Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) (27281 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by hohafrank(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:
Obi is a joker,no Igbo will be allowed to rule this great country.

Amaechi of apc would have been a perfect choice.

We don't need a Biafran in our aso rock.

They should stick to spare parts and jeans trading
Fool.Your eyes will soon clear.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]wetin Lagos sign post dey do for Enugu cheesy grin cheesy[color=#770077]
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Fancy4e: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

E go shock you
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Alex80s(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
I was there. My mechanic left my car to go take a glimpse of our next President, I locked my car and ran along. The love was much
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Alpharey: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Creamcrest:

Have you stopped begging at Ojuelegba. I don't use to see you anymore. grin
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Emola12:
obi believe in one Nigeria now yarimo yarimo
now ? so If he defeated BIAFRA or death abi ?
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by searchlight: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:
and other sourt east state are not part of Nigeria? It's clear obi is IPOB agenda
If obi likes let him be ipob we are still going to vote for him, if he has been aslicking you the fulani like Umahi, Ngige, Tinubu, osimbade etc they will still not vote them and if obi like let him be oba of Onitsha you will still not vote for him. You are inconsequential in this matter. Follow your old thieve and let us vote our candidate. Las las who ever wins we will see.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
searchlight:
If obi likes let him be ipob we are still going to vote for him, if he has been aslicking you the fulani like Umahi, Ngige, Tinubu, osimbade etc they will still not vote them and if obi like let him be oba of Onitsha you will still not vote for him. You are inconsequential in this matter. Follow your old thieve and let us vote our candidate. Las las who ever wins we will see.
Chaii #2 billions Anambra state stolen money is working

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi bribing religious body for endorsement

lies from the pit of hell will not help Bulablu

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

lies from the pit of hell will not help Bulablu
like this lies abi

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
like this lies abi
even the devil is an editor

you don't have evidence of anything...

i have evidence that Tinubu is Brain Dead

bulablu balablu

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
even the devil is an editor

you don't have evidence of anything...

i have evidence that Tinubu is Brain Dead

bulablu balablu
grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin

I know that guy
he's an APc Urchin

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) by Mitchy49(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
Schifo:
Please crawl back to your hole .

Pls recheck mail now. I got ur mail. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) / Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.