Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,177 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) (35073 Views)

Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help / Agberoism; Tinubu Loses More Supporters By Ridiculing Funke Akindele As An Ant / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Emola12(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
God bless the thug and his family cool
when dey attack you and your family that is how dey will appreciate your attackers in Jesus mighty name Amen

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by shegra58: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the kind of dirty politics that Tinubu play in Lagos

That man is evil and must never be allowed to be president , he go bloody gan
he will be president of federal republic of Nigeria
You people are losing fans because of your hatred towards Tinubu I know 2 Yoruba people who were OBIdient but vow never to vote for Obi again because of all the insults you're hauling against Tinubu,mostly we Yoruba don't joke with our elders continue and the reality will Dawn on you come Feb 25th
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by John4B: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Is that all they can do? Attacking innocent people going to rally.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Amaggedon:
You people try , which people? Don't say iPob chased your oba out of his palace again oo . See you try? You know how to start it. I heard you have bought some cutlass and some short guns to attack igbos after election ? Lol I just hope you don't come here to complain how okoros are savages.

You are talking gibberish, as your parent how obasanjo finished biafra/ojukwu.
Ask your elders since 1999 till 2019 if the igbos ever see draw in lagos when it comes to poll.
Ask your alaba brothers weytin there eye see for agbero hand when the fufu for there chest decieved them.

I bear no hate towards no tribe and i believe in co-existing but if you think you can travel all the way from instead of facing your hustle jeje you want to dictate & intimate your host then you have it coming woto woto.

face una business for lagos jejely don't ever dare to dictate to us or impose on us. #peace
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by azpekuliar: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
All because of a simple election, see what fellow Nigerians had to go true.

I say this with all sense of responsibility.

With all due respect, tinubu aka emilokan is a hòoligan and a breeder of miscreants, thugs and hooligans, who must never ever be allowed to near presidency.

Your last paragraph is what I have been saying since that cartel boss became the presidential flag bearer of the APC. If he wins I am getting a Beretta because his thugs will make life difficult here in Lagos with their criminality and the police will look the other way. Those who reside in other states may not understand.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by IgOga(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:

shocked sorry what nonsense are you typing.....violence must be condemned in whatever form
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by azpekuliar: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2023
drey076:

Imagine this nonsense, this is why we deserve wicked leaders to teach us lesson because attitude of the leaders is reflected in attitude of the followers

The military is making inroads into West African democracies because their politicians have shown time and time again that they are not ready to practice democracy.
This time may they rule for 50 uninterrupted years. Maybe by then my grandchildren will be ready for democracy. grin
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2023
inoki247:
Make dem defend dem sef self defense is allowed under the constitution why're dey calling on Police wey dem don pursue comot from dere region to come rescue them in another place.....

See who is telling me to vote for TINUBU.....a man who supports the killings of others ....

Can anything good come out of Yoruba Muslims??
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The attack is what made I and hundreds of thousands of Obidients to step back.

I don't want to be In Hospital on Election day, obi needs my PVC more than he needs me to come to his rally.

And that's the same way they will step back from polling booths on election day. Atiku is your next president. Suck on it
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
I bet you, if we decides to rèciprocàte same in the east, na dèath to anyone on APC regalia and no time to forgive

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by inoki247: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

See who is telling me to vote for TINUBU.....a man who supports the killings of others ....

Can anything good come out of Yoruba Muslims??

LoL wen dey say u guys are Zombie u will say no You can't defend yourself and you're Killing police in ur region you people are just full of noise yesterday don confirm am 2weeks time you people will see the difference....

Since you can believe the president was cloned so continue with your stupid thoery nobody dey du dat Yoruba Muslim jargons for SW u can carry ur religion jargons to ur region e no dey work for SW.....
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Amaggedon: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You are talking gibberish, as your parent how obasanjo finished biafra/ojukwu.
Ask your elders since 1999 till 2019 if the igbos ever see draw in lagos when it comes to poll.
Ask your alaba brothers weytin there eye see for agbero hand when the fufu for there chest decieved them.

I bear no hate towards no tribe and i believe in co-existing but if you think you can travel all the way from instead of facing your hustle jeje you want to dictate & intimate your host then you have it coming woto woto.

face una business for lagos jejely don't ever dare to dictate to us or impose on us. #peace
Intimidate who exactly ? Just go through your post again and you will see you trying to patch your guilty conscience with lies. Where has the igbo people ever try to dictate who rule or become your governor? Has the igbos ever tried to contest governorship seat in your states? The people the igbos are supporting are they not same Yoruba as you? So what is trying to intimidate you? So if they don't support to build Tinubu's polictical dynasty it's becomes a Yoruba and Igbo war? I just told you that you people should try what you're planning if Tinubu loses the presidential election. You will understand the meaning of savagery.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
na wetin go kill you last last you go bless God for..... Irritating fellow!!!
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Imagine what will happen if TINUBU wins this election......

When BUhari won , We all saw what Fulani headers turned to, showing us their powers and killing not only in the North , but both South as well....

If TINUBU ever wins this election, his Agberos union and thuggery department will increase, inshort, all Yoruba Muslims will enrol into the Agbero section of Lagos State and start to unleash mayhem on Nigerians....

The fight will shift from FULANI Herdsmen killings to Tinubu Agberos killings....

FULANI Herdsmen will equally continue their own because TINUBU has no time for them, all he wants is to be President .....

Just Imagine, just ordinary rally......they are already unleashing evils , and some fools and fellow Agberos here are supporting them with their full fool chests....

Can anything good come out of Yoruba Muslims
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by igbosarejews(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2023
oneMalik:
You attacked people on social media and they attacked you too on the street ....

