Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55342 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by warlordd(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.

Sure, Ekpa is a fool, but I tell u what he's doing will definitely affect the election in some parts of the southeast especially the rural areas because people will be afraid to go out and vote.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Bimpe29: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Disgusting and unfortunate.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by nwadiuko1(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Sweetpoison45:
you and ur generation are bigger idiots. Fool like u
come and stop election in the east Na....no be to rant online
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Mfetenang: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Any Biafran that does not obey Mazi Ekpa will collect bullets.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Shantyken(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Class01:
What's about this guy that the Nigeria security operative can't solve? 1 man creating mayhem in 6 states and he is left to roam freely??

5 states oo

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

Very senseless post cheesy

Wake up and face reality of life my dear

Haha, I see d reality of your zoo life on my news feed every morning. It's so much I sometimes turn it off "my dear". wink

Suffering and smiling slaves. E dey una body.

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by learnedman(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Thunder fire u criminal! Onye ara
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by TrumpDonald2: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Simon Ekpa is wasting his time. He should return Gbola Thiefnubuu's money back to him because no one takes the idiot serious.

Dont mind the idiot. He stays in faraway Finland and issues threat in Nigeria. Fool
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Almaigaa: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Wow, we IGBO are happy to hear this. That's why we see Mazi Simon Ekpa as our MESSIAH. grin grin grin

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Those of us who refer to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. The whole thing is a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"

Now this is a very funny comment

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Midehi3(f): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

Haha, I see d reality of your zoo life on my news feed every morning. It's so much I sometimes turn it off "my dear". wink

Suffering and smiling slaves. E dey una body.
Sorry for quoting you to tell you about nemesis of evil life, I thought you have sense, sorry again

Bye
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Juoflife1(f): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Any idiot trying to enforce sit at home will be severely dealt with. If Simon ekpankukwo has balls, let him try any shit and see.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Adabestseason(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Your people are now flooding Lagos to cast their votes,majority of them will be denied due to double registrations,others should extend the sit-at-home for Igbos in their regions so to complement Simon Ekpa's efforts.Bravo

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by emmydee(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Then voters in the southeast should arm themselves as well. The Ipob terrorists are always not more than 6 at a time at a location. There will be hundreds of voters in any polling unit. So Kill them all!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Hier(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2023
How is he getting his info out, which social media account is he using. His pages should be reported and blocked
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Legendaryd(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
iiifedimma:

Mr man you hav no any iota of shame for supporting a well knwn kleptomaniac and drug barons, and you even still have mind to write all this nonsense you wrote there, anyways sir you better face your urinating machine candidate in peace please sir, we all sensible nigerian are nw rooting for his excellency mr peter obi for d president of the Republic of Nigeria, obidatti is certain

Na you no get shame...let us be realistic with ourselves...I thought 🤔 you guys want out of Nigeria...what changed.... hypocrite and tribalistic bigots
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Owaincouncil: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
No wonder many of them move their pvc to lagos because their land is not secure.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

Sorry for quoting you to tell you about nemesis of evil life, I thought you have sense, sorry again

Bye

One Nigeria will always haunt you no matter how you play the ostrich. The bad roads, the perpetual lack of electricity supply, the never-ending inflation, political rigging, politicization of security architecture, denial of pension, salary delay, favouritism of muslims, apartheid system of fulanis, potential coups, sponsored tapping of land resources, incursion of boko haram and fulani herdsmen, lack of hospitals and first-responders, police bribery, fuel scarcity, subsidy scam, army invasion etc... One Nigeria would always whisper. It's never far from you.

Good bye.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by biafranrealson: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

You are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by SavageResponse(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Who is even listening to this idiot?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by gloryman91: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2023
People that didn't register to secure their PVC, and they did not permit Campaign and Mobilization to hold in their acclaimed territories, but they want one of their own to occupy ASO ROCK as the Nigerian President. 😌

" A virgin in the labour room"🥵

May case never arise.🤔
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Anndju(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2023
bleeped up country
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by princeade86(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Bodexinvest:
I don't know the people obeying this man
low life people na. What do u expect
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by homegirl1: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

Story!!!. Let him try it

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by KosiGee(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

You are an idiot and you’ll regret your actions if you are involved in the insecurity plaguing the south east. People like you should be flogged to death and your bodies burnt to ashes.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Backpedal: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Adeleketoyin:
I know its mynd44 that'll bring this to front page.
Neglect this Simon Okpa and see him lose relevance.

Don't you know Mynd44 is a bigot
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Demurray: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Simon Ekpa is wasting his time. He should return Gbola Thiefnubuu's money back to him because no one takes the idiot serious.
So it was Tinubu that's funding Epa since even before declaring for president. Hmmm IRO MBE ENIYAN WA

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by best9265: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Simon Ekpa is a coward bet me the easterners won't heed to this his fooling barking. He can't be in Finland and be talking this trash. I can't wait to go out that day to vote
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Simon to they fear? it is over for him.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by kelspinall(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2023
ikpu nne gi sit at home...only fools listen to him,naira scarcity,goto banks and see people gathered there,no more collection of old naira notes and the new ones are scarce,super scarce..some street market men and women are not educated with transfer, everyone is struggling to survive and this idiot over there is giving ikpu nne ya instructions to sit at home...only a vagabond will bash me after reading this.... useless man..if you are man enough,show for naija..
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by goodnessme1(f): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.
Finnish government will not touch Simon ekperima, he's been protected by apc government he's working for.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by obyno82: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

You don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.