Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,891 members, 7,976,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) (35253 Views)

Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help / Agberoism; Tinubu Loses More Supporters By Ridiculing Funke Akindele As An Ant / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by grammarian247(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
God bless the thug and his family cool

This one should be taken into custody; he is a menace to our society.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Jnrprince1:

Like I said before una to like trouble

So Mc Oluomo and his miserable urchins that first initiated this fight loved peace Abi?

Like I said the message has been passed to our brothers in the SE, we are waiting for una.

I rest my case 😋😋
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
This is very bad, who are the people behind such dastardly act?
Obident attack Obident to get sympathy from us but no lover here

From the way Obi wins online vote I thought all Lagos will be behind him
Yesterday

God let this guy join us or lose all
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by 2016v2017: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
All because of a simple election, see what fellow Nigerians had to go true.

I say this with all sense of responsibility.

With all due respect, tinubu aka emilokan is a hòoligan and a breeder of miscreants, thugs and hooligans, who must never ever be allowed to near presidency.
Thiefn.ubu will never be President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Elderustin: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
Are u sure of this. When it happened to relation or family member I hope u will say the same.

Be careful of what u wish others.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by danhans(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Investigation indeed
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2023
JealousCobra:

So Mc Oluomo and his miserable urchins that first initiated this fight loved peace Abi?

Like I said the message has been passed to our brothers in the SE, we are waiting for una.

I rest my case 😋😋

we are done with rallys in the east only south south remain

So what next
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by 2016v2017: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the kind of dirty politics that Tinubu play in Lagos

That man is evil and must never be allowed to be president , he go bloody gan
He's worst than Shekau of Boko Haram
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Congratulations to the youths that did this, some youths are the problems of this country not the old politicians.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Amaggedon:
Intimidate who exactly ? Just go through your post again and you will see you trying to patch your guilty conscience with lies. Where has the igbo people ever try to dictate who rule or become your governor? Has the igbos ever tried to contest governorship seat in your states? The people the igbos are supporting are they not same Yoruba as you? So what is trying to intimidate you? So if they don't support to build Tinubu's polictical dynasty it's becomes a Yoruba and Igbo war? I just told you that you people should try what you're planning if Tinubu loses the presidential election. You will understand the meaning of savagery.

Guilty conscience ke !! say i kill person or what?? we have other tribes in lagos that are not even supporting Tinubu or APC but they go about it in the modest way.

But we all know in Lagos, the people pdp bank on as supporters to oppose APC are IGBOS, because among other tribes na Igbo carry Tinubu matter for head like gala, of all places in lagos opposition alway capitalize in igbo dominated areas for there campaign and rally.
the motion why Igbos want APC out in lagos is not for common good, it more about personal vendetta against Tinubu and thats what they've brought to National election.

in 2015 it was not only the igbos that voted against Buhari but he had to call them out as 5%ters .. why ??

in lagos It as alway being a yoruba vs igbo war because of the Nsogbu Nsogbu igbos bring into politics and it is even affecting them on national level.
why always the igbo man.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Light78: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:

You want to imitate or copy Nwamaikpe.

I pity you, the guy is now suffering because of all the bad things he supported and said on Nairaland. Karma is dealing with him personally.

Better change your ways. It's a true life something.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:

Have you heard of karma before

Yours on the way
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
ewure, ewu, akuya
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Doracity82(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
Unknown gunmen will attack you and your wretched family soon. Wicked soul
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by softsoul22(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2023
This is uncalled for, i now begin to ponder and reminisced about the people of Nigeria and our ways of reasoning. Some people are so blindfolded and never think out of the box to elect a good leader. We must be wise enough to know we to vote in the coming election come Feb. I'm not supporting any candidate at the moment but my conscience will judge and vote for the right choice with all these happenings.

Well I'm an Export/Import clearing agent. Kindly check my signature for any biz opportunities. Always @ ur service.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Amaggedon: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Guilty conscience ke !! say i kill person or what?? we have other tribes in lagos that are not even supporting Tinubu or APC but they go about it in the modest way.

But we all know in Lagos, the people pdp bank on as supporters to oppose APC are IGBOS, because among other tribes na Igbo carry Tinubu matter for head like gala, of all places in lagos opposition alway capitalize in igbo dominated areas for there campaign and rally.
the motion why Igbos want APC out in lagos is not for common good, it more about personal vendetta against Tinubu and thats what they've brought to National election.

in 2015 it was not only the igbos that voted against Buhari but he had to call them out as 5%ters .. why ??

