Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) (27277 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Schifo: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Please crawl back to your hole .

Creamcrest:
Obi is a joker,no Igbo will be allowed to rule this great country.

Amaechi of apc would have been a perfect choice.

We don't need a Biafran in our aso rock.

They should stick to spare parts and jeans trading
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Never in the history of this country have we ever had a presidential candidate with so much energy like this.

Till date, Obi remains the most interviewed presidential candidates since our country independence. Indeed Obi have changed the narrative of politics in Nigeria and that is why are seem not to know how and where to attack him from.

From no structure, to four people tweeting, to he can't win any state, to winning just the south east, to no manifesto, to winning just the southeast and south south, to nobody knew him up north. To cabal want to bring him in.

Obi have rewrite the political theory in Nigeria, and in the coming days, I see govs trying to deliver on people's mandates in other to run as an independent candidate just like Obi is coming. I have alot to say but let's me say this;

Obi is coming

He's greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ozumba Mbadiwe and those first republic Igbo Greats, not so? Continue to promote inanity.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by donprinyo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nigeria may not exist if Obi is not the president come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Ofunaofu: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nwaetche:
Alfa Yarimo,

Peter Obi has finished the formal campaign in 36 states and Abuja.

This is called the home run to further energise his base for the upcoming political tsunami on the 25th of Feb. This is a four horse race.

Every vote matters!

no need to school that urchin, allow him wallow in self denial
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by DennisEche(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2023
Liebermantic:

Thunder destroy you. Tell me your family name in the East if you're truly Igbo..Which LGA and Village?
Idiot.
IGBOs are voting and it will be loud .
The Three Muslims will split Northwest votes along with Northeast votes.Then North Central, SE, SS and SW Obidients will teach you guys some bitter lessons.
Ewu, Unity beggars. Simon Ekpa is our leader and nothing you fools can do about it. If they born you well comot from 23rd and see if you no collect.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by onumadu: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
The chant by these Nigerian masses in Coal camp needs to be translated:

Obi, Obi, Obi ka ayi ga eso
Ma o na eje eje
Ma o na ana ana
Obi ka ayi ga eso!

Translated:
Obi, Obi, Obi we shall follow
Whether he is going
Whether he is coming
Obi we shall follow!
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by GambaOsaka: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Schifo:
Please crawl back to your hole .

Bro, why did you reply this fool?
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

So what is holding you guys granting Igbos referendum so they can go their way as Biafra? It is madness to want to be in one country with people you dont like
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
and other sourt east state are not part of Nigeria? It's clear obi is IPOB agenda

There will always be IPOB agenda, Obi or no Ob8, the issue of Biafra is never going away
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

So said by an inconsequential human being
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by EDIBLESS10: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
i need a job please anybody that can help.it hasn't been easy and i don't want to beg here because nobody will believe that u are speaking d truth. any good job within Lagos,i will be so greatful
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Henrinos: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Because of election they yaff all travelled the entire country.
I wish they can be doing this when any of them becomes the president to see how the masses are faring
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by stasius: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
When is Tinubu coming?
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by ogatboy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
After showing so called owner of Lagos that he is not known in Lagos, he went to Enugu, his home for many years to show that he is coal city boy. Chai Obi don make Atiku and Tinubu confuse. For their mind na, why na now this guy decide to contest?

PO is coming. Obi is coming.

11 days to come out en mass and retire oldies and their olodo supporters
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Idiko1: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is a very smart dude. He does not pay or buy campaign crowd.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by JealousCobra(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
And yet he can't do home run in his home on Monday

Guy, make una na learn politics from the man wey Sabi. Definitely I know you guys are taking note hence your trails in all Obi's related matters.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by AntiTerrorist: 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
hte author=Gossiphub post=120901590]

You sound daft.

I blame myself for engaging a komkom like you[/quote]yarimo is not only daft but also frustrated. He doesn't have the mental capacity to do the urchin job given to him. Same as PandoraObi seunmsg and Moh247.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
So it's now official stadium is no go area for OBI

go get your APv ,
your APc
sorry.. your PDP and vote for PVc

grin grin grin grin

Half brain candidates
half brain supporters
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Emola12(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

I can't misquote you because that is how your great-grandfather tinubu said he didnt believe in one Nigeria that day which means this country can never dey okay again unless dey stop tribalism that is all
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
So it's now official stadium is no go area for OBI

Bulaba banana are you still behaving like a lunatic?
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Emola12(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
and other sourt east state are not part of Nigeria? It's clear obi is IPOB agenda
buh obi spokesman is from South West now
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Emola12:
buh obi spokesman is from South West now
and you are voting obi spokesman as president
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Bulaba banana are you still behaving like a lunatic?
grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by grammarian247(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

How many times have you heard Obi talk about Biafra. You are leaving in a country where Boko Haram has ravaged the north for over 10 years of consistent killing in hundreds, what is your problem is Biafra and how Igbos should never become president. How many presidents have we had from the BH infested northern Nigeria, you lots are very stupid and useless at the same time. What appals me is how I come to share space with people as wicked and inhuman as you...it brings me tears...I hate to think that people who reason like you do have relationships, sleep ,eat and walk about...you guys are stupid...very wicked souls.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

go get your APv ,
your APc
sorry.. your PDP and vote for PVc

grin grin grin grin

Half brain candidates
half brain supporters
Very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi bribing religious body for endorsement

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Emola12(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
and you are voting obi spokesman as president
obi believe in one Nigeria now yarimo yarimo
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
JealousCobra:

Guy, make una na learn politics from the man wey Sabi. Definitely I know you guys are taking note hence your trails in all Obi's related matters.
I dislike someone that will steal #2 billions Anambra state tax payers money and bribe a whole CAN

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

There will always be IPOB agenda, Obi or no Ob8, the issue of Biafra is never going away
Hehehe it's getting clear day by day aso rock is no go area for OBI
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Give Peter obi 2 years and see him fix this nation
Man is really prepared
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=Tomp89 post=120903484][/quote] very simple oo obi must hold rallies in any part of south east on MONDAY to show his acceptance from his people
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

He found his calling, the voters are on the streets and in the markets, stadiums were old school methods of PDP and APC

Peter Obi keep going jor
And he can't find his voters in any part of south east state on Monday grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Zaramandy: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why the antagonism? No one not even you can can change what God has written
quote author=Creamcrest post=120900974]Obi is a joker,no Igbo will be allowed to rule this great country.

They should stick to spare parts and jeans trading[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US / GRV: A Lagos Original For Inclusiveness, Not Division (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.