Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55410 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just go destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

Those of us who refer to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. The whole is a fraud.

THAT IS WHY I DONT FAULT THOSE WHO CALL BIAFRA BIAFRA-UD.

IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT THEIR BAD MOVES IN POLITICS IS WHAT FACILITATED THEIR BIAFRA CHANT

ALL ALONG, WE NEVER KNEW IT WAS A BLACKMAIL. THANK GOD OBI CAME ON BOARD.

AFTER HE LOSES, WHICH HE WILL, LET ME HEAR BIAFRA PIM FROM MANY OF THESE MORONS.

IT'S PAINING ME COS I DEFENDED THESE MORONS BEFORE. NOW IM OUT FOR THEM.

7 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by ShaqFu: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Igbo:
have you written your will ? You may not make it if you defy Mazi Simon Ekpa
you're the one who should write his will, you low budget bastard.

Come to think of it, you're too poor and stupid to even own anything, talkless of owning a brain.

You demented dirt pile of devil worshipping garbage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Afamed: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Simple. No Election in Biafra land
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Jones4190(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Simon Ekpa is wasting his time. He should return Gbola Thiefnubuu's money back to him because no one takes the idiot serious.
Tinubu is very rich, richer than Nigeria
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by PoliciaNLand: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Igbo:
put it at back page fool
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by riczy(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2023
U can't have ur cake and eat it, I usually say" the rooster has finally come home!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by stano2(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just go destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

Those of us who refer to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. The whole is a fraud.
shut up, you are so dumb to generalize. We have some Yorubas agitating for their own nation, does that mean all Yorubas are in support of the group agitating.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by michlins(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Come block road if e sure for you
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
YeyeGbami:
lol make una sit at home for other states too, gullible fools

After ur body queues for fuel, ensure u send ur soul to go find new currency in bank.

Iwo suegbe. undecided

You think everyone is ready to be a submissive suffering and smiling slave as u.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Peterobifailed: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.
false
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeNL22(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19
I replied the mad man on Twitter. God will not allow the man's plan to come to pass.

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Bodexinvest: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
I don't know the people obeying this man
princeade86:
Come down to Nigeria
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Chrismania100: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Cry me a river cos we are cruising to victory..
We will defeat your Tinubu and his paid urchins come 25th February.You will see how structureless parry dismantled structureful parties.

NuraSambo:

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Rupertek: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
So you are a terrorist after all?

quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=121078126]Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing are losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans [/quote]
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by kamalbob(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Lol yes abeg,. Let them stay at home we don't want your people to participate in our election activities. So Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Killermamba: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

FG need to do something about this bastard

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Benwallt(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Your and Tinubu have become so useless that only fake news and violence read in your heada. See you God and how Wike destroyed him

Tinubu dey give all of una sleepless nights.
Thank you all for all your unconscious but Working campaign for the actualisation of his ambition.

Saturday, we are putting the final nail on pdp, nnpp and lp coffins.

Tinubu is the man. Don't waste your vote
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by kellybently(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.

Ibo are the most useless set of people I ever seen. Why you denying him now. Is Biafra or death. Referendum. No election in Ibo land. because Obi the criminal came out pretending to be the saviour. You forgot the Biafra agenda. Shame on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Bodexinvest: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
michlins:
Come block road if e sure for you
Abi nau
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Joker of the century!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by optimusprime2(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Who be this one sef?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Lobotomy02: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Joker!

Simon Groundnut, let him continue to push some of you!

You will all learn. grin
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Reinamaria(f): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2023
What is keeping them from arresting that Simon?
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Foolishbuhari: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Both the OP and the moderator that brought this thing to FP are ALL MAD! YES! SEUN, MYND44 ANYONE WHO BROUGHT THIS THING TO FP IS SILLY!

In one vein You say you don't support secessionists but you give oxygen to this silly thing and even bring it on front page? What's your problem?!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
These IPOB are the ones that will fvck Peter Obi up.

Anyways, do not sit at home with a woman you did not disvirgin or else you will regret ever sitting at home.
Her wide pvssy. Her pvssy odour. And her annoying character will force you out of your house to where UGM will gun you down and she will legally marry her ex whom she has been fvcking while you were alive.

How will you use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men who only use two eggs and indomie to fvck her?
Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child after he gets her pregnant.

If you want a happy, lasting and peaceful home, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Peter Obi is f**king Biafra up.

It depends on which angle of the coin u see.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2023
King of the Igbos has decreed. We must obey him

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by onuman: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:

Sonofabitch, Simon Ekpa, is not struggling for liberation of Biafra or Mazi Nnamdi Kalu from Nigeria. Kalu had since denounced Ekpa.
Ekpa is filling his bank accounts with funds from opponents of Peter Obi in presidential election.
Soldiers shall be drafted to the streets of Igbo land to tell the stupid Simon Ekpa that he is only a fugitive.
Ndigbo shall turn up enmasse to cast their votes and shut the mouth of Simon Ekpa finally.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Quintopia: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Azyne:
Lol

Finland authorities are being too slow
Bundle this Coward back to Nigeria abeg so he can be well dealt with

Fo real, I seriously want to see a military slap to his face!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by JoeEeL(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Igbo wo-"Men" will hide under their beds in their wife's skirts while someone commands them from continents away. grin

Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man led Biafra Army by the way. All the Igbo men fled. Ojukwu inclusive. cheesy

Haha, bobo yi. U are wicked though. cheesy

We love Ekpa anyway, so shift.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by didymario7(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
goldenrett:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

Deal with this fraudster at your own risk.

We are preparing a case against you. If you like change moniker from Dababa to goldenrett, you cannot hide.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by putin2: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Ikpa is agent of destruction.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Quintopia: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just go destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

Those of us who refer to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. The whole thing is a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"

You really know them well well. wink

Emergency Nigerian patriots because their son is on the ballot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.