Any difference ?
Had unknown gun men in the east stromed Tinubu çampaign, we know what your Yourba media will.write about it. Look, nobody hàve monopoly of vîolence. You know in the east if we decides to reciprocate ours is sènding the person to gràve.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Amaggedon:
Intimidate who exactly ? Just go through your post again and you will see you trying to patch your guilty conscience with lies. Where has the igbo people ever try to dictate who rule or become your governor? Has the igbos ever tried to contest governorship seat in your states? The people the igbos are supporting are they not same Yoruba as you? So what is trying to intimidate you? So if they don't support to build Tinubu's polictical dynasty it's becomes a Yoruba and Igbo war? I just told you that you people should try what you're planning if Tinubu loses the presidential election. You will understand the meaning of savagery.

Their problem is that Igbos always support Yoruba Christians in Lagos State.....
I wonder who they expect them to support, when they have seen the devil in them if they support them ....lols
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2023
07kjb:
Miscreants them never jam

Any of them that comes my way I will send him to hell immediately
You werey and chest beating, I know that werey, na like this he dey make mouth online too, boys hand touch am he dey do like who wan die
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Chizzyjforce: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
Totally unacceptable... The culprits must be charged

Way to go... I expect this type of comment from ihordspy and .
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
APC thugs. Na their way
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2023
inoki247:

LoL wen dey say u guys are Zombie u will say no You can't defend yourself and you're Killing police in ur region you people are just full of noise yesterday don confirm am 2weeks time you people will see the difference....

Since you can believe the president was cloned so continue with your stupid thoery nobody dey du dat Yoruba Muslim jargons for SW u can carry ur religion jargons to ur region e no dey work for SW.....

You are inconsequential over here , I don't expect you to reply me pls....so shift and go and mingle with your mates....

I just gave you an advice and why I shouldnt vote for TINUBU but you are here telling me about cloned President ....
Must you talk gibberish like your Master??
( Peter Obi betrayed Jesus Christ )....

Mtchewwww
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
Fear dey catch them... the only thing dem sabi na violence and nothing more... I no think suffering dey tire these thugs sha.. just give them ogogoro and small change dem go dey cause trouble dey go.
thug are not suffering, if you know how much they made daily from money They collect from motorist daily you will know.

The Bleep fresh babe because they always gallant with cash
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Goodson15:
Nice one, from the new commissioner of police,he is not yet corrupt
what do you expect? Its like you don't know much about Lagos thug, they got the backing of gov and tinibu . police will just be looking unless order come from IG, Commissioner can't do nada
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by inoki247: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

You are inconsequential over here , I don't expect you to reply me pls....so shift and go and mingle with your mates....

I just gave you an advice and why I shouldnt vote for TINUBU but you are here telling me about cloned President ....
Must you talk gibberish like your Master??
( Peter Obi betrayed Jesus Christ )....

Mtchewwww

LoL save your tears for now....

You go need am in 2wks time bucket 🪣🪣 go full...
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
This is very bad, who are the people behind such dastardly act?
you that know? Should as "my turn"
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2023
inoki247:

LoL save your tears for now....

You go need am in 2wks time bucket 🪣🪣 go full...

Hahahahahaahhahahjajaa ......it will be like a town hall different from baluba lubana Banana , to you......

Nairaland INEC Chairman .......
Supporter of evils ....
Core Yoruba Muslim
People that have sold their conscience to the devil.....

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Lovelive: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Which elders ? Elders that have rejected your Tinubu ?

Tinubu will never and can never be President of any country. Please mark it down !
shegra58:
he will be president of federal republic of Nigeria
You people are losing fans because of your hatred towards Tinubu I know 2 Yoruba people who were OBIdient but vow never to vote for Obi again because of all the insults you're hauling against Tinubu,mostly we Yoruba don't joke with our elders continue and the reality will Dawn on you come Feb 25th
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Amaggedon: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Their problem is that Igbos always support Yoruba Christians in Lagos State.....
I wonder who they expect them to support, when they have seen the devil in them if they support them ....lols
I truely don't understand why Tinubu feels igbos must support him. They just just want to create this scanerio that the igbos are contesting against yoruba's in South West , were there's nothing of such . Tinubu has really damaged the reasoning of most of his supporters . You can imagine his wife saying that they will invoke the gods of Lagos to Chase the igbos and poses what is of igbos in Lagos . People really don't make anything out it because it wasn't coming from an Igbo person. Imagine some of his supporters attacking everybody that was going to the venue of labour party presidential election. And people supporting it.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by clevybrown(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
why such height of hate and bitterness for ur fellow human just because of politicians who don't know or even give a fvck about u shocked
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by 40BGvm: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Try to pretend you have intelligence sometimes, no be cause.

inoki247:
Make dem defend dem sef self defense is allowed under the constitution why're dey calling on Police wey dem don pursue comot from dere region to come rescue them in another place.....
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Janajack: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2023
As long as Mc Oluomo and Kabaka are still in Lagos, their will be no peace in Lagos during the General elections.

I urge the federal government of Nigeria to arrest Mc Oluomo and Kabaka now otherwise blood must flow in Lagos State.

I believe President Buhari will do something about these Mc Oluomo and Kabaka public nuisance in Lagos.

President Buhari has already promised us a free and fair elections in Nigeria.

According to the information i got from a reliable source, the North is supporting Igbos in Lagos. The North has also promised to help Igbos fight against any man that will cause problems during Presidential Election in Lagos.

God bless President Buhari,
God bless INEC chairman,
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Jnrprince1(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2023
JealousCobra:

We are waiting for any useless Yoruba politician and his urchins to come for campaign in the SE.
Like I said before una to like trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Lawmaker, Sani Makama Kidnapped From Abuja Hotel / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.