Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55345 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by pagorino(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
The werey dey another country dey give order to innocent vulnerable Igbos that only want to survive. Cow*ard
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by mikywonder(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Nwa ikpa
Come home let's struggle together
Mugu
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Quintopia:

Fo real, I seriously want to see a military slap to his face!

It shall not take too long before Simon Ekpa is slapped by soldiers in Nigeria. The Finnish government shall soon declare open his bank accounts into which proceeds from Nigeria goes.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
You see how they burnt that guy that was enforcing sit at home?
We will burn any bastard that works for Simon ekpa. We will Tie them up and roast them like corn

Hardcores dey talk, zombidiots sef dey talk. O ga o. undecided

Ur cheap propaganda, why not slide it up that part of d body d sun never shines?

D guy burnt in Anambra was a thief but like everything with nigeria, u guys are always cheap propagandists, liars and forgerers.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Theevilone(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
This tout that I barely know if not that I read a whole lot.

Me a true son of Anambra will not never obey this tout NK as well.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Piptocoin: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
His time is fast approaching. I can already hear the footsteps of his shame and destruction.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by CitiOkoro(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Simon Mumu Ekpa
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Pityoobi: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
triple996:
You cannot eat your cake and have it back

Ndigbo supported these idiots and even jubilate when they kill fellow nigerian(civilians and security personnel) because your brother is in d ballot box u now what to play smart, it's not possible.
when Peter obi loses election next week, it's his brothers that sabotage him not any Anty Igbo movement

biafra or death grin
Bunch of confused treacherous sit@home internet tiger.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by symbianDON(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
nwadiuko1:
He is an idiot
a very big one at that. I blame the Finnish government who has refused to do anything about these damaging threats. Nigeria is a sovereign nation. Finland ought to respect that.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

Who told you he's a high class paid urchin, he is a very low class urchin, as in, he can't feed without that

Forgive me pls, I thought he knows the phone number of the person that collected the phone number of the fifth gateman of Tinubu in 1996...that means he is feeding on the 2k per week stipends nah from Tinubu.....
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by lizko(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Even Boko Haram as deadly as the where went on flight mode during 2015 and 2019 election without any attack's during the election period. Ur brother is on the ballot now let's give this one a try..
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Simon Ekpa is wasting his time. He should return Gbola Thiefnubuu's money back to him because no one takes the idiot serious.

When will Peter Obi return the money given to him by Britain to thwart Biafra's emergence? U think say u smart abi?

The true biafrans are always steps ahead of all these online churchrats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

Ur cheap propaganda, why not slide it up that part of d body d sun never shines?

D guy burnt in Anambra was a thief but like everything with nigeria, u guys are always cheap propagandists, liars and forgerers.

It pleases you what Simon Ekpa is doing.

Is stopping Igbos from voting in next presidential election the next plan by your candidate to win?
If you like to come to enforce stupid Ekpa's sit at home in the SE, be sure to be roasted alife. One heediot fugitive in Finland with his anti Igbo scheme cannot outmaneuver the entire Igbo.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Azyne:
Lol

Finland authorities are being too slow
Bundle this Coward back to Nigeria abeg so he can be well dealt with

Dealt the by who? The East is on the precipice of greatness, let them handle their own, they stand to lose the greatest
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by soil4soil(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
With this Obi will be the president.

There must be sit - at- home in Igbo land no coming back.

Sit at home is what will make Obi president.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by loswhite(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans
You should be arrested for threatening violence against innocent ppl.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Yibo(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
myd44 nlfpmd Seun Dominiue
Rule 2
you be fool too
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Fungitive come back to Nigeria and enforce it then we'll take you serious. I pity your foot sholders Nigeria Army will use as experiment.

You know d irony, the nigerian army ure hoping to kill some of those fighting for biafra, will still end up killing and torturing the so-called "innocents" or passers-by, many of whom may even be zombidiots.

Haha, the impunity you invite could also end u too. So watch.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by karnap(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2023
There would be soldiers on the biafran land,elections most hold do nonsense and you will have you ass kick

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by kamalbob(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Nyamuri are born cowards Ojukwu took to his heels when he saw a raw fire from Nigerian army and left thousands to die like chickens. Again the albino errand boy set up a low budget broadcast outlet in England whilst fighting for biafra hundreds of miles away, even though he sneaked in to Nigeria and start his nonsense and cowardly escaped through creek to Benin border when our gallant army sent junior officers after him.
Now this Ekpa is commanding his fellow the empty headed nyamuris to kill themselves How would that affect Nigeria? Lol anyway we appreciate you for trying to take down this fraud nyamuri project called obi. Nyamuris have no place in our administration. They can be employed to work but not to command anything! We lead they follow

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by toffyz(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.
FalseProphet1 no be "finish" o
Na "Finnish"
Double "N"
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
onuman:

It pleases you what Simon Ekpa is doing.

Is stopping Igbos from voting in next presidential election the next plan by your candidate to win?
If you like to come to enforce stupid Ekpa's sit at home in the SE, be sure to be roasted alife.

The disintegration of the south from the north is now now and now!

You people have dragged us for 50 stupid years in your silly idiotic killing field nigeria.

And now we are disengaging. Dont be a bingo.

P.S Nigerian army will likely roast an innocent zombidiot first before even finding any true biafran. Abi them dey write am for face?

If them born u well or e sure for u, meet army man tell am say u no be biafran o, u be one-nigerian. make we see whether e sure for u too say u go return home.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Midehi3(f): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Forgive me pls, I thought he knows the phone number of the person that collected the phone number of the fifth gateman of Tinubu in 1996...that means he is feeding on the 2k per week stipends nah from Tinubu.....
Exactly, that is why they try hard by all means, and they are been monitored, no work no pay cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by duro4chang(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.
Always blaming others for the problem you created and once supported.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by gmo10(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.
look at this coward forming James Bond... Mazi Ekpa na your mate
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Osanoghodua1: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.
Wahala! He was an Igbo Man when he was killing Nigerians from every parts of the country but he's no more an Igbo Man because of election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They support him, they are enemies of Nigeria

But lovers of Biafra and Oduduwa.

As days go by, my love for Finland even increases.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Onyiridike(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

And the five guys gunned down by the army are thieves too?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Henkeh05: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
You well like this so?

Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans [/quote]
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Midehi3(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

You know d irony, the nigerian army ure hoping to kill some of those fighting for biafra, will still end up killing and torturing the so-called "innocents" or passers-by, many of whom may even be zombidiots.

Haha, the impunity you invite could also end u too. So watch.
And the blood of the innocents will be on your head, just know this, It might not be now but it will surely come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.