Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Wrong Approach - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Wrong Approach (740 Views)

When You Enter The Wrong Flight (pix) / How He Slept With The Wrong Lady / Wrong Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wrong Approach by Ralvy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2007
Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"
His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ass and say, 'How about a little sex?', and she's always sound asleep."
Re: The Wrong Approach by RichDad1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2007
:d :d :d
Re: The Wrong Approach by Aiphie(f): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2007
grin grin What d'you xpect grin grin
Re: The Wrong Approach by Ralvy(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2007
Whaaaa
Re: The Wrong Approach by Ralvy(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2007
Aiphe, wat d'u mean??
Re: The Wrong Approach by Aiphie(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2007
Aiphie means that the 2nd guy's approach is smarter. Of course he xpects his wife to feign sleep when he comes back in that state thereby avoiding harrasment.
Just help me tell the guy that it doesn't work evrytym.OK? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The Wrong Approach by clemcykul(f): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2007
well if i were da lady, i'll slap his ass turn around pork his chest and yell at himm grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Real Quiz / And Thy Say Dem Beta Pass Us(pics) / Laugh Wit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.