in lagos It as alway being a yoruba vs igbo war because of the Nsogbu Nsogbu igbos bring into politics and it is even affecting them on national level.
why always the igbo man.
As you know majority of the igbos were PDP which was the National party . This issue wasn't Igbo vs Yoruba at no point. Obasanjo wasn't an Igbo man so does voting for Obasanjo in Lagos translate to igbos wanting to intimidate you in Lagos. This issue started right from Obasanjo tenure as president . This has been the igbos pattern of voting and it's because of PDP . So how is that an Igbo vs Yoruba war? You even made mention of Obasanjo commanding the operation that lead to the surrender of Biafra troops , if Igbo should have personal vendetta against anybody shouldn't it be Obasanjo? Why has the igbos supported him always? I don't know what Tinubu feeds you'all his supporters with but it's not different from what Shekau fed his Boko Haram foot soldiers with . But the igbos when pushed to the wall will respond in equal measure , this you yourself is aware of.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
yimu why do t they thug with thier PVC
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
And may such befall on every single member of your family.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by chivic(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:

No matter how you hate Obi,it's just politics but to rejoice when people are been attacked by thugs is unreasonable and inhumane.What goes around comes around.I pray you will not be a victim of thugs one day.But when it happens,you will remember this day and your comment
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2023
Amaggedon:
I truely don't understand why Tinubu feels igbos must support him. They just just want to create this scanerio that the igbos are contesting against yoruba's in South West , were there's nothing of such . Tinubu has really damaged the reasoning of most of his supporters . You can imagine his wife saying that they will invoke the gods of Lagos to Chase the igbos and poses what is of igbos in Lagos . People really don't make anything out it because it wasn't coming from an Igbo person. Imagine some of his supporters attacking everybody that was going to the venue of labour party presidential election. And people supporting it.

This is to show us, the impending dangers waiting to take over if TINUBU is allowed on that seat, his Vice alone is a dangerous human being who witnessed the Chibok girls Saga even as a a seating Governor without doing anything.....even his deputy made us to know that he is the one that first introduced Boko haram in Maiduguri before it started booming ....

The true Yorubas in the person's of Afenefere has spoken about Nigeria and what should be the right justice for a peaceful coexistence of all tribes but the selfish, greedy and never do well, in Nigeria don't want that peace and development in this country.....

After 8 years of Buhari's rule against IGBOs , where did it arrive him at? He is highly seen as the worst President of Nigeria ....lols

Imagine a man that told us that Buhari is the Messiah , is now coming to tell us that Buhari is a failure , that it is him , that is now the true Messiah .....is that not madness??

I have once asked my self why Yaba left, the highest Pyschiatric hospital is located in South West......now I know better ...
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2023
The thuggery rate in the southwest is high now. That is how they attack a soldier in Oshodi sometimes last week because they wanted to rob him of his phone. He puts on brave fight with the thugs, injured some and one die immediately.
He escaped from them with injury. I love the enforcement from the Army. Tens of the thugs are arrested.

In nutshell, any political parties going out for rally should always request for security personnel for safety of life and properties.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by oneMalik: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Go and do your worst !

Ain't changing nothing

igbosarejews:

Had unknown gun men in the east stromed Tinubu çampaign, we know what your Yourba media will.write about it. Look, nobody hàve monopoly of vîolence. You know in the east if we decides to reciprocate ours is sènding the person to gràve.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by oneMalik: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Let there be retaliation !

Nothing changes .

macaranta:
until there's retaliation ,then you'd understand that no single person has a monopoly of violence .
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by chinemezeq: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2023
God1000:
This is very bad, who are the people behind such dastardly act?
urchins naa
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by chinemezeq: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:
Which God pls
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by henrydav: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu urchins displaying their stupidity as usual
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2023
This is wrong!!!!! It is not needed! We need to be civil!!!
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by patchsk(f): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kennyswag:

May thunder fire Seun Osewa and his moderators for allowing this post.

And good you miscreanting urchin, let there be no peace with you.

Evil soul.
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Frankhendez: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
I pity those ingrates in South easth
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Which soldiers? Thesame soldiers you guys insult and bastardize here everyday? Why don't you organized your area vigilante and go out for the operation cos i believe your men are well trained and more equiped than the Army.
Goodson15:
Soldiers need to comb oshodi and jakande more,enough of this
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Agunesinjaweola: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Tinubu's alleged Lagos. A centre of thuggery, agboro, nuisance, drugs, heroin trafficking and all sort of criminality orchestrated by the heroin drug lord himself. Spit!
Yet the SS, SE Youths rushed to Lagos to join their brothers to hawk Gala and Fan Milk and send money 💰 back to their 🛖

Be thankful to Tinubu and Oluomo !!
Re: Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Massiveglory:
All because of a simple election, see what fellow Nigerians had to go true.

I say this with all sense of responsibility.

With all due respect, tinubu aka emilokan is a hòoligan and a breeder of miscreants, thugs and hooligans, who must never ever be allowed to near presidency.
Wetin concern Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Tops BBC's Africa's Best Quotes of 2015 / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.