin u alwaz make mention of his name.

u sure say no b lagbaja himsef? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Oby1:

darling viee how u dey, sorry i left so sudden yesterday it was because of the rain yesterday, it rained heavily my area

my dear i got hm abt 11.30. . .
bone tired. . .
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2008
yes o i like lagbaja no be small.

viee:

u sure say no b lagbaja himsef? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

my dear i got hm about 11.30. . .
bone tired. . .

shhh, no leak my secret naaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mechionu haba!!

that yestaday rain no get part two at all, i drench come dry before i reach house around past 11pm.

i pray make rain no beat me like that again o grin grin grin grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2008
but as i dey say make rain no beat me naim i come remember one yoruba proverb wey say person wey rain no beat and sun no beat,
na hunger go beat am well well.

so make i dey tank God say no be hunger dey beat me o.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 3:44pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

AMEN!!!!!

Lady are you serious! when did you get converted to the church? and wow, you're not doing bad at all! i'm proud of you!
keep up the spirit!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 3:45pm On May 07, 2008
cgift:

Honestly, the world is incomplete without you grin. Just make sure we are safe by not starting another Inquisition grin

Are there rooms in the grave? I no dey go o grin

hello cgift.
You know there can never be rooms in the grave, but in heaven and in heaven i hope you will not turn back when you see Mother of our Saviour there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (155) (Reply)

Